Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Saln's Genin Exam! (Yen) Empty Saln's Genin Exam! (Yen)

Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:41 pm
The boy waited in his classroom to earn his headband, the last among his fellow students to go. They had all already walked out, laughing and eager to celebrate... or lamenting the news they would have to deliver to their parents about their performance. There, he was left alone, waiting for his proctor to appear so he may test his knowledge of the ninja arts... From what he had seen, the test didn't look all that hard! Summon a clone, walk on the ceiling.... pretty basic every-day stuff! Sometimes you'd have to transform into the Hokage or someone you know, catching all their facial features to the best of your ability!

However, it was different for everyone, leaving the students truly unaware of the challenges they would face. It was a true test of their skill and knowledge, allowing them to prepare only in learning the skills and not exactly for what was gonna be on this test. The boy fidgeted quietly in his seat at the front, twiddling his thumbs quietly as he looked out a nearby window. Some of his classmates were still out there, pumping their headband into the sky, cheering, others more stoic and just dawning the symbol and going home.

He didn't know what to feel if he passed this exam, whether he'd be overjoyed or reserved... He didn't even know if he WOULD pass it but... ya know... he kinda had to for his ambition to come true! The child simply sighed, tugging at his big blue scarf to keep it from hiding his face... What he really just wanted to do was go home and get something to eat... The day had been much longer with exams and lunch-time was like an HOUR ago... He hoped teacher would get here soon...
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Saln's Genin Exam! (Yen) Empty Re: Saln's Genin Exam! (Yen)

Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:28 pm
The first blockade of shinobihood is often simple. One as a student needed to simy graduate the simple books, and written tactics of paper. To apply that knowledge into where itvreally matters. The life of a geninn and beyond.

With all things in order yen smiled as saln was ready for his examination at hand.

"Good you are ready to go saln? If so. Preform the transformation technique first, and tell me why being a geninn is important for a village. When you are done with that. Preform the clone technique. And tell me how will you give to the village as a geninn."

Yen stated as he held the paper before him. Preparing to mark down the boy as he progressed.

(You know what to do man)
Anonymous

Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:16 am
Saln's eyes widened in shock as it was revealed to be YEN who would be analyzing his exam this day, his very own sensei grading his work! Well, if that wasn't a motivation to do well, the boy knew not what was! He had been expecting his regular school-teacher or some of the Academy staff! To have Yen-sama be the one to give him his headband... It would be his first try to make him all proud and stuff! He was so excited! The boy instantly leaped up to his feet, the widest smile on his face as the wide-hatted ninja informed him of what he was to do... Merely transformation and cloning? He could do that easily!

"No problem!"

However... Yen was not yet done. He had a more existential question to offer the child: What could he offer the village! The boy was not expecting that fore the answer should have been obvious! Protect the village... keep the peace... eliminate local crime and other such things. Surely he didn't mean to ask what the duty of a genin was... Perhaps he was asking what unique benefits he could offer...? It was a weird and obscure question to be sure... And then he wanted to know how being a genin would HELP the village... All these questions were confusing and HARD... Well... Yen did promise that his instruction wouldn't be easy so... He should've expected this... Oh well. He'd figure it out as he moved through the practical phase first!

"OKAY!" Saln announced happily, bringing his hands together in the "Dog" symbol. "I'm gonna start now! Ready?" If Yen gave the sign of a go-ahead, Saln would weave the rest of the signs, is chakra flooding through him, covering him like a cloak! Through his sheer will and envisioning of his appearance, that cloak of invisible energy began to bend the light around him, covering him in a *POOF* cloud of smoke at the same time!

When the veil of opaque dust dissipated, there was not a boy... But a man, a man resembling very much the role-model in Salzem the child had looked up to. He was around the same height, similar hair and complexion, but also having several other traits that were the boy's own: His scarf was longer, but proportional to his height, the color of a deep, sorrowful blue. He wore a heavy leather jacket with the hood pulled over his head, casting a shadow over his pale face. He wore loose but fitting black pants and classic ninja sandals, weapon-pouches strapped to his hip for easy access.  The figure still possessed those happy, energetic eyes Saln himself did... but they looked more... honed, seasoned, not as naive as his true shape.

"...A genin is the pupa to something greater." Saln would respond, his voice lower, almost rough and sharp. "A genin is a soldier... but also a student. While they learn, they also protect and and defend against the village's enemies. A genin is important because they will inevitably become the leaders of the next generation of genin, while also carrying the ideals of the last on their back. They're the future."

*POOF*

"...Or something like that!" The boy snickered, his form and voice returning to normal! With his answer given, Saln had but one more jutsu to preform... "I'm gonna do the Clone now!" he announced, weaving his hands in the appropriate symbols!

RAM
SNAKE
TIGER

*POOOOF*

A new cloud of smoke erupted... but this time besides the child, a perfect mirror replica of him manifesting in the same stance, same shape... and moved in an exact mimicry of the original in every motion he did! In a sense, it appeared as if a reflection had been placed besides the child, projecting a copy that did not exist... When Saln opened his mouth to speak, the clone followed suit, but only one voice spoke between them... T'was impossible to tell from which one.

"I want to study Genjutsu, Yen-sama!"
The boy announced, spreading his arms wide as if to express his enthusiasm! "I'm gonna use it to bring peace to all the villages so that there won't be another war again! I wanna help everyone!" A controversial view in a time such as this, perhaps even laughable but Saln was completely serious... Yen would be able to see that in his eyes if he looked. "What I can give is my skill as a ninja and my goal! My ninja way! I'm gonna save everybody!"

TWC: 1,050
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:28 pm
While sal preformed the  techniques and yen was impressed. Yet he had observed saln practice the technique. So surely he has improved. His awnsers were more impirtant. A shinobi, is no more mortal then a merchant, and bleeds the sane as the carpenter stubbing a finger.

Yet when saln was done yen smiled at the boy. Marks were well in the technical world, but young was the boy and inexperienced. 

"Good work saln. Now take a seat."

Yen stated as he pointed to the chair where instructors normally sit. It was an important lesson after all. As to get geninn. One was normally expected to get the rank, but techniques are diffrent then heart. A strong will and the eyes to see from a teachers view and a leaders view.

"Close  your eyes and take a deep breath. Calm your mind saln. Clear it. Empty it. You must understand what each rank means and where you want to go saln. Visualize the ranms as a growing rokm of people."

Yen stated once the boy sat down and yen gazed outside the classroom window for a moment. As saln would calm and compose himself and simply look off towards the hokage building.

"As a student imagine. For a moment just imagine having to go through it all again. Learning, growing. You must reconnect that mindset, and embody it as a geninn. As a geninnYou are always learning. Both infomation on a mission, and following your supiriors. However, you are also growing into that leader. You will teach other geninn, freinds, and maybe some you may not like either. They are your allies, even the upper ranked shinobi."

Yen stated speaking slowly and clearly as he glanced now at the sky and noted the clear day.

"As a chuninn. You are considered a leader. A guide to geninn, and students alike. All of them you must protect in times of crisis. Thus likewise you must see and connect to the struggles you went through. To teach them. Some may not be as one say. "The leader type." For some induviduals they like to exclude themselves from normal teaching, but they still do. As you helping the village. Your duty is to lead. Some are stuck when they reach a point. Simpky because,a leader and a grand leader must be not only skilled, but also the exemplar of what the village, and the people stand for.  Some values are questionable but you must be able to support and be acceptive."

Yen stated as a smile came over him. The fact as he spoke this saln would perhaps be wondering wether or not yen was speaking a guideline. But it was  like a diffrent world in each rank. New responsibilities,,and purposes. A persons belifs may change. But it was a point fully.

"A jouninn is like the face behind each  induvidual chuninn and geninn may follow one or many jouninn. As a jouninn. Like any rank. You take the leadeeship role, but many of your actions,and words can move others. You are a hero, and even can be seen as less then that when undisireable actions occur. You are thecteacher, sensei, master, and even the ideal choice as a village leader  in times of need. You are known for not one single trait, but many traits. But most importantly you serve your way. In full and grow still. No matter rank, or  reputation. Eyes are on you. And you are your own writer of your destiny, and others. Just for an instant you may feel the gravity. But also know behind it. Your actions speak many volumes of who you are and your shinobi way. Just likevi showed you."

Yen stated as he smiled. And glanced at the boy quietly.

" then the kage. The pinnicle, thevhead, the alpha, the very heart of village. Jouninn call on you. The leader of leaders.and the very top. All worries and weight on your shoulders. The  very  base of success and failures of a village lays on your shoulders. You are holder of secrets and the embodiment of your villages will."
Anonymous

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:03 pm
Saln expected that his answers had been satisfactory... He had thought about them, believed them, delivered them with gusto so... Why was Yen asking him to sit in the teacher's chair? The wide-hatted ninja gave no indication whether or not what he'd said was something he approved of at all, simply gesturing to the chair behind the desk... Cautiously, the boy moved out from behind his own desk and took the position he was asked, sitting down in the seat with his hands gently resting on his thighs.

Am I in trouble...? He thought, glancing up at Yen for answers... There would be none. Just the request to sit int he chair... Once Sal had, Yen-sama would then make another strange request, asking for the boy to close his eyes, empty his mind, then visualize what he was about to say... Of course, Saln was doing as he was asked, obeying his teacher's request with the utmost

Yen commanded him to imagine his role as a Academy Student, that as a genin his role would not change overmuch. Despite the headband, Saln's need to learn would not be quenched in the least, acquiring information from both mission-context and from leaders themselves. However, he was also becoming that leader, that he would teach not only subordinates, but friends, fellow genin... and even some rivals possibly.

As a Chuunin, Sal would be a leader, considered by the village honed enough to take on formal students of his own. He would have to protect them with his life, within crisis and without... Definitely, this was obvious and clear to the child. If he was to lead, he was to protect... It would go against his philosphy, his ninja way if he failed! He couldn't let one person die on his watch! He had to help everyone!

Yen indeed informed him that there were some Chuunin that cheeped out on their responsibilities, refusing to teach the next generation. When it came to being a REAL leader, he had to both have the knowledge and skills... but he also needed to resembled the very values of the village! Yes... even if he disagreed with some principles, he had to teach them... to accept them so that his students would as well.

Jounin was the next level fore he was no longer known for just one attribute... but many of them coming together to form his reputation... Despite all the expectations, the pressures, he would be in control of his own fate...

Finally the Kage: The pinnacle of leadership in the village... everyone would look up to the Kage for support and guidance! While Saln never believed that he would ever be the one to sit on that throne... he could respect the job and the challenges that came with it... Without a doubt...

"...I understand, Yen-sama..." Saln whispered, the images of each stage of his life strong in his mind...

TWC: 1,535
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:23 pm
The boys reply was simple, but yen detected the sincerity behind it. And he smiled a bit.

"So now saln. Think about all you will have to do in order to climb such a ladder. Some do not make it. Gennin may die due to inexperience, being out manuvered, and even out matched. The sane for the higher ranked. But even jouninn and chuninn, even the kage sacrificed themselves to ensure the future and safety of the village. These things even as i explained before happen."

Yen said softly as he returned his gaze to the kage building and turned towards the student. 

"So im going to ask you once more having visualized  what i see each day and every night. What will you offer to the village saln? Knowing the path before you here. What will you give the village. Your dream?"

Yen stated,as he gazed back towards the rest of the village quietly.

"Or the ability to help everyone reach and fufuill their dreams and wishes. The world is not perfect. But we will give 120% behind each thing we do. If you do. Then i will teach you gladly as you grow through the ranks. But you cannot falter. So i request an unwaivering heart and a steady gaze to your future. Am i understood?"

Yen awaited salns reply as he quietly waited and produced the geninn headband from the folds of his cloak and thus smiled.

"Salzem would be proud of you for accepting the rank of geninn saln. Here you too will make a name and life for yourself. So be steady and remain ready. But you have met and reached all requirements,as a geninn. I will take you under tutorage in genjutsu arts, and you are ready."
Anonymous

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:45 pm
"Yes sir!" Saln exclaimed as Yen stated that it was not solely his dream that he should strive for, but the ability to help others achieve theirs. He was to give over 100% of his effort in everything he did and only then would Yen teach him! Saln was PROUD to have Yen as his instructor, to hear him give him these life-lessons he would need in his toolbox for later in life. The boy felt as if he had found his true teacher, his model through which his training would be completed!

With his answer given, Yen would suddenly hold out a genin headband to the child, Saln's sanguine eyes beginning to tear up as his teacher offered it out to him... He stated that Salzem would've been proud of him here and now, that he would make a life for himself out there... Saln had met all the requirements to become a genin...

He was such a geek... tears running down from his eyes and over his cheeks as he softly sobbed with joy into his scarf... He would hold out his hands to accept the headband and if Yen would give it to him, he would wrap it around his forehead beneath his bangs, letting it show for everyone to see!

I'm a ninja... I did it Salzem!

"I'm ready..." he whispered, wiping his eyes dry... "I'm ready..."

TWC: 1,766
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:58 pm
Yens reply was simple as he simply patted saln on the head and tied on the geninns headband for him.

"But still you did good. Go celebrate. I have a thing or two to do today. But your training will begin soon saln. So now relax. Tomarrow your start as a geninn will begin"

Yen stated as he patted the geninn on the head and headed out to submit salns results.

(Exit and ya know what to claim sal man)
Anonymous

Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:24 am
Saln was practically aglow with the pride he felt in himself, his teacher patting his head and tying his headband for him... Despite him being ready to train TODAY and keep this ball rolling, Yen instead encouraged him to go out and celebrate his victory, that he had important work to do! The child only smiled and nodded... but he wouldn't yet leave without giving his master something

...A hug...

The child would wrap his arms around Yen's torso, hugging him close in appreciation for everything he had done for him, everything he will do... before running outside to rejoin his classmates! He couldn't wait to get home and show mom and dad how he'd done it! Despite all expectations, he was a ninja!

TWC: 1,890

Claiming Genin rank, claiming 5 (+15 from genin rank) stats, 1000 towards Flicker movement,

90 towards Mist Servant
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:35 pm
Approved Saln & Yen <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum