Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Find that Puppy (Kenjiro) Empty Find that Puppy (Kenjiro)

Sat May 05, 2018 2:29 pm
Mission Link

A few days went by as the male had stepped out to do a few missions for some money to fund his forge. Eventually he would have enough to do what he had wanted, but he had in fact been far from this.Today like most days he had thought about stepping out in his blacksmith attire, but instead went with something more casual and free moving. Avalon resorted to a loose fitting hoodie and pants for the free movements and some regular shoes. He didn't particularly care about what he wore for the mission as long as it had fulfilled its uses and kept him cool. Heat had not been an issue to him since he had been working in a forge, and because of that he...wasn't actually concerned with the results. Moving toward the mission hall he had began to look through the mission listings when he came across a rather interesting one. Someone had lost their pet apparently and had been looking for them for a bit.

Apparently this was a ninja's job to find a civilians pet, but this was also the job of a knight in some instances. The male had decided to take up the mission and head on out. He went to the person who had lost the dog to obtain some useful information from them such as dog type, what it likes for treats and so on. From there he waited for whoever had came to help if they had other questions and if they didn't he would begin his search.

[263]
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Find that Puppy (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Find that Puppy (Kenjiro)

Tue May 08, 2018 5:24 pm
"Shit! you have to be kidding me with this, a ninja has to find someone's dog now?" Kenjiro sighed to himself now as he held a ninja job scroll that one of his new companions had delivered to him that morning. said that the blacksmith was on the move again. With a sigh, Kenjiro set out for the designated meeting spot so that he could hurry and get this over with. It was a quick jog over to the spot as he was able to spot that damn blacksmith with ease as he came up beside him. Kenjiro was still wearing that same shoddy cloak with unkempt hair, but other than that his hygiene was on point.

"So what's the trouble in the village today A?" Kenjiro asked as he waited for a reply as he looked around.
"are we uh...the only two that decided to take this job, the scroll I received was old as the kage's reputation. I would like to get this done quick, hopefully, with no weird shit happening so shall we get a move on?" He asked as he waited for his partner to ask.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Wed May 09, 2018 10:52 am
Avalon turned around and looked at the amlr for a moment with nothing but a smile on his face," I'm starting to think you enjoy my company here my friend. This nice lady here lost her dog and she put in a request for it to be found. I have the necessary information to find it so let us be off," the male exclaimed as he walked off to look through the area she had given him.

For a moment he began to call out to the dog while plotting where to put the treats for the dog. In turn he turned around to Kenjiro and nodded," Alright. So from here qe will split. If you find the dog before me juat whistle and either I or you can turn int he mission sound good?," if agreed the male would split off in his search.
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 11, 2018 5:25 pm
Ascalon's answer to his question was funny, to say the least, so when they began to search for the dog it came as no surprise that the duo should split up. Ascalon was the one to suggest it, so Kenjiro followed his lead for now. With a simple nod, Kenjiro would begin to turn the opposite direction of his partner to make a loop around to see if he might be able to catch the animal.

"This...is pointless, the damn dog probably left so that it could go and find itself a female to mate with..." Kenjiro hung his head for but a minute as the puppy passed behind him without even knowing it as it ate the treats on the path. It was almost comical to see as the pup wagged its tail as Ascalon and Kenjiro called out for the animal. After it was all said and Kenjiro had circled around, he figured out that the treats had been eaten.
"Damnitt...I was really outsmarted by a damn dog?" Kenjiro said to himself as he tried to catch up with Ascalon up the path. Perhaps he was lucky and the man would have caught the tricky ball of fur by now.

WC: 202
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Wed May 16, 2018 10:58 pm
After the two had split, the male had decided to look into the area where the female had last seen the dog, dropping the treats behind him as he went until he had stopped and sat down for a moment. Looking for the dog was turning out to be a little bit of a hassle but the sounds of munching and paw prints quickly turned him to look at where the sound had been. After he turned around he would see that the dog had been munching quite happily. The male was...perplexed at the timing of it, but none the less accepted it as he began to pet the dog and smile," All that trouble for you little one...time to take you home," of course the male would then pick the puppy up, assumingly he would meet up with his partner during the walk in which they would both go to turn in the lost puppy.

[exit]

559 words

All words to Ascalon, the dark blade
and mission rewards
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Mon May 21, 2018 2:28 am
I don't want to approve it but approved.
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 31, 2018 2:12 am
Catching back up with Ascalon he would see that the male had caught the dog afterall and that his efforts were indeed in vain once more. With a sigh he would grin to himself at the thought of owning a dog.

“Perhaps in the future...” he said to himself as he watched his mission partner turn in the dog and then head off towards the mission counter to receive his reward.

Kenjiro kept his distance, but also kept an eye on the man just in case he decided to double back for anything. When it was revealed that it was nothing more than turning in the mission, he did the same and that was that. The mission was over

WC: 119/511

Exit

Claiming mission rewards
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Thu May 31, 2018 4:18 am
Approved my guy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum