Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Detached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

After the fire (P,NK,Tamaki) - Page 3 Empty Re: After the fire (P,NK,Tamaki)

Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:29 pm
Sanae would just casually stab him into bits but well he seemed to last, he did not even seem to bleed or anything, she was kind of confused of that and her mind tried to make sense of it. She had not stopped because there had not been blood indicating she stabbed him, but she had felt the resistance. But for a clone this was too self-controlled to be a normal clone, so this was just some elemental clone that she was fighting. What meant he had switched it out before they even got out here? She was not sure if she was glad about that or angry, because even if a clone was supposed to be just as good as his master it was something else using them mid battle but straight up fooling someone even before battle. Well he'd be in for a whooping when she would find him. For so called fairness she had changed from strength enhancing ring to earring that made her even faster. He would then experience what she gained from that and she would never rely on being fair at least not with him. As her sword lost on power she was now faced with the obstacle that the clone before her was bursting wooden spikes.

Funny thing about it was that it still did not hurt at all. She could feel, since she was close to him, how they hit her but it was kind of dulled down a little so nothing really bad, maybe not even a bruise or something. That on one hand was kind of scary and on the other hand was quite funny as well. So last blow before the Sword in her hand had come close to not being able to be used at all she once again stabbed at the clone, this time just the pitiful her stabbing stuff, nothing fancy.

WC: 315
TWC: 3037

Sharpness: (75+20)/2 = 47,5/2 = 23,75 Sharpness of Sword
Sharpness Boost: (50+20)/4 = 17,5
Attack: 41,25
Tamaki
Tamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:21 pm
Tamaki felt the conclusion to the fight rather than saw it, the dull clunk of wood on the earth sent reverberations through the earth.
From below it seemed the fight was over and the clone had fallen.
His illusion had been dispelled and though Sanae had not saved herself from being dry she had effortlessly deflected his attempts at offense.
Had he been faster or stronger he may have been able to engage in a fair fight but the danger posed by her bones was too severe to risk injury.
He had deduced that as much as he could try the wood and water would fall feebly against her resistances.
What is she made of?
He turned the soil over in his hands as he turned it towards her with his feet, he would suddenly spring from the ground to the left of the clone.
Could he match her for strength?
Hardly.
Speed?
Not a chance.
He could only figure to befriend this kunoichi as she was as fearsome as she was kind.
Getting his feet below him he smiled and scratched the back of his head,
"Guess you figured it was a clone, just as strong as me it was... I feel lucky  I wasn't at the receiving end of that punishment because I wouldn't have faired any better."
He kicked the hole punctured wood, it began to fill out before standing up and reasserting itself.
"I think that's enough for now, don't you?"
The rain had died down and the mud they were standing in was slick under foot, he planted his feet and swung his arms into the air, "I was only just recovering any way. "
The clone was no worse for wear and he thunked it solidly on the chest, "Pretty sturdy, you must be very strong... perhaps they're not as sturdy as your strong bones, huh? "
Surprised more than anything he swung his arms towards Sanae in a hugging fashion.
He could smell the rain glistening in her sleek hair, it smelt wonderful.
A friendly gesture after witnessing her abilities, "You and your father must train very hard. "
Unaware of personal space, his grasp was light and comely.
He smelt of dirt and moisture, he had escaped breaking a sweat this time but he sensed she would not go easy on him next time, perhaps his antics would save him some grace in the face of his misleading behavior.
He let go of Sanae after lingering a moment and then smiled warmly. "I'm going to have to train a lot harder if I'm going to match you. "
He cracked his knuckles and nodded in affirmation, "Next time I won't trick you, I promise. "
Tamaki looked around and shifted his wet clothing uncomfortably, "Perhaps we should shower after being out in the rain, I'm cold and saturated, I don't know about you."
His thoughts meekly turned to Sanae as she stood in the rain, she was beautiful and her clothes clung to her body.
A warmness filled Tamaki as he suddenly acted as if the toe of his shoe was the most interesting thing in the world.

WC:485
TWC: 3000
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:14 pm
Suddenly the clone disappeared and it at least seemed as if the real Tamaki appeared before her and kicked the wood away that had taken his place while she was pointing the almost fully dulled down sword at him. It seemed as if the fight was over for the most part. As he then as well flung his arms in the air she slowly let the arm holding the sword go down and looked at him with a chuckle just waiting to escape her lips while she watched him. The compliment about her strength made her lightly blush but then again, was it something to be blushing about since usually girls tended to be delicate and easily hurt and she was rock hard like a stone and a stone was not in the least bit graceful or elegant or anything of that sort. But while she was thinking Tamaki did something quite surprising. He held out his arms and in a kind of almost natural manner she embraced him. It was like this was supposed to happen, like in a play when the cue line was said and now there followed the action and she closed his arms around him, just as he would embrace her. This lasted a mere moment where she had placed her head against his shoulder shortly and rested it there while the feeling of two drained bodies would slowly make her shiver.

Fighting could not seem to harm her but the weather was just a tease today making her already quite tight clothes just stick to her like a second more wobbly piece of skin. With a sign she looked to him as he let go of her and smiled: [color=#2e2efe]"Sure you will need to, but don't worry you will become stronger every day and even I can only go so far you know"[/colo], now the chuckle escaped her mouth that she was holding in the whole time and she smiled at him. [color=#2e2efe]"Thank you, but the next time you try to fool me by forming a clone before battle I will punish you severely I hope you understand me"[/colo], she said in a joking fashion while raising her index finger at him. But after that she nodded in agreement: [color=#2e2efe]"A shower or even a bath would be so very awesome right now."[/colo] She threw her head back and rand her hand through her hair pushing it out of her face. Then she looked over at him raising an eyebrow.

He was now looking down at his feet. What the hell was wrong with him? She shook her head and reached out grabbing his arm. [color=#2e2efe]"Come with me"[/colo], she pulled him along going inside where she cleaned off her feet getting into the slippers again and then turned to him: [color=#2e2efe]"Would you rather have a shower or should I pour you a bath as well? If yes I'll let you go first"[/colo], she suggested to him waiting for his answer she quenched her hair to make it less soaked.

WC: 504
TWC: 3541
Tamaki
Tamaki
Citizen

Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:31 pm
He wiped his feet and removed his shoes before entering the premise.
Tamaki was coated finely in water from waiting, the clone had disgracefully only lasted a minute or two but that had been more than enough for him to catch a cold.
His hair was hanging limply to the sides of his head, he brushed it carelessly behind his ear so it wouldn't drip on the floor and distract his vision.
He would casually glance at Sanae every so often when he thought she wasn't looking.
"A shower would be nice thank you. "
He had wished he had more comfortable clothes, these ones had become stifling and smothered him.
He wished Sanae would show him wear he could undress, not in the least bit ashamed of his figure he simply wanted the warmth that came with a light watering.
The rain had bitten into him and had left it's mark on him, he could barely contain himself from shivering.
Had there been a fire, he could dry his clothes.
Some times he had wished that his affinity was more fire based but that would hardly suit a flower child like Tamaki.
He was dripping water on the floor and it became slippery underfoot, temporarily losing his footing as he took a step he would fall over in a seemly and ungraceful fashion.
Landing hard on his bottom, his wet clothing absorbing some of the blow he sighed a breath of lament.
The floor was not soft and he hadn't prepared himself for the impact.
The aching was throbbing in his lower back and he cursed his carelessness, slowly righting his posture he stood to his feet gripping a near by support to take his weight.
"Sorry for making a mess Sanae, I hope your father won't be mad at my clumsiness..."
He didn't note what Suichiro had been doing while they were sparring, had been watching and how would he react to Tamaki's use of the wood clone.
He had silently prayed that Suichiro would be more proud of his daughter for winning against an opponent then the methods that her adversary had used.
Dusting himself off from his tumble, Tamaki would straighten his otherwise askew clothing and proceed to follow Sanae to where she was leading.

Grabbing his jacket at the sleeve he would remove the weight and shift his shoulders back to their unimpaired position.
Revealing a pair of slender untanned arms that boasted little strength, his jacket was nearly essential in all of his attire choices and without it he was showing pearly unblemished skin.
His shirt fit him well and went to his elbows, it too was soaked.
He slowly peeled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside with his jacket, freeing him from further weight.
Standing shirtless in front of Sanae had not been his first thought, but, after deliberation he seemed to calculate enough embarrassment to reach for his shirt.
Humble enough to assert the functionality of removing his clothes methodically Tamaki gradually began to assert a grin, "You know, you could always join me; and save water, I guess?"
Not too sure what her father would think of such an unflattering proposal he made sure to look around and use an appropriate hushed tone.

WC: 528
TWC: 3528
Sanae
Citizen

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:12 am
He would choose the shower that was why she then took him to the bathroom close to the Kitchen. Here they had a shower that two grownups and a child could use it together. On the way there he was taking off not only his jacket but also his shirt. She was finding herself looking closely at the reveal of the body but then again calling upon her good mind. She would need to collect herself a little because all the staring would get kind of creepy of some sorts. It was Tamaki who took her back to the thoughts at hand. Since his feet must have been soaked like crazy and the floor beneath them even more so it seemed like he had gotten out of balance and fallen to the ground. She kind of flinched at the sight of it. But it seemed as if he was quite alright, but it must have hurt a lot. She blinked at him as he made a remark about her father being mad: "Mhmm my father? Don't worry about him he does not mind so much at least if we clean up after us", she chuckled a little and then looked up and down at him. But maybe he would need some change of clothes later so that he would not catch a cold.

She smiled fondly and opened the door to the bathroom to reveal it to him just to be coloured in different shades of blue and she walked in taking out two towels for each of them. One big to wrap around the body and one for the hair if needed was placed close to the shower and then she turned towards him as he invited her to join him under the shower. She tilted her head and smiled at him a little like a fox sneaking into a chicken stall. "Sure, just let me get us a change of clothes first and then I'll be right back", she said taking whatever he had already taken off with her to put it on a line in the washing room. Afterwards she walked up to her father's room where she would ask him for clothes that Tamaki could wear and got something almost about his size but better that then nothing. For herself she just got her pyjamas she would need them afterwards anyways so she returned with shorts and a plain white yukata for Tamaki and her nightgown placing them towards the entrance where she would get rid of her clothes.

"Ready or not I am coming in", she warned him jokingly before she indeed went in to get under the shower with no regard what so ever on if he was still there or not.

WC: 458
TWC: 3999
Tamaki
Tamaki
Citizen

Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:47 am
Nodding in confirmation to the comment about cleaning up after themselves Tamaki would remove his pants, leaving the young shinobi armed to the boxers.
Had she actually said yes to his invitation?
Her expression chilled Tamaki's blood, what thoughts lurked behind the mildly courteous smirk?
As she entered Tamaki's eyes fell to her hips first then slowly raised to her shoulders, no words could express Tamaki's bewilderment or surprise.
Her strength and features were prominent as he surveyed the kunoichi's body, forgetting himself for a moment he suddenly gently pinched Sanae's posterior just to make sure he wasn't dreaming and that this was all real.
He would then step under the water adjacent Sanae, he mentally remarked about her long hair in the waters.
It cascaded down her shoulders and curved around her supple flesh, her collarbones were strong and braced her frame well.
He noted her measurements but was too shy to linger for more than a few seconds, he became genuinely aware of his own stature.
He was still wearing his boxers much to his own amusement,
The waters were warm and rekindled his body temperature, being so close to Sanae was doing wonders for his personal climate.
He couldn't think of a good thing to do with his hands, so, he let them hang to his side.
He was dimly aware of her through the visage of water and he would engage in small talk, "How are you... I mean, after sparring... no bruises or scratches?"
"You took two direct attacks and didn't even flinch. "
He prodded her shoulder meekly as if it test to see if she were real once more or if she was just a figment of his imagination.
Feeling like a plant in need of a good soaking he let the water rush over his head as he smiled at the sensation of the heat through his scalp.
He hadn't imagined since meeting Sanae that he would be sharing a shower with her, perhaps he would push his luck and opt for having a bath as well.
"No splinters?"
He chuckled to himself as he opened his palm to reveal a small flowerbud sitting atop his hand, putting it in the water it slowly unfolded to reveal a deep blue colour with a vibrant orange streaked through the middle.
It's violet blue was a comparison to her hair, he spoke excitedly, "You can eat it... it's sweet."
Picking a petal off the blue flower he put it in his mouth and it had a satisfying and succulent crunch.
A candy like aroma filled the room as the blossom deepened it's colours under the water.
Tamaki would extend his hand and offer Sanae the flower after closing his eyes and tilting his head to the side.
This was a friendly way of sharing what he could with Sanae, he couldn't equal her in combat so he would befriend her.
The easiest way to some one's heart was food and the light snack was an oddity that he had ample of.

WC: 465
TWC: 3993
Sanae
Citizen

Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:48 am
As she stepped in she would see the look on his face and chuckled. Turning up the second showerhead she raised her face to look up into the streaming down water. The out of nowhere she felt a soft pinch ad turned around to look at Tamaki. "Hey", she laughed while doing so and trying her best to look at him a little bit with a reproachful face. "Don't go around pinching peoples butts, or I might consider this another invitation to a fight good sir", she said waving her finger at him. After that she just took a bottle of lotion into her hands pouring some of it onto them. As soon as she returned the bottle she then started to rub the lotion onto her body making it all bubbly and soapy while enjoying the warm rain on her skin. While she was slowly covering herself in soap she could hear Tamaki asking if she was okay. Raising a brow she looked over her shoulder and smiled at him. Was it okay to just say she was okay? Since this would kind of put down his skills and they were amazing to be honest, just at least in power no match so far but this was not his fault. So she smiled at him and nodded: "Thank you I am quite alright", she gently knocked on the centre of her chest, "I have strong bones remember."

She looked at the finger touching her shoulder and raised her brow then smiled at him again shaking her head: "No not even splinters your wood is not that feeble that it would splinter me." Then the flower in his palm and smiled. It must be so nice to be able just to create something that beautiful within one blink of an eye. Offering it to her saying it was sweet. She took a moment and then bowed down just eating it off the palm of his hand. Gently dipping her face against it and scooping it up with her tongue which for that was gently stroking across his palm. After that she gently chewed on the flower enjoying her sweet flavour with glowing eyes and a smile. "This tastes amazing Tamaki", she would cheer and look at him with amazement. "I wish I could do that", she gently touched the middle of his chest: "Oh by the way, things that I wished I could. Please Tamaki be a dear and soap my back."

She turned around and grabbed the bottle of lotion and handed it to him. Then she pulled her hair to the front and looked at him over her shoulder. "Pretty please", throwing little butterfly kisses with her eyelashes and with a soft smirk on her lips.

WC: 458
TWC: 4457
Tamaki
Tamaki
Citizen

Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:47 am
Not entirely sure how to comprehend the curve of her neck Tamaki's hand began to shake involuntarily.
His hand found the soap and he spread it in his palm between his fingers and proceeded to lightly dab at her back.
Starting at her shoulders he began to circle her bones absentmindedly, feeling the uniform grace of them and their industrial strength.
Fortune favours the bold.
He piped his lips into a whistle and began to quote poetry lightly, "Hair full of yellow daisies and snowball tufts; springtime set in June,
We laid amidst the dandelion snowy tundra; you and I, from dusk till noon.
Tracing lines in oak and on our hands, the leaves have come to brown,
Yet still your sprightly fingers seem to pluck the sweetest flowers for my crown.

A thousand kisses you give me; not unlike the sun,
We've a thousand things we've left unsaid and the day is half past done.
Lilies and jasmines garland your brow and roses scent your hair,
A smile; ear to ear, and unwavering and playful is your stare."

He sifted through her hair it's luster black like silk woven between his fingers of poor quality, of the kind that was translucent and thin yet inherently grand by it's tarnished nature.
The truth; the most charmingly disarming and dishonest piece of foolish confidence he ever confided in and was capable of conveying, was that while he could only shake his head and smile at the beauty and possessions that had harbored and hoarded infront of him, the tokens and symbols, tools and memories in fading energetic sparks feigned Tamaki's caricature but it would seem that he danced on a darkened and forgotten stage.
Reflecting only on face value; not the inner figure, of the character as well as the mercurial compound of his immaterial shadow.
Colourful and at times motley, departed from the allegory that consumed him and from the fires bore him.
Kind of naive; in the foolhardy and self assured kind of way, Tamaki admired her courage yet could only apologize for his envy and a strange sense of the word irony.
"In the deepest reflections we sometimes find the most shallow of fortunes. "

WC: 366
TWC: 4359
Sanae
Citizen

Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:25 am
Relaxed and calm in mind she would stand there in the shower and while she could feel his hands at her back she herself would shower her hair. Getting it all soapy with shampoo and after this was done washing it out. She could feel Tamaki combing through it and that was okay. Why would she mind to feel the touch she just has asked to help her? Once in a while she would give a light sign or a welcoming humming while his hands did their best to sooth her. As she felt he was done she turned towards him smiling warmly: "Thank you Tamaki, is there anything you need me to help you with?", she asked and turned her head to the side as she was cleaning her body to get away leftover soap and stuff so she would not get so much of it into her towel or have it dry on her.
Since she had just demanded it from him it was only fair to ask if he had anything he needed help with and then there was him reciting a verse. Kind of strange but nice in a way she thought. "I liked the poem a lot does it have a deeper meaning? I am sorry if the question seems odd I just don't have such a good understanding of word", she smiled at him brightly.

WC: 231
TWC: 4688
Tamaki
Tamaki
Citizen

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:44 pm
Slightly embarrassed by the naked woman in front of him, Tamaki managed to maintain eye contact with the obviously brave Sanae.
Thinking a little deeper than the moment, Tamaki relapsed back towards his verses.
"Just something my father once sung for my mother. "
Becoming suddenly self aware Tamaki assessed himself rather than take in the immaculate nature of what was in front of him.
Rather than fumble for long Tamaki resigned a quid pro quo situation would arise, "I guess my back could do with some soap. "
Turning to show his back to Sanae, Tamaki let the water run down the back of his head while he waited for her strong hands to find his exterior.
He began to whistle a quiet tune to himself that he had remembered from fluting before, the pitch raised to a pleasant and deep resonance while he studied the shower wall.
Her smile was breath taking and it haunted him at the back of his mind while he wondered what she was up to in the small confines of the shower room.

WC: 186
TWC: 4545
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum