Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Why did I Explode? (Priv/Tsukasa/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Why did I Explode? (Priv/Tsukasa/NK)

Wed May 30, 2018 4:36 am
Bedivere watched with interest as the boy performed his seal’s and concentrated on the jutsu. The kid, Tsukasa, had great talent, probably even more then the Green Knight himself, and Bedi expected him to pull this jutsu off as close as possible to the expected result of a perfect copy. This technique had taken Bedivere literal days to master, and was likely one of the hardest jutsu. He had somewhat of a poor time with the ability to visualize faces for himself as well as creating an even cloak of chakra around his body. The Knight’s transformations tended to be either too tall, have the wrong facial features or be malformed in some other way. It also didn’t help that his armor used to have a serious clanking problem due to Bedivere’s in-familiarity with it. He had been told it could stop all manner of arrows, but as of yet, Bedivere had never even seen a bow armed ninja or soldier so he may have been...just straight lied to if he was going to be perfectly honest. This inner reverie took a moment, and when he came out of it he did not expect to be staring at his King, ARTHUR PENDRAGON right in front of him.

Immediately Bedivere’s stance straightened, he stood at his full height with his arms at his side and then...realized the kid had messed up on his transformation jutsu. His position softened as he sighed. “Don’t scare me like that...where did you even see that face?
The knight was, inwardly, quite a bit shaken. He had no idea where the King of Knights Arthur had disappeared to, and to suddenly see him right in front of his face? It was definitely not good for his heart for sure. Thinking upon that, he realized that he should really visit the Hogokage and ask about information about Arthur Pendragon’s whereabouts….Agh..first he had to calm down and help this Academy Student. “Well, other then transforming into the King of my people, you did remarkably well. It took me days to get even that far so you are definitely on the right track. Just keep up your training.
He didn’t have anything more motivating to say, the Knight’s face now lost in thought about what he should do. He had promised to stay in this village while he had proceeded with his training but...being reminded of Arthur he wasn’t sure how much he could rest on his laurels.

The boy did remind Bedivere that, suddenly, he DID have better things to do but the Knight wasn’t rude enough to phrase his suddenly renewed urgency in such a way. No he’d finish this training section up before he went on his way. “Right, the Substitution technique. I’m gonna level with you, I don’t know if this one is used in the exam right now. It’s fairly difficult to pull off, and the academy is sort of on a shortage of genin at the moment. However as you can imagine it is incredibly useful for those who work as we do.
He tore off one of the dummies so it wouldn’t be too hard to use in a demonstration and set it up properly right next to him. “The seals for this are fairly long, being Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog and then, Snake.
He methodically ran through the seals for the boy, being a bit faster as Bedivere had gained some urgency to leave. It was more then easy to tell what he had done however, and as he finished nothing would seem to have happened. However, after a moment the illusion would fade and where Bedivere SHOULD have been the dummy was currently standing. Bedivere himself was a few feet off where the dummy had been and somehow had acquired an apple that he was munching on. “See it's a trick of speed, and mostly an illusion. You leave a shroud of chakra around an object, giving it a hazy appearance of yourself and 9 times outta ten your enemy won’t even notice you’ve switched something out.

The dummy would flop over backwards onto the ground, and he would give Tsukasa some time to show off his attempt at the jutsu as the Knight considered what to do about Arthur.

WC: 700
Tsukasa Akari
Tsukasa Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Why did I Explode? (Priv/Tsukasa/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Why did I Explode? (Priv/Tsukasa/NK)

Wed May 30, 2018 6:09 am
Wait-. I did WHAT now!? How similar to the King does this guy look if I could turn into the King by accident!?
Luckily this Genin person isn't going to lop my head off over this social faux pas and instead continues to want to teach me.
My embarrassed frown aside, I manage to answer in a way that is as sensitive as a topic like this deserves.

"I didn't know man! I just tried to transform into you-!" I think I nailed it. 

Well, despite the Knight's reaction they hopefully continue with their earlier demonstration and I nod before I exhale softly and begin running through the seals attempting to push through quickly before the Knight decides to elbow me in the face or- TREETREETREEROCKDUMMYBEDIVERETREETREEOH SHIT-.

So no shit there I was, looking up from my place laying on the ground blinking rapidly up towards the sky before raising a hand to my nose to check if it's broken after flying at what must have been something close to faster than the normal eye can see before crashing into a tree like an Akimichi crashes into an all you can eat buffet.
I slowly rise up as I check my hand for blood and satisfied that I haven't busted my nose I place that hand to my forehead with a grunt.

...Okay that's another thing I've gotta work on-.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed May 30, 2018 5:22 pm
Bedivere was brought out of his internal reverie by the loud THUMP of Tsukasa hitting a tree. The Knight couldn't help but cringe at the sound, though the boy seemed to be alright, and hadn’t even technically failed the jutsu. He had switched with a pile of leaves somehow, on instinct or by accident, and had made a decent escape up until he had ran face first into the tree. Bedivere hadn't even really noticed him moving, but to be fair, he had been rather distracted by the whole King Arthur incident. He would offer the boy a hand to pick him up if he needed it, should he accept, Bedivere would pull him up to his feet with relative ease. “Well..you DID technically do the jutsu correctly.
He motioned to the pile of leaves that were where Tsukasa had been standing just moments prior. “Though I feel like that may have not been completely intentional. Either way, keep up the training and i’m sure you’ll have em in no time. I have some business to attend to so unfortunately i’m going to have to run.
He’d obviously wait for Tsukasa to respond in case the young boy had any questions for Bedi.

[WC: 200]
[TWC: 2400]
Tsukasa Akari
Tsukasa Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu May 31, 2018 1:28 am
He accepts the hand easily enough and rises slowly shaking the cobwebs from his head as a palm rests against the side of his head, brushing the hood aside slightly to rub at a slight mark that's forming now-.
'Oh. That's gonna leave a mark' The boy with the scarred face notes inwardly before glancing up at the androgynous Knight and nodding once.

"Yeah, thanks for the help." He declares with a slight nod before he wanders towards the logs once more and with the Knight supposedly exiting by this point he begins flashing through hand seals once more his eyes locked onto his target this time before he lands on the final seal and with a small flicker of chakra...

He lands perched beside the spot he was focusing on, the log dropping to the ground in a small plume of thick white obscuring smoke, Tsukasa stumbles slightly however and he frowns as it never sends him off of his feet...
He'll need to work on getting used to the sudden shift in perspective and being aware of his surroundings while using it, he's got barely any time to work with and too many other distractions.
And that's when Tsukasa's eyes flick to the covered roof of the Academy and his eyebrow raises thoughtfully as he considers it.
Cutting back on his morning commute would save him precious minutes and not many people are here by the crack of dawn anyway...

And he could escape any Elemental training that would at the current time be rather pointless for anything but holding him back from mastering these three techniques he'll need to pass the Genin Exam...
His mind is made up quickly and he decides to get his supplies after he's done figuring out how to execute these techniques flawlessly.

[Exit, TWC; 2017 Words claiming; http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22307-substitution-technique , http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22310-clone-technique , http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22306-transformation-technique and 10 stats! ]
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu May 31, 2018 3:05 am
Bedi was satisfied with what the boy had currently learned, and turned to leave. As soon as he was out of sight he began pondering what exactly he should do next. Arthur hadn’t been seen in months. The possibility he had died on a quest hadn’t been absent from the boys mind but at the same time, it was unthinkable. If a mission was that dangerous would Arthur have had the forethought to...well for lack of any better words, to leave behind an heir? The man hadn’t heard of anything like that happening. He also was receiving a suspicious lack of communication from Sunagakure where the Pendragon camp was. He had been so focused on his training that he hadn’t considered it unusual but at this point something odd was definitely going on. He would have to investigate by asking the Kage for news the next time he was able to try and get a meeting. For now he needed to focus on his training. The next rank above Genin was Chuunin, and he was still far from that goal. He’d need a team to help achieve such a milestone and he now had two possible recruits for such an endeavor. Next...he just needed a teacher.

[WC: 200]
[TWC: 2600]
Stats: 13
Jutsu:
Raiton Sparks: 500
Immaterial Sword: 1k (Already had 1k towards it from previous Post)

Keiren no Jutsu: 1k

EXIT
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Thu May 31, 2018 4:17 am
Approved my guy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum