Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tanjiro Nazar
Tanjiro Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sugimoto Tamaki's Genin exam  Empty Sugimoto Tamaki's Genin exam

Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:44 am
Sugimoto reentered the academy and walked straight to the reception desk, The same man sat at the desk reading his book again. The Man looked up in slight shock that Sugimoto made it back so soon. he would say with a little bit of sarcasm tinged his voice. Sugimoto is starting to realize he really dislikes this man's attitude but will put that aside. Sugimoto would respond with a smug tone.
Word count 95
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sugimoto Tamaki's Genin exam  Empty Re: Sugimoto Tamaki's Genin exam

Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:23 am
Max would step into the Academy, ready to proctor the exam for the new kid. He would step to the podium, addressing the recruits that sat before him, each hopeful to progress to Genin. Sugimoto surprised young Max with his eagerness to progress. “In order to advance, to become a true shinobi of Kumo, you must show me that you can utilize both the Clone technique and the Transformation technique. I also want you to explain to me how such an ability is useful for a shinobi. Failure to do so will result in your failure.”

Max would walk out from the podium, stepping down from the stool needed to see over it. “Sugimoto Tanaki,” so his last name was Tanaki, according to his paperwork, “Please stand up, and demonstrate the techniques. Like I stated before, simple demonstration is not enough. A shinobi that doesn’t know when to use his techniques and how to use them is not qualified to be a shinobi.” Max would state this very clearly to the student.

“Begin.”
Tanjiro Nazar
Tanjiro Nazar
Citizen

Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:03 am
The Rude guy slowly gets up and leads Sugimoto to a batch of other potential Genin and then with a sarcastic  “good luck” he man walked back to his desk goes back to burying his nose in the book. Sugimoto looked over the other hopeful future Genin and all in all none of them stood out much, some fidgeted nervously afraid of failing the test ahead. Others talked loudly about how easy the Genin test will be for them, showing of for the others so they can bolster their confidence. Sugimoto could tell most of these hopefuls will fail but he did not have time to worry about others, he had a goal and the only way to achieve it is with complete focus. Sugimoto took a deep breath and moved to stand with the others all facing a podium.

Sugimoto did not have to stand here long until he saw Max walk onto the Podium then sit on a stool and address the the people waiting for the test. Max would in a loud and clear voice say “In order to advance, to become a true shinobi of Kumo, you must show me that you can utilize both the Clone technique and the Transformation technique. I also want you to explain to me how such an ability is useful for a shinobi. Failure to do so will result in your failure.” With his words a small ripple of nervous movement and soft murmurs of fear echoed through the crowd. Max then stepped down from his stool and would call out “ Sugimoto Tamaki” “Please stand up, and demonstrate the techniques. Like i stated before, simple demonstration is not enough. A shinobi that doesn't know when to use his techniques and how to use them is not qualified to be a shinobi.” Sugimoto would walk out from the crowd and head to the podium and stand ready for his test, Max would then say “Begin.”

Sugimoto would begin by expanding upon Clone Jutsu, turning to Max he began the Genin exam. “Clone Jutsu is one of the baseline techniques that all Shinobi need in their repertoire of skills. Clone jutsu is used to make a disposable copy of yourself, it will look nearly identical to you if done properly. Clone Jutsu can be used defensively to place a decoy that will take the attack for you or used in tandem with a smoke bomb so your opponent can lose your position. In addition Clone Jutsu has the potential to be used offensively with proper planning and positioning you use the Clone to act as bait for a trap you have laid out, this allowing you to fell your opponent before they could even know what hit them. Over all Clone Technique is a utility jutsu that if used correctly can open potential ways to exploit your opponent or save your own life.”  

To now Demonstrate the use of Clone Jutsu Sugimoto would move to stand in clear view of everyone. The first step was to form the mental image for the clone, so in his mind Sugimoto would forge a mirror image of himself down to the miniscule detail. The next step was to channel his chakra into the the desired form while he would move his hands in one fluid motion, moving from hand sign to hand sign with perfected precision from years of practice his mother had drilled into him, Sugimoto formed the signs for Ram, Snake then finished with Tiger. With these two steps complete a clone that looked identical to Sugimoto appeared standing there and it seemed like it was attaquite to pass so Sugimoto would dispel the clone an move on to the next part of the exam.

Sugimoto would then look back to Max and say “I will now expand upon is the Transformation Technique” with a quick glance Sugimoto will take in the entire crowd to make sure he had their attention. “Transformation Jutsu one of the other baseline Jutsu’s and is used to disguise oneself as a something else, but whatever you disguise yourself as it can not exceed the normal size of a human. So you mostly use the Transformation Jutsu to hide yourself in plain sight, to set yourself up for an ambush or change your identity to infiltrate a village. The utility of this technique is only limited by your imagination on how you use it.”

Sugimoto would then move to a position that would allow the crowd a better view so they can see him more clearly so he can showcase the technique. Sugimoto would form the mental image of a kunai in his mind but instead of focusing his chakra on a projection outwords, instead he focus it inward like a blanket cloaking his person. Sugimoto then finishes the Transformation Jutsu with a fast flashing hand signs of Dog, Boar then into Ram, as the last hand sign is finished Sugimoto’s form starts to change to that of a Kunai and laid on the floor. After a few moments of lying there Sugimoto in a cloud of dispersed chakra he reappeared. He Then looks at Max to see if he passed his Genin exam, thinking back on the guidelines given by Max at the beginning of the exam, Sugimoto was sure he passed.   

Word Count 885
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:43 pm
Max would watch and listen, giving a simple nod after the demonstration was completed. The boy would continue through each of the students, assessing them before giving any results. This would help prevent a student from simply copying the response of a passing student. 

Once it was all complete, he would pull a box of headbands out from under the podium, calling forth each passing student and handing them the key to their next step as a shinobi. 

"Congratulations. Make Kumo proud." He would say with a light bow to each of those that passed. It was a sign of respect, the boy grateful for their efforts in progressing for the good of Kumo as a whole. 

Once it was all over, Max would take Sugimoto to the side. "I'm honestly impressed that you already knew everything you needed to join the ranks of the genin." Max was honestly concerned, as this boy was rather capable for someone who had never been in the academy a day in his life. It was unlikely that he was a criminal ninja, but Max would keep tabs on Sugimoto, just to assure himself that all would be fine. 

"Come see me tomorrow. I have some training for you." 

OoC: You passed. Awaiting Staff Approval
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:57 pm
Approved.
Tanjiro Nazar
Tanjiro Nazar
Citizen

Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:48 am
Sugimoto would stand with the crowd watching the other students attempt their Genin Exams, some of the students seemed to be well learned while others seemed like they were not quite ready to be a shinobi. As the last student finished his exam Max would walk behind the podium and pull out a box with Kumo headbands. Max would then start calling out the names of the lucky students that have passed, he eventually would call Sugimoto’s name. When Sugimoto stood before Max he would receive his headband alongside a small bow, max would then say “Congratulations. Make Kumo proud.” A small sense a pride and joy would permeate through Sugimoto, feelings he haven't felt in a long time would put a slight skip in his step as he walked back to his spot in the crowd.

As the last student received their headband and the award ceremony reached its conclusion Sugimoto would stand around contemplating what should his next step be? While Sugimoto was deep in thought when Max would walk over to him and say “I’m honestly impressed that you already knew everything you needed to join the ranks of the genin.” Max face showed emotions Sugimoto could not quite place as he said this so Sugimoto gave particularly cautious response. “My Mother was a shinobi who retired after taking a debilitating injury, so when she settled down with my dad she ended up teaching me some basics so I could stay safe.” Sugimoto hoped that was a good enough explanation that would not bring up any suspicion. Max seemed to listen to his explanation and with a small pause Max would say “Come see me tomorrow, I have some training for you.”

Sugimoto Confused but glad that he will get some training from someone he is slightly more familiar with. Sugimoto would say “ Ok i'll see you tomorrow for training then.” He would now head back to the Orphanage and find his bed for the night, but Sugimoto would find sleep harder than normal to achieve due to his anticipation of the up and coming day.    

Exit 
Word Count 365
Total Word count 1345
Genin exam 800
Extra WC 545      

Claims
Wind Style: Quiet Footsteps 500/500  (82)wc used
Rune Writing                463/2000
15 stats points for genin rank up
2 stats points for 546/200per = 2
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:39 am
Please link previous wc traning (in the case of your footsteps tech) in the future.

Don't forget you also get a free specialty.

Approved.
Tanjiro Nazar
Tanjiro Nazar
Citizen

Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:22 am
Ok Ill add the Specialty of Fuinjutsu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum