Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Meeting the Clan (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Clan (Open)

Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:41 pm
"Not bad, but let's see how you will react to this." The guy said as he took the jab straight to the chin. Rune backed off for a second not knowing what he was going to do and clear that his punch had no effect on his opponent. He knew that he would have to come up with a plan if he wanted to win this spar. He knew going into it that he was probably at the disadvantage of seeing how he had not really gotten much combat training since he left the academy. He decided to study the guy and see what he was going to do. If he didn’t get any faster or stronger Rune knew that he would stand a chance at least if he was able to get a plan in order. No sooner did that thought cross his mind did the guy start to glow. Well, shit their goes that idea Rune thought to himself as he watched the guy. He didn’t know the jutsu or have any idea what it was going to do but what he did know is that whenever someone starts to glow its never a good thing for the enemy and in this case himself.

“Soul Explosion,” the guy said just before he vanished this time to fast for Rune to be able to get any clue as to where he was going. Why did he scream the name of the jutsu was the last thing Rune thought before a fist was rammed so hard into his stomach that he thought he was going to die. Falling forward the follow up happened and he caught the fist going for his cheek square on. He blacked out not knowing how many more times he was hit before he hit the ground, and he would have no idea if he would be alone when he woke up or not or where the hell he would even be when he woke up. However, till then he would lay there.

(WC-337 TWC-2345)
Minato Uchiha
Minato Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8650

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:12 pm
Right, left. Again. 
With his fast consecutive punches he wouldn't allow his opponent to fight back. Minato was pushing the young boy back, making sure he wasn't able to react to whatever he was throwing at him. Now that he had activated his technique Soul Expulsion he was experiencing the effects of his boosted speed and strength. His body surrounded by the bright and yellow glow, he had no trouble to overpower his opponent as the boy wasn't able to keep up. 

With his back against the wall, it was only a matter of time before he would lose all his strength which would cause him to collapse from the beating he was receiving. It's not that Minato was enjoying it, but he was trying to show the youngster how much he needed to improve himself if he wanted to make it as a shinobi. There was no point in remaining safe on the inside, avoiding the dangers lurking at the outside.

It seemed that the kid had nothing left in his tank and the energy was slowly slipping out of his body. When Minato looked up he noticed that the only thing that had kept him standing was the fact that his back was against the wall. Apparently the young boy had lost his consciousness as he finally fell over once Minato stopped his attacks. 

Now that the fight was over and Minato had won, he deactivated his Soul Expulsion. As he was looking at the kid laying unconscious at the ground, he decided he would carry him and place him a bit further on the grass side. He figured he would stay with him until he would wake up, it's the least he could do after knocking him out cold. 

When the boy would regain his consciousness, Minato would compliment him on being able to hold on for so long. He would also make sure to motivate him to keep training as it was up to them, the young shinobi, the new generation, to help the village grow stronger. 

Before he would leave, he would tell the young boy his name.
"Next time we meet, feel free to call me Minato."

(Exit)
(TWC: 2564)
Claims: 
- 2000/2000 towards Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique
- 500/500 towards Basic Medical Ninjutsu (lvl 1)
- 12 stats
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:54 pm
Rune was awoken to the nice breeze and shade of a nearby tree where he fell over. Following the niceness of the area, he then realized that his face was burning with the intensity of a thousand suns. Reaching up to touch his face he noticed that his arm weighed a ton and that he was really just hurting all over. What the hell happened to me he thought to himself thinking back on the last few things he remembers. I was in a spar with some guy I just met never even got his name. I was doing ok till he started to glow and then blackness I guess he knocked me out he thought to himself. Sitting up with a bit of a struggle Rune leaned against the fence and looked around he saw the man that put him in this pain sitting beside him watching him. Rune looked back at him like what the hell you doing man. When he spoke he would tell Rune good job for lasting as long as he did and that his name was Minato. “Thanks, I guess, and you can call me Rune” he would say as he would stand up. “Now if you don’t mind I think I'm going to slowly walk back over to my house and soak in a hot bath till the pain goes away” he would tell Minato as he started to walk away. “O yea and next time ill be the one waiting on you to wake up” he would add looking over his shoulder as he left the training grounds.

(WC-266 TWC-2611
Exit
Claiming
13 Stats
2000 WC to Water Clone Jutsu
500 WC to Genjutsu Release
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:41 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum