Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Sparring room [NK/Open/Tadashi - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparring room [NK/Open/Tadashi

Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:22 pm
The pain was unreal, jolts of unbearable pain ran through Tadashi's ankle, further transferring the message to his brain, causing him to feel great uncomfortableness on the ankle. The crimson haired Genin would look down, as he saw the leg being pushed up at an impact force of 78, much higher than his own health of 14. Tadashi would realize why he was feeling such pain, his ankle was badly sprung, and his previous attack and plans would not have succeeded to faze Shino, rather they didn't connect at all, it was just a figment of his imagination. With no plan to commence, the crimson haired Genin would accept his defeat by falling to the ground, but to his surprise, Shinoskay would catch him, but something would be off, the white-masked boy felt pretty hard. Was how his body felt like? But, the young Pendragon would feel especially dazed and out of breath due to the fact he fell down 35 feet to a hard person which is still really weird. Suddenly with no time to react, the hard form of Shinoskay would intensify the hard bear hug grip on Tadashi as the crimson haired Genin quickly pleaded in pain, "Ok, Ok, OK! I get it! I give up!"

After he said that, the real Shinoskay would walk right in front of the held boy as Tadashi would realize that the entity holding him right now was, in fact, a clone, a really hard one to be frank. The real white masked boy would then say, "you did pretty good up there, made me have to rethink my approach to the fight... thank you." The young Pendragon would reply with strained breaths, "I DiD?... ThAnK YoU, BuT tO bE fAiR, I dOn'T tHiNk I dId ThAt GrEaT... BuT I hOpE wE cAn Do tHiS sOmEtImE aGaIn.." The rock clone would then release Tadashi as the real Shinoskay would apply some Medical Ninjutsu to the boy, wrapping some bandages around him as the white masked boy would walk away, probably going to his home, and Tadashi would wave back. The crimson haired Genin would try to get up, and the sprained ankle began to cease in pain, but there was a little discomfort. It would most likely heal fully the next day. The crimson haired Genin decided to call it a day as he began to walk while thinking about what will happen tomorrow.

"What should I do to prepare to apprehend the bandit in two days? I can't ask Fuyo because I haven't seen him in a while, Allegro is probably busy with missions, I also can't ask Shino because he will most likely get annoyed with me if I ask him to spar with him again, so my only choice is... Nekrun. He hangs around the training grounds a lot, so I will probably see him tomorrow if my ankle heals up."

(EXIT)

WC: 587
TWC: 2268

Claims:
11 Stats
Fire Stream Jutsu
Body Flicker Jutsu
768 WC Towards Soul Expulsion B-Rank

Last edited by Tadashi (Tracer) Namikaze on Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Sparring room [NK/Open/Tadashi - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparring room [NK/Open/Tadashi

Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:05 pm
You can also claim 11 stats, Tadashi~
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:09 pm
Edited
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:11 pm
Approved Tadashi <3

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:54 pm
Ok, I edited out the mastered body flicker

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum