Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Detached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 59%
35 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Asollan
Asollan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Gathering wind - Asollan's academy training! Empty Gathering wind - Asollan's academy training!

Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:30 pm
It had been a long two months since that day, the shores of Konohagakure were stormed and forced to surrender. Just when he was about to start the academy too, it was extremely poor timing for Asollan. All these years growing up with Gaku, he thought that maybe he’d finally get to see the programme he had been primed for. The academy was no joke, here is where it all began, and all ended for many people of the village. Those with promise would strive and flourish to become shinobi, while others maintained a more... civil education. After all, not everyone could become shinobi.

The two months spent so far learning the ninja arts at the academy, however, were not as challenging as he had first anticipated. The basic techniques like shuriken jutsu, the use of scrolls, chakra control, and the laws of the shinobi. He would not take such things lightly. Now it was time to learn real jutsu, ninjutsu. The academy classrooms still seemed almost as if nothing had ever happened that day, though some were still rather taken aback.

“So, ninjutsu. Anyone want to give a crack at explaining what it is?” The instructor asked openly to the class. It was a rather good question, hopefully, he had the right answer. “Well, ninjutsu is simply put ninja techniques which require chakra to perform.”

The instructor shrugged and smiled “Not exactly. You’re right that they are simply ninja techniques, however, not all ninjutsu require chakra to perform such as shuriken jutsu, though typically any technique that is not weaponry and is not considered genjutsu or taijutsu qualifies and ninjutsu. As explained in our chakra control lessons, when it comes to using chakra to perform a technique you must fuse your spiritual and physical energies. Sometimes you only need to use one or the other, but in most cases, the key to a good ninjutsu is a perfect balance and control of these two energies.” The instructor drew up a diagram on the blackboard displaying how chakra mixes and is focused in the body.

“So why am I going over this again?” The instructor continued “Quite simply because when it comes to ninjutsu, it is key to success. I will demonstrate poor control of chakra when using ninjutsu.” Asollan watched closely as the instructor weaved his hand seals, Ram → Snake → Tiger. Asollan had been studying hand signs in his spare time. “Bushin no jutsu!” In a puff of smoke, the instructor created a poor excuse of a clone, it barely even resembled him. “Now that, is what you call a failure.” Without wasting any more time, the instructor repeated the hand seals. “Bushin no jutsu!” In a puff of smoke, there was another clone, this time indistinguishable from the real instructor, you couldn’t even tell which was which.

The clones suddenly dispersed “As you can see, how well you balance your energies can make or break your ninjutsu. Do you understand?” There were no slacking or goofing faces in this class, everyone was serious. Asollan nodded and so did everyone else, this was good, it was time that people started taking the future of the hidden leaf more seriously. “Good. I think it wise to fast track potentially great shinobi, so I will tell you the techniques expected of you. The bushin no jutsu I just displayed. The Henge no jutsu, which allows you to transform yourself into the likeness of anything you desire. The kawarimi no jutsu, which allows you to switch places with an object or person. And the nawanuke no jutsu a very basic technique allowing the shinobi to escape rope ties.”

As the instructor explained the techniques, Asollan made sure to remember. He could see many important applications for this ninjutsu. “Ok, class dismissed for today. Make sure you memorize what you’ve learnt, and we’ll begin practice next week.”

“I’m home!” Asollan shouted out as he closed the door behind him. “Oh Asollan, good to see you home on time and safe again. How was the class?” Asollan gave a nervous smile as he walked into the garden where Gaku was working the weeds. Without hesitation, he got down on his knees and began helping “Well, we’re finally learning ninjutsu now. It seems like things are starting to pick up.” Gaku nodded “I know you’re keen to get through the academy as fast as possible. If you remember to stay true to yourself and your goals, you’ll become a genin in no time… however let’s not forget your kenjutsu training, you’ve been slacking.”

Asollan grinned sheepishly “I know I’m sorry, I’ve been really focused on all this ninjutsu and chakra stuff it’s been eating up my time.” Asollan knew that he was to be Gaku’s successor and carry on his jutsu. “Remember Asollan, the blade has been around for far longer than any jutsu and has served many shinobi and samurai well. Put your faith in the blade, and it will do you no injustices. But, of course, to progress as a ninja you’ll need more than your skills with a blade.” Asollan nodded “I understand. The blade is an extension of not only my body but my mind.”

After an hour of weeding the garden, Asollan felt pretty warmed up. “Okay, now for some training.” He told himself diligently. Gaku smirked as he watched over him from the kitchen window. Asollan put his hands together to focus his chakra, feeling his energy flowing throughout his body. He carefully built up the balance of his physical and spiritual energies. Asollan had remembered the hand signs, Ram → Snake → Tiger “Bushin no jutsu!” a cloud of smoke enveloped the garden before clearing and revealing a… pathetic clone. “Oh, come on you have to be kidding me...!” Asollan sighed with disappointment.

It was fine, after all, it was his first jutsu. “Once more… feel the energies…” Asollan put his hands back together and tried balancing his energy properly. He furrowed his brow, concentrating greatly on the power that was inside him. He felt It in his stomach, the two energies were swirling inside his stomach. Asollan gasped “That’s it! Bushin no jutsu!” Another cloud of smoke filled the garden before clearing, this time revealing a respectable clone “Yes! I did it!” The clone smiled, sharing his happiness. However, there were some imperfections on the outfit and one eye was an unusual colour for some reason. “Hmm, its good but not good enough.”

Asollan kept training his bushin no jutsu for another hour until he perfected the balance of chakra needed for the jutsu, shaving off bits of energy that swirled inside his stomach until they were at a perfect balance and visualising how the clone would look to the last detail. Asollan dropped to his knees having created way too many clones. “My chakra… I feel so empty.” He panted heavily “Got to keep training…” He thought something easy next would be best. “Nawanuke no jutsu will do for now I think.” He wasn’t too sure how this jutsu worked from how the instructor taught it but he’d tie himself up and see how it went.

Asollan walked into the shed and got himself some rope, he set up a sort of trap under the tree which would tie him up the moment he stepped in it. “I got a bad feeling about this… but here goes nothing.” Asollan closed his eyes and stepped into the trap, his ankles instantly being snatched up by the rope and hoisted up. Asollan groaned as he felt his body being stretched apart “This is extremely uncomfortable… but at least I got my rope tying technique down. Ok now to get out of this thing…”

Closing his eyes to calm down, Asollan began to build up chakra once again in his body remembering the technique taught. No hand signs, just chakra control. Chakra began swirling at his feet “Nawanuke no jutsu!” The chakra dispersed from his feet and the rope loosened, dropping Asollan on his head followed by a loud yelp. “I guess success doesn’t come without pain.” He joked to himself. “Well, I guess that really was easy after all.”
The sun began to set and sweat slowly trickled down from Asollan’s brow. Gaku called out to him “It’s time to get some sleep. You can continue your training tomorrow.” Asollan sighed and nodded, still catching his breath. Who knew using up your chakra could make someone feel so exhausted? “Oh, and we’re doing more kenjutsu training this weekend. I need to make sure you’re on top of your technique.” Asollan groaned internally, “Yes father.” He carried himself inside and called it a night.

Asollan carried himself to class with his feet dragging, the morning sunrise providing some sign that it was time to wake up and get to work. He swung the classes door open and plopped himself into his chair, eyes lazy and jaw wide open yawning. “Good morning Asollan.” A shy voice called out. Asollan looked over to see Ai nervously sitting next to him. “Oh, good morning Ai.” Asollan had spent all weekend training the four jutsu the instructor taught them the week before. Today was meant to be training but he had already perfected them.
Ai shuffled in her seat, as usual, she seemed rather uncomfortable around him. “You seem tired Asollan, were you training your kenjutsu all weekend again?”

“Yeah, and the jutsu we were taught. The body replacement jutsu gave me a lot of trouble I’m so exhausted.”
Ai seemed concerned that he was always training, but this is how it had to be. “What about you Ai, did you train at all this weekend?” Ai flustered and shook her head. “No… I had to help my mother with her job again.” Asollan frowned. “You should make time for yourself. Your mother should realise that you have dreams and aspirations too instead of making you live for hers.” Which was big talk for someone like him considering he was living out Gaku’s legacy of Kenjutsu.

One of the boys sitting behind him seemed upset by what he said, “Easy for you to say orphan boy, you have no parents so how would you know what it's like?” Asollan looked back at him with dagger eyes “Oh yeah? You must have it so hard, huh? With your clothes, your mother washed, and the meals they prepare for you every day. Oh, and let’s not forget the money your dad used to bribe your way into this class. You’re pathetic.” The boy’s coy expression quickly faded away, replaced by embarrassment and shame. Ai seemed rather taken aback by the whole thing, she seemed… sad.

“Alright, that’s enough class. Listen up!” The instructor stood at the front of the class. “When did he get there?” A few voices whispered. “Let’s begin today's lesson, I hope you all prepared for this because we’re fast-tracking the shinobi programme for academy students for the current classes. Those with the promise by the end of the month will have a shot at becoming genin early understand? Now let’s begin.” The instructor began to aggressively jot down the jutsu he had taught the week before onto the blackboard. “These are vital techniques to learn and utilize if you all wish to become shinobi.”

The class went on that day, everyone frantically trying to prove to the instructor they had what it took to progress onto the next stage of their training. It appears they were no longer looking for vast numbers of shinobi, but quality few. Which made sense since having too many shinobi could cause some concern for those who are threatened by the will of fire. This meant it was time for everyone to get serious if they were hoping to become powerful ninja. Asollan having trained all weekend passed this whole weeks training with ease, so much so that he could practice his kenjutsu and shuriken jutsu while the rest struggled with basic transformations.

Asollan smugly watched the rest struggle but slowly improve, it appeared most of them didn’t even care to succeed, contrary to what he had at first thought “Guess Gaku was right, hard work does pay off in the end.”

(WC: 2040)
Jutsu learnt: Kawarimi no jutsu, Bushin no jutsu, Nawanuke no jutsu, Henge no jutsu.

Stats trained: 1 Health, 4 Chakra, 1 Stamina, 2 speed, 2 strength.

Last edited by Asollan on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Gathering wind - Asollan's academy training! Empty Re: Gathering wind - Asollan's academy training!

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:45 pm
Approved but only if you promise to link the Jutsus next time:

Kawarimi no Jutsu
Bunshin no Jutsu
Henge no Jutsu
Nawannuke no jutsu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum