Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK)

+6
Aryll Hyuuga
Jun Fuji
Kozogami
Sanae
Anaphiel Hidemori
Hikari Namikaze
10 posters
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK)

Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:22 am
"Hmmm..." Hikari would think out loud while she was thinking of the answer to Kotetsu's question about space time.

"Well, it is kind of hard to describe......" The jounin would explain. "There is a large range of things you could do with space time, from speeding up your own actions, to slowing down the actions of others, to straight up teleporting, to bending the fabric of reality in order to defend yourself.... there are just so many things you can do. With it... it is kind of hard to give a basic understanding of it...."

"And thank you I really appreciate the vote of confidence."

It would apear that Sanne and Kotetsu were not interested in joining in on the spar at least right now, the two were very much exhausted from the training, which made sense. Any genin that put so much effort into learning would find themselves exhausted. However, Tsume was really eager to try out fighting. Perhaps the idea of sparing a Jounin enticed the boy?

Hikari would sigh.... this.... was a really bad idea....

However, perhaps showing the boy the difference in power would make him realize that he shouldn't go out and charge into things alone? (Or at least to wait when fighting an opponent you know is stronger than you for your allies to be ready.)

"Ok then.... I accept your challenge. Let start off by being.... 25 meters away. At which point, at which point, we can go ahead and start..."

Presuming the boy was ok with this, Hikari would turn away and start walking away from him. As she did, she would tell the others. "You guys might want to back away... like.... at least 50 meters away."

Once she did, and while her back was faced away from Tsume. The girl would start to form some handsigns. (Rat, Ox, Boar, Bear, Tiger, Horse, all of which at a speed of 145, probably faster than what anyone else would be able to see in the thread.) Once she got to 25 meter point, she would turn around, her hands together.... not as if she had a handsign up... but pressed together as if she was making a prayer.... To the naked eye, it wouldn't look like much was going on, but to anyone with chakra vision or something similar, it would appear like reality was bending around the jounin.

"You may begin when ready." The Akari would say, and await for the Owl tamer to make the first move.

(I don't know what my AP is at, since I had golden eyes up this entire time, so I am just going to say I used 100 AP at this point.)

1079-1 for Golden eyes
-50 for charging Caelesti Lumine
1028 Ap Remaining
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK)

Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:15 pm
'There was that many options you can bend space and time to your will?..' Kotetsu thought to himself as he heard Hikari listing off the different things one could do with space-time jutsu.  Speeding up your own actions, slowing down the actions of someone else, teleportation, even ways to bend it to defend. Not to mention the technique that Hikari said she was developing; her own little pocket dimension. There were likely ways you could use it to attack as well. Kotetsu wondered what could be achieved with it if he combined it with his ice style ninjutsu. The possibilities were potentially endless... "I would love to learn all about it, Hikari-Sensei... er...after the Chuunin exams are done of course." Kotetsu says with a laugh. "I probably have enough to learn right now without adding more to it. Thank you for showing me how to perform these jutsu, I'm sure they will come in handy for the Chuunin exams for sure!"

Sanae had said that she was interested in joining the spar, but required taking her medications and eating something first. Since it would take a brief period to do so, Kotetsu wisely moved a little ways away so that he would not be caught in a good chunk of what  was likely about to happen, but still be able to see what was going on. 'This is definitely going to be one-sided...' Kotetsu thought to himself with a chuckle as he watched the other two get ready for the spar. This might actually benefit him more than he thought, since he would likely be fighting Sanae at some point, so seeing some of what she was capable of would be a very enlightening experience. Well, more of what she was capable of. He had a small idea of her skills from their mission together. 'I wonder if she'll go all out here...' He thought. All he could do was sit, and watch...and wait...

WC: 326
TWC: 4666 (3000 WC Claimed)
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:29 am
Sanae sat there hastily eating her sandwiches as t seemed Tsume was not even willing to wait that short moment. She pulled her eyebrows together and leaned back against a tree now taking her sweet time with it as he did not seem to need any help in facing a powerful jounin like Hikari. She rolled her eyes at his behaviour. And of course she silently wished that he would get his butt kicked now real good. She was not sure on which skill level he was but one thing she knew for sure, Hikari was better by miles and therefore he was up for some quite powerful jutsu into his face. So she drank some tea and watched what they were doing. The hand seals Hikari made where not of some Jutsu she knew but since nothing visible was happening it was either a boosting one, a genjutsu or a jutsu with loading time? Whatever it was she was sure to be surprised by the outcome of it. Now she had lunch and entertainment to go along with it. And as it seemed he did not want her help as well so why bother with it? He could do it alone, like well shinob were used to or weren't they?

WC: 211
TWC: 3341
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:45 pm
Tsume was happy to see that Hikari had compiled to his request. "Thank you sensei." She suggested a 25-meter distance between them, he agreed to the terms with a nod. While she got 25 meters away, he had Hakucho go up in the air to prepare an airborne attack if need be. The Chokyoshi sensed that the other two and no faith in his success, which was a reasonable doubt, but Tsume wasn't cocky. He knew that the chances of success are slim to none, but he also knew that if he didn't learn from his mistakes in sparring, then he would never survive a battle of the war. 

When Hikari gave her ready, Tsume pulled out two kunai, one for each hand. And instead of verbalizing his readiness, he started for her. (speed 28 with momentum) With his right hand, he would try and stab at her torso, if she was still there at the time he reached her point. Meanwhile, Hakucho was flying 30 meters off the ground, watching with a literal bird's eye view. This way, if Tsume was in a pickle, he could have Hakucho, at full speed, save him.

It was true, Hikari was so much stronger than all of them combined, but if Tsume would show his gutsiness as a ninja, then maybe he could get the respect of one. Also, Hakucho would have swacked and him for a week for not challenging her at least once. Hakucho's reputation was also on the line. 
WC:250 
TWC: 1848

848/1000 for Wind style: Chakra infusion
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:18 pm
As Hakucho started to fly up, Hikari would look on in very much terror. 'Darn it.... I was hoping the bird would say out of this....'

Hikari's plan was.... no..... it was probably best if Hikari just stuck to the plan and just slightly modified it so that it so that her attack wouldn't hit the bird. As Tsume would start his charge, Hikari would allow the light energy flowing into her to move from just her hands into her entire body, turning the girl's hair into a light blue. Becoming the Angel of Light, and allow wings to sprout from her back. At which point, she would start to fly up and away from Tsume (Speed of 95) until she was about 15 meters off the ground before coming to a stop. Once this was done, and presuming the young boy hadn't done anything to timeline her actions at this point, the Jounin would hold out her hand and Aim it in between the two. At this point, the two would be.... let's say about 30 meters away from Hikari (Sorry head hurts and can't do math properly right now) Once she confirmed that what she was about to do wouldn't hit either of the two, Hikari would begin her attack

In her head, the Jounin would give out a soft prayer.....

I am the Soul of Hoshigakure
Pure is My Body, Light Courses Through My Veins
Despite that, Peace Is Something I Can Not Find With You
Yet War Is Something I Do Not Seek With You
This Is The Only Solution, I Hold No Regrets
May The Gods Have Mercy On Your Soul
For this Light Will Show None
So Now, As We Pray
Celestial Lumine

At this point, a light would form in front of Hikari, expanding out until it was 10 meters in diameter, before hurdling forward, making a line that would cut in between the owl and his master. As the beam of light was only 10 meters in diameter, It would wouldn't hit either of the two, however, the pure amount of light energy would seer into the two's eyes, most likely blinding them. The beam would go out for about 300 meters, which might of caused some damage to the civilians, but Hikari had been facing away from the city, so this would probably go out toward the farm land surrounding the village.

On top of that, if Sanae or Kotetsu were not at least 35 meters away from the light... they would most likely be blinded by the holy light as well. Well, Hikari had warned them to stay at least 50 meters away from the two of them, so hopefully the two genin had the sense to listen to her.

Now, as the Jounin was blasting the beam, it was now the young genin's move, would he attempt some kind of retaliation? Or would the boy surrender after seeing the power of a full fledged Jounin?

boring stuff:

Ap usage:
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:46 am
'I guess she didn't hear me...' Kotetsu thought to himself.  'Oh well, I'll just bring it up again later after the sparring session is over...' It looked like the sparring would be shorter than he'd thought, since it would appear that Sanae was not going to participate. 'I guess I won't see anything else in terms of  her skills before the Chuunin exams...' He mused with a smirk. 'We'll see how poor Tsume handles himself in this fight...'

As soon as they were roughly 25 meters apart from each other, Hachuko took off into the air. Not long after that, Hikari started glowing and grew a pair of wings. She then vanished briefly to appear a little further away from the pair, and was floating in the air. When all of a sudden...

'What in the...' Kotetsu thought to himself wide eyed as a beam of light,  10 meters across came flying out, bisecting the space between Tsume and Hachuko. It's a good thing that Kotetsu had heeded Hikari's warning and was sitting 50 meters away from the beam. It was bright to look at but it didn't sear his retinas. 'That would likely burn if I was much closer...' He thought to himself, his jaw hanging open slightly in amazement. The beam continued out for quite some distance. It was impressive, but extremely un-necessary. Especially because had either of them been any closer to that beam, they likely would have been roasted. 'I'm pretty sure the fight's over now...' Kotetsu thought to himself as he looked between Hikari and Tsume.

WC: 261
TWC: 4927
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:18 am
Sanae had been sitting in a not so far distance since her initial thought was that she would join in after she had quickly eaten her food. So there was no use in walking away to far. Now she could see Tsume launching an attack that not even she would be impressed by so she did not pay mind to Hikari not evading or blocking it. So as she took another bite out of her sandwich as then Hikari transformed into an angel like figure. This looked pretty and once again it was sad, that her jutsu looked far from pretty. Then again what was better for sprouting wings than her bloodline? She had the thought cross her mind for a second as she saw the light charge. "Oh no..." , she mumbled and instantly activated her bone armour because she expected an impact hit the ground at some point close to her and the splatter of it hitting her. She even was on edge to at least rush over to Tsume, to save him if need be, but for now it seemed as if Hikaris beam would not touch him, but it was still impressive. Then again, she followed the beams line in the sky and there was a wince in her heart as she saw how gigantic its line of reach was.
She immediately jumped to her feet: "I'll check the damage!" Just some moments after she ran following the line that Hikaris Jutsu had painted into the sky. She knew there were sometimes people around wandering in the area, even her father was here on occasions and she repeatedly thought in her mind that she did not want anyone or anything to be there. The light vegetation around the water gardens still seemed to be pretty much okay and it seemed as if no human hat been hurt. So when made sure of that she turned on her heels rushing towards Tsume who had been blinded by the light and seemed to need a little care. Although she thought he deserved it blind somehow for thinking he could just hit up a fight like that without respect. Still this technique was a little bit heavy maybe she needed to talk to Hikari about it.

AP (169/199)
30 AP for Bone Armour (strength/health +30)
Health: 60 (+20) +30 = 110

WC: 376
TWC: 3717

Orignal post:

Last edited by Sanae on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:35 am
So, a few slight issues I have with Sanae's post, just in case she wants to edit. (Yes... that is it.... totally not trying to milk WC....)
1. Sanae's Immunity to the light.

So, While Sanae does pass the 100 health requirement to not be blinded for all three turns (OMG!!!!  I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! ) to completely resist a jutsu, you need an additional 20 Health above what the power is to be completely immune, as such, if Sanae was looking at it like she claimed, she would be blinded, at least for this post. (Although, I will admit, I could be mistaken about this as well)

2. So... to my understanding, it appears like Sanae is claiming that Tsume hit Hikari with his stabbing from this quote. [quote="Sanae"]Now she could see Tsume launching an attack that not even she would be impressed by so she did not pay mind to Hikari not evading or blocking it. [/qoute] Where in my post I stated.

[qoute="Hikari"] As Tsume would start his charge, Hikari would allow the light energy flowing into her to move from just her hands into her entire body, turning the girl's hair into a light blue. Becoming the Angel of Light, and allow wings to sprout from her back. At which point, she would start to fly up and away from Tsume (Speed of 95) until she was about 15 meters off the ground before coming to a stop. [/qoute] Boosters (To my understanding) Unless stated otherwise, happen instantly. So the moment that Tsume begun his charge, Hikari would activate her booster and fly up, which since she was going faster then Tsume, I argue would mean he never had the opportunity to catch up.  

3. The path of destruction

So, Sanae might be right about this, I will admit, I ended up not using the jutsu the way I planned, and I was concussed (Or at least out of it) when I wrote this post, so I could easily be mistaken about this and she may be right. (I Only reread the last post order and the first page of notes:) However, I have a few reasons to believe there is a mistake on this.

So, the damages that Sanae claim is done.
1. Trees being knocked over
2. A few small animals, namely a baby squirrel being caught up in said explosion.  

So... I believe that this is an unreasonable Vague. According to various rulings (Namely in the Hoshi Kumo OOC: Gate topics, I can link if need be, but it is alot of Kumo's yelling "You are trying to kill us!" and Ayato screaming "You are trying to kill our CD!" and Komori screaming "Everyone has an automatic immunity to all jutsu, so all of your jutsu should be voided..... BY THE WAY HURRY UP AND POST! As such... not going to link unless requested) Hoshi is in a desert area, so the ground for the most part is sand. (Btw hint, the ground is sand, that will probably come up in your 2nd chunin exam if you get speedblitz)  As such, there isn't really any forest in hoshi (Save the wild life preserve, but that probably is a ways away from the village) But seeing as the ground is sand, it wouldn't hold enough nutrients in order to hold more than one or two large trees (Which we did mention was near by.) and the farm land that was nearby. As such, I don't believe there would be any small animals like Sanae described either. The only real damage I can possibly see being done to the area is perhaps a few farmers were looking at the sky and saw the giant laser, damaging their vision. I would argue against this though, for 2 reasons. 1. As stated in my opening post, Hikari was coming out to sun tan. As such, the sun would be high in the sky, and probably very hot. As such, the farmers would would (Unless they were very dumb) be inside resting until the sun went down more, so they could continue to work) However, if the farmers were outside working, they most likely would be looking down at what they were doing with their farm.

TLDR: I feel like most of Sanae's post should be voided, but honestly, don't care to much if Sanae can support her claims (Save the Hit thing, which I might argue some more.

Edit: Or most of this could be avoided if Tsume wanted to timeline me. Just a thought (Bit scared though, cause apparently Kenshin now is planning to join this thread, and IDK what is going to happen. Wish me luck that I don't die! )
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Ryo : 0

Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:26 am
To say that Kenshin was angry right now, would be the understatement of the century. No, he wasn't angry, he was downright livid, and somebody was going to pay for this. Now, you may be asking, why was the normally level headed and emotionless Jounin of Hoshigakure feeling such intense anger... well, it was simple really. His day had gone like any other, with him waking up early and heading to one of the less frequented training grounds of the village, so that he could hone his skills in private. The silver haired teen had trained for hours without issue, in fact, he would even have gone so far as to say that he was enjoying his training, as he had made yet another breakthrough with his newly implanted eye. Apparently, when he focussed on circulating his Water natured chakra through his body, the eye itself would use said chakra to replenish his reserves. 

After that breakthrough though, nothing of note would happen for another few hours... and when it did happen, Kenshin's mood would switch from slightly happy to downright furious. You see, Kenshin had been practicing with his Earth Release only moments before, and as such, the terrain around him had been altered rather significantly, and Kenshin himself was around 13 meters above the ground. Thankfully, he had been training with the seal that Hikari had given him, and he was in the second form of said seal, when it happened. 

With no warning whatsoever, Kenshin's world was engulfed in blinding light. Whatever this attack was... it was on a completely different level to anything he had been hit with in the past, as it actually managed to damage him whilst he was in that form. It didn't damage him heavily mind you, his 230 health providing him more than enough protection to let him tank the 230 power attack... but his entire body was covered in light burns. And to add insult to injury... that damned attack had managed to completely vapourise his clothes. Thankfully the training grounds had been empty at the time, and he hadn't been wearing his new eyepatch at the time... but that didn't help cool Kenshin's temper any. In a matter of moments Kenshin had retrieved a change of clothes from his Storage Displacement and dressed himself.

The new clothes were essentially just another set of his training cothes, but I guess I can explain for those of you who don't know what to picture. Kenshin was now clad in a pair of grey pants, a sleeveless black vest that left his writhing, stitched arms visible to the world, and a pair of rather worn looking shinobi sandals... as his new sandals had been vapourised by the light. Thankfully, he never really wore his headband while training, or else it would probably be no more than a pile of slag and ash... ugh, whoever did this was going to pay for humiliating him in such a way... and for a set of new sandals. He had his One Way Patch on, covering his Seigan from view, and as per usual his silver mane slowed freely down his back. 

He knew where the blast had come from, heck, he could even see the figure of the person who had shot it in the first place in the distance. But thanks to the fact that there was around 200 meters between him and said person, they were little more than a slightly blue spec in his eyes.  

With a single hand seal, Kenshin would seemingly vanish in a blur of pure speed, crossing the 200 meters between himself and the 'attacker' in the blink of an eye. He would feel the myriad of familiar chakra signatures as he came to a halt around 20 meters from his assailants new position, although due to the fact that she was 15 meters in the air there would be a little extra distance between them. 

He could recognise the signatures of Sanae and Kotetsu with no trouble... but the one that stood out to him the most was the massive signature of the very one who attacked him... one Hikari Namikaze.

If one were to look at Kenshin, the would probably note the fact that his currently brown skin was covered in light blisters and almost seemed to be raw, which, in fairness, it was. His head was tilted slightly down, and his shoulders were shaking lightly, almost giving the impression that he was crying... but all those who knew Kenshin would know just how wrong such a statement was. 

It would start out low, but eventually, it would rise in volume until it was echoing through the training grounds... that same dark and twisted laughter that could occasionally be heard from the Hoshigakure borders... amidst the screams of bandits.

The laughter of a madman.

"You... it was you.... that hit me with that damned attack... you that burnt the skin from my body... you... that vapourised my favourite clothes and MY NEW FUCKING SANDALS." 

WC: 838

TL;DR: Kenshin got hit by Hikari's laser... Kenshin is pissed.

Note: Due to the fact that Kenshin is in Cursed Seal of Earth: Stage 2, his skin is brown, and thus the scars that are usually blending into his skin would be completely visible

AP + Boring Shit:
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:47 pm
As Tsume's attack pressed on, Hikari pulled a rabbit out of a hat. And by a rabbit, I mean wings of light. What is that? a Kekki genki? Tsume wondered for a moment. He couldn't get to her in time, she was too fast. So fast, in fact, Tsume couldn't see her. But Hakucho could (reaction speed: 108) As soon as Hikari took to the sky, Hakucho swooped down to her. The bird knew not to get in the way of Tsume, so he aimed for her backside, where her wings were. 

At the same time, Tsume would turn to her after seeing her when she stopped and threw his Kunai that he had in left hand and then the second one in the other hand a few moments before the first kunai was thrown (speed 61, sharpness 60) both of them would hit Hikari in the torso if she didn't do something about it. 

As for the jutsu Hikari, they would still affect the two of them. Tsume covered his eyes after seeing its brilliance. But to no avail, the blindness has been set. (Idk if this would affect Hakucho as he goes behind Hikari but I'll write a reaction to him being blinded just in case if it does). Hakucho was also blinded, shrieking in fear and agony. This made Hakucho fail around as he descended to the ground below.

(I will not write about the reaction to Kenshin as idk if this would void Kenshin's rage.)
WC: 232
TWC: 2080
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum