Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiryu Hikari
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 3

Genin Exam Empty Genin Exam

Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:54 pm
Today was the day that Kiryu had been anticipating for the past few months: the graduation exam. His performance today would determine whether or not he would be allowed to join the ranks of the shinobi of Hoshigakure. He stood outside of the classroom for a few moments, seeking to calm his nerves before he entered.

"Stars, shine upon me this day and bless me with your light." The quick prayer was muttered under his breath and as he finished, he reached out and opened the door. Glancing around quickly, he entered the classroom and made his way to his assigned seat. He wasn't entirely sure what the exam entailed other than "being proficient in the clone and transformation techniques," but he had faith in his ability to pass whatever came his way.

[WC: 133]
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Genin Exam Empty Re: Genin Exam

Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:07 am
Alistair scowled as he strode into the classroom, an irritated look on his face he'd been passed up for a promotion yet again whilst the young upstarts continued to climb the ranks '40 years as a ninja and i'm still only a Chunin' he thought to himself disgusted, 'and worst of all, i now have the humiliating task of administering an exam for these upstarts? No, none of them deserve to be here, i doubt any of them can even perform a basic technique' Coming to a stop in front of the classroom's podium Alistair stood there scowling for a solid minute, his eyes roaming across the students present before coming to rest on a silver haired male.

Alistair's blood boiled at the sight of the boy, 'he's nothing more than a child, and the fool has the audacity to dye his hair like that' "You there, boy, with hair like that you'll stand out like a sore thumb, what in god's name possessed you to think that would be a good idea?" He spat, turning the full force of his glare upon the boy. He would stand there waiting until the boy began to speak before cutting him off. "Enough of that, i'm not interested in your excuses, i just expect you to do better child" he would say, savouring the last word before continuing. "You'll be deducted 5 points for that outrageous hair, now hurry up and show me your clone technique so i can get on to the rest of the prospects." There was of course no point system for this exam, it was a simple pass or fail, but the boy didnt need to know that, it wasn't like Alistair had any intention of letting this little upstart realise that anyway.
Kiryu Hikari
Citizen

Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:59 am
Kiryu had only been sitting down for a few minutes when a gruff older man entered the room. He assumed this would be the examiner, although he looked far older and meaner than he had expected. There was an awkward silence as the man stood at the podium and glared at the class until finally his eyes came to rest on Kiryu.

Examiner wrote:"You there, boy, with hair like that you'll stand out like a sore thumb, what in god's name possessed you to think that would be a good idea?" 

His glare entirely focused on him now, Kiryu began to try and explain. ”Sir, I didn’t dye my hair like this,” he said quickly. ”I was actually blessed-“

Examiner wrote:"Enough of that, i'm not interested in your excuses, i just expect you to do better child" he would say, savouring the last word before continuing. "You'll be deducted 5 points for that outrageous hair, now hurry up and show me your clone technique so i can get on to the rest of the prospects."

I’ve already been deducted 5 points for my hair color? A sense of righteous anger began to build inside of him. This examiner was clearly not using his position to better worship the gods. In fact, this was more of what he had originally expected a shinobi to be rather than what he had learned over the past few years. It was… surprisingly disappointing.

At any rate, now it was time to perform the clone technique. With a deep breath and a mental prayer, he gathered his chakra and formed the necessary handseals to focus and release it: Ram, Snake, Tiger. A pair of clones flashed into existence next to him; one on his right and one on his left. He was inwardly pleased with the fact that he had managed to create two clones so easily. Apparently that was the limit that this jutsu could create. ”What’s next, sir?” he said respectfully in the hopes that maybe the examiner had just had a bad day and would realize that his behavior was not becoming of a shinobi of Hoshigakure.

Actions:
[WC: 270]
[TWC: 403]
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:30 am
Alistair's scowl deepened into a full frown as the boy completed the hand seals for the clone technique and two perfect clones appeared next to him, the boy making a pair of almost perfect clones on either side of himself. The boy hadn't been phased in the slightest by his words, and worst of all these clones were almost as good as his own, certainly far better than anything he had been able to make at the boys age. "The one on your left is darker than it should be in this light, but its passable, don't expect any praise from me though that would get you killed on the battlefield" He said, his anger turning to a seething rage and hatred for the boy 'there's no way this boy is already this skilled, he must be cheating somehow but no matter if he tries anything with the next technique i'll catch him.' Leaning back against the wall and folding his arms so he could see the room in its entirety he turned back to surveying the room. "Well go on then boy what are you waiting for, show me your transformation technique since you seem oh so confident" He would say, keeping an eye out for anything untoward
Kiryu Hikari
Citizen

Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:15 pm
Despite his own feelings of success, it appeared that the examiner didn’t seem to think he had done better than a passing job. Surely the other students aren’t so talented that this is at the bottom of the level they would accept for a Genin, he thought to himself with a slight hit to his confidence. He steeled his resolve internally as he prepared mentally for the next jutsu. He wouldn’t let this examiner shake his faith, and he knew that the gods would surely bless him with success if he continued to trust in them.

”Yes sir,” he responded, a hint of his steadfast determination leaking through. ”Transform!”

A puff of smoke appeared to obscure his form for a few moments. When it had cleared, he had transformed into a copy of the chuunin who acted as his instructor for the past few years. It felt somewhat like cheating, since he had studied every aspect of the instructor since he learned how to do the jutsu, practicing it over and over until it was almost an exact replica, but he wanted to show what he was capable of. While he might have been able to transform into a fairly convincing doppleganger of the examiner, he felt reasonably certain that the examiner himself would be able to spot the small discrepancies between himself and his transformation. This way, he might not be able to pick out any small discrepancies, of which there were almost none remaining after weeks of practice.

Actions:

[WC: 250]
[TWC: 653]
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:53 am
Alistair's eyes honed in on the boy as he performed the hand signs for the transformation technique... flawlessly, there was no cheat sheet, no secret messages or tricks the other students were performing, and worse still, as a puff of smoke obscured the boy for a moment the older man that stood in his place was a near perfect rendition of one of the other instructors, the very man who'd just been given Alistair's promotion.

If Alistair's blood was boiling before now it was like an inferno, was this child mocking him? He must be, he could practically hear the boy snickering to his friends about this after the exam, well he would not stand for it, the boy would pay if he ever showed his face here again. Speaking loud enough for the other students present to hear he spoke, making an effort to sound nonchalant even as he smothered the urge to wring the boy's neck. "Flawed but passable, you graduate, albeit barely" he sneered motioning for the boy to step forward.

Assuming the boy did so Alistair would pick up one of the headbands that sat on the desk and lean forward to tie it onto the boy's head, all the while whispering so that the rest of the room could hear. "Make no mistake child, I know what you did and while you passed this test don't think for a moment that cheating will get you anywhere in the real world, now get out of my sight, you make me sick" He would say his tone turning to one of disgust as he put on a fake smile and motioned to the door.
Kiryu Hikari
Citizen

Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:22 pm
Flawed? He released the jutsu and returned back to his actual form. Had he really made a mistake? He had practiced so often and he was sure he had gotten it down. Still, the examiner was a full fledged shinobi and so he must know what he was talking about. His tone of voice still put him on edge though. He seemed to have a dislike toward him in particular, which was odd because they had never met before.

He put it out of his mind, however, as he felt a measure of pride from his accomplishment. The examiner reached out to tie a Hoshigakure shinobi headband around his head.

Examiner wrote:"Make no mistake child, I know what you did and while you passed this test don't think for a moment that cheating will get you anywhere in the real world, now get out of my sight, you make me sick"

A sense of righteous anger flared up in the depths of Kiryu’s being. The examiner was accusing him of cheating? He would never stoop so low as to profane his honor with dishonesty like that. Although, he thought to himself, isn’t that exactly what a shinobi does? Use lies and deception to accomplish their mission? Troubled by the realization, he left the classroom with a slightly sickening feeling in his stomach. If nothing else, though, he was now officially a member of the Hoshigakure shinobi forces and he would give the gods all of the praise that they deserved for allowing him to get this far.

[Exit]

WC: 216
TWC: 869

Claiming:
-4 stats (+3 Chakra, +1 Speed)
-Fuinjutsu Lock: 250/250
-Fuinjutsu Breaking: 250/250
-Mark Seal: 250/250
-Master Genjutsu Release: 119/250
-Hoshigakure Headband
-1,000 ryo
-Genin Rank
-Ninjutsu Spec

Last edited by Kiryu Hikari on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gidyne
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]

Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:46 pm
Approved
Gidyne
Citizen

Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:59 pm
Jiro Uchiha reminded me you should have chosen a spec. So choose a spec right now that your character learns for becoming a genin.
Gidyne
Citizen

Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:10 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum