Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Laughing Dreamer (Akabayshi,P,IO,NK) Empty Laughing Dreamer (Akabayshi,P,IO,NK)

Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:38 pm
It went as expected. The Uchiha wore black clothing with his hogokage hat. With only a small portion of civilians remaining they all came together for Genki's funeral. It wasn't the same as his father's death but it upset him to lose such a powerful shinobi. Yasaki would spoke up at that moment stating. 

" He was.. part of us and always was. Unlike many people he had the courage to serve for his village. That's what made him unique. The courage.. he died like a warrior and served for his village by saving many lives. He's being buried thirteen feet down, away from this reckless shinobi world. We all understand.. our time will come. So let us live this moment as if it was our last day on this shinobi world."  

He would pause for a little, whilst closing his eyes and nodding. Yasaki opened his eyes and with that red crimson of the uchiha eyes starting to glow twirling into the three tomoe. He spoke up looking at those who were around. " You are all dismissed.. have a wonderful day." He said turning around and heading back to his office. A guard was outside and Yasaki tapped his shoulder.

"Send a message to Akabayshi tell him the hogokage has something he wishes to speak off. Tell him to get to my office quickly I do not have all day." He would turn around, opening the door and taking his seat.

(At work will fix later.)

Last edited by Yasaki on Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Laughing Dreamer (Akabayshi,P,IO,NK) Empty Re: Laughing Dreamer (Akabayshi,P,IO,NK)

Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:38 pm
In the Terumi’s office he would make a clone of himself using the boil release, the double would appear in a puff of steam and stand ready to receive the orders the original was about to give him. “Alright, it is time we did some surgery. Take the scalpel and remove my liver, replacing it with the one I harvested yesterday. Heal the wound with mystical palm technique, it should reactivate it.”

The clone would nod picking up the scalpel and ready itself to make an incision. “Dude you aren’t going to numb me up first? Get a nurse to do some blood suction and get me some morphine. You were going to let me feel all of that, just because you can’t.”  The clone would leave and bring a nurse carrying a needle of the numbing agent.

“Doctor, why are you prepping yourself for surgery?” She would ask looking at the man and his clone as the original began to draw a dotted line for where the clone should cut. Looking at her he would answer with a smile. “Well if I have two livers I can process twice as much vodka.” The clone would give a thumbs up to the statement as if it were a normal thought.

“This liver is special there are things I can do with it, I would normally be unable to do.” He would say taking the syringe from the nurse and injecting himself with the numbing agent. The nurse would shrug and begin taking her orders from the clone on what needed to be done. The clone would make the incision and asked the nurse to suck away the blood, to view what he was doing. The procedure didn’t take long and after ten minutes the wound was closed by mystical palm and the effects of morphine were wearing off.  The clone would disperse leaving a half nude doctor in the room alone with the nurse and that is when a man unknown to the Terumi entered the room, his eyes flashing between the two.

“I know what you are thinking and it's not that.” He would say casually putting back on his shirt. The nurse would add in. “Doctor you know the truth is a lot weirder.” Nodding he would look back at the man. “Yeah, we totally did it.” He would say cleaning up the area from the surgery he just performed. “Thank you, for the help I will handle the clean up.”

After the nurse had left the man would say the kage of Hoshi wished to see him and that he would have to move quickly. “Oh, great how do I test my super booze powers now?” Placing his terumi liver in a different jar he would put it within his backpack and make his way to the kage’s office.

The office was far across the village, but it wouldn’t take long for a ninja. Being able to jump across buildings made things easy. Within minutes he found himself at the university. There was a time when he had gone to the royal palace to visit the kage, it was a nicer place the food was better with the personal chefs. The ninja wasn’t there to eat however there was something that was needed, it was likely a mission to hunt someone down if it required a wanderer.

With a heavy knock he would take the door handle and open the door stepping inside, before being called in. Waiting was pointless when the man likely heard the Terumi coming a while back. Akabayashi had to ask which room the office even was, he hadn’t been back in a bit and each kage had their own places to have meetings. “You called?”

WC:623
Claims: Can I get a coin flip for Uchiha Genetics? Oh, and a Terumi liver

Last edited by Akabayashi Terumi on Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Laughing Dreamer (Akabayshi,P,IO,NK) Empty Re: Laughing Dreamer (Akabayshi,P,IO,NK)

Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:44 pm
Coin Flip

1 For Success.
2 For Failure.

Best of luck.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:44 pm
The member 'Hikari Namikaze' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 1
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:26 pm
Yasaki was like no other. he grew up to be a strong shinobi who was willingly put his village up in front. Since he lost his father, it changed his whole outcome. Not until he realised at a younger age, he had to understand that he had to move on. With so many things happening at the same he was glad to be part of it. As he was sitting at his desk recalling the earlier days of childhood. He would close his eyes and allow himself to enter a world. he was a fan of swords and blades. as a kid he grew up working with his uncle by simply filling up his spaces and supporting him. he was delighted and honoured at that moment.  because his uncle gave him a chance like nobody else in the bussines. Yasaki smiled at his earlier days when he was provided by a good friend who supported him along the way. he wasn't afraid of learning sometimes new but was determined to make a move and become a better person. As a shinobi he grew up pretty quickly understanding the aspects of the shinobi life. he was slow but usually started to get it as times went by.

Yasaki wondered what would occur if he followed his father's footsteps. He wasn't about that life of pure evilness. He was a man who wanted more out of his village someone who can make a change for himself and others. That wasn't the case when he lost his father at a very young age. He did eventually grew up from the pain and accept it for who he was. As a shinobi he's been living his life long. But him becoming a kage really placed him into a step where he was the savior of his village. Yasaki was around with winners that kept him around the ways of good. He surely wasn't up for the bad, but he preferred saving lives and being there for the loved ones. That made Yasaki a true solider who was determined to make a change. Not until he decided that making blades with his uncle was his hobby and it was something which the uchiha did. Yasaki lived throughout his life all by himself whilst doing all his natural things. 

Knock.. Knock.. Knock..

A sudden shock.. more like it shocked the uchiha as he took a small nap on the desk, waking up looking dazed. As he turned and looked at the gentlemen who entered, he shifted his eyes at him, eyeing every move he made. He couldn't take his eyes off him and said nothing for a few seconds. The uchiha's both eyes turned into a crimson red twirling into a three tomoe. He opened his soft lips as slow as he can, glancing at Akabayshi. Then he took a bite on his lips, opening his mouth. "So uh.. Akabayshi right?." He said in a tone filled with calmness and passion. He continued to look at him, with his eyes staring at him. This guy was special wasn't he? Yasaki nodded as he eyed him down up and down. 

"It's great to see you. The reason you was summoned was a lot of things needed to be cleared up. First, that this.." He would cough a little, looking down with his gloomy eyes. The hands of the uchiha was on the table, with one of them curling into a ball. As he would face up continuing looking at Akabayshi, he would open his mouth again, sighing lightly.

"Uh.. you see becoming an old man does have a lot of benefits doesn't it, Akabayshi?" He replied directly at him, his smile was blissful but within seconds, the uchiha chuckled which somehow echoed the room into a laughter. It was a moment of enjoyment, happiness and grateful for this moment. As a small tear drops appeared from his old gloomy eyes, he continued to look at him wiping it off with his old gentle hands. He spoke again, but this time it upset him. He tried to open his lips, but would look back and just let it by. As his soft lips went by he said.

"Forgive me Akabayshi.. I've never been so happy before.. but you come in made me feel great. Anyways, want some tea? Take a seat, Akabayshi."

TWC: 962

Spoiler:
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:34 pm
A sudden rise from the desk with a look of confusion, normal for a person who was woken up from a sound sleep. With this person’s age he must need to nap a lot, by looks alone this could be his granpa’s, grandpa. The old man would “passionately” ask him if he was Akabayashi. To which the Terumi would nod his face not changing. Just smile and nod the guy is probably cenile. “That would be me, I didn’t know you were napping. I would have came back later.” He would say with a smile taking note of the crimson eyes with black staring at him.

I could be one liverith of this dudes cousin. The person on the other side of the desk would look the Terumi up and down after staring as if checking him out. Getting weirder. The geezer would begin to explain that there were a few things that needed to be cleared up first of all being… The Terumi would wait a few seconds, but all the man did was cough a little and look down. Before asking a question and random smiling, followed by a fit of crying laughter because he was excited a man he had never met was here. As he waited the Terumi’s eyes and head looked around at what “this” could be. Is this a trick?

Opening the door to the office the Terumi would look out into the hall. “Did somebody leave their grandfather in the kage’s office? He’s acting pretty strange and probably needs looked at.” The happiest this guy has been upon seeing my face, I’ll stand I have no idea how fast Herbert the pervert really is. “I’m going to stand and probably ask you a few questions. Can you tell me your name and what year it is?

There were a lot of things said and done by the unknown man that would make the doctor think there was something going on with the old guy. Akabayashi would do his best to get the best assistance the man needed, as that was his job. With suppressed chakra the terumi would attempt to sense the man’s it was powerful. So, he was clearly a ninja. “I can tell you are a ninja, were you a Hoshi ninja or were you from before this was a ninja village like me?” He would ask pulling out the stethoscope from beneath his shirt and moving towards the old man sitting to place it over his heart. If allowed he would give a bit of instruction. “It's going to be a little cold, but breath in deeply and then out.”

WC: 440
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:20 am
The eyes of him were looking at Akabayshi continuously starting him down. With him proceeding to come in he took his time and  Yasaki wasn't concerned of this shinobi, but had a lot of respect for him. He looked at him whilst stating at Akabyashi shifting both eyes at him as he replied with a tone of calmness.. " Look into my eyes.. young man. I have summoned you whether it's a nap or not you proceed by what I said." He was cool and calm his naps was more of a less to increase his mood.

Yasaki proceeded by as he listened the young man asking him such a question.  He was going to be questioned by this young man.. it frustrated him at first, but he nodded through it. This man who was standing in front of him was actually serious. Yasaki opened his mouth letting his words out, whilst taking his time. "Asking me questions huh?" He said in a tone of chuckle, eyeing him up and down. " You see I'm Yasaki.. and the year is four nineteen."

His reply was an instant flash as he waited upon for the reply. What was this shinobi up to, but that made all sense for him? Maybe he was concerned of him. Whatever the reason turned out to be Yasaki would always be first.He was keen to know one of his shinobi and who he was. As the set of questions were proceeded by he nodded to it and just answered it. 

" I was born outside of hoshigakure near some ninja boarders. I was from a ninja village just like you.  All my life I dedicated myself to reading and knowledge as I grew up the ninja life wasn't what I wanted. Not until my late twenties I started to take notes. I lost my mother that day and it pretty much hit me. Now I dedicated this village to my life, and that's how it is. Tell me how about yourself, Akaybashi?."

He was cool and calm with his response knowing his answer was given. As the man approached, he eyed him up and down, Yasaki was concerned who even asked him to check on his beat. " It's all good akabayshi, no worries. I'm fine really.. Just got to live my moment young man. As long everything is cool anything you want will follow by." he would pause continuing. "I am fine really."

TWC: 1368

Spoiler:
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:33 am
Man does this guy like to make it weird. Now he wants us to stare into each other's eyes.”I’ll take a rain check on gazing into your eyes. I’m not into dudes in that way.” He would say hoping the man would stop making passes at him once he made everything clear. There was also another reason Akabayashi had stopped looking at the eyes Uchiha were known for visual genjutsu to look into the eyes was a trap. Akabayashi was starting to get what the man said even though half of it, he still couldn’t make sense of.

The man got the year correct and mentioned his name. It was Yasaki a name he hadn’t known anyone to have, remembering this dude would be simple. The man answered that he was from Hoshi village as well, which slightly confused the wanderer. Then he recalled his own words and realized he had phrased his question awkwardly. “Sorry, my question was off. What I meant to ask was were you one of the missing ninjas who lived here or did you come after they made this into a ninja village. But I can tell from your answer you aren’t from Haven. What ninja village did you grow up in?” If the answer was still Hoshi then it would seem there was an illness of some sort as Hoshi was only made a ninja village a couple years prior to the current date. He said late twenties and this guy is pretty old, he would have to have been from another village for this all to make sense.

”I am from here, but before it was a village. When using chakra was something that could get you killed. The nobles still aren’t all that thrilled about us, seeing as the current queensguard just kidnapped and tortured my leader.” He would say stopping short once Yasaki said he was fine and no check up was needed. Akabayashi didn’t need to get close to hear the man’s heart anyway the stethoscope being more of a prop for when he had citizen patients. ”Your heart sounds just fine from what I can hear.” He would add backing off a little to not get too close into the man’s personal space.

”After a few years I swore off village conflict wanting to travel, which I did. But when I heard Valen turned psycho and took everyone to Suna, I came back.” The terumi would be quiet for a moment, before tapping his fingers on the back of the chair he was asked to sit in. ”So, what did you need from me I didn’t catch what it was yet?”

WC: 459
TWC:1522
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:58 pm
The eyes would continue to stare at him. He only wanted to scare him showing him his visual power his clan. It meant no disrespect towards him or what he believes in. Yasaki nodded to what he said, sighing. The guy talked even more nonsense as Yasaki rolled his eyes hoping he finished his little speech. " It's called respect when you are looking at someone.. by looking somewhere else it means you don't care." He said finishing his speech as his tone would drop with calmness. He was losing his patience with this shinobi.

As time went by Akabayshi started to speak telling his story. Yasaki was listening to every word he said, shaking his head. " It must've been a tough road back then?" He would say squeezing his words as Akaybayshi finished his speech." Like I said.. my heart is fine. And for I am doing pretty well. That's all that matters." 

He would snap as he started to talk more.  "What happened in the past I don't care no more. It's time to move on and build a new era for this village. So We can fill the next generation with wonder kids who will bring light for us. The citizens believe in me.. the people believe in me.. do you? If they have left for suna, that's on them. I shall raise a bounty upon their name and be notified with every ninja nation. As for now it's to rebuilt the village and focus what's next." he would pause continuing as Akayabashi wondered why he was summoned.

"clean the boarders  for me.. and see what improvements we need for our village.. and come back to me once finished."

TWC:1650
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:44 pm
" It's called respect when you are looking at someone.. by looking somewhere else it means you don't care."

”Believe me, it's not that I don’t,  but looking into a sharingan is asking to get wrapped up into a genjutsu. You have to understand why one would be so cautious.“  The Terumi could have added that he had hindered any chance of looking into the eyes when he activated the sharingan. Among the Uchiha clan in Konoha looking at another member with the eyes active was a sign of disrespect and the one of lower ranking was to look away. In all truth the Terumi could be accusing this man of disrespect for using it  upon his entrance. Was he skeptical of what would happen if his magical eyes weren’t at the immediate ready?   Akabayashi had no plans to attack anyone within the village walls, if it wasn’t part of his job.

As the Terumi was about to proceed with what he was saying the Uchiha had a whole fit. Snapping at him and then took his own head up his ass and into cloud nine. The citizens believe in me, the people believe in me? The words were more than enough to make the man laugh. ”I don’t, I don’t believe in you or what you just said. Completely anyway“ He would say his shoulders still moving from internally laughing. ”The citizens here hate ninja, if they believe something of you its that you are a demon in the body of a man. I can agree with half of what you’ve said.  This village needs to progress  to a new level before that missing ninja group in Suna sets its sights on us as an easy target. The true answer on if I believe in you still remains to be seen,  as I don’t really know you or what you’ve done.” He would finish with a  calm tone. The words were not meant as an insult, but having just returned Akabayashi had only found out the name of the new kage five minutes ago. All he could tell about the man so far was he was not aware of the people’s thoughts.

”Will do, I can clear borders and see how the village defenses can be improved. I already have one idea in mind.” He would say pulling out blue prints on what looked like robotic limbs. He would unroll the prints on the table holding its corners down with whatever was available. ”With these prosthetics you can arm the civilians  making them capable of fighting, but on their own terms. The civilians fear the power a shinobi can have through chakra. To quell that why not give them some power through science?” I can attach the limbs myself if need be.” He would say wondering what the man’s thoughts on  the subject were.

The Terumi’s plans for the border were to round up the scum making its base there. Overall, that would be a simple task, he could even get help from some of the ninja who stayed loyal to Hoshi. Perhaps he could even teach them a thing or two along the way or they could teach him. It was a two way experience when training someone, you know things they don’t. They know things you don’t.

As the man stood there his chakra would rise naturally, the effects of the transplanted Uchiha DNA taking effect. If Yasaki were paying attention, he would note the slight natural change to the Terumi’s chakra network. ”It would seem the operation I had was successful in making me stronger.” He would say patting the spot his liver would be. ”It took quickly too, what was that under fifteen minutes.” He would ask himself looking at the watch on his wrist.

WC: 644
TWC: 2166
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum