Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Chakra Itself (P) Empty Chakra Itself (P)

Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:39 am
Kyo realized after taking a look at his overall capabilities that he might be lacking in the slightest, tiniest bit compared to The Hokage, so he went back to the academy and decided to train once more on everything he could.
"When I graduate the academy, I never even thought of what I could specialize in?"
Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Genjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu, Puppetry, and even Space-Time were all the options for him and he had seen only a tad of each. Space-Time to Kyo was just for wizards and Genjutsu was for magicians. Taijutsu and Bukijutsu were right up his alley except of the required mostly invisible manipulation of chakra for them. Fuinjutsu was for artists, Medical Ninjutsu was for scientists, and puppetry was for the kids you don't want to be mean to in school. Ninjutsu, however, was all about showing off to Kyo. You could create fire in your hand and preform just about any feat imaginable in front of you. In the ninja world today, Kyo believed those without ninjutsu were doomed to failure, but he did recall many who used it all too well. The previous Raikage was known for his taijutsu and the current Mizukage had exceptional abilities in bukijutsu alone. Though, Kyo remembered they all did have ninjutsu in the end anyway.
So there it was, the answer laid before him, the best way to start himself off into the world and bring light to the world was through the use of ninjutsu. He remembered his clan could combine elements to also create corrosive gas known as the boil release and lava known as, well, lava release. It was going to a pain all the way through to learn a total of five elements for his full potential and master them all, but Kyo only got a smirk on his face happy for the challenge.
"I am going to know five different elements and use them all at my will. Ninjutsu is obviously going to set me above."
He remembered seeing some idiot at the academy showing off some kind of fire blowing jutsu and decided this was going to be his first damaging ninjutsu spell he was going to learn. For some reason, he remembered clearly what they had done maybe out of jealousy or out a serious interest.
"First I start with my half tiger hand seal!"
He then built up chakra in chest and looked forwards with determination. Kyo was going to become strong, great, and better than before. By focusing his hatred in one big rush out of his mouth, he attempted to release the fire burning inside himself out in one go without much success.
Nothing but smoke came out of his mouth and the taste was horrid and disgusting.
"Hey Kyo! Don't vape in the fucking training area."
Kyo looked over to see his instructor looking at him pissed until the instructor saw he had a half tiger hand seal held out in front of him.
"Oh.. you were trying to do the fire stream technique."
Kyo looked in embarrassment and anger at his instructor.
"I will get it next time. Just you watch!"
He held out a half tiger hand seal and felt his blood boil as he kneaded katon chakra in his chest until he couldn't any longer. Kyo then roared out the flames before him in a painful, brilliant show as it burned his lips. Controlling the fire was the hardest part of any katon technique. Every fire technique seems relatively simple until you get into the goldy locks area of just right, he felt. Now he was left with his instructor calmly walking towards him with a smile.
"Great work Kyo, but can I leave you with one lesson?"
Kyo looked to him defeated with burnt lips before nodding in defeat.
"Chakra is an indescribably powerful energy within us all and channeling and controlling this power is a task not even the strongest can master fully. You can destroy such as you did..."
The instructor weaved the boar, rat, and snake seal then touched Kyo's lips with his glowing hands.
"... or you can mend. Anyway, I know that as a member of Terumi clan you will someday control much more dangerous elements that will do more than burn your lips down the road and that is why I feel the lesson I am about to tell you is the most critical. You decide everything when it comes to your jutsu. The intent, the chakra flow, the creation, and the release. You must begin at intent and work from there if you wish to succeed. Try it with that easy jutsu I just showed you."
Kyo felt an epiphany coming on. He remembered Reo telling him a similar lesson long ago and began to realize that maybe his method of learning itself was all wrong. He gave the power of fire control over him instead of letting him control it. His hatred was blinding when he cast, so he began to see he needed to start from there. Kyo frowned at the teacher talking to him about the basics he knew, but forgot about and continued to look at his instructor.
"So I just weave the boar, rat, and snake then I work my chakra to my palms and presto I am done."
He quickly weaved the hand signs and expelled the chakra out of his hands with hatred in his heart all over again. What came out was a mess of chakra from everywhere on his hands. His instructor smirked.
"Kyo, focus on somebody who means a lot to you."
Kyo blocked out the words wanting to do it his own way. He was going to show the instructor how great he was until he couldn't find control of the chakra coming from his palms. Finally, he imagined Reo of all people there guiding him as the instructor said. He felt a calm over him as the chakra on his palms almost entirely dissipated.
"It isn't against you. It's you. It's what you decide Kyo and don't need to bring emotions into it to control it."
Kyo wanted to tell his instructor to shut up before realizing, in a large epiphany, that it was all his. The chakra was not tied to any emotions just as he was. It was a part of him and one there to help.

Kyo thanked his instructor for his lesson after the two talked more about the distinction and realized he had now felt confident he could become a genin of Konoha.

[Word count: 1,095]
Training complete!
Gained 5 Stat points.
Learned:
Medical Ninjutsu (E-Rank) (500/500)
Fire Stream (500/500)
[Exit]
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Chakra Itself (P) Empty Re: Chakra Itself (P)

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:45 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum