Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3610

Another Mission!(Yuichi Senju) Empty Another Mission!(Yuichi Senju)

Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:16 pm
Mission:

Nekrun would wake up to a bird on his face with a scrap of paper on it luckily teh bird was only on his nose so he wouldn't get scratched by it's nails too badly but it still somewhat hurt on his face. Nekrun would lazily grab the paper with his free hand then shoo the bird away, the bird would fly back out of the open window, Nekrun would take a small drink from the bottle of sake in his other hand, not enough to effect him only a drop or two was left in the bottle. Nekrun would throw away the bottle and get up continuing to eat a apple whole before looking at the note. Nekrun would unfold the note and continue to read it, it said this.

Hello Genin of Konohagakure, the hokage is currently out so I have sent this letter in accordance to the recent threats of a thief in the village. You and another genin have been chosen to complete this task you two will meet outside of the ichiraku ramen shop. This thief must be taken down promptly and it will not be tolerated if you decide to ignore this call to action.

Sincerly,
Konohagakure Police department

Nekrun would put away the letter into his pocket and he would leave the house dressed in his normal attire a black trench coat with his black mask, his scythe, and all his other ninja tools and regular clothes. His blue hair would be back in a man bun, he would make his way to the ichiraku ramen shop and wait there for the other ninja to arive.

wc:274
Yuichi
Yuichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Another Mission!(Yuichi Senju) Empty Re: Another Mission!(Yuichi Senju)

Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:05 pm
It was calm sitting in the forest of "Whispering Trees" one of the last places in the village known to the traditional Senju, a quiet area of the village where one can meditate in peace and perhaps uncover something with in them selves. His body in a calm manner sitting with his thighs over lapping his calves and feet under his buttocks, to others it would probably not seem different however, in this instance his eyes not merely squinting but instead closed as he sat meditating on life and the meaning of being a shinobi of the Senju clan. Interrupting his deep meditation was a small carrier pigeon with landed in front of him, the ironic portion of his chosen landing mark was the light shining through to the bird making it appear as a sign from a deity of its importance. It presented its leg to show a small letter signed from the administration office of Konohagakure, to which Yuichi unravelled the letter and began reading the message as follows:

'Hello Genin of Konohagakure, the hokage is currently out so I have sent this letter in accordance to the recent threats of a thief in the village. You and another genin have been chosen to complete this task you two will meet outside of the ichiraku ramen shop. This thief must be taken down promptly and it will not be tolerated if you decide to ignore this call to action.

Sincerly,
Konohagakure Police department'

Yuichi sighed as he rose to his feet and his traditional black kimono hung on to his skeletal body, he brushed his white hair from his face and began to make his way to the village. After a few minutes of walking he began to close in on the ichiraku ramen he noticed a teenage ninja by himself meaning he must have been the other genin set on this mission, to which Yuichi walked to him speaking in his calm manner "Hello, I believe we are here for the same reason, I am Yuichi. Shall we begin the hunt?" He would have his familiar grin while his eyes remained squinted as if closed, his true feelings of not caring whether the thief is apprehended or not being concealed behind his masking grin and unseen eyes.

[306 Words/Did not count the letter due to it not being my work but Nekrun's]
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:37 pm
Nekrun would be waiting at the ramen shop but saw no one even walking by for the first few minutes while he was there, until another child that looked about his age arrived and introduced himself seeming a little bit hasty for Nekrun but he guessed that this guy had things to do today and didn't want to waist time on some stupid mission. Yuichi you say Nekrun thought to himself as the Genin spoke.

"I'm ready to get started too!"

Nekrun would exclaim as he gave Yuichi a little smile

"I'm Nekrun by the way, we better not waist too much more time let's get too work I guess"

Nekrun didn't really want to do this mission but thought it would be fun to meet another genin, Nekrun would allow Yuichi to lead the way on this one seeing as he seemed a bit enthusiastic but Nekrun couldn't tell completely by that alone or the look on his face so he took a guess and hoped he got it right. Nekrun would drink about a shots worth of sake out of a bottle he had on him after eating a apple whole.

(sorry if anything is bad I wrote this while I was about to go to sleep)
wc:210
twc:484/1000
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:26 pm
[exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum