Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
It's just Big meToday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageToday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsToday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Today at 1:53 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenToday at 1:10 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kari
Kari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Why Is There No Team Star? (Private, NK, Chima) Empty Why Is There No Team Star? (Private, NK, Chima)

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:21 am
Kari was wondering the market place with her usual aloof expression. Her eyes lazily dropped down as if they were too tired to open completely. She wore a white vest with a kitten waking up to a bright sunny day. The jacket was completely zipped up and covering her mouth. She wore a pink tank top underneath and dark blue shorts. Her red hair was tied into pigtails hanging down her sides and fell right above her chest. On the back of her vest was a black star symbol showing her allegiance to Hoshigakure. In her hand was her excessively decorated pink notebook with glitter and rime stones scattered across the cover. Inside where the many sketches she done of different landscapes, a spider and a koi pond with koi swimming in a circle.

Today would be the first day she would and a human touch to her book. Lately people have been complaining about her constant staring so she figure she could study their faces better if she drew them down on paper. Plus people tend to be much nicer when they though you were an artist, at least she hoped. There was a small monument of some unknown figure standing in the middle of the area. A couple of empty benches circled the spot giving a great view of the open outdoor seating of the many happy families and tourist in the village. With her notebook open to a blank page and her Pencil in hand, the only question now was who to draw.

WC: 256
Chima Horea
Chima Horea
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Why Is There No Team Star? (Private, NK, Chima) Empty Re: Why Is There No Team Star? (Private, NK, Chima)

Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:51 pm
It was a rather pleasant day in Hoskigakure. Not that the climate wasn't usually pleasant, but today was particularly nice.

Chima had spent the early morning looking around the stores. He didn't have much money to his name, but he was still wondering about what equipment he should buy. Now that he was an official ninja; a Genin.

The man had since wandered to a square with a monument. To whom; Chima didn't know. He was not yet well-versed in the history of Hoshigakure.

The ex-monk sat down upon a bench, careful with his silver and white robes not to catch them on the edges of the wood. He then adjusted his forehead protector a little upon his head. Chima had still not found the most comfortable way to wear the new shiny headband. His unruly hair often disagreed with it; leading to the young man having to frequently adjust it.

After this the young man looked around the square. It wasn't too busy; although there did seem to be a few ninja around. Chima wasn't sure of their ranks, but considered the possibility of approaching one of them for advice. Still; there was something he needed to do before that.

The young man then removed the lapel in the shape of a Silver Fox from his attire; and held it in his palm. For a few moments, he stared at it, a small smile on his face, before he clenched his fist and closed his eyes. Silently; Chima was asking a prayer for guidance from the guardian spirit of his village. The fox represented several things, among them cunning and fortune. Chima wished for guidance on what equipment he should purchase; and the fortune that any advice he would receive would be good advice.

[295]
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Why Is There No Team Star? (Private, NK, Chima) Empty Re: Why Is There No Team Star? (Private, NK, Chima)

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:45 pm
Kari looked around. Sure many people fit the requirements but none of them stood out enough. None of it was worth forever remembering in the overly feminine book, not like a scene of a forest, a flower wavering in the wind, or even a cloud fleeing the storm. Kari continued to look around, pencil in hand itching to make the first line. That was until something particular caught her eye. A monk wandering this area.

He stood out like a sore thumb in that outfit clashing against the casual clothing of the masses and tourist. Kari would have thought him to be on duty till she saw a gleam reflect off his headband. Now her interest peaked. In her history, religious figures who pretended to be more accepting to her under the guise of serving a higher being revealed their true colors upon discovering that Kari was going to become a ninja. So the correct assumption was that ninjas would not be accepted as monks. Yet, this man who resembled a monk was in fact, a ninja.

It was the moment she was looking for. She moved from her bench to see the boy adjusting his headband. It was the same one as hers. Did he recently graduate? Kari did not know all the ninjas in the village but she was pretty sure none of them were monks. She had to get a closer look. She moved to next to the bench as he closed his eyes to what she could only describe as praying. His It was a perfect scene. He was quiet, relaxed, apart of the world despite the culture clash, but their was one problem. The man was not smiling. His expression was unknown to Kari leaving her to peg it being between upset, remorseful, or hopeful. It was the only reason people prayed so logically he was feeling one of those things. However, it was not the expression she wanted.

So in pursue of her goal, she walked up to the man and tugged on his long sleeve.
"Do you need help, There is a temple near but you might have to hide your headband before walking in."
Her voice was quiet, words empty of any feeling but the slightest hint of curiosity. Her face further enforced it with her deadpan expression and half open opened eyes. Despite this, her question best covered all three emotions if you stretched it and all monks worked in temples. It was impossible for her judgement to be wrong which meant she could call this interaction a success. The man would be honestly smiling in no time.

WC: 437
Chima Horea
Chima Horea
Citizen

Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:08 pm
The young man snapped out of his focus when he felt something tug at his sleeve.

He turned and looked to the side that was tugged to see one of the ninja he had spotted earlier. A girl; about the age of the older of his two sisters if he had to guess. A twintailed redhead.

Chima looked a little surprised.

"Oh, no, I don't need to go to a Temple. I was just wishing for good fortune quickly." he said calmly, opening his hands to reveal the small fox-shaped lapel. "The guardian spirit of the village I am from."

The man put the lapel back on his robes, just below his shoulder.

"You wouldn't happen to have any recommendations on what equipment I should purchase, would you? I only graduated from the Acadamy a few days ago, and I cannot decide what to prioritize before applying for my first mission."

The man had grown used to those younger than him being more experienced during his time in the Academy, but it still felt a little strange to ask the younger girl for her advice.

[Forgot wordcount: 185]

Last edited by Chima Horea on Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:18 pm
Kari stared at the man not sure how to respond. Why would the monk not want to go to a temple. The headband did not make the question any better because the church or whatever did not like ninjas. He was just so weird. If only he would smile. She took a deep breath and looked the man up and down one more time for any clues. She knew she was missing something but what.

In his hand was a little charm of sort. Was it his god? It was one she was unfamiliar with though their were not many deities she was well versed in anyway. Religion was not interesting. It only brought more scorn and obstacles. Finally the man answered her silent question. Her original assumption was correct. The man was a new graduate, probably from a sister class.

"Why... Genin rarely get to travel outside the village until they become more experience." Her quiet voice was cold. To her, it would be better to just train and learn the village more. There was one other problem too.

"They won't let you go out alone either. I agree with that statement."
The outside world was dangerous as much as it was fascinating. It was no safe place for a confused monk. Also, the man was not smiling. He did not even offer a fake smile. It was really disappointing and Kari would have to find another way to get the expression out of him. She thought back to what other people did to make people smile. The first thing that came to mind was the dating thing. Masashi laughed when she asked him out. Maybe this man would do the same.

"Do you want to go get a Bento Box instead? It would be for beneficial for us both."

WC:301
Chima Horea
Chima Horea
Citizen

Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:07 pm
[Edited in a wordcount at the end of my last post since I forgot it.]

Chima looked a little disappointed at the girl's response. Just because one wasn't going to leave the village didn't mean that they couldn't practice for when they did.

This visual disappointment turned into mild surprise when the younger girl asked him to join her for a meal. It was a little out of the blue. Asking to join for a meal when they hadn't even introduced themselves to each other.

The young man chuckled a little.

"Shouldn't we at least introduce ourselves before you ask to have lunch with someone else?" he asked. "I am Chima Horea. Complete novice ninja."

The man extended a hand to the girl in greeting.

[110+295+185 =590]
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:12 pm
Kari watched as her advice added a little bit of sourness to his face. Her advice was true, honest, and correct but for some reason he did not like it. Then she remembered something her mother told her. People have a hard time handing the true when it is presented bluntly. However, after she mentioned the date, he chuckled. It was a success... sort of. She got the monk to react more positively but it was not enough. He still was being reserved, saving that expression Kari needed to see.

After he introduced himself Kari took a deep breath. To think she forgot something simple like an introduction. Maybe it was because the monk knew she a was a ninja, she did assumed he knew enough about her. Still, her father would get upset if she made this mistake at the inn so she quickly bowed, going a little lower than usual to show some extra respect. Supposedly the lower you bow, the more respect you give, though that was not a proven fact. She did not even noticed his hand as she rushed to start this action.

"Forgive me Horea-san, I am Kari Tsukami. It was rude of me to ask so much of you as a stranger."

She kept her head down, waiting for the monk to forgive her. Before she became a ninja, it was easy to get forgiveness from those types of people. However, now it was a gamble. As long as he did not yell though, she would consider it a success.

WC:257
Chima Horea
Chima Horea
Citizen

Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:59 pm
Chima looked a little surprised. Not surprised as in startled; but pleasantly.

"There is no need for honorifics, Kari." Chima said simply. "We are of the same rank. If anything, it is me who would be calling you Kari-Sama; since you have more experience than I do."

The man stood up, and looked down on the younger redhead with a small smile.

"Well then, let's see about getting that Bento. Maybe you can help me out while we eat. Do you know a good place? I've not been here long enough to know the best places yet."
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Tue May 01, 2018 10:03 am
"Sama... you over estimate me... I am barely a sempai."
Kari raised her head and looked up at the taller man. He did not like the formalities so it was best to raise her head and assume he forgave her. Also he was smiling. It was a step in the right direction, but she was not sure if it was the type she wanted to learn. No, she wanted a smile that brighten the room like a setting sun... or was it raising sun. She did not want her smile to blind people and sunsets were really enjoyable, so that was the smile she wanted to record.
"Then will Horea be acceptable?"

Finally he accepted the date. Kari had her objective. Now they they need a place to eat. There was a place close to here where she ate of another one of her friends. It was a small sushi place that made excellent bento boxes. Since she had to option to make a choice, she attempted to grab his hand and drag him there.

Next stop Nami's. It was a small sit in place with a tavern feel. There were a few tables and a large bar like stand were customers would just sit down and order directly from the chief. One would confused this place for a inn when you saw the second floor, but it was just a place to store food and house the owner and a few employees. They served sushi, bento boxes, ramen, and a wide variety of things but they specialized in sushi.

WC: 260
Chima Horea
Chima Horea
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2018 4:49 pm
[OOC: IRL last few days.]

The young man hardly even got the chance to concede that being called by his surname would be suitable when his sleeve was suddenly grabbed by the redhead and she started to drag him along.

She's stronger than she looks. Chima thought to himself, somewhat surprised.

It did not take long for the girl to stop just outside a two-floor building. At first glance, it would have looked like a bar, if not for the numerous patrons who were eating food. The vast majority of which was Sushi. The sign outside said 'Nami's'.

"I'm guessing this is the place?" Chima asked. The girl was somewhat hard to read. Was she merely considering this place, or was it the location?

[WC: 590+97+120=807]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum