Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 2:05 pmAkki SenjuThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:43 pmAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 12:02 pmAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 10:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 5:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 2:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 1:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 6:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 4:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 4:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Fall
Fall
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fall Genin Exam Empty Fall Genin Exam

Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:34 pm
And so, it was time for Fall to make his Genin exam, and yet he was delighted and couldn't wait. After carrying up and getting prepared it was time to head toward the place where he would be bidding for the Genin exam.  Once there he would wait for whoever would be quizzing him. It was a delightful moment, but certainly he was prepared. 

(Requesting a Genin Exam protector.)
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Fall Genin Exam Empty Re: Fall Genin Exam

Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:48 pm
[Hi there, I wanted to sort some things out before we begin here.

It is good manners and sort of required by the rules to have your stat page linked in the signature.
Now, I assume that this is your character stat page. A tip from me is to post whenever you change something, like gaining stats or learning a new jutsu.

And speaking of stats, I noticed that the stat page says you have 30 speed and 2 chakra, but character creation says you started with 26 chakra and 1 speed. Did you confuse them or switch them about?]
Fall
Fall
Citizen

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:43 pm
I believe I got confused with them lol realizing that chakra and speed was my main target for puppets I was once told. I believe I switched it around and forgotten it. And yeah, I will add my stat page to the signature and will take into consideration about taking notes sir.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:43 am
[Alright, glad we sorted that out. Let's do the exam then, shall we?]

On that day Naoki was presiding as a judge in the genin exam. Ever since his return, he would frequent the grand academy of Kirigakure to make use of the massive amounts of knowledge there. As the affairs of the academy had become of interest to him ever since he aimed to rework the education system there, he of course knew of the upcoming genin exams. And so it happened that the Herald of the Mist decided to take his mind of the studies, politics and struggles for power for once and observe the progress of the young.

When the group finally gathered, their instructor - a bulky man they knew by the name Kenjuro - would start calling the students from their classroom into a room next door, one at a time. In the other room, next to two other teachers was Naoki. The three of them were sitting behind a desk with the deputy Mizukage (that's Naoki) being the closest to the door. The rest of the room was mostly empty, with only a painting of Defender of Kirigakure the Mizukage Xyxer on the wall. There was enough space to move around, should one need to.

Of course, Naoki was concerned with the mental and moral capabilities of these students, but the exam was meant to test their powers and abilities as ninja, so he would focus on that. While Kenjuro was fetching the next student, the Uchiha man would review their files, grades and any notes on them, he would then try to formulate a test to best show their strengths. Somewhere in the middle of the list was a student named Fall. Just as with any other student, Naoki would examine his file and when the boy was invited before him, he knew just the test. "Perform as many techniques as you can and explain their uses." he would say. Throughout the test, Naoki's sharingan was active but it would not be noticeable to anyone in the room as he would use his technique to conceal his secret bloodline ability. Nonetheless, those sharp eyes would examine every move the student made and when he seemed done the deputy Mizukage would ask. "Let's assume you are on a mission to retrieve a scroll containing secret intel and make sure it does not fall into the wrong hands. You track it down to a remote village and upon recovering it find out that the scroll was opened and that anyone in that village could have learned its secrets. Your standing orders are to kill anyone who learns the secret, which would have you slaughter every person in the village. What would you do?" Regardless of the boy's answer, Naoki would nod, thank and let him go. Kenjuro would later inform them of the results.

[Normally Genin Exam requires one to know clone technique, but no worries, I gotchu fam. Do a 800 word post performing the techniques, explaining and answering the question. Be as detailed as possible]

Last edited by Naoki Gekou on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the final question a bit)
Fall
Fall
Citizen

Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:17 pm
The time was awaiting upon him, and he hoped to blow over this exam without no fear. There was nothing better than waiting, but at least he gets to dream something at that bit.  Dreams don't come true unless you take action against it, and he knew that this was the origin of his epoch. A puppeteer was his objective, but yet his principal focus was to pass this test.  Better yet, he actually wanted to know what type of Kage he would come across. Sarcastic? Friendly Annoying Kage? Whatever it was he hoped to get his Genin exam done in style.

A minute passed by when one of the guards stumbled in Fall requesting him to come as it was his time to perform. He didn't expect it to be it, but he executed what he was told and entered the office. The tactual sensation he had was unbelievable, and so had little time to look around as he saw a few blocks away was the Kage and his assistants. Nevertheless, he looked Calmer than he expected, nor was he strict his tone was subdued, but fall was told to produce many Techniques as he can and explain it uses. We'll this be it for Fall; he couldn't allow anything else to get him. Fall thought about a second, trying to figure out what he would transform. He finally made it and decided to go for a sexy woman, so he can make the Kage even happier. He inhaled into and out of his nose, slowly and deeply knowing he can act like it. Fall looked at the Kage, smiling and continued to think about a picture to transform and his mind and in addition drew it. This Jutsu was known as the Transformation Technique as it stated that it could be difficult for inexperienced ninjas and even so, he was one after all. Fall maintained his stance, and then focused on himself letting it all pass.Then the following he would be doing is a Dog Boar  Ram these were the hand signs of the Jutsu and at that instant, he would be weaving them. "Transformation Technique."

Poof~

Sudden moment hit what he expected from his mind, in reality, turned into reality, and what was it, he turned? A beautiful, sensational looking girl, so priceless and all you could catch was her bra tipping off from her boobs. Well, the boobs weren't too small, but extremely big and bigger than you can suppose. The clothing she was wearing, just say she was half nude.
Spoiler :
 That's what he anticipated, but no he transformation turned into a fat, chubby cheek's girl who was blowing kisses to the Kage.  Fall was embarrassed at that moment; he didn't know what to tell. He was wordless for about minutes. Seconds later, Fall would be returned to himself and then instantly started to speak. "The Jutsu I've recently hit was a transformation Jutsu, as you know, this Jutsu you transform yourself to anything you desire. Additionally, you can deceive people if it was possible, I believe. Not just that, but it, requires some attention so you can maintain it correctly."  

Once he finished, it was time to move on to the Clone Technique.  It wasn't pretty simple as the Transformation, but he knew this was the last part of it and had to get it properly. Fall took a breather and went straight performing the hand signals of the Jutsu.  Ram  Snake  Tiger the hand signs would be weaved and stated, "Clone Technique." Suddenly, two sets of clone are to bring right beside of Fall. He was confident about it and determined it would be the correct version and waited. Once, done he would go on to state, "Clone Technique a Jutsu to confuse your enemy and can be utilized effectively in many different ways. The Clone tech creates a variation of yourself without any substance."  Fall finished what he stated, and hoped it was to be done, sure it was.   No, it wasn't finished a question was to be asked; frustration had to be dealt with as this was reality. Fall nodded and listened what to the Mizukage stated, all he was talking about was killing, killing, killing, killing and defeating. It had to serve with loyalty and staying committed to his village. He couldn't accept that, but let it go and live with it. " In my honor to defend my village, I would love to destroy those who guard our secrets. I would die for it if I have to."  On the unrivalled hand, Fall hated taking orders from someone whether it was the Kage or his Parents. " I would seriously destroy them all." Was his final speech as he exited with permission hoping he would pass?
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:21 am
[Alright, here are some notes. Firstly you do not have clone technique learned, so normally you wouldn't be allowed to use it. Just keep that in mind and don't use abilities that are not on your character's stat page. Second, roleplaying a failed attempt to use tech on an exam is funny cause you actually give reason for me not to pass you. And you should work on your english; I saw expressions I've never seen before so I assume you're not a native speaker? If that's the case, don't worry - many of those around, myself included, you get better at it the more you do it.

Yeh, passed. Mark it on your stat page that you're now Genin. Don't forget you get more stats and some jutsu for advancing.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum