Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Training Camp Empty Training Camp

Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:18 pm
On the mountain Brooke did a bit of training, perhaps it was time to learn some of the jutsu they talked about in the academy. They weren’t powerful techniques by any definition of the word, however they did lay the foundation for bigger and better jutsu. As the book she had stated you had to crawl before you could run, there was an order to everything and learning jutsu was no different.

Boar, rat, and snake were the seals Brooke weaved channeling chakra to her palms. The chakra that emanated from the palms was supposed to heal light injuries. Perhaps she could heal the blisters on her feet from her climb with the technique.

With her hands hovered over her feet she placed more chakra through her arms, causing the energy to spread across her feet. The wounds slowly began to close as she continued until they were sealed and only a bit of peeled skin remained in its place. It’ll fall off when its time.

It seemed the jutsu had worked so there was little reason to continue testing it by making small cuts and healing them. Her foot was healed and that was enough, perhaps in the future if she found a bird or something she could heal it.

Moving about between trees Brooke would dash quickly between them doing shuttle sprints. As she moved back and forth she would knock snow off lower branches creating small piles. The piles made it difficult to return to the beginning as she had to overcome a small obstacle. The training she was doing was rather boring in all honesty and the girl was hoping someone would come along and work with her.

WC: 282
gamerebel
gamerebel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Training Camp Empty Re: Training Camp

Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:46 am
From the first meeting, she knows that she is one of the weaker addition to the group but it can't be helped since her controller had only started to have some free time! Still in the snowy mountainous region, perhaps it is time to flex bits of her muscle; Maybe not since she hasn't thought of any physical abilities to acquire. But that wouldn't change the fact that the snow falls with or without her progression. On the other hand, she had a lot to catch up where chakra is concerned and walking aimlessly wouldn't do.

Then.... then a wild girl appeared in the area! Capable of using chakra! A wild Kunoichi it is! She seems to be doing her own thing, maybe trying to massage herself ; Then she started running and it gave Ioritsu a thought and more started filling her mind. She got bored by herself thinking about thinking where she knew she would ended up a sitting duck for the kill. Instead, trusting her judgement for once, she would run in her direction and grabbed a kunai from her weapon pouch in case the identified had something to prove.

Was that the case? Maybe not and hiding her intentions isn't really what she would do.
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:38 am
A whack ado running at me with a blade, what ever will I do. It wasn’t a question she asked herself, all she did was take off running away from the girl with a kunai. She had to wonder why not only was someone around at this moment, but why they felt it was best to chase them with a blade. Was this the resting place of the strange girl and disturbing it caused her hinges to become cracked? At the least for a untrained ninja she had stamina to run for a little bit.

If Brooke was of the Hyuga clan in the leaf, then she could see her chaser without having to turn her head. However, she was not. So, Brooke quickly turned her head to see if the mad person was still on her tail. If she wasn’t it was probably best to find a hiding spot and hunker down for a bit to throw the girl off. In the event however that the blade wielding psycho path continued on her trajectory following the young Uchiha well then it was time to break eye contact pull out her wire and come up with a plan, because things were not looking good.

With trees everywhere, it was hard to foresee which was the best path to go. Ideally one that lead to a slope would be best. Not only would it break eye contact, but the slope could be used gain momentum and speed through sliding. If the girl still followed a snow-covered slope could be beneficial if the girl decided to slide down the slope as well. She would likely be unable to stop herself and that is when the Christmas wire would come in handy to slice the girl’s foot off. This was all conjecture however as the land appeared flat.

WC: 305
gamerebel
gamerebel
Citizen

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:33 am
She might be partially correct. However, the girl decided to maintain the gap. She haven't had a clear look of what happened a moment ago regarding what would look like a lonely messaging herself with some light exercise; Perhaps she was doing something enjoyable alone and Ioritsu took it the wrong way. Nevertheless, running away from her made Ioritsu suspect the intent of somebody would be up here alone having her time; Maybe not, a fast moving hostile would made increase anybody's guard. However, to run away would imply that she might not be ready to handle Ioritsu and trees everywhere certainly didn't her help in identifying the target.

Brushing off the thought of closing the gap, She decided to head up on one of the trees so that she could get a clearer view from the top on where the target will be running to for she isn't used to close combat yet; Maybe not for giving off her location would never gave her the other in return. She return the kunai to where it would be while moving up the tree having the vision of her target last seen in front of her getting away. Running up at the side of a tree where her location would not be revealed to the unidentified Kunoichi, she would surface on the nearest supporting branch as a member of the snowy nature visually where the falling pile of snow from above would blend with her up on the branch she had decided to stop on.
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:54 pm
Looking behind herself as she ran she noticed the girl was not following her. A good sign to say the least, maybe eye contact had been broken which meant it was time to hide. Spotting a large snow-covered tree, the Uchiha would run behind it, before leaning her back against it and listening for any sounds coming from the direction she had just come from.  Her eyes darted back and forth between the left and right.  The stress was making her miss small details as she developed tunnel vision. Her eyes were focused on large moving objects and this location made it even more difficult to see small ones such as a kunai.

Shrinking down all the girl could think of was how no one wanted her around. First it was my father, then my clan, and now this crazy chick I haven’t even said anything to. Am I that undesirable? Well of course I must be even my own parents were so disgusted with me that they thought it would be better to banish me than wait to see if I develop the fire element. As tears filled the girls eyes she held her hands over her mouth to hold in the escaping sounds.

Why, was I even born to die like this? Is there a god, if there is do even they hate me? In truth, there was a god Viper Uchiha a god amongst shinobi. The originator of the Agni Kai and the former head of the Uchiha clan. God did in fact hate her. The pit of sadness and loneliness coiled in her stomach like a knot. There were no strings she could pull now to loosen it. It was there, and it was there to stay. The scars of hatred marred her very body and those were permanent as far as she knew.

Still on alert her blurred vision made searching for movement much more difficult. She wiped her eyes and sat on the ground behind the big tree. Even after removing the liquid more was just produced after a few seconds. What was one supposed to do when people as powerful as the former hokage and head Uchiha were against her? Not because of something she did, but because of the way she was born. It was a terrible feeling in her stomach and this girl chasing her brought it all to the surface.

Wiping her eyes one final time the girl poked her head out from behind the tree. To look if the girl was still there. Hopefully, the girl had run off in search of the Uchiha. But that was unlikely with the footprints being so evident within the snow. Even Brooke could see the tracks she herself had made. They weren’t hidden in the slightest, fear had made her sloppy. Great and I’m dumb want to add anymore world? Want to stub my toe? Have a bird shit on me? Yeah, the world did have more as a bird took a shit on her. A giant white poop right on her shoulder from a pidgeon up above. There was no more holding in her sobs, it truly seemed as if the world was against her and was ready to take her.

Well screw it world if you want me, come and fucking get me. She thought through soaked eyes as the iris turned red and a single black tomoe appeared in the red. Stepping out from behind the tree Brooke spread her arms. “I’m ready.” She would say beckoning to the wind like a mad person, motioning with her palms. I am ready.

WC: 602
gamerebel
gamerebel
Citizen

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:27 pm
Took her a while to reveal herself as Ioritsu finally heard a faint voice. However, it would still take time to get visual confirmation since trees are blocking everywhere. She had decided to stay in the form that would go where the wind goes; There is still odds of her showing herself anyways, if she wanted to extend the gap she would have done it, that could be a possibility. However, it might be someone else other than both of them and perhaps she got help. This would definitely turn the situation against her which she would find herself running instead. Puzzling as it gets, she would prefer to be safe than sorry which takes her out of the form and move back to where she found the girl thought to be enjoying herself if she pulls back.

Maybe not, maybe the voice came from her enjoyment again. Then an idea came to her head. She broke her form and ran back to where the girl started extending her gap. Back to the starting point, she would give a shout.

WHERE ARE YOU ENJOYING YOURSELF As much as time allows, she will try to get into cover in case a barrage of projectiles came replied instead of voice.
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:36 am
The place was clear the psychopath had left. Perhaps the girl did just want her out of her spot. There was a sound of crunching snow within the storm. Meaning that either an animal was close by or the girl was still close. Closing her eyes, she would open them once more, they were still blurry. Not from the tears, but from adjusting to the sharingan. The crunching snow grew fainter and fainter, meaning whatever caused the noise had been moving away. Sounds like they are going back to where I was. Maybe they are looking for my original tracks.

It was then that a voice called out. Enjoying myself? Who is enjoying themselves? Did this lady think I was playing and then decided to chase her with a knife for fun? That’s even crazier than I thought in the first place. Its one thing if she was defending her home and another to chase people around like a lunatic for fun. “I wasn’t having fun and I’m not now.” She would call back to the voice hoping the lady on the other end would listen. “If you thought I was having fun why did you chase me with a kunai?” Was it crazy that she was speaking back to the psycho? Perhaps both people in this situation had the wrong idea. “I was just doing a little exercise, it wasn’t particularly fun.”

If the Uchiha heard more footsteps approaching perhaps it would be time to fight or flight. However, if they continued to talk it wouldn’t be all that bad. She hadn’t spoken to anyone in a long time.

WC: 270
gamerebel
gamerebel
Citizen

Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:02 pm
Knowing from the reply that the girl declared her intentions. It would seems like she sent the wrong message when she ran at her with a kunai assuming she would be able to handle at least that much. But first, she would need to see that for herself. Looking to see if she would move like a hostile, she simply replied SHOW YOURSELF Hopefully that doesn't pull along any other intention for the noise of 2 people could attract a lot more unwanted attention. But this is a start nevertheless, she looked at her back for anything that she would be using for her escape if that girl proved to be a formidable foe; She wasn't thinking straight enough. A thought alerted her that she might had sealed her own fate just from her conversation with the unsighted. If that came to be true... would it mattered anyway? She thought for a moment; There is nothing to lose!

But it would still do good relax being a cover, worse case would make the cover her resting place as she walked over and sat behind a rock large enough to cover her sitting presence to be seen from the other side where the other voice is coming from.
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:17 pm
Show myself, hell no. That’s stupid. A tactical retreat would be beneficial now. Right now, we are playing a game of who can see the other first. I won’t play your game, we’ll play mine. Taking a few quiet steps back the girl would turn continuously looking over her shoulder to see if anyone was following. Luckily, her adversary could not see her either otherwise that kunai would likely have already been in her shoulder or something.

The former Uchiha would walk until she could walk no further. Her legs were tired as was her mind. It was time for rest. Perhaps a day of relaxation was in order as well, her eyes felt different at the time. Heavier were her lids from the exertion, perhaps she was getting crows feet or something. Taking out a mirror her eyes seemed normal nothing had changed in them from what she could tell. Anyway it was time for rest.

WC: 157
TWC: 1616

Claiming: Medical Ninjutsu lvl 1, 1st tomoe Sharingan, and 8 stats
Exit
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:42 pm
Denied because of this line.

In truth, there was a god Viper Uchiha a god amongst shinobi.

jk approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum