Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 58%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

We meet again (P,NK, Illumi) - Page 2 Empty Re: We meet again (P,NK, Illumi)

Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:16 am
After a while he let go and put her down again. Almost unfortunate of sorts but well they were here to do things so it was okay. So as he offered her his hand she took it and pulled herself upwards to her feet. "Don't be sorry I like being close to people I like", she would say as he apologized and she patted over her clothes to clean them lightly. Seeing him blush once more she smirked a little because she found it funny that he was kind of embarrassed because of emotions taking place. The following questing was somehow sweet and she nodded: "Yes sure we can, I would absolutely love that. We could kind of go to a bakery and have a nice time together and then spend the day I would be honoured", she said agreeing which made him chuckle and agree to it. After that she stretched herself a little.
"Well let's teach you to work with wind first so we could kind of add to that", she said standing in front of him and loosening up. "It is pretty important that you keep relaxed and loose on your feet so you can bent with the flow", she said smiling and started to kind of dance. Moving a little like a wind bent tree she would turn on her toe tips her eyes closed halve way. Adding to it she started to breath cautiously in and out. Then explaining: "A good breathing technique is imperative. Breathing in quickly and then slowly releasing it again will calm you down gradually and make you more in tune with the air around you and help you focus a lot better", she said nodding and ended the show with another long breath out. "Meditation does help too but for me it is more natural to move because well I do not know it any different." She chuckled lightly.

WC: 319
TWC: 1583
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:32 pm
She just loved to make him blush. As soon as she had said she had liked to be close to him, not literally, but implied, his face turned redder. He'd also brush off stray strands of grass and little specks of dirt off his clothing as he tidied up. When he asked her to hang out, he hadn't known what he had expected it; But he was elated with the results.

"That would be great. We don't even have to train. We could just, maybe, hold each other?" He offered. It seemed that it was what was they did when they weren't training, so why not dedicate a day to that. Becoming a better ninja could wait.

When she responded, his heart would warm as their training session continued. Okay, wind. One of the most versatile elements known to shinobi. Lots of ninjas try to control the element, and lots fail. It's just something that wasn't as easy as other shinobi techniques. Since Sanae had been born with the element and was instructing him, he knew he was lucky to have such a good teacher.

He listened to her instructions, holding onto every word. He seemed to do that when she spoke generally, but now he was listening intently to learn instead of fawning over her. Okay, be relaxed. He took a deep breath in and then exhaled. He watched as Sanae moved to an invisible flow, and he started to move along with her.

Like a sturdy tree having its leaves rustled and tossed by the wind. The air currents directing the plants to the ground. He closed his eyes, concentrating, but continued to listen to her, nodding everytime she finished speaking.

He breathed easily, quickly and then slowly releasing like Sanae had told him. He became calmer and more focused, all his worries and thoughts rushed away into the wind. The wind.

Illumi began to focus on the air currents. It blew through his crazy hair, lifted the opening of his sleeves slightly and then let them deflate. It brushed against his warm skin, cooling it down. He stopped dancing when Sanae had, seemingly into a meditative state.

"I think I feel it," He whispered loud enough for Sanae to hear. His words traveled along the wind. The wind. The air currents. The world around them. The sky, the wind, the air, the trees, breathing, the wind was everywhere. He noticed the warm breath against his lips compared to the brisk feeling of the air caressing his skin.

And then, he was lost. He opened his eyes, looking into Sanae's.

"Okay, I think I have the feeling for it. How do you manipulate it?"

WC: 457

TWC: 1,694
Sanae
Citizen

Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:10 pm
Sanae smiled as he said he did not need to fight and she nodded. "Sure I don't always need to train all day. That would be totally over doing it. I like to have fun as well", she smiled a little and then started to watch his movements and how he started to get used to the wind around him. A little proud she watched as he got more accustomed to the wind around him and it seemed like he was getting what she had told him. With her hands concealed behind her back she smiled at him as he said he felt like he got it and she nodded agreeing to his statement: "It seems to me like you have started to feel the wind", she said and then went before him.
Then she pointed to his chest: "Here are your lunges. They are part of your chakra cycle and half the fuuton Jutsu you will ever learn start with you inhaling air. So think of it as a kind of oven that fills your air not with heat but with chakra. The breathing helps with it", she said showing the breathing she had done to him once more. Then she put out her hand and trailed it with her finger. "Also your Hands have chakra points and lines going through them and some Jutsu do live by performing the seals and then", she would quickly form the hand seals for the Wind bow and grab into the air where the bow would form itself. "Your chakra will start to attract the element and put it in the favoured shape, sometimes you don't even need hand seals at all like for the arrow", she said pulling on the string and an arrow would appear in perfect position and then aiming forward she would shoot it at a practice target. Being E rank the arrow should not be doing much harm to it and then she would get go of the bow. "It will maybe take some more time, but I am confident you won't have much trouble learning to control wind."

WC: 352
TWC: 1935
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:23 am
Illumi nodded as he listened to her explain wind chakra. Of course, it had to do with lungs. Lungs had to do with breathing, and breathing had to do with air, and the air finally had to do with wind. He assumed that wind chakra was the easiest to use within the main organ of the respiratory system. So he gathered wind chakra around him, focusing a thin layer of chakra around his body and directing it through his mouth, through his throat, and to his lungs.

He felt more in tune with it now that he was using it in the easiest shape. But he knew that the jutsu he would be learning today wouldn't be through the mouth - well, he knew that the bow and arrow that Sanae had made out of wind chakra wouldn't be - so he expelled the wind from his lungs and focused on the tenketsu in mainly his fingers and arms, but throughout his whole body.

He directed chakra through the vocal points, slowly converting it to wind chakra as he went along. He didn't want to slice or rupture his chakra system, so he slowly went on, learning from error as the chakra didn't flow as easily or didn't work as smoothly. It took him about five minutes to finally be able to control wind chakra inside his body.

"Hey, I think I got it, Sanae!" Illumi exclaimed as he let out a small burst of wind chakra throughout his body, shifting the air slightly, barely noticeable to the untrained eye. As he let out the condensed wind chakra, he'd smile as his hair blew out in the wind but then settled back on his head once again. 

The boy would blush in embarrassment. "Well, I only have the basics down. Should I try to learn the jutsu now?"

Wind Element (2,000/2,000)

WC: 317

TWC: 2,011
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:08 am
She watched him patiently as he would do what she had told and shown him and she was kind of proud that she was indeed able to help someone learn her element. A slight jolt of happiness was rushing through her veins and she was kind of skipping on her feet as she was watching him. Pending back and forth she would look at him as she thought about what should the next step be but her thoughts were interrupted by his words. A little bit of applause on her side followed as he exclaimed so joyfully and she smiled at him with a nod of her head.
Now she shifted her stance to the other side and leaned over a little: "Mhmm I can only teach you stuff of Rank C and down I hope you don't mind that and even of that I do not really know everything. If you have a wish or something like that, or even well a slight hint on what you wanna do just say the thing", she was thinking about it herself. Maybe the Great Breakthrough or the Gale Palm those were nice and useful and even powerful to some extent. "Or you could do me the favour on showing me how to handle your element? That would be nice for me. I actually first planned on getting fire next but lightning has something exiting to it", she grinned at him with the look of a child that wanted something really badly.

WC: 250
TWC: 2185
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:54 pm
Some moments would go by in which she would look at Illumi. Waiting for an answer to her question but as it seemed she would not get one she would nod at him and say: "Okay no need to stress you on this I will get to it myself then but thanks for giving me a hint at it anyways." Then she would turn around on her heels. Sadly there was so much to learn, so little time and only so much her head could engulf in this time. It was full with worries and thoughts about the exam ahead. Slowly she would start her own training. What was lightning like? It was strong and accelerating. It was boiling hot as well and it came with storms so it was a rather hasty.
She would concentrate like she had done before but this time different. As with wind she would make her movements and therefore her mindset focus on what she wanted to achieve. She wanted to achieve speed and power or more likely power through speed so the notion was being faster in the blink of an eye. She as an intermediate Taijutsu user was kind of lame in that regard but still. She needed to try regardless. Since she trained with her father a lot putting her to extremes should not be that new to her.

Still it proofed to be difficult. Hit after hit, kick after kick, punch faster, kick stronger her mind was trying to persuade herself, she could do better, she could do faster she could bring herself to lengths she had not reached already. Faster and even faster just to make it although she did not really know what to make. What was she trying to achieve? Right she wanted to make lightning Chakra her own, she wanted it to be a part of her so that was why she needed to measure up to it and become a capable vessel to carry out the force of it.
So more and more she would work at herself she would jump around like a ball bouncing around with no means of stopping she would aim to jump higher, react faster as soon as she would hit the ground to jump into another direction. Twirling and spinning like she was used to from her dances. She would feel feathery light as if gravity did not matter anymore at least not for her because she felt almost like flying.

Part of what she was doing right now kind of felt like doing her dance mid air. She was going to the edges of her abilities like always and the next step would follow on the spot. Going one step further and pushing her over the edge. Turn faster, react quicker, strike stronger and jump higher. Feel the energy pulsing in her body and then her chakra seemed to get in line for what she had wanted. Now that she was trying to concentrate on her chakra and as she would focus it to her hand she could see a change. Usually it was swirling and blazing like wind would like a storm inside her would unravel but right now it felt more like a small spark that would come off.
She would turn and look at it a little bit excited about what she had done or at least accomplished for now and she could stop her rush and take a short break. Breathing in and out she would stop and look around. Maybe it would be time to try out a Jutsu or something? She would go over to the book she had taken with her that held information on many Jutsu of different elements and specs. Only up to C-Rank unfortunately but this should be sufficient.

There was a D-Rank listed that she could train and so she would sit down and repeat the seals she would need for it over and over while she would try to learn them by heart. Still working at it with a stoic calmness to it that her body would start to remember the seals by itself without her looking at the notes but to achieve that she would need a kind of play: "The bird, eaten by the snake that turned into a dragon followed by a horse ridden by an ox." As she recited the sentence she would chuckle at it because of the hilarious image in her mind of an Ox riding a horse.
Who had taught her to do it this way? Had it been her teacher? Yes it would be him he had always formed these funny sentences to remember seals by so it would be easier for her. She would look into the sky sadly this would show her once again that she was still pretty much pathetic in comparison to others at her level. Why did she still try? The village, every bit helped because even the smallest person could make a difference.

She would get up on her feet again which felt heavy after all this sitting and then she would shake them to loosen them at little more. The sky she could see above her the village around her, all this was for her to protect and still she felt so small, so insignificant. Still to a few people she meant a lot and that was the most important. For them she would put everything on the line. So now she would try the Jutsu again and it was a quite surprising notion as it would indeed send out all signals of a working Jutsu and she smiled. "Well now I will go we will meet again Illumi", she said patting his shoulder before collecting her things and then leaving the training grounds to go home.

WC: 966
TWC: 3151

Exit - Claim

2000 WC for Raito Chakra control
1000 WC for Keiren no Jutsu

15 AP
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:43 am
Approved.
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:34 pm
Illumi would nod towards her as he left, letting the wind go. He kinda stalled out... for a bit, even though it felt like months. But he'd have to thank her next time they met each other. He spun on his heel and exited the training grounds.

EXIT

Claims:
- Wind Element
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:36 pm
Approved.
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:39 pm
I forgot to ask for stat points. May I claim ten of those for my 2,000 WC please?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum