Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
It's just Big meToday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageToday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsToday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Today at 1:53 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenToday at 1:10 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 92350

Discussing an Alliance (P, Kyson) Empty Discussing an Alliance (P, Kyson)

Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:07 am
Before the ninja of kumo left Kyousuke fiercely wished to discuss the alliance. When he finally received a response by the unseen ghost known as “Maku.” The man responded back rather quickly to set up a meeting within his office. At this point Kyousuke was sure the man was a mere figment of Aki’s torture in Kumo. No one had seen the man in Hoshi, he didn’t even attend his own party. By name at the least.

In all honesty, the man didn’t know what to make of it. He had never seen Maku during his lifetime, so even if a person were to walk in claiming to be him would,he have any proof to deny it. Other than that, their queen was sure he had died and verified as such in Kumo. Was kumo verified even an accredited source? Didn’t matter. As it stood the alliance was a no-go.

If it was to be kept there would have to be some serious discussion. First of all a formal apology for the forcing of it by threating of citizens. 

Secondly, they would need to understand the next time they threatened Hoshi it would be the last. Maybe, other kages would sit for it but he would not. After that, then they could discuss how to proceed. Aiding one another in future endeavors. 

WC: 222
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Discussing an Alliance (P, Kyson) Empty Re: Discussing an Alliance (P, Kyson)

Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:44 am
As Kyson was on his way. There was a scheduled meeting for Maku to be at the Royal Palace. But no one was able to find him at the moment, Kyson was asked to take his place. The boy sighed as he was annoyed. Going to a meeting wasn't on his schedule for today but it seemed he didn't have much of a choice. Since he was going to a more formal place, he decided to wear his suit. He felt like this was the perfect occasion for it.

As he approached the palace, if any guards at the place were to stop him he would simply say, "I'm here for a meeting in place of Maku. He's a bit busy." Kyson said. Just letting them know his purpose for entering. If he was allowed access, he would simply walk in expecting to be guided to wherever the meeting was taken place. Kyson wasn't really informed of what this meeting was about, but he wasn't too worried about it. He was impressed by the look of this place. It wouldn't fit him personally, but nonetheless it was pretty interesting.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:16 pm
Time is a fickle friend.  At times you most want it to be your companion, you find it fleeting.  In times where all you wish is solitude from its force, it races with your hand in its, rushing past.  This is the nature of fickle friends, this is the nature of time, though this phenomenon has a brother, and its name is alcohol.

His hands rubbed hard against his face.  Inside a thousand thousand drummers moved and played.  Drinking the water that was in front of him he could feel the chorus taking it down just one notch.  The party he had missed.  Meetings with Akihana, he had missed.  Meetings with Youka and the continuation of the kumogakure empire, he had missed.  The bottom of a glass and the company of women, at least he thought most of them had been women, he had not missed, and thus the kage of a nation felt rather low.

For now anyway, it would make a great story later, for now though it was time to get dressed.  Placing his robes on, the fabric felt cool on his skin which felt to be on fire.  His eyes were still blurry but life was coming into focus as he finished dressing and placed the kage hat upon his head.  He would done his Makage armor over his robes, adding a cushion to the normal armor.  The emblazoned red cloud standing out on the onyx covered regalia.

Closing his eyes he felt the weight hit his shoulders as the fox demon latched on.  His face twitched in minor pain at the feeling of the claws, but nothing to severe, more like a badly behaved cat.  He quickly singled out the chakra of Kyson.  He had heard he was going in his stead, and it was time to join him just to keep everyone on their toes.

"I think we should shake it up, what about you?"  He would ask, to which the fox would look at him side eyed.  This momentary lapse in comrade from Maku's perspective only lasted a second though.  The fox hoped down, and seemed to grow until it was the size of a small horse.  Jumping on top of the chakra beast, it was with great personal restraint he didn't transform to have stirrups.

"Away!"  Maku would point, to which the beast would roll its eyes and take off at a reasonable jaunt.  He would quickly run down Kyson's location, tipping his kage hat to any who would stop him.  As he entered the main building the fox would shrink back, hoping back on his shoulders.  His left hand would begin to pet the beast absent mindedly.  His chakra suppression hat was left behind.  

The combined force of their chakra would rock anyone's senses that hadn't been numbed by it.  The combined power well over the normal limits that a shinobi could obtain.  "Not soooo busy as to leave my pal behind."  He would say with a smile and chuckle clapping Kyson on the back.  "Where we going?"  He would ask as if his absent had been planned this entire time.

Chakra of Kyuubi - 160
Chakra of Maku felt - 230
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:36 pm
There was more than one large chakra approaching. In fact, there were three that he felt immediately as they neared. One felt as if it wasn’t even human, one was by far one of the largest he felt, and the last was around the strength of an elite shinobi. Shifting his eyesbrows, the man would place the kage hat of Hoshi on the table. His robes hung over his shoulders. His arms free to move, as they were not inside the kage robe.

Moving to the door the man would open it. “Good to see you… All?” He would say looking upon the fox with a high chakra. “I am Kyousuke Snow. Umm… Hogokage Snow. Just Snow.” He would say introducing himself to the two people at the door. He would wait for them to introduce themselves before continuing. He would have to make sure to ask the one called Maku how he had returned from the dead. “Please come in, I only expected one but I’ll have more chairs brought in.”

Walking past them about ten feet the man would pick up a chair and assuming they had moved into the room would place it inside for one of them to sit. Inside the room were two chairs on one side Kyousuke’s hat sat and the other meant for guest. “Feel free to take a seat.” The man would sit if the other two sat otherwise he would remain standing. 

WC: 241
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:25 pm
The moment Kyson had told the guards that he was here to take Maku's place for the meeting. He felt a Maku's chakra signature approaching him fast. Being around him so much, he doesn't get as fazed anymore. Though it still always surprises him how it can get to a point like that. "Always making a huge entrance as always." Kyson would say with a smirk. 

"Well its suppose to be some kind of meeting for you. But since you weren't around I chose to take your place. But since your here.. guess you wouldn't mind joining." Kyson would say as he was walking towards the front door of the palace. As it opened he felt a chakra signature, a strong buff guy opened the door. Hearing the man speak, he said he was the Hogokage. But Kyson thought the Queen named Akihana was the leader. But he didn't think about it for too long. So he would proceed to introduce himself. "Likewise, the name's Kyson." Kyson would say introducing himself. When he heard that he was only expecting one person to show up Kyson smirked a little.

"Well, its a long story." Kyson said as he entered the palace and took a seat. Looking at the place, it was different than Suna. It really looked like a place where kings and queens lived. Wasn't his style, but it was nonetheless creative.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:02 am
"Please, that's not a grand entrance, there aren't even belly dancers."  Maku would scoff at Kyons while his left hand tickled the chin of the demon fox of legend.  He'd start to whistle only to be interrupted by a big sexy dude.  Guy clearly worked out and watched his macro nutrients, Maku couldn't live that life, he enjoyed liquor and lounging to much.

He would wait for Kyson to introduce him, before he decided to speak.  "A pleasure.....names Maku Jemuzu, the lavender peacock, the master chef, the phantom dancer, master of the mind, Kani the S rank MN, the destroyer of many villages, general Slaanesh, and currently my favorite hat, Raikage."  His smile and body language at total odds with all the titles.  His voice sing song, the inflection of tone not seeming to match any of the words and be at odds with the situation.  His eyes danced over the Hogokage, and the room, and the window, and really everything.

As they entered and he offered them seats he would watch for a second before shrugging.  Picking up the chair he would walk back out and hand it to an attendant.  "The lord Hogokage has gifted me this chair, please take it to the slums my associates will retrieve it."  Turning around he would walk back and have a seat on the floor by Kyson.  What a weird thing to offer, though it was a pretty nice chair.  "So, Denkitiki and Akihanna, and now you.  What a story you must have, but that's not the story we are hear to speak about.  Why don't you start?"  He would say with a smile.  The demon fox would focus on the Hogokage, its eyes piercing, reading his emotions and intentions.  While not looking aggressive, there was no doubt that it was the foil of Maku's jovial expression.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:07 pm
Okay, so Kyson and that is a lot of names there. Kyousuke would think as the man identifying himself as Maku spoke. It wasn’t that odd to hear all the names though. Many nobles around the area liked their nicknames and titles as did many others. Looking over the man known as Maku, Kyousuke would think. Well at least he exists, I’ll have to ask him how later.

As the two entered the room the man Maku picked up the chair and walked out with it. “Is that what usually happens?” Kyousuke would ask jokingly to Kyson, before the man returned chair less and sat on the floor. I’m guessing he returned it to the hall or something. That’s kind of funny.

“Yes, Maku why we are here. I would like to talk about the start of our alliance an agreement made between Youka and Akihana.” If the fox was reading emotions it would surely see the hostility behind the name Youka. “The original agreement was one that went unresolved as to whether Hoshi denied or accepted, I would like to clear that up. From what I gathered our queen was forced into a marriage and given a large sum of money to aid kumo in its endeavors.” He would take a short pause in his speech before continuing.

“As you have seen we are not mercenaries and you and I are not our predecessors. To that end I would like to deny the old alliance and start a new one. One that isn’t based on money, but friendship and unity between our villages. To that end I will return your funds including the ones for staying for your party.” Kyousuke hoped the man would agree to at least some of what he was saying if he did perhaps he could move on.

WC: 303
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:17 am
After Kyson introduced himself, he waited for Maku to introduce himself. As he heard him speak, Kyson wasn't surprised in the least. He always goes over the top on things, it seemed to be his personality since the two met. He always wondered what the orange rabbit was for, his chakra was pretty high for a small creature. Even though he didn't tell Kyson where he got it from, he was still curious nonetheless. As he offered the two a seat, Kyson started smiling as he took and walked out with it, holding back a laugh. Kyson wouldn't be surprised if he didn't come back. Kyousuke was obviously confused from his actions.

"Yeah, that's his way of saying he likes you... I think.. Don't quote me on that though." Kyson said in response. Maku was very unpredictable. Kyson never knows what's going on in his head or what he will do next. Kyson watched him walk back in, wondering where he was going to sit since he took the chair. As he started walking back towards him and Kyousuke. Kyson kept thinking to himself, don't sit on the floor, don't sit on the fl-.... aaaand he sits on the floor. Kyson thought to himself. This meeting is going to be fun.

Maku spoke of two names, Akihana and Denkitiki. He met the queen but never heard of the other. Assuming they were past leaders by the way he spoke of them. Now it was time to hear the reason for being here. He spoke of an alliance, Kyson had nothing to say about it for now. He just sat back listened for now. It seemed he was looking for a more peaceful friendly agreement rather than a business one. It made sense to him, trying to brush off any bad blood from the past. Kyson is still learning how Kumo works since his involvement with the village has been a while. So he left it to his leader to speak on it.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:52 pm
He would sit back on his hands leaning. Totally at odds in his full war regalia, the kage hat tilted in a very nonchalant way. His eyes twinkling blue, and a smile on his face. He would look back at the eyes of the Hogokage, providing him with assurance he was listening. Despite being relaxed it was clear he was taking in everything that was said, well outwardly anyway, inwardly it was a different mix of chaos.

“I don’t need money. I don’t want money. Money means nothing except to weak people. My nation, doesn’t need it back, if we did I wouldn’t have given it in the first place.” He would say, in a very matter of the fact tone. Not wanting to be rude, but wanton. To convey exactly how he felt on this matter.

“We are not our predecessors. I am not youka, I don’t put people on spikes. You are not your predecessor as I don’t think you’ll bake me a cake, and you aren’t the one before that because I doubt you can impress me with the length of your snake summon.” He would say with a wink. “You might not be a mercenary, but I’m sitting here because that’s exactly what I have been since I was 11. Since I abandon one village to look for my own way. I’ve done many things in not so many years, and here we are. The old alliance,” he would wave his hand briefly, “ consider it disbanded we are now no longer allies.”

The fox that had jumped from his shoulders to pace would have its fur raised for a moment. A low sound coming from deep in its throat. “I don’t like friendship and unity.” He would say casually standing to his feet. “My best friend and I have tried to kill eachother on multiple occasions, I recently locked Youka Tau up for months on end, because I could. Because as you said I’m not him......I’m stronger, and I’m better.”

“You have given what you want, unity and friendship. Now, may-haps I’ll tell you what I like. I like to fight.............but not at this moment. I only came here, to fulfill a very selfish desire of ego. That desire has been satiated, and I found it wanting. Shame really......yet here we are. Kumo will exodus the city, and return to Home.”
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:58 pm
“Well he doesn’t seem as bad as from his letters.” Kyousuke would say to Kyson about saying the man liked him. Maybe he was a nice guy and his penmanship had a different attitude.

Well, I guess that settles that matter. The giant would think as Maku made it clear he did not wish to have his money back nor did he need it. “Understood, I will cancel the order to have it withdrawn for you then.” He would say once the man was finished and continued with his words.
Winking back, Kyousuke would smirk a bit. “Well, I am glad we agree on that point.” Kyousuke would say in agreeance to Maku’s statement of not being Youka, but still the alliance being disbanded from how it was, is a good thing.

Listening to Maku talk about the things he disliked and what he has done with his best friend and to Youka, Kyousuke would pause. “Well even if you don’t like it, you’ve got it.” The man would say sitting down on the floor across from Maku.

“I like to fight as well perhaps in time we can have a bout together.” He would of course let Maku finish before he said this not wanting to interrupt the man. “Well know that you are welcome back at any time.”

WC: 220
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum