Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

The mind is so important. (Yen, hig) Empty The mind is so important. (Yen, hig)

Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:29 pm
Yen  quietly sat on a bench reading a newspaper. The traveling of news was quiet an impresdive feat in the shinobi world. As now there were the incomming intercontinental chuninn exams agreed upon by all nations. 

However, this lead yen to concentrate on a morebpressing matter. The second in command to himself ofvthe aburame. Higuto. His last chuninn attempt fell short of standard. And now yen was more concerned on if he was ready. Perhaps setting a few tools  to give the geninn a better chance at the rank was nessary.

So he waited till the boy came and sat there quietly reading.
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

The mind is so important. (Yen, hig) Empty Re: The mind is so important. (Yen, hig)

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:10 pm
The insects, crickets and the like, chirped quietly as Higuto ran along rooftops in order to get to the meeting place. He didn't know exactly what Yen had in store for him. All he knew was that his chief wanted to see him. Maybe he was about to learn what it was like to have side command privileges over a clan? Either way he viewed it as a matter of importance as with one last hop he landed before Yen, quietly since Higuto could see he was reading a newspaper, and gave a kind bow.

"You summoned me, chief?"

He would then wait patiently for Yen's response.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

The mind is so important. (Yen, hig) Empty Re: The mind is so important. (Yen, hig)

Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:32 pm
then higuto appeared as yen began to flip to the next page of the paper. quietly glancing through the coloms as the shinobi reporters had all sorts of random banter. the kage and their identities by simple name sake as he glanced over the mizuukages name quietly.

right then well time to set the ripples in motion i guess....

yen thought as he glanced up at higuto. Yens feet dangled off the ground from the bench and he took a breath and motioned to him to take a seat next to him.  the day was a good day to be outdoors and keeping to the spirit of things it was necessary to keep a good tab on his subordinate.

"take a seat higuto and talk to me. you are going to take the chuninn exams comming up correct?"

yen stated as he waited for the aburame to take a seat, and if he did he would continue to watch him carefully. It was noted that his last exam was not as it intended. So yen was figuring a way to keep the boy in a good shape to have a better chance at it this time.

"The rank chuninn is not as much about your combat powers higuto. With the larger door to the rank. Comes the responsibility with it. As my second in command this means that what leadership you have with your insects should effectively come into transition with you leading others as well. The diffrence may be intimacey and closeness. but you are to be a leader as a chuninn. A person looked up to, and called upon by not only the kage, but the other high ranking individuals like myself."
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:22 am
Higuto blinked as he stood up from his bow before walking over and taking a seat beside Yen as requested. More than likely this was to be a lesson in how not to make the same mistake Higuto had made in his previous exams as he gave a wide smile.

"Yes sir! I've been looking forward to getting into these upcoming exams. I've been training and making certain to keep my mind in focus when it comes to matters that need undivided attention. I don't plan on making the same mistake twice."

Higuto would then listen to Yen's next statements as he kept his smile up to make certain Yen wouldn't realize how much Higuto was actually nervous.

"I understand, Yen. Recently Kinzoku sensei has been trying to teach me the responsibility of being a leader. I still have much to learn but I'm confident I have what it takes to earn myself higher status. I have no intention of letting responsibility consume me to the point I choke and become a detriment to the leaf rather than an asset."

Upon saying this Higuto would relax on the bench while keeping a small smile up as he watched a few insects fly around them.
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:16 pm
Yen quietly nodded at higuto's last response and was quiet for a,few moments as he considered the paths that would be best suited to get higuto more into tune with combat.

"The world is full of many shinobi. I met a few here and there. They fight in many way's. Have many abilities."

Yen stated after a moment of thought. It was good to be honest and so he slipped off the bench and gestured to the geninn speaking up and motioning him to follow.

"The reason why i tell you this is because i do know for a fact what you can do. You are fast, quick, host a good connection with your bugs, can use lightning. Exceptional with your chakra control, and  your blade. For that is your  go to on offense you see. You probvably hold a strong sense of the ninjutsu arts, and  with it alone it makes you fornidable....  but it is diffrent. Often times the person that makes the decisive move is the victor. So it is why before your exams i will give you a quick check up on your skills."

Yen stated with a smile  as he knowingly  winked at the geninn. Thus he headed off towards the north and continued speaking.

"So it will be good once we are in the training grounds i guage how far you have come since the kage rock. And i'll give you constructive feedback on what you can improve on. After all the danger I will tell you is this.  When you do not know of your enemies strength,
. Everything you reveal is a potential weaknesses, habits, and their tells they can use against you in combat. But one thing for certain. Is that your oppinents know nothing about yourself. The less known. The,safer you are when it comes to approaching an opponent. As a prime example. [size=30] I want you to tell me what it is i can exactly do in a fight. Skill's, techniques, tactics,  habits. Think about it for a moment. T[/size][size=30]hen tell me why you do, or do not know what i can do."[/size]
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:05 am
Higuto watched Yen get up from the bench and motion him to follow as he sighed and got up. He had just sat down and got comfy but whatever Yen had to say came first so he obediently followed while Yen spoke once more. He complimented Higuto on his abilities, which made him smile a little in embarrassment, and he listened to how Yen planned to capitalize on Higuto's strengths and make him more capable of making decisive moves in battle. Higuto had to admit he was the type to drag a battle out, to start small before getting serious, and that's proven to be deadly countless times. This made him sadden a little but but he noticed the smile and wink from his chief which lifted his spirits a bit. He would do whatever it took to improve.

It was then he was told they were going to the training field. He spoke of how one shouldn't reveal too much in a battle and how every opening or new move seen by the opponent can spell the end in situations. Sage advice. Higuto knew all too well of this fact as he's used certain jutsus many times in front of people that he didn't really need to use. However this left him with an arsenal of jutsu that many people haven't seen and this could make him dangerous in certain conditions. Taking this into account he was asked to then give his own sampling of what all he believed Yen could do. This was going to be a bit tricky because, while he knew of basic stuff about Yen due to being the chief, he didn't know much about Yen's capabilities in combat. He thought about things for a moment before speaking.

"Well... Battle wise I know that you're tough as they come and you have an insane amount of chakra at your disposal. I've never seen you out of breath which leads me to believe you have a very high amount of stamina and this combination makes you tough to beat alone as it basically means that it would take quite a lot of force to bring you down. However there are the downsides. Whether or not you're holding back on a consistent basis is unknown to me as I've seen you move so slow any Genin that's done basic speed training could beat you in a race. And while you have a high amount of chakra I haven't ever seen you actually use any of your physical capabilities which makes me think either punching or kicking isn't your style or you don't hold much strength in your body to do much damage and you're aware of this. This leads me to believe that a majority of what you're going to do battle wise is going to be jutsu related and being that you're Jounin level I have no doubt you hold a wealth of jutsu knowledge that would be able to dominate any battlefield. The crutch of your style of battle, however, is in your speed, assuming that you've been moving as fast as you can in the fights I've seen you in, which would mean that you usually would have to do a massive amount of preparation before going into any battle. If any ninja with a modicum of speed was to catch you unawares... That might spell your end."

Higuto had no idea if what he said about Yen's speed was true but he continued.

"And then, when I think about it, I have the strange feeling in something. I'm not too familiar with your personal life besides which I know you used to have yourself a family. Your feelings for them, as I am sure you loved them, spread to have the same results to certain people you take interest in inside the village. Your feelings for them are relayed to the village's youth as multiple Genin and Chuunin and even other Jounin have come to show great respect for you. I don't believe you find your lack of speed a weakness because you have made multiple bonds throughout many people in this village. There are many who would be willing to watch your blind spots as a result and gladly save you from ninja who would seek to capitalize on your low amount of speed. In that regard I see why it is you became a Jounin in the first place because you didn't just train yourself in jutsu... But also trust in comrades of the battlefield as well... How am I doing so far?"

He would remain silent to see if what all he had said was accurateaccurate.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:37 am
Yen listend and the boy was good on a first try. Yes speed was important, but as he had shown quiet many times. It meant very little. Still he listend and sort of nodded.

"It was a good observation, but that is commonly the assumption many people go off of. It is also why they tend to fall. You must look deeper then that."

Yen stated with a smile and shook his head.

" You see the danger of the situation was what you said. You do not know the depth of an induviduals skills. Jutsu, how they use the techniques, hif they use the eviornment, or do they simply try to go for you. The thing's that win a fight is a person who uses their rescources fully. subtile actions versus powering through. Outmanivering, vurse  Sure many people focus speed. Of course a high chakra tuning is important, but these are the base of the person. You learn by observation. When dealing with the unknown you must always find a way to safely breach an opponents secrets. The very secret to reveal is knowing the basis of a person's combat style. I have ways of fighting faster opponents. And i can outlast many speedy people. But that is not by merits alone. It means i have strategies and ways to handle even stealthy, very strong, and even thoes who seem other worldly."

Yen stated with a kind smile.

" this is what i am going to teach you. To see the full picture. A leader must look at it fully. Because in combat your mind must be fluid and smooth, and so should each technique used. Even if a wall is to come up behind you from an earth user, or an water user be using not only the eviornment full of water, but their own body. Each technique and motion you do has your strongest weapon  and greatest weakness behind it. Take a wild guess what that is higuto"

The two had now rounded a corner to the clearing of trees as the path ahead was lined with the familiar winding road. It was mid day now and the two were about 15 minutes from fthe grounds.
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:09 pm
Higuto listened to what Yen had to say. Unfortunately it wasn't what Higuto wanted to hear. Yen's words basically stated that speed wasn't so much of an important factor that many ninja would believe. Higuto understood what Yen was saying about how to use resources available to a person in order to win... But...

"I must state that I don't agree. Speed, to me, is the important factor that is necessary for a ninja to be able to think quick on their feet and know what resource would be great to use in a situation. While I agree a person with skill and experience may be able to work around being slow and still come out the victor in a dire situation I believe it would be near impossible for one to recover without the ability to act fast... Such as when a person is in danger. When a civilian or a comrade is in the line of a kunai hurled directly at their head and there's a vast distance between you and the knife. What would you do? Could you even be able to track said kunai? Would you be able to act fast enough to catch it in some kind of way or even jump in the way of it without any strength in your legs to do so?... I understand that this is supposed to be a lesson about me being able to better protect myself and serve as a better ninja to the village... But what good is being a good ninja for myself when I'm unable to be a good ninja for those around me?"

Memories of his parents flooded his mind upon saying these words. He remembered the pain of being unable to do anything to protect them. How he wasn't strong enough... Wasn't fast enough. He couldn't understand how a ninja without enough speed could accomplish being someone's shield.

That was always a weakness within Higuto... And he knew it. He always saw to the safety of other people before focusing on the safety of himself. It was a habit he couldn't break no matter how hard he tried. He would continue to walk with Yen upon finishing his statement.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:52 pm
Yen stopped and shook his head at higuto's words. 

"You are only as fast as your body allows, and can only go so fast even by pushing yourself. Unless you are willing to kill yourself. Even then you cannot stop everything. When you  do something higuto. It is best to do it based on how far something is from you. You try to work when there is not an blind spot, and always have something set up. I have healed an ally in middle of battle feild once and still sheilded him with my body while i worked.  I still had  A defense so even if i couldnt move as fast as others. But i trusted my other allies while they knew i was working.  I cannot save every life. Nor can i stop all wounds. This is why you never take things on alone."

Yen stated as he looked at higuto and sighed as he continued walking  after speaking that part.

" you will understand in time that just because you are fast does not stop the enemy from moving as fast, nor does it mean you and allies are safe. There are no garentee's in life. So each decision you make in the feild counts. Its even more important when we are required to work alone at times. And when you are alone you do what you can.  You see the fact is that if you have the ability to protect an comrad you make sure that comes first, but you must trust them if you cannot. You cannot stop and save everyone.  Judgement correct judgement is based on the situation, and what is known, and unknown. There is a time and place for every action.  I have taken blows for allies, and become target to an enemy even to grab their attention.  I even had to go on the offensive at times. But most importantly I made it far by using my head. And trusting my own skill, and my allies skills. I made formations in teams, and back up plans for many cases. And even then my allies understood that if things go insane. The first thing you never do. Is lose your focus, and do rash things. Reality is brutal at times.   It punishes the rash choices  and thoes who run into a solid establishment. Therefore You must make use what you can."

Yen stated as they stopped at the gate and yen glanced at higuto speaking.

"As of yet my only scar is my missing eye higuto. That is little to nothing in cost. Compared to the lost pride people suffered when their actions costed them an ally, or if the team was wiped by not checking out carefully enough for an ambush. Deception, and staying 5 steps ahead is the thing.  If i know they are fast. Thats great news to me. It is one thing more i can surprise them with.  If i know an ally is on an defense i trust them. A leader must trust and belive in their allies.  You must realize that if you are to lead a team. It is the only way to make sure your allies grow and lead a new future."
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:57 am
Higuto sighed, listening to Yen, while his thoughts continued to rush through him. He was so happy just a moment ago and ready for whatever Yen had for him but now his mind had become filled with dread. All he could do was nod to Yen after he had finished everything he had to say.

"I'm sorry. I meant no disrespect."

He would then continue along his way to the training field.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum