Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Chuunin Semi-finals: Kotetsu vs. Damon Empty Chuunin Semi-finals: Kotetsu vs. Damon

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:16 pm
Arena Layout
Spoiler:

"Welcome all to the chuunin semi-finals. Today we have two contestents that have not been able to test their mettle yet. Kotetsu and Damon, please welcome both to the arena and wish them well in this fight." He would then sit and wait for the tournament to start.
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 44150

Chuunin Semi-finals: Kotetsu vs. Damon Empty Re: Chuunin Semi-finals: Kotetsu vs. Damon

Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:54 pm
Dammit. I’ve been slacking.

Damon ascended a staircase into the semi finals for the chuunin exams. He had gotten a bye for the last round and what had he done? Nothing. He was behind others of his rank by a long shot, but he would not let that affect him. Instead, determined with his jaw clenched, he exited the stairway and into the arena. The sun blinded him for just a moment before his eyes adjusted to his surroundings. His One-Winged Angel blade was strapped to his back, with a sharpness and health of 50. Damon waved to the audience once before turning his attention to the arena. He wasn’t here for fame. Not yet anyways. He needed to become stronger before he was able to achieve his dream of becoming a legend. He drew his sword, from its sheath, prepared to fight at a moment’s notice. He stood 20 meters inside of the arena, and would stand 30 meters from wherever his opponent would appear.

Ready when you are.
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Chuunin Semi-finals: Kotetsu vs. Damon Empty Re: Chuunin Semi-finals: Kotetsu vs. Damon

Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:32 pm
It was time. Kotetsu was ready for his fight. It was hopefully not going to be a repeat of the previous encounter. He was excited for the upcoming fight. 'Finally a chance to show what I've learned...' He thought to himself as he made his way to the arena steps. All of his gear was in place; His Flak jacket was worn over top of his regular clothes. His cube of Manipulated Fabric had already been distributed across his body to form a black bodysuit that covered his body up to his neck. His Katana was slung over his back, and his other ninja tools were in the weapon pouches at his hip. He climbed into the arena with a small smile on his face. His opponent had already arrived. "Good..." Kotetsu said as he made his way opposite Damon. "I was hoping this fight wouldn't be a repeat of the last round." Kotetsu looked over his opponent. Damon was slightly shorter than he was. 'Not that height really matters in these contests...' Kotetsu thought to himself as he bowed slightly to Damon, not taking his eyes off the other shinobi. Regardless of whether his opponent responded or returned the bow in kind, Kotetsu would say "Good luck..." before disappearing in a cloud of mist, which appeared at a speed of 185. The Mist has a radius of 37.5 meters, centered on middle of the arena. Kotetsu had also simultaneously infused his Mist Sonar into the mist, expanding his detection net to cover the entire of the arena. At the same time, Kotetsu would clap his hands together while moving to one side and inhale, activating his Wind Rejuvenation technique. From there, the young Chuunin would start moving away from Damon at speed 87, using his attachment to the mist to track anything that Damon would do.

AP Used:
10 ap from Hidden Mist
5 ap from Mist Sonar
40 ap from Wind Style: Wind Rejuvenation

AP remaining: 700 - 55 = 645

Stat changes:
Chakra: 120 -> 170

Speed: 125 -> 175
RT: 185 -> 235

Current Durations:
Hidden Mist: 1/4
Wind Rejuvenation: 1/6
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:44 am
Damon went against etiquette and kept an eye on his opponent. Niceties were a waste of time, even seconds wasted that could be sent towards something else. I need to get through this. I need to prove myself against Yurei. This boy is just another obstacle. The ambitious chuunin found himself surrounded in fog, which appeared in the blink of an eye. Oh. He's one of those fighters. His three tomoe sharingan appeared, although he was aware it would not help him see through the mist. Damon did know, however, that he needed to be able to react in time; he had decided this while observing Yurei's chuunin exam, where Miya had hidden within the mist for a majority of their fight. Damon bit his thumb and pressed the blood to the ground at a speed of 135. I don’t have time for games. Upon contact with the ground, a large cloud of smoke appeared as a hulking two ton mass of muscle and fur appeared standing 20 meters tall. The wolf was 40 meters long and a giant in the midst of the mist. Damon himself would be standing on top of the behemoth’s back with his sword held over his shoulder, the wolf’s snarling vibrating through the air. “I’ll wait,” he shouted into the void, keeping an eye on his surroundings with his three tomoe sharingan. He was about 3 meters behind the neck, and 12 meters away from the tail. The wolf would begin moving through the fog at a speed of 50, swiping widely with its massive paws with a brute force of 100 strength, with his claws searching for his opponent, which bore a sharpness of 100 as well. The mist just registered as a blob of chakra to his dojutsu, which caused him to frown slightly while his wolf picked up on the boy’s scent. Its eyes narrowed as the wolf lunged towards the boy’s location, easily closing the distance due to its sheer size. The wolf would use Kotetsu’s scent to identify where to swipe, the force behind its paws sweeping away the mist in the region to allow Damon to get a better site of his target. Upon seeing Kotetsu's form in this mist, Damon would sign two handseals with his right hand at a speed of 135, shooting out a fireball two meters in diameter. It would be traveling at a speed of 40 and have a power of 40 behind it.

AP: 799 - 50 Akio - 1 Three Tomoe - 20 Great Fireball = 728

Damon top speed - 135, RT - 245
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:15 pm
It would seem that his opponent brought an ally into the arena, something massive and dog-shaped. This didn't affect Kotetsu's ability to track Damon, since no matter how much his companion rampaged the mist would not dissipate that easily. Kotetsu would continue to move around at his max speed of 175, easily dodging the swipes of the wolf's paws, as well as the fireball that may as well have been not aimed at him, since by the time Damon had fired it, Kotetsu was well away from where him and his wolf had been. 'This beast is going to cause problems if I let it stick around...' Kotetsu thought to himself as he made his move. His move consisted of doing three things simultaneously: Kotetsu drew 3 kunai and he made a handsign to create an invisible disc of chakra to lay the weapons on, while moving to where the wolf was trying to track him down. As soon as Kotetsu was under the wolf, Kotetsu aimed the disc upwards and moved his hand to release the projectiles up at the wolf's underside.

The weapons were led to take the wolf's movement into account. That wouldn't really matter, since the weapons were travelling at a speed of 212. At almost point blank range and with no way to detect that the weapons were fired, his opponent would be hard-pressed to avoid one of them, let alone all three. The kunai were aimed to hit the wolf's chest twice, and his throat once, trying to do enough damage to force it to leave, without actually killing it. Since the kunai would likely pierce the wolf's body and travel straight through, Kotetsu had aimed one to go through Damon's foot as well, to gimp him should it hit. Kotetsu wouldn't stand still, even while the weapons were being launched. He would continue to move back out of range of the wolf's paws, keeping track of both of his opponents through his extended passive sonar.

(All actions are made at Kotetsu's max speed unless noted otherwise)

Jutsu used:
Manipulating Attack Blades (3 weapons)

AP Used:
5 ap from Hidden Mist Upkeep

5 ap from Mist Sonar Upkeep
20 ap from Wind Style: Wind Rejuvenation Upkeep
21 ap for Manipulating Attack Blades (3 weapons)

AP remaining: 645 - 51 = 594

Weapon Stats:
Kunai Impact Power: 212
Kunai Sharpness: 136

Stat changes:
Chakra: 120 -> 170
Speed: 125 -> 175
RT: 185 -> 235

Current Durations:
Hidden Mist: 2/4
Wind Rejuvenation: 2/6
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:47 pm
Alright. Due to a lack of specification, the mist was only formed 2.5 meters high, which is a rather generous amount. However, you’re talking about a gigantic wolf that weighs 4000 pounds. The force from its slashes would easily be enough to clear the mist from its path, but the mist is not where Kotetesu went wrong. But okay sure, let’s say that great fireball missed since he was ‘well away’ from where Damon had launched it. Okay, this just gave time for his wolf’s senses to pick up on his scent, tracking his opponent as he started grabbing kunai. For some reason, his opponent had decided to run underneath the wolf. Based on how the wolf was wildly thrashing its paws around the area to clear the mist, his only option to get to the underbelly would have been between Akio’s arms and under his chest. The wolf remained with his head arched, smelling where Kotetsu was headed. Since the weapons were launched at ‘point-blank range’, two of them would impale Akio in the chest, lodging themselves in its hide. At MOST, the six inch kunai would slow down upon impact and barely be able to pierce the beast’s thick muscles, let alone do something so ridiculous as pass through its body and impale the Uchiha’s foot, which Kotetsu could not even see, due to a lovely force called friction. The mist did not go up for over 20 meters, and his opponent lacked dojutsu, so the Yuki would find himself unable to know where Damon’s actual presence was. The 3rd kunai aimed for its neck would miss horribly, as Akio had begun to crouch down, although his neck would not be visible from Kotetsu’s location under its body.

While the kunai hurt, the sheer size of Akio in comparison to the kunai did not cause him enough pain in order to desummon himself. Akio was a wolf of honor, one who would stand to protect his pack. He refused to run away at a couple of splinters. If Kotetsu was running underneath the wolf’s stomach, then it would be assumed that he is running in a straight line to maintain momentum. Since Kotetsu was underneath Akio’s chest when he threw the ‘point-blank’ kunai, he would still have quite a distance to travel before he was able to make it out from underneath the two ton behemoth. Akio would immediately sense the pain from the kunai that traveled about 40 speed faster than the boy, and as a result, would promptly drop down from his already lowered position, at a speed of 100, using his weight to crush Kotetsu into the ground before the boy was able to escape from underneath the wolf. However, the wolf had superb control of its muscles, so it would hold its body up riiiiight before reaching the ground as to not absolutely murder the poor boy as the crowd gasped. The kunai would be pushed slightly deeper into its hide as the faithful summon bled, but again, he was a trooper. Akio would have gladly died here if it meant protecting Damon. The wolf would lay down on the ground with Kotetsu trapped underneath his body, probably with a few bones broken, notably his legs from the impact and his arms if he were to try and raise them, and Damon would be sitting on top of his summon, his sharingan disabled so that no one in the crowd could see it, with his right arm resting on his bent right leg, casually holding his sword over his shoulder in his left hand. “Does this mean I win?” It was probably for the best, as Kotetsu would need swift medical attention, trapped underneath two tons of muscle and all.

AP: 729 + 10 Resting = 739 AP
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:25 pm
OOC comments

1. "The Mist has a radius of 37.5 meters, centered on middle of the arena." - Radius implies in all directions.
2. I think you need to go back and read up on how weapons and the health stat work my friend. Your wolf would most certainly be skewered through and through by the weapons (because not only is the impact power over 3 times your wolf's health, but the sharpness is almost double its health to boot), and it happened so fast (twice your wolf's speed, and therefore beyond its RT) that your poor summon wouldn't even know what happened until he re-appeared where he was summoned from.

I'm calling in a battle mod to judge.
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:40 pm
1. Radius is not implied to be height in addition to width. But I guess your plan was to block out an entire arena from being able to see the fight. Not like the size matters much anyways when a giant wolf is fanning it away, it doesn't just stay there forever free from any interference.

2. it isn't just a numbers game, your kunai are like wasp stings to something that's 40 meters long and 20 meters tall. He's nearly as long as half a football field lol, a 6in blade wont do much. Also idk where you pulled impact power from, its nowhere on the jutsu you used, it only references the two real stats of speed and sharpness.

I'd rather work this out ourselves, but I've got no issue waiting
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:52 pm
Frankly, I don't care if anyone can see our fight. I'm not fighting to impress a crowd, I'm fighting to move on to the next round. Don't really care who else can see it. I also made the mist as wide as possible to benefit my skill. It also takes more than your wolf swatting away with its paws to clear hidden mist, you'd need some wind style techs to do that. Also if you look at the jutsu, there is a duration for the tech (which I also have noted in my post as to how long is left in the duration).

As for impact power, the jutsu I used allows for thrown weapons to sub chakra for str when throwing. Each thrown weapon has a speed and power (the force at which the weapon impacts against its target. Besides, the size of the weapon is really irrelevant in this particular case. Since even for a beast that big, they can cause major internal damage, which would definitely be cause for your summon to dissipate.

This very much is a numbers game, it's also based on where I aimed my shots, I specifically aimed for locations that have vital organs and other important biological targets that can potentially kill anything, regardless of size.

I'm about to go to sleep and I leave for work almost immediately after I wake up (which is roughly a total timespan of about 17 hours), so I'm sure we'll hear from a mod in that time.
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:13 am
1. It's a D rank tech. Besides, duration =/= inability to be cleared
2. Making up a substat is a bit of a stretch there
3. Actually, you just said chest and were really unspecific about where you were at, so I had to fill in the blanks and write about where they went. I picked a couple nonfatal spots and yknow based on body structure the one to the throat didn't make it there. 
4. Alright, dude, I've only got one class tomorrow, see you then
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum