Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Heroshi
Heroshi
Citizen
Stat Page : Heroshi's stat page
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 4000

Genin Exam Empty Genin Exam

Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:14 am
[proctor needed]

Heroshi would wake up in the early morning of Hoshigakure. As his eyes opened his feet would find their way to the floor. He wiped the crud out of his eyes and yawned. "Hm, today seems important." He would think out loud. Indeed, it was an important day, Heroshi had his Genin Exams. The day was finally here that he could prove himself a shinobi. Heroshi got ready for the day like he normally would shower, brush teeth, eat, and train, except today Heroshi needed to conserve his energy if he was going to succeed in his exams. In the place of training Heroshi choose to meditate, and he would meditate at the academy. Heroshi found his way to the academy and would meditate until just before the exams would start. 

Heroshi would come out of his meditation and work his way to the examination room, he was one of the only people there. He was a little early, so he decided to wonder around and look at the things in the room, there wasn't much to look at, at least that caught his eye anyways. Heroshi found his place to wait and sat down, and waited fir his proctor and whomever else to arrive.
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 0

Genin Exam Empty Re: Genin Exam

Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:34 pm
Yamato received word that he was to proctor an exam for a young kid looking to step out of the Academy and become a Genin within the Hoshigakure Shinobi Corps. He hated these, but he was more than well suited to judge a young talent and render them a passing or failing grade. He dressed in his casual wear; a black and purple Gi with boots and of course a flak jacket that was more of a decoration. The made Senju went to the academy testing room as he looked at a clock on the wall, waiting till he absolutely was to walk in. The time when the second passed and the told time of 3:00 p.m. the door slid open and in walked Shinrei Yamato…one of the defenders from the recent invasion, as well as the known leader of Team Winter. He did not look at his young charge until he took a seat at the desk and sat down a few papers before reading quietly, taking in the information of the student that was about to take his exam.

Heroshi Kamatoi, a pale faced kid that looked like Miyamoto Terumi when he was younger. With a prodigal training stance and a history that reminds one of…times long gone…
He thought to himself as he went over the specifics of what the kid focused on in the academy as well as his elemental affinity. “Kamatoi, Heorshi come here, before we begin I want to ask you a few questions…” Yamato spoke in a calm voice, there was that spark he had in him in the eye of the kid and he wanted to look upon him and talk to him candidly.

“You do realize that stepping out of the academy means your life is forever changed don’t you?” He began by asking him, and before he could answer in earnest Yamato continued. “I remember a kid…much like you both in size and in thought process. Miyamoto Terumi, you would do well to remember that name. The former traitor of Hoshigakure, and a ghost now…he started his journey at an age similar to yours after having been a refugee from Amegakure. He wanted nothing more than to be stronger than those before him, to have a true family…a bond that would allow him to break away from his familial chains, even though he would not talk about it…He made a name for himself, the Wonderboy…the bullheaded…the Young Buck…yet he was not ready for the challenges, nobody truly is. This life is filled with dangerous scenarios that will make you rethink this…once you are in it though…you are in it, there is no turning back. So again as I asked you at the beginning. You succeed here and you realize that you cannot go back. Are you sure you wish to proceed?” He asked as he knew his answer if he could go back in time would always be yes as well…but he had to ask this…for his own benefit, not the villages.

WC:506
Heroshi
Heroshi
Citizen

Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:46 pm
Heroshi looked at the man in front of him though he could hardly be called an adult, the man was clad in in casual wear purple and black Gi, and combat boots, he was also wearing a flak jacket, but that didn’t surprise Heroshi his father wore the same around its more ornamental than practical in the village. To Heroshi he was his senior in both age and rank, thus Heroshi automatically respected him. Heroshi was yearning for the respect of his peers, but that question and the information about Miyamoto Terumi would take Heroshi back a step, Heroshi thought this would just be another test where he would go through the motions and prove he could do the basic skills of a shinobi. Having someone question his motives was very distracting to Heroshi, why did he want to advance? Was he ready? Heroshi had to take a few moments to mull this over in his head. He had to look away from the man about to administer the test and reflected for a few more moments about why he needed to become a genin, why he needed the opportunity to do missions, and just how he could learn so much outside these walls. After he was done thinking he nodded and then spoke, “Sir, I train hard every day, I understand the life of the shinobi isn’t easy, but really who’s is?” Heroshi would answer his senior’s question with another question, “I think I could be very helpful to the village and other shinobi with this new rank, I am not here to become the most powerful, I don’t think I’ll get anywhere close. I am honestly out here to earn my father’s respect and I can’t do that as a student. Sure, troubling times will find me, and I will have to make hard choices, but at the end of the day, I will do my best. That’s all I can do, I don’t want to be a traitor to the village, I don’t think I’ll become one, I want to do right by the Hogokage, my comrades, and my village, and my dad.” Heroshi would say, feeling his face warm up with a slight embarrassment that he rambled on. “I am ready, sir, I will do right by you.” Heroshi finished in a bow. “Also, sir, excuse me, may I know your name?”

wc: 396
twc: 601
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:58 am
As he listened to the response given from the kid he remembered his own exam and telling his proctor something similar and he was instinctively just trying to help out the kid. He nodded and sat back in the chair and then gestured to him. “Alright then, show me how well you can perform the transformation and clone jutsu Heroshi. Let me see the fruits of your labored training.” He said as he waited for a moment…a flashback to when he showed Kyouske how well he could perform under pressure…but was then sentenced to having to run 500 laps around the village. What should have been a punishment was done with admiration as it was his sensei that took a shine to him and saw his potential. Sometimes the new generation needed this as well. “However, before you start. Do not show me a generic transformation, like showing me you can work fast enough to turn into myself or your father or mother…show me something that will, without a doubt…show me you are worth the effort to become a shinobi for our noble village. The Kage knows my reputation and values my judgment so keep that in mind.” He said as he gave a warning to Heroshi.

WC:207
TWC:713
Heroshi
Heroshi
Citizen

Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:02 pm
The older shinobi's response was quick, he sat back in the chair like a director on a movie set would and beaconed Heroshi forewards. “Alright then, show me how well you can perform the transformation and clone jutsu Heroshi. Let me see the fruits of your labored training. However, before you start. Do not show me a generic transformation, like showing me you can work fast enough to turn into myself or your father or mother…show me something that will, without a doubt…show me you are worth the effort to become a shinobi for our noble village. The Kage knows my reputation and values my judgment so keep that in mind.” The senior Shinobi would say to the student with a "heed" my warning in his tone. Heroshi would gulp and shake his body to rid the chill running down his spine with that warning. "Yes, sir!" Heroshi said excitedly, finally it was time to start the exam, the reason he was here, and in front of someone with such prestige, made Heroshi a little more nervous. Which animal would he choose to transform into? He had to move quickly and think quickly, putting his hands together to form the hand seal of dog and thought of an opossum as he pushed his chakra and formed himself into an opossum. Showing his opossum self to his proctor, like that wasn't enough, so Heroshi quickly transformed back to his regular form and quickly into a raven. He flew around, and still feeling like that wasn't enough he transformed into a tiger. Now that Heroshi thought that was good enough, Heroshi quickly transformed back into himself and put his hands into the seal of a ram, and *poof* *poof* two clones appeard on the left and right of his true self. Heroshi would look at the man giving him the exam and try to read his face for any cues that he was doing well, but Heroshi had to hand it to this shinobi, his face left Heroshi wondering if he hadn't done enough, so Heroshi asked, "Sir, did I do acceptable?" Heroshi would await the proctor's response with sweat dripping down his face even though it wasn't that warm and Heroshi wasn't tired.

[size=37]Wc:372[/size]
[size=37]Twc:973[/size]

Last edited by Heroshi on Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:59 pm
Yamato watched as Heroshi was quick to begin the test, using the transformation jutsu to transform into a oppossum he was amused with the transformation and he smiled as he knew that it was a basic jutsu, but as he performed the clone technique right after he nodded as he gave it some thought. This young kid was signing up to be a soldier…much like what he did and he was still reluctant as he saw the kid panting. Hedecided to give it one last shot as he knew that if this did not sway him, that there was nothing more to be done.

“Heroshi I have one last thought and I wish for you to answer me and we will be done…” He looked at him and sighed. “When on a mission you are in charge of leading a squad, you come across a missing ninja that is SEVERAL times stronger than your group. Your options are to flee, which he will let you. Or you stay and fight, for the honor of the village, for possible glory and power, or even to prove to yourself that you are strong enough to kill this enemy. If you choose to stay and fight, you will without a doubt lose a team member…how do you handle this situation?” He asked as he gave a personal story scenario…a time when Dusk was on his team and he was the leader of a new…younger Team Winter. He knew about the challenges, but he also remembered the choices he made as Miyamoto. He wanted to know what the boy would choose in this situation.

WC:270
TWC: 983
Heroshi
Heroshi
Citizen

Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:44 pm
“Heroshi, I have one last thought and I wish for you to answer me and we will be done…” The older shinobi would say with a sigh looking at the boy taking the test, “When on a mission you are in charge of leading a squad, you come across a missing ninja that is SEVERAL times stronger than your group. Your options are to flee, which he will let you. Or you stay and fight, for the honor of the village, for possible glory and power, or even to prove to yourself that you are strong enough to kill this enemy. If you choose to stay and fight, you will without a doubt lose a team member…how do you handle this situation?” The shinobi would ask Heroshi. Heroshi took a breath, how would he handle this situation, immediately he thought to lessons his dad taught him, the mission is important, but we owe our lives to the village, and thus we must do whatever we can to protect its citizens and our fellow comrades. “Sir, I have two answers. If this missing ninja was a part of the mission, or if I couldn’t get the mission done with him alive, or if I knew imminent harm would come to our village or any of its denizens, I would have to say I would have no alternative but to fight, but not for glory sir, but the safety of the village, we are shinobi, we know we have a chance of death with every mission we accept, but the other side of that, if he was more powerful and I knew absolutely I would lose a comrade, but I could get the mission done and he wasn’t a direct threat to the village, I would let him go. I would report it to my superiors right away, and be asked to be put in the squad to find him, but I guess that’s my answer. I mean that’s what I’d like to say anyways, I honestly don’t know until I’m put in that situation, but I’d like to hope that the squad I end up with can handle any opponent.” Heroshi finished kin of worried that answer wouldn’t be what his proctor wanted to hear, but it was how he felt, no point in losing someone for no reason, regroup and take the lesser chance of death if it’s not required.    

wc: 400
twc: 1373
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:34 pm
After hearing his answer Yamato was satisfied with the answer that was given. He gave a chuckle as he stamped his approval on the paper that was on the clipboard. “Well Heroshi, for what it is worth…I think when that time comes you will have the strength to do what Miyamoto could not. However, I am not going to just let you become a Genin without oversight. You will be placed into a team of which I do not have any oversight on where you go just yet, but I am going to take it upon myself to ensure that you are taught everything that I may be able to pass along so you make the right choices. So congratulations are in order, welcome to the Hoshigakure Shinobi forces.” He said with a smile as he took the clipboard and handed it over to Heroshi to look over, there was the stamp of course, but also notes on the transformation and clone techniques that the young shinobi would not have seen him move to make. Once he was finished having a look he chuckled as he motioned to the door. “Now how about I treat you to some of Hoshigakure’s famous bento lunch as a way to start off on the right foot as my student. What do you say?” He would laugh as he began to make his way for the door.

WC:233
TWC:1,216

[EXIT]

CLAIMS:
N/A I don't need anything at the current time.

Congrats to Heroshi for becoming a Genin!
Heroshi
Heroshi
Citizen

Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:16 pm
Heroshi heard the words, "So congratulations are in order, welcome to the Hoshigakure shinobi forces." And, "Now how about I treat you to some of Hoshigakure's famous bento lunche as way to start off on the right foot as my student." Pass through his proctor's mouth with such a fluidity that it completely shook Heroshi to his core. He had expected to pass, but not gain a sensei right off the bat. "Food, yeah, uh, your student?" It took Heroshi a few moments to catch himself he almost started stuttering. He gathered himself and nodded, "Thank you sensei, I've never really been taken under someone's wing. I think my dad trains me because it's his duty to, so excuse me for being so flustered." Heroshi would say to his new teacher. "I'll learn everything you teach me, sir. Food sounds perfect, sir." Heroshi would say as he walked up to his new teacher. Heroshi was filled with pride at his first accomplishment and he knew he had a lot more trying times and that this would probably be his easiest test he'd ever have to face, but he was ready for the trying time, it was his duty to protect the village he was from.

Wc: 205

Twc: 1578

Exit Claims

Stats 15

Jutsu: Mark Seal 1578- 25= 1553

Shadow clone 1553- 1000= 553

Singularity 553- 1750= 1197 owed

Item received: Hoshigakure Headband
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin