Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Chuunin Semi-finals:  Sanae vs Yurei Empty Chuunin Semi-finals: Sanae vs Yurei

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:27 pm
Arena Layout
Spoiler:

"Welcome all to the chuunin semi-finals. Today we have Yurei who's use of the summoning  jutsu demonstrated his maneuverabality  in the air. Also, welcome Sanae whose previous opponent  seemingly failed to set their alarm clock and show up on time."  With that he would sit down and wait for the battle to begin.
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Chuunin Semi-finals:  Sanae vs Yurei Empty Re: Chuunin Semi-finals: Sanae vs Yurei

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:54 pm
Stats:

Next fight next opportunity they said. Sanae was slowly walking up her stairs entering the arena to look around once more. It looked like before with the stands being filled with people. Her eyes gazed around and she could not really feel something but pressure. With the announcement the one talking made something sure. Everyone knew her opponent had earned his way here, as it seemed with some impressive moves as well and she got here because her opponent did not show up. Nice to know that upon entering she felt like she kind of already had lost. If she failed they knew it was because she did not belong here and if she won it might was because she had not fought previously. Well if she had fought Oro she might not be able to stand here now, because he was something she dreaded. At least she had a little time to prepare and this time she was wearing her earring again, but the Necklace was still pocketed inside the bag she carried with her. The clothes she had adjusted to her body where just as the previous ones. The long pants, the belly free Top and space to pull out arms and spines. She adjusted her Chuunin Flak Jacket while she looked around and once again waited calmly.

WC: 220

AP (595/596)

- 1AP adjusting Manipulated Fabric
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Chuunin Semi-finals:  Sanae vs Yurei Empty Re: Chuunin Semi-finals: Sanae vs Yurei

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:36 pm
Stats:

Yurei's eyes narrowed as he reached the light of the arena. The wooden supports below the stands were open aside from scarce pillars that held the stands up at 1.5 meters from the bounds of the arena. Kyousuke spoke, introducing the two combatants. It seemed that this girl had won by default, but he was careful not to underestimate her. He had no understanding of her capabilities, her specialties. Miya had been effectively dealt with in close quarters, but the pressure was admittedly present. What Sanae brought to the table could potentially be completely different, but only the fight could showcase that.

The pale Uchiha ran his fingers over his ear, pushing aside his now long and spiked hair. His earring swayed in his brush. The young woman that stood before him bore dark blue hair, akin to that of night sky, and a fair complexion. On her forehead were two simple circles, a symbol the alabaster chuunin did not recognize.

Yurei processed the situation as Kyousuke spoke. He stood 15 meters from the center of the arena, directly opposed to Sanae who stood at an equal 15 meters, placing the pair 30 meters from one another. 

As Kyosuke's order was given, Yurei launched into action, activating his 3 tomoe sharingan and running at Sanae directly (55 Speed). A step forward, Yurei signed the tiger hand seal (110 Speed), releasing 20 fireballs at Sanae. The blazing balls of light launched forward, accelerating at 150 speed and at 105 power. The fireballs appeared as a cascading wall of light. Twenty of these burning lanterns traveled side by side, with no space in-between. In total, the wall of fire measured 40 meters across, with 20 meters of fireballs on either side of Yurei and Sanae. The fireballs traversed the arena at 2 meters and a centimeter in height, drifting just above the ground.

AP Costs:

WC: 301
Sanae
Citizen

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:57 am
Sanae would watch her opponent, he had turned up this was a huge difference towards the last one at least. But he also did not care for chatter he just started. One would call that crazily efficient. While his eyes would turn red he would begin to run at her first she wanted to do the same but seeing that he made the same seals as Orokana had done during their spar she knew this was not the best idea to bluntly run into him. Or maybe it was? She spent some more Chakra to reform the fabric so her body was not only almost fully covered leaving only eyes to look and small holes to breathe, but also adding the extra health to the front weakening her back for a moment. (Change at 100 speed)
Now with a defensive hold of her left hand she would shield her eyes at about face height but with some distance between so that she was not blocking her view of Yurei. The right hand would reach out for her shoulder where she prepared the second move. So passing through the flames they would hit the now strong armour and it was surely an impressive force but it would not really get through the defences. The material alone should be enough to withstand the attack and even if not, her skin or the jacket could take the rest of the impact easily.
When she was through the shower she was closer to Yurei now. (62 Speed) Standing not more than about one meter apart from each other since they had almost moved at equal speed on such a short distance she would now draw her sword quickly and spin in to the dance of the camellia randomly stabbing at him trying to fool him with the crazy pattern of stabs the dance required her to do, the quick but kind of restless movements it made and her eyes. She tried to look into different directions every time, but also try to evade his eyes to not give something away. Sometimes where she would hit, sometimes where she would not just so that her body was constantly moving seemingly as if all limbs were acting on their own.

WC: 387
TWC: 607

AP (574/596)

-1 AP adjusting the Manipulated Fabric

- 20 AP Dance of the Camellia
+25 (+25 scaling) speed/ +25 (+20 Strength) strength
Sword:
Sharpness - ((100 health + 70 Strength)/2) = 85
Sharpness Boost - ((175 speed+ 115 Strength)/4) = 72
Power: 157
Speed: 175
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:12 am
(Yurei's Sharingan is white, btw Sanae. Fictional Genetics are cool. I should've mentioned it, but it's whatever.)

Running behind his fireballs, 5 meters from his original position, Yurei signed rat, tiger, and then boar (110 speed). The jutsu activated, and the alabaster Uchiha immediately followed the jutsu with the handseals for Majestic Fire Destruction,  Rat → Ox → Dog → Horse → Monkey → Boar → Tiger (160 Speed). He continued to traverse along the flat plan, unleashing his torrent of fire (165 Power; 165 speed) just as soon as Sanae's shadow appeared from the wall of fire he had created. His keen eyes watched her closely, and, just as she emerged, the pale Uchiha’s eyes widened, activating his Shackling Stakes Genjutsu (100 Power; mastered, requiring only a gaze in the direction of) and stopping Sanae dead in her tracks. With only a meter between the pair, Yurei’s fire would rush forward, enveloping the Kaguya in a continuous stream of fire that both expanded to 20 meters in diameter, centered on Sanae, and would shed away her armored cloth and attack her skin, hopefully reducing her to unconsciousness with the shock of pain and maybe some cool scars. The pale Uchiha would continue moving, careful to stay behind his rush of fire, darting passed the left of the girl, 2 meters from her. He kept his fire and eyes upon her until she had been forced dormant within her own mind, careful not to kill her (160 Speed).

AP Costs:

WC: 532
Sanae
Citizen

Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:21 pm
There was a sudden sting of pain rushing through her body and then she saw herself being impaled. Impaled? This was rather strange. A force strong enough to impale her should arm the armour she was wearing but it did not feel like that. Sure pain was there but the fabric was sure to fade when met with a force over his ability to absorb and it would need such a force to get through to her skin and even more so to impale her with something like that. Sure it was possible but the sudden breach of her line of defence made her worry. Did he probably use Gen on her?
It was a safe bet, but only one way to proof it to be true. She would activate Mind's Eye and yes there was a Gen holding her inside his grasps. So she would close her eyes and concentrate, it did not really get through but she had the second ability of Mind's Eye that she would activate the lower the Jutsus power and set her free. Soon enough to bathe into another firestorm with raw power heating up the front of her body in a rather unpleasant way but still the fabric would hold up and once again she was happy that she had strengthened the front or else this could have been it for the fabric and that would have been a tragedy.
Now next to her, the pale boy had shown up so she proceeded with the last plan, drawing the sword and attacking him with the dance of the Camellia as he was now also closer again. She would rapidly start stabbing at his chest and belly careful not to hit heart our lunges because she would not want to endanger him. Her eyes now and then trailing towards his hands to maybe foresee his next move or Jutsu while rapidly stabbing at him with the bone sword in her right hand almost as if in a fury, but she still felt calm deep within.

WC: 341
TWC: 948

AP (514/596)

-40 AP Activating Mind's eye of the Kagura
-20 AP lowering Genjutsu Power
getting +20 Chakra to break Genjutsu from Hypnosis

- 20 AP (paid already previously) Dance of the Camellia
+25 (+25 scaling) speed/ +25 (+20 Strength) strength
Sword:
Sharpness - ((100 health + 70 Strength)/2) = 85
Sharpness Boost - ((175 speed+ 115 Strength)/4) = 72
Power: 157
Speed: 175

OOC: (okay white eyes - still red white yellow purple. Does not change the thing that she does not know about it, so I hope no harm done.)
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:32 pm
(The eyes are purely cosmetic, and I requested it purely for consistency, so you're good.)

The fire would swell around Sanae, burning away the fabric and leaving her in unconsciousness from the sudden shock of pain and marred with potential scars from the extreme heat. Yurei would watch with his pale eyes as the fire quelled, fading away with time and leaving Sanae's now resting body be. 

(Sanae, unless I'm missing something, I do not think your fabric can tank the jutsu given its 100 health and 20 bonus. My jutsu has 45 more power than it does health. I'll be more than willing to edit this post in accordance should this not be the case.)

AP Costs:
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:25 am
Since I have adjusted the fabric the post before the front of the fabric has a health of 120 now (while the back only has only 80) and since it is labled armour in the description the need to shredd it would be 50 not 20
and on the chest I should have additionally 50 for the chuunin jacket
But even if shreed your jutsu should not go through at full force and that would leave me with 100 health of myself so I don't think I should be burning that easily. But I can be wrong.
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:25 pm
((Since I have adjusted the fabric the post before the front of the fabric has a health of 120 now (while the back only has only 80) and since it is labled armour in the description the need to shredd it would be 50 not 20

Although made of different types of material, armor is still more durable than skin, this requiring a +20 the armors health to pierce it completely, with the lower numbers doing damage based upon the difference. -Taken from the v6 stat rules

and on the chest I should have additionally 50 for the chuunin jacket

Not your arms, legs, and head, however. And maybe your tummy, but if this fire does go through and you wanna flaunt that stomach, feel free to say it was zipped if you haven't.  

But even if shreed your jutsu should not go through at full force and that would leave me with 100 health of myself so I don't think I should be burning that easily. But I can be wrong.

I'm not sure there is a rule on this, but even so, logistically, I've stated that this is a continuous stream of fire, not something like a fireball that can shred your armor away and then disappear given the size. The impact should be the same on your face, arms, and legs, and maybe chest, especially given that my jutsu is already stronger than the needed requirements to shred your armor completely.))
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:59 pm
I'm not sure there is a rule on this, but even so, logistically, I've stated that this is a continuous stream of fire, not something like a fireball that can shred your armor away and then disappear given the size

I have looked at this Jutsu and Since it has a duration of 1 Post (which ins not more than the average fireball you sure fire a stream of fire onto me.
And even if it shreeds the fabric it will need this posts duration to do so and shredding the fabric will take power away from it that it can't use on me.
I would argue differently if you could hold it for more posts because that would mean more damage over time but in combat a post roughly summs up actions of a few seconds at least at this moment.

If we are still indifferent about this I would like to ask a mod befor this turns into a mudsplash, because you can be right, I am not 100% sure how it works and I don't war this still friendly argument turn sour, because I like you and I want to keep it that way. (but fights can turn out so ugly)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum