Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kari
Kari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Hospital Adventure Empty Hospital Adventure

Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:54 am
"Oh Kari, you’re early."

Kari looked up to see the tall black hair lead nurse for Kari's nurse team. Her name was Aiko and she ran a floor of 12 nurses and 5 volunteer assistants, like Kari. She was a very nice woman. She never appeared to get angry at anything nor has she shown animosity or hatred towards people. However, Kari had witnessed some people getting scared whenever the woman closed her eyes and smiled. This was followed by a really calm and extremely polite way of talking. Lately she has been using that type of speech around Kari alot.

"Oh, is that bad... I can come back later." Kari responded in her slow and dreary voice.

"No, not at all, we have your assignment on the board. Make sure to get turnover before relieving anyone. Oh and come see me after the shift."

"Yes ma'am," Kari gave a quick bow before walking off.

"Oh and please don't hide your face. We need caring people not deadly ninja."

Kari stopped and unclasped her cloak revealing her white shirt and skirt which fell just above her knees. The back of her cloak had a plus sign on it matching the one on her white nurse hat.

Kari started the day with a good scrub of the rooms assigned to her. Due to lack of volunteers, she was assigned to clean the room of the children. There were 7 rooms in total. Kari always doubted the decision to put her around kids. Her memories of being ridiculed and pushed around for being different still haunted her. Just hearing the words "what is wrong with her" was enough to open up old wounds of the past. Still, she persevered and eventually the kid's, in the hospital, opinion of her changed. 1 in particular, who has been there the longest Togai, had finally started to warm up to Kari. Kari believed she finally won over the kid after he started including her in his games. As Kari cleaned he would follow her around asking questions ranging from working at the hospital to extreme things like if she could summon giant squirrels to fight giant kaiju. Today showed no signs that it would be any different.

"Is anyone in here?" Kari asked, "I am coming in."

Kari entered the first room, the one that belonged to Togai. He had problems with his legs which forced him to use weird crutches to walk around. Kari couldn't remember the name of the illness. He had a wheelchair, but he hated using it to get around. Whenever Kari asked, he would mention how it took away his ability to get around. To Kari, it never made sense but she learned to accept it. It made him smile more when people did. The only issue the girl saw with it was that his arms would get tired. This became especially true whenever he chased the other kids. He would even fall over from exhausting. His love for fun just completely blinded the kid from given in to his low stamina. Another interesting fact about him was that he loved to play hide and seek. However whenever Kari got close to his hiding spot, he would jump out and make a loud noise.

She remembered the first day, he did this. The amount of self reserve required not to actually attack the boy was a true test of will. From the boy’s perspective, he only saw Kari’s blank face. This became a new challenge for him and he dedicated his spare time to scaring her. So whenever Kari entered the room, she kept that little detail in mind.

"ARGHGAHWAY," A loud sound blasted from behind the door.  

"Oh noo... you scared me. Ahhh," Kari covered her eyes and pretend to scream.

"Onee-chan. It does not count if you fake it." The boy complained, as he limped from behind the door.

Kari removed her hands from her eyes and sighed, "The element of surprise requires... surprise. I suggest you try in another room next time."

The boy chuckled scratching his black unruly hair. Kari never understood why he was so happy. He failed and would never be able to get the satisfaction he wanted. It was not in her behavior to act surprised, not when her mother has been doing it for years. With that out of the way, Kari proceeded to clean the room. She moved from room to room with the boy following her, her whole shift. There were not many kids in the hospital. All the rooms were empty in this area and it was difficult for the boy to move to another wing. 

Towards the end of her shift, Kari made her way to the break room. Another nurse picked up Togai in order to give him his checkups but Kari knew they did not want him hanging around her too much. She was a ninja after all. Though many ninja worked in the hospital, it did not make the place a safe place from the discrimination. Most of the staff and her team tolerated her, but they all minimized their interactions with young girl. Unless they were giving orders or correcting her, they kept their distances. With Togai busy though, she finality had some time to herself.

The break room was not very big. It looked like a small kitchen and living room put together. There was a black table in the middle that could sit 8 people, a black fridge filled with the lunch of the staff, a microwaves, and a sink. Towards the back of the room, you could find a couch and a few chairs. 2 bookshelves hugged the wall with different pieces of reading material ranging from children's stories to medical references. Kari found herself reading a book on poisons, venom, and toxins. She was thinking about how to strengthen her arsenal and the idea popped into her head after a man came in seeking help from a spider bite. As she read through, she did not see anything too helpful but it was interesting to see the different sources for the stuff. Who knew a frog could coat its skin in toxins.

WC: 1032

Last edited by Kari on Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Hospital Adventure Empty Re: Hospital Adventure

Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:39 pm
(Exit) 

Total WC: 1032
Stats earned: 5
133 words to learn Sealing Release
628 words to learn Lightning Release
271 words to Basic Medical Ninjutsu Level 2(http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24335-v6-medical-ninjutsu
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:47 pm
I'm going to approve these for now, but I'm probably going to void that Sealing release jutsu since it is just Fuinjutsu breaking. If you want a link to that you can find it on my stat page.
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:37 pm
Then I will transfer my word count for that into earth release if that is okay
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:47 pm
I think I just misread something, let me run this by you, you already have water release, are you claiming Earth or lightning as your second element?
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:49 pm
Lightning is my second element. Im just putting points into it. Im not gonna learn it till i hit chunin
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:14 pm
I'm sorry, you do need to wait for that until you hit C power rank. Thats my fault for not catching it.
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:14 pm
How about this?

Total WC: 1032
Stats earned: 5
133 words to learn Intonation and Tuning (Since your voiding Sealing Release, request to transfer those points into Intonation and Tuning in order to learn it)
628 words to learn Lightning Release
271 words to Basic Medical Ninjutsu Level 2(http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24335-v6-medical-ninjutsu
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:06 pm
Approved