Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Fine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Kumo Camp Empty Kumo Camp

Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:58 pm
Sora had finally made it to Suna, but was he ready? He was strong, but he didn't think he was strong enough, he needed to be better if he was going to survive this war. The boy lets a chakra chain form in his hand and lets it slowly wrap around his boy. It gently started to squeeze his diaphragm, he lost his breath. It was strong, but it was not strong enough to squeeze someone's organs out of every hole in their body. Sora shivered, even in the hot desert, that was a cold thought, he seemed to be having them after he killed that man in Yuki, he imagined killing him in many different ways, ways that could torture him or benefit him in finding out more about human anatomy.

He shook his head, he was getting off track. He let the chain unravel from his body and started to focus chakra into the chain. It took a dark glow, turning more just like when he used Uzumaki Chain Shot. He could sense the chains growing stronger. Sora smiled, it was working! Or so that's what he thought, the intense amount of chakra being distributed into every link of the chain was too much. He dissipated the chakra chains before they could implode. Sora breathed in and out, he didn't want to die before he could even fight anyone.

Sora sighed, he had no idea how to train his chakra chains. He needed to focus more chakra into his chains and increase their power. The fourteen-year-old, almost fifteen, Uzumaki Genin needed to find better ways to do this. As Sora sat down in the sandy fields, he molded his hand into a hand seal. He focused on channeling his chakra around him and forming it into a chain, just like the beginning, when he first learned how to use his chakra chains. He had to actually use hand seals to manifest forth chakra and mold it into a chain. He slowly manifested the chain from his shoulder blade. He imagined every descriptive detail of the chain, every single link, all the way to the hook at the end.

The chain slithered in front of him and aimed directly at his chest. He slowly made it move forward, slightly empowering the tip of the hook with chakra. The chain cut a long slash on his shirt, as well as the skin underneath it. Sora winced, that had hurt quite a bit. He brought his free hand towards his chest and used the basic healing jutsu. Once again he empowered the hook with chakra, but this time he focused on every link. He focused his chakra onto one link, making the chain faster, and then on to another, making it faster, and so on and so on.

It was a deadly chain once again. It disrupts the air as the chain moved through its particles. Sora grinned, he was getting closer to making the chain stronger once again. The boy sat up and continued to run through the Wind Country Borders, there should've been camp up ahead- ah! There it was, the dark-green color of the camps in the yellow sand. He ran towards the camp and greeted lots of shinobi soliders before he sat down once again, messing with his chakra chains, he wish he saw a familiar face around here, it's been a while since he saw his friends.

WC: 582

TWC: 582
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Kumo Camp Empty Re: Kumo Camp

Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:10 pm
Tidying up his ever so temporary home on the suna borders, Komon would make his bed, or cot really, before slipping outside dressed only in his civilian clothes. The heat in the Suna desert made it absolutely impossible to stay in such an enclosed space as a tent for so long, what with the air staying still in such a small place. No at least in the desert you got the comfort of the wind, as little help as it may be.

Walking through the scores of unfamiliar and untrained civilian soldiers that maku had drummed up for looks he’d let out a sigh. His brother and Reizo were supposed to have been here by now. So was Senshi now that he thought about it, but last he heard Taki still hadn’t been taken, and he’d received no information telling him otherwise. He really hoped the jounin was ok, Kumo needed him after all.

Not wanting to pester them through telepathic communication anymore Komon would simply continue his leisurely stroll through the barren desert and the temporary war camp of kumogakure until his grey eyes rested on a familiar face he had not been expecting. “Is that the kid that I broke his legs?” He’d think to himself as he walked up. “What was his name? Sora?” they were all good questions but where to no use of him inside his head. So he’d say aloud. “Sora?”

WC: 237
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:40 pm
He knew that voice, it had just been a while since he had conversed with the Chuunin. "Komon," Sora would whisper to himself with a raised eyebrow. He turned towards the direction the voice came and his grin widened as he finally saw a face he knew, "Komon! Long time no see, how have you been?" He'd wait for his response before continuing, "No hard feelings for the broken leg, I kind of deserved it when I tried that fatal blow. I'm sorry by the way, I wasn't trying to kill you, I understood you'd be able to deflect my Kekkai Genkai."

Sora finished with a bow, "Anyways, I'd like to stray from that topic, it doesn't make me feel well about myself. How long have you been here? I just got here and started to train, I need to make sure that I survive this war, and I don't end up getting killed in combat. Would you mind helping me train?"

The boy had taken a few minutes between each sentence so that Komon could absorb everything that he was saying and respond accordingly. He'd love to talk with him more, but it was time to train.

Sora pulled out a Storage Scroll from a Storage Displacement and opened the bad-boy. Tons of Fuinjutsu stuff had been thrown to the floor in front of the Genin and Chuunin's eyes. "I don't know if you know a lot about Fuinjutsu Komon, but I'd like to ask you a few tips for channeling chakra into the seal, and making chakra do what you want with the aspect of the seal." 

Sora was obviously speaking about Komon using his Byakugan to review how much chakra he used in the seal and how the functions worked afterward. He wanted to work on Sokudo: Speed Seal. It'd help him a lot, thanks to his Uzumaki Fuinjutsu Mastery, he could improve seals without even trying. If he could boost seals that were used to boost others, then he could make very powerful seals or Curse Marks if he ever wanted to dabble with that.

Sora grabbed some ink, a brush, and a blank scroll to draw on. Sora took some time to view the scroll and brush before he actually started drawing. It started off really smooth, he calmly channeled chakra into the brush, mind you without the use of hand seals, and gently traced his brush over the scroll. The seal he was trying to learn was Sokudo: Speed-Seal, it was an A-Rank Fuinjutsu, so it wasn't going to be easy to learn, but he believed in himself, he knew that he could do it. He had studied up on this, it looked as if the Japanese Writing for the seal was going to be confusing, but it still came naturally to the boy.

He didn't want to make the silence between him and Komon awkward, so he looked up towards the other shinobi of Kumogakure no Sato, "Do you think we can do this? You know, actually claim Suna and win this war. Kumogakure has always been bloodthirsty, but I didn't expect us to go take over land like this, what will Konoha think of all of this going on? If I'm correct, there is Konoha ninja in this village. If we kill them, the Hokage will not be happy with us, we can say goodbye to our lives, or so this is all my theory."

Sora looked back down towards the paper and continued to write. He took some time to admire the seal he had made before his eyes flickered back to Komon. "And what if we lose this war? Then we're going to die anyways, our Kekkai Genkai will probably be stolen or sold for money, I don't think you'd be a big fan of your eyes getting ripped out. There are so many different possiblites of things happening to us, but what is the point?" Sora just shook his head and narrowed his eyes as the blue pupils went back down to the paper once again.

He couldn't get angry, if he did he might lose his place with the seal or mess it up, and everyone knew how deadly a messed up Fuinjutsu could be. The boy conciously summoned more chakra within the brush he was using, he needed more chakra and ink as he got to the bigger part of the caligraphy. "Could you tell me how the seal is going so far, and what are the effects of the chakra and seal together, has anything changed yet? He was 1/4 away from finishing the seal, so he didn't know if there'd be any changes, he couldn't see any visible ones with his regular, non-dojutsu, eyes.

WC: 817

TWC: 1399
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:40 am
Sora's eyes widened at the sudden flare of chakra, he had never felt such a demonic chakra signature before. "I think I'm going to retire from today, I need to sleep, see you later Komon," The Uzumaki would say entering one of the spare tents and setting his stuff down. He inhaled and exhaled, he didn't want to die in this war.

WC:  68

TWC: At least 1400

Requests: 

Stats: 6

(EXIT)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum