Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Ewwwww! (Solo) WIP  Empty Ewwwww! (Solo) WIP

Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:32 am
The morning was dull and uneventful. The sky was covered with clouds that weren't even filled with rain. It was just there to cause the misery of many innocent citizens that just wanted to have a warm sunny day. At least with rain, you have a reason to stay inside and do nothing. However, now people actually had to do something with their day. This, unfortunately, meant Hato also had to do something that day. 

The day would start for the young woman with a cup of tea, as normal, and staring out of her window. She sipped on her tea as she looked on a couple that was within watching distance arguing with each other. From what Hato picked up on, the woman cheated on the man with an ex of hers and, of course, the man wanted her out of the house. Drama was so delicious when you're not involved; just an observer. Once the woman left the house, a mess, Hato smiled and taking in more of her tea. She, of course, knew the man from some previous adult relations while he was dating the girl that had just been thrown out for doing the same thing he's done in the past. It was a good start to her day. 

Hato was wondering around the village now, in full shinobi garments. It was her red leather jacket, flexible pants and her boots. She was planning on training but she really didn't know what to train. She guessed it would just be another day of honing her build. However, there was the black forest. Hato had recently been set on a mission to patrol the mysterious black forest. It was gorgeous yet gross at the same time. Perfect for some different kind of training. Hato would head out village and towards the tall forest. Thankfully, it wasn't far from the gates of the village, so she didn't have to travel far.

This time, Hato wasn't wearing her heels. She wore her boots this time. The increased surface area allowed her to travel easily through the murky forest grounds. Her boots squished against the ground, a very uneasy sound. The trees towered over the 5'10 woman. Even if the sky wasn't being blanketed by thick gray clouds, the trees would've been tall enough to cover the sun. Perhaps that's the reason for the name it was given. The wildlife that inhabited the forest were strange due to the environment they needed to evolve to inured. They weren't horribly disfigured, just different from their relative in other forests. Don't even get her started on the smell! The first time Hato walked into the stench, it almost made her vomit. However, after hours of getting used to the smell, the young woman was able to hike around the musky forest with a lot more ease. 

As she continued her travels for a suitable training place, there was an uneasiness in the air. In front of Hato laid the body of a rot solider, dead. Just as she went to investigate the body of soldier, the bodies of three more were found. They were hanging up in a tree, tied by giant webs. This was on the strange creatures that inhabited the forest area. Due to the seer size of the webs created, Hato wondered what size the spider that made it was.  It didn't take long for her answer to appear right before her. Coming from the tree top, the tarantula would land right in front of Hato, on top of the fallen solider. Hato was surprised and stumbled back. It was just a bit shorter than her, it's height reaching to the peak of her chest"Ah, finally an actually human. Not more of these undead kind." Hato was surprised to hear the hairy, eight legged, arthropod just spoke for her. However, she knew it was common from some creatures to be able to talk. Hato got up, looking the creature in the eyes and dusted off herself. "You know, sneaking up a woman like that is rude." The  tarantula was stunned that she wasn't more shocked by his showing. "Leave this forest, or else-" "Or else what?" Hato challenged. Again surprised, the tarantula hissed. "Or I'll kill you!" The young woman smirked. "Go for it." He smirks, at least the way the tarantula would. He charges at her at full speed, going for a bite with it's fangs. Suddenly, Hato's eyes turn red and she catches the beast fangs with her hands. The venom from the fang dripped onto the ground, were the then the ground absorbed it. Stunned that the human woman was stronger and faster that the beast, he attempted to retreat but found that it wasn't going to be that easy. Hato would then pick up the spider off the ground. She twisted her body around to that the spider would he would be lifted over her shoulder. Then slamming down the tall spider onto the ground. After she released her grip on the spider, he just laid there. He wasn't able to move after such a beating. "So about that death thing." Hato said, snarky. "I-I guess I wasn't a match for a real human." Hato would weave the hand signs for healing the creature. "I can't stay you were terrible. If I hadn't activated my Vampiric dynasty, I might have gotten hit pretty bad." Hato smirked to the creature. He could still be of use of Hato, so she would find it to be a loss if she had killed him. "My name is Hato Sano, might I ask what yours is?" The beast didn't respond right away, he seemed to be a bit shy by the question. "I-I don't have one." Hato seemed puzzled. He explained further. "The tarantulas in this forest have a name system that they earn. I haven't earned my name yet." "What does one have to do to get a name for themselves?" The young tarantula laughed, "Well, it can be anything special about that person. Like our leader, his name is Saisho because he was the first ever man to enter these dangerous lands." Hato nodded and took mental notes. "What kind of name are you trying to get? And is that the reason for trying to attack me?" He laughs nervously. "Well, yes." Hato laughs too. "What kind of name would that get you? Killer of Women?" He gets excited. "That sounds awesome!" Hato realizes that he legit thought that was good name and regrets it. "Woah, alright." Hato laugh nervously. "Alas, I won't be able to beat you." He exclaims with great disappointment. Hato then asked, "Well then, what do they call you?" "N/A." He tells her with a disappointed voice. "N/A? As in Not Any?" He nods. "Wow that's depressing. Say, since I didn't kill you for you trying to kill me, why don't you take me to your people." He became defensive, "No way! They would kill me if I bring in an outsider!" Hato brought down her strength onto one of the tarantula's hairy legs. "I guess I shouldn't of phrased it like a questions." The pressure hurt his leg, so then he finally gave it. "Alright alright, but you'll have to talk to the Saisho." 

The forest silent as the spider lead Hato to the site of the tarantulas. Never a good sign. "Why are they hiding from me?" Hato asks her guide. "They're probably just investigating their new...guest." N/A explained. "FOOL!" Cried an older voice from the depths of the forest. "WHY DO YOU DARE BRING A HUMAN TO THE FOREST?!?" n/a didn't have time to respond, " I made him do it. I faced him in a match and won." Hato looked around for any trace of the voice. "I would like to challenge you to the same. And in return..." She pauses and thinks for a moment. "I want control of you creatures; a spot at the top of your little clan." Laughter erupted from all around Hato and N/A. Suddenly, the ground shakes, making the trees tremble and leave to descend like rain droplets. The giant spider appeared right in front of her. It stood as tall as the trees that surrounded them. It was surprising that massive creature could fit into the ground easily. "I won't fight someone like you. However, I'm interested in seeing your fighting style." He then calls out into his people, "Bring out HawkSlayer!" 

Another tarantula appeared beside the leader. She was slightly larger than N/A. She color was crimson tinted and she looked a lot more ferocious than the meek N/A. "If you defeat her, you'll be allowed to sign our summoning contract." Hato sighed as she really felt the urge to take down the leader but the young woman would nod and agree to the terms. All of the tarantulas, including N/A, descended under ground except HawkSlayer. Hato remembered that in their clan, their names were given based off things they have done in the past. Based of the name, she assumed that this spider wasn't going to be like the rest. "You're going down, human!" Hato laughed, "I'll be honest, I wanted to fight someone high up. Hopefully you aren't a disappointment." Hato wasn't cocky however she wanted to provoke the tarantula.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum