Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

A Day Downtown (Open, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day Downtown (Open, No Kill)

Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:51 pm
Shinoskay smiled under his mask but then made a small nervous chuckle, his cool moment passed and he thought about his answer to Suzume's question 'I cant tell them I came here to enjoy the cooling wind while watching a lot of people fight over cloths on a hot day, those are mostly girls down there and it will come off as pervy. Perhaps it would be best to tell them I was just been lazy and randomly at this spot, OH, I got it'. His Armoured Jacket would be shifted back into a comfortable fitting on himself, re-concealing the emblem on his back and re shielding his body from any possible attacks from his rear arch. He was careful and deliberate in Fixing his jacket, as he didnt want to accidentally shift the cloth from his puppeteers tail and inadvertently stab himself in the back with it in a rather embarrassing accident.

The boy quickly glanced around before finally speaking "I was patrolling around town when I heard the commotion below, so I decided to see what was going on. By the time I realize it was just people shopping I also realized I was getting fatigued by the heat and this shaded spot was perfect for a resting." 'ah, there we go, I didnt quite lie and I may come off as cool again... clever me'.

The white masked boy would nod to each of them as they spoke before then turning his attention towards Suzume "did you get anything good?"
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

A Day Downtown (Open, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day Downtown (Open, No Kill)

Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:24 am
Tadashi would be surprised when Feza would smile at his horrid attempt to make a joke since, in reality, the crimson haired Genin isn't the best at lightening up the mood, only dimming it. The crimson haired Genin then proceeded to smile back at her, keeping the mood lively and fresh. "Yeah, that's true, sometimes, I don't understand what goes through peoples' heads. One moment, they're completely sane, the other they're radically insane!" It's been a long time since Tadashi has had such a lively conversation with other people. For the past few weeks, it's been the same routine, training, training, eating, missions. No break, no time to rest at all. The crimson haired Genin decided to cherish this time as he proceeded to lean back, putting his hands behind his head. During that moment, Shinoskay answered the question Feza asked. For some reason, Tadashi felt Shinoskay was hiding something due to the tone of his voice. It may seem as suspicious, but the way he smoothly said those words, was REALLY COOL!

The crimson haired Genin wished he could talk as smoothly as Shinoskay, but before Tadashi asked questions about his voice, he would ask another question. "Hey Shinoskay, do you mind if I call you Shino?" 

WC: 316
TWC: 1605

(Feza, I'm so sorry that happened to you, I hope everything's okay in the family.)
Feza
Feza
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5750

Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:04 pm
Even though Suzume didn't typically have an easy time meeting people, it was decent for this moment. It appeared that Tadashi too agreed that crowds are just...crazy. "For such low quality, but expensive stuff too? I found all of what I got on the sales rack and did better than anyone in there! Haha, though, it did take me a long while to find them even though I went way early before those people came rushing in... guess the store had some special event? I don't know, I don't pay attention to that stuff." she rambled a bit. 

Looking into the eyeholes of Shino's mask as he spoke his explanation, Suzume unintentionally formed a silly smile. "He's just trying to hide the fact that he's a perv, the weirdo." she thought, then looked over the edge where all the people had been. "Oh? You want to know what I got?" she was surprised that Shino asked, even if it was merely for the sake of making conversation. "Well, nothing special. Just summer clothes, such as what I'm currently wearing," she posed in the tank top and shorts that awkwardly still had tags on. Upon noticing, she quickly detached them with a giggled - "I hope I didn't walk through that whole crowd like that...". On another note, the secret mind of hers had a more wicked assumption, "If Shino is actually a pervert then he would have totally got a full look at me right now, even though leaving on the tags made me look dumb". 

((Oh thanks, they have the muderer in custody so at least there's justice...))
Anonymous

Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:20 am
As far as he could tell, he succeeded in not coming off as a perv or a weirdo. Funny how a hooded guy in a white mask was so worried how people saw him but teens right? First Tadashi would ask if he could refer to the masked boys name in a more shortened version, this wasnt that big of a deal to the senior genin of the three given that the abbreviated form was a simple enough and acceptable sounding name so he would quickly nod in consnet, "sure, why not?".

What followed next, though, was a nightmare for every or any boy fresh into puberty. The normally relatively well clothed Kuniochi would strike a pose that further accentuated her unusually 'extra' present amount of bare skin to the young boy and almost the moment she did he would quickly glance across her body as his eyes got much wider, just before he'd catch himself, and then turn his back almost fully facing her while throwing a hand up to scratch the back of this head while further elongating his body to be even more straightened then it was already from his propensity for propriety and posture. He would release a cough as he did this, "umm, HOL-gee, uhh, ya, looks like... you... got a good deal there?"

He pushed words out of his mouth as quickly as he could in what he thought was where the conversation had gone but he had clearly missed her comment about the tags as he didnt look like enough, or in the right places, to see them for himself.

Suddenly, he found himself wanting nothing more then to go back to patrolling, boys where awkward like that and all he could think to do was run away in the situation to avoid whatever this strange sensation, this intensity, was. There was nothing else on his mind now other then his teammate and how weird the dynamics of the situation suddenly felt for him. He had hoped the mask hid his reaction, but of course the eyes where still visible enough that it wouldn't have hid them. The situation had entirely caused him to forgot the extra hot day for a moment.
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:47 am
Tadashi would be mildly surprised when Shino would accept that as a nickname. At first, the crimson haired Genin thought the white masked boy was a pretty reserved guy who doesn't talk that much, using his mask as a metaphor to hide his insecurities. Tadashi would smile, extremely glad that Shino accepted the nickname. Just shortly after, another thought circled around his mind, "Why does Shino wear a mask?" The crimson haired Genin would seriously think, it was probably a more personal question, so Tadashi would relinquish the question for the meantime. After all, it would be pretty out of the blue to ask someone you just met to tell them why you wear something. 

Soon after, the crimson haired Genin would look up to see Feza posing in front of the two boys. Normally, Tadashi wouldn't be that attracted to a girl that he just met, but this was a special case. "Damn teenage hormones...." He cursed to himself, biting his lip for a short second. His usual casual position would be modified into him sitting upright with a light blush on his face. Now, Tadashi wished that he had Shino's mask, so he could cover his embarrassment. But, instead of blindly staring at her weirdly, the crimson haired Genin would proceed to meet his eyes with her while saying some compliments, "Um Feza, I think you look pretty in those clothes..." Tadashi sheepishly said.

On one hand, he felt like he did a job well done by complimenting Feza's clothing which could make her very pleased and happy, his Mom would be proud that her son was listening to the lessons she taught her in the house. On another hand, Tadashi was EXTREMELY nervous and scared of the fact it could just be an awkward silence, and the crimson haired Genin despised awkward silence. Time could only tell, so in the meantime, he would just look away, his blush still present.

WC: 428
TWC: 2033
Feza
Feza
Citizen

Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:06 pm
While maintaining a discrete normal face while modeling for the boys and acting innocent, Suzume knew what she was doing. Sometimes it is just entertaining to mess with people. Especially when they're unknowingly to themselves as vulnerable as these two. But after the moment passed she remembered how she was on the top of a roof. Now she too felt awkward in the sense that some stranger might have just saw the stunt she pulled, and returned to a more modest posture. 

"Oh yeah, I sure did get a good deal!" she boasted, shifting her own attention from the inner embarrassment. "Got all this stuff for half of what it would've been. But hey, is the reason why you wear that mask so you can hide the fact you can't handle this lusciousness?" she'd tease at Shinoskay, bending around him in a way that she would meet his eyes once more. She didn't want to be too intrusive to the boy, so then she took a few steps back to give him space. A few steps from almost falling of the roof that is, but stopped before such an event could take place. Suzume shrugged off what she previously said adding, "Now at least Tadashi over here knows how it's done! Girls like compliments. Not that I'm asking for em, but you know. In case some other girl ever finds interest in you." 
Anonymous

Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:20 pm
Shinoksay would rock on his feet and for once, completely uncharacteristic to him as he normally has his hands free as a practice, place his hands into his pockets as Suzume would tell of the deal she got. Since the thread is going there anyways I suppose I can yoke out some word count on psychology, the young, teasing, kunioichi was indeed correct in her assessment of the situation in that the masked genin was nerved by her posing and that if she pressed then she would most likely elicit further reaction out of him. His knees where locked and his chest slightly puffed, both indicating he was making an obvious effort to stand stoic and unaffected but failing due to his inexperience in these sort of situations.

The vigor and potency of youthful hormones clouded his judgement and prevented a good self assessment of how he was acting, in fact there was more a hyper awareness as his hones shinobi senses picked up on every movement of his female teammate from the crackle of the liquid on her lips alerted him she was smirking, to the shuffling of her cloths as she leaned over and moved herself back into his view in a way that further accentuated her female figure. obviously enjoying the situation, it was clear to him that she also intended to tease him more.

When Shinoskay caught sight of Suzume leaning over, further posing herself before him. Words just began to rapid fire from him in response to this, he felt that her further teasing showed it was effecting him and so even though he couldn't see his own posture he felt that turning away revealed this and so his only reaction in regards to movement was to just not move "thatsreallygoodthatyougotahalfluciousdealandofcourseIcanhandleoff" his voice was a little more high pitch. All the training for combat, all the fire, brimstone, and death he had experience, but there was never really a lot of teasing and so he was fully inexperienced in this situation. Despite his efforts he had no real way to know how to handle the situation let alone how to feel out a comparison of how he was acting. Tadashi all but disappeared in his mind for now, his focus was solely directed on the Kunoichi at this moment.

Last edited by Shinoskay on Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:50 pm
It could have been worse, it still wasn't as bad as Feza looking at the crimson haired Genin with an awkward gaze. The hormones in Tadashi's body still haven't stopped, in fact, they were more riled up than before, which was really unusual since these types of hormones never really affect the Genin, well not until now which was THE WORST possible situation to have hormones impair your judgment and social skills. Life wasn't fair, and this is a prime example of the fact. The crimson haired Genin would continue to squirm in his designated seat, his blush still growing and now covering his face, reminiscent of his crimson hair.

The only time when Tadashi would look back at the two was when Feza spoke again, teasing Shino and responding back to him. The crimson haired Genin would stifle a laugh at Shino's misfortune which was pretty freaking hypocritical when you thought about it a little more. Tadashi tried to stop laughing, but it was easily broken when the white masked boy said random and intelligible words which made the Genin smile a little bit, removing a little bit the blush. The smile was almost instantly halted when the girl asked Tadashi a hormone riling statement. "AW MAN! SHE HAD TO SAY THAT, I KNOW THAT ALREADY!" He screamed in his thoughts for a short while, his frustration in his mind replaced with a squirming look external. He took a deep breath as he closed his eyes, trying his absolute best to fight the hormones in his body. 

After a while, Tadashi's eyes reopened, the blush receding, and the hormones lessening. The crimson haired Genin was in a state of tranquilness and calmness, in contrary to Shino who seemed like a mess. "Oh my god! It actually worked, I have to thank Raiu for that!" He thought with pure glee. Now with his body and hormones in control, Tadashi would look up to Feza as he said, "Thanks! Well, I don't think I'll get into a relationship like that anytime soon, but if I do, you'll be there to give me some more tips, right Feza?"

WC: 583
TWC: 2616

Mid-Thread Claims:

2000 Towards and to finish Off Purple Electricity
566 WC Towards Soul Expulsion C-Rank
13 Stat Points
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:58 pm
Approved
Feza
Feza
Citizen

Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:43 pm
Suzume laughed at the idea Tasashi gave. "Ha ha, yeah probably not. I only know what a girl likes because I am a girl. I don't actually know anything about that stuff. I just like to goof off... as you could probably tell by now." She gave a glance at Shinoskay, who she saw as being more awkward than herself. In her book, that's a record breaker.

Suzume was proud of herself to bring the softer side of him - being that one of the  times she had come across him, it was her that had gotten frantic. Even though he was only trying to help her out with a training session. Though, at that thought she discovered it was a bit unfair to harass him any further at this rate, since she wasn't really helping him with anything. If anything, it would be exposure to experiences like this - which for anyone knows could be something Shinoskay would have to deal with again. Yet, this wasn't an intentional plan. If Shinoskay were to take this situation as preparation for another similar encounter, that would be up to him. It was beyond Suzume to think in a manner whereas the boy would get help from her, being that he was the more experienced genin. In a way, she looked up to him, and perhaps that's why she found it so entertaining to get Shinoskay so flustered in the first place.

(OOC: you guys mind if I join your sparring thread you have open or are you tired of me yet xD)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum