Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira Namikaze
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuichi
Yuichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Crow's Song Pt. 1 (Mission) Empty A Crow's Song Pt. 1 (Mission)

Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:33 pm
A Crow's Song Pt.

The crumbled piece of paper still wavered in Kenji's hand as the soft wind blew by, the feeling was still different to him as this assassination was going to be harder. The cash on the contract wasn't what you'd expect for an assassination, but Kenji figured the experience alone would pay for its self. A pathetic excuse for a "village" lay spread out in front of him as he sat in the edges of the Swamp Country Village, He figured it was time to make his move on the contract. This village was without walls being surrounded only by the buildings it encompassed, with that Kenji observed the citizens noticing their ragged clothing like a home for beggars was near by. Kenji remained in the trees around the village and signed Dog to Boar then Ram, the small puff of white smoke around him vanished as quick as it came and left behind a man looking nothing like Kenji. The ragged clothes he wore same as villagers and the dirt stains on his face helping to mascaraed an identity as he walked in the slow shuffling manor of the villagers he observed, Kenji was intending to shuffle his way to the seemingly abandon home he noticed on the outskirts closest to the Administration building of the village. Hoping to succeed he made his way like he had been in the village his entire life, in the event he was prevented from reaching his base of operations Kenji knew with so little guards he would be able to dispatch them and vanish again.
Yuichi
Yuichi
Citizen

A Crow's Song Pt. 1 (Mission) Empty Re: A Crow's Song Pt. 1 (Mission)

Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:39 am
BUMP - Ready for NPC
Yuichi
Yuichi
Citizen

Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:40 pm
Bump
Yuichi
Yuichi
Citizen

Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:14 pm
Still Waiting...
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:36 pm
Guard duty was hopelessly boring. They lived in a stupid little town surrounded by dumb poor people. Their leader had a horrible reputation but most of the time it kept the citizens in line out of pure fear. Today Foyu and Rau were set up in the middle of the street at a checkpoint. It was a quiet street on the outside of town that was usually empty. Only a few people came though.

But late a night someone did pass by them. A man in ragged clothes. The first guard said Please state your name and reason for being out this late. The man’s response would determine what would happen next.  

Guard 1:

Guard 2:
Yuichi
Yuichi
Citizen

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:44 pm
Kenji was not far now from the abandoned building he had hoped to establish a base in, but he was interrupted by 2 guards from the village and was now in a danger level with them asking questions attempting to blow any form of cover he may have. His hands hidden beneath his ragged clothes as he was stopped and questioned, the words triggered his brain to remember the way the villagers seemed to act afraid yet like beggars. With no words Kenji tilted his head down keeping the men in his peripheral vision as he extended his hands together in a cupped form as though asking for some form of existence, he then made his voice horsed and as unrecognizable as possible speaking "Please sir, I don't need much." Hoping to catch the guards off their game by appearing like the same common idiots around would allow Kenji to close the gap between them, his plan so far seemed as though it would make dispatching one of them easy. Though every man is different most the guards liked to instill fear in the people to keep them from revolting, if this worked and a guard got with in a meter of Kenji he would quickly slip two shuriken into his hands using the "Hidden Arms Technique" then follow up immediately after by throwing them together at his full speed possible using the "Shadow Shuriken Technique" to hide the second shuriken as they aimed at the neck of the guard who would cross the meter distance. If this plan proceeded to go in his favor Kenji would follow up by quickly signing Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog, and Snake holding the final seal till the remaining guard attempted to attack, this would let him trigger the "Substitution Technique" swapping places with a rolled up rug 4 meters behind the guards giving him distance along with allowing him to release the transformation jutsu and prepare for the fight.

[Transformation AP Used 5 for 1st post, 3 for this post]
[Hidden Arms Technique AP Used 10]
[Shadow Shuriken Technique AP Used 10]
[Substitution Technique AP Used 5]
[AP Remaining 70 AP]

In the event the guards fail to be drawn in by the common reaction of the people, Kenji would release the transformation jutsu and use "Hidden Arms Technique" to draw 2 shuriken into each hand throwing at each guard 2 shuriken though disguised with "Shadow Shuriken Technique" making it appear as though he through only one shuriken at each guard. The targets were their lower neck veins however the hidden shuriken would crash into their collar bones, causing severe damage to the opponents however it would not likely kill them unless they allowed the jugular to be slashed by the visible shuriken.

[Transformation AP Used 5 for 1st post, 3 for this post]
[Hidden Arms Technique AP Used 10]
[Shadow Shuriken Technique AP Used 10]
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:26 pm
It seemed like it was going to be a routine check in, the man should have just answered the questions and moved along. The guards would have had no reason to suspect anything else other wise but alas this wasn’t the case. Kenji held out his hands and acted like a beggar. This might have worked had he not tried to charge at the men. Big mistake. Kenji had the same speed as guard two, who immediately signed the tiger hand seal, triggering the temporary paralysis technique at a power of 15 (scaling.) This would freeze the man in place before Kenji could use the hidden arms technique. Kenji was effectively immobilized.

After Kenji was paralyzed guard one started charging towards him at his max speed possible. It was only about a two-meter gap to close so it was very quick. Guard one swung his right hand around towards Kenji’s face trying to land a sucker punch on the right side of his head. (55 speed and 50 strength) This should knock Kenji out like a light. Ending the fight. It was just another day in the of guard one and guard two.

Guard one:
AP = 130 – 10 for temp paralysis (15 power, 10 base + 5 scaling)
New AP total = 120

Guard two:
AP = 130 - 30 for sucker punch (55 speed and 50 strength, 25 and 20 base + 30)
New AP total = 100
Yuichi
Yuichi
Citizen

Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:59 pm
[Before continuing, I didn't charge. I stood still and while the guards were standing there I released the transformation, the jutsu causes a momentary cloud of smoke and also I believe if I read the technique right, Hidden Arms puts weapons in the hands faster than normal means, So just for the knowledge in the fight wouldn't by the time they were able to see Kenji he would have the shuriken in hand at least? Sorry to pause the fight just curious to understand what I misunderstood.]
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:35 pm
Kenji wrote:would allow Kenji to close the gap between them

Right here is where you say you come at the guards. You didn't specify your speed so I filled in the gaps by saying you charged at the guards.  

Kenji wrote:if this worked and a guard got with in a meter of Kenji he would quickly slip two shuriken into his hands using the "Hidden Arms Technique" 

So here you say if a guard got within one meter of Kenji he would use the tech, but guard two used temp paralysis before you came within one meter, meaning you never got the chance to use the hidden arms tech before you were paralyzed. And since you were paralyzed all actions after that became void in my post.  

To be clear, all my actions go based off your first paragraph and not the second.

Let me know if you disagree or have any other questions.
Yuichi
Yuichi
Citizen

Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:14 pm
[No problems I understand now, I will respond as soon as I'm feeling better I'm dealing with the flu right now and haven't felt like staring at a screen]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum