Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

The Day is Dim (Kyson,Roy,Laz,P) Empty The Day is Dim (Kyson,Roy,Laz,P)

Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:54 pm
Raizuko:

Raizuko walked slowly towards the training grounds. He had sent 3 letters out to 3 random ninjas he heard were going to be participating in the Jounin exams. Well, one of them wasn't random. The kid Kyson he had trained with for a bit had automatically been on his list. He knew the kid had potential and with the correct encouragement he could break the damn that held him back from greatness. The other two was a kid named Ichiro Sato and another who went by Royalty. The letters were labeled Raizuko, and had a sentence on them asking if they would allow Raizuko to sponsor them. Of course it was not specified what is was for, but he hope they knew. Walking through the gates of the training ground he would see that it was quite empty. Only a few ninja here and there most of them being Academy Student who were just made Genin. Looking for a good place to train he would go to a small stream that ran through the grounds and sit on the side of it as he directed Moku near him. Oh yes, Mokushiroku...his creation. He had told him to accompany him to get some Training in.

Mokushiroku (Moku):

Moku walked quickly behind Raizuko. Why the fuck was he walking so fast? Maybe in his mind he thought he was walking slow. Seeing that they were coming close to the training ground he would begin to think why exactly was he here. He preferred isolation and obseving from afar, but Raizuko made him tag along. But what Raizuko didn't know was that Moku had been observing him whenever he trained alone. Truth be told Moku had learned quite a lot from observing alone. He figured out the way his creator fought. He preferred speed over mostly anything which was a flaw. But the healing technique he had acquired could also do a lot of help in battle. He wasn't sure how the man came along the technique. Maybe he already knew it but rarely used it."Meh." mummer-ed the silver and blue haired boy as he started to jog behind Raizuko. The Jounin exams were coming up, he wasn't sure if he could participate or not. He really didn't know. But he was weak at the moment. He didn't even know how to control his chakra fully. Which was quite dumb seeing as Raizuko had incorporated most of his memories into him. Coming through the gates of the training grounds Moku would follow Raizuko towards a small stream.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

The Day is Dim (Kyson,Roy,Laz,P) Empty Re: The Day is Dim (Kyson,Roy,Laz,P)

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:03 pm
As Kyson was heading towards the training grounds. He got his results back from the exams, he luckily passed with a higher score than expected. But anyway he did. He had received the letter that Raizuko sent him. There was one from him and Royalty. Kyson took Royalty's letter and slipped his under the door. So if he was in his room he would see it and decided if he wanted to show up or not. Depending how busy his schedule was. As Kyson was heading towards the training grounds with his normal attire. White tee, black trench coat, black sweats, and some sandals. He sensed a strong chakra signature coming from the training grounds. He assumed it was Raizuko. He saw someone standing next to him. He never seen him around, but it didn't matter Kyson continued to walk. As he entered the training grounds, he simply greeted himself.

"What's up Raizuko, long time no see." Kyson said to Raizuko. There last encounter was a bit awkward since his seal was going out of control during their spar. Kyson is still unaware who this other guy is, maybe he is a chunin who entered the exams. Kyson assumed.

"Did this guy enter the exams?" Kyson asked out of curiosity.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:10 am
Ichiro yawned and made his way to the training field which is where he was supposed to meet this mysterious stranger. His mom said there was a letter for him and upon reading its contents he had to go meet this random guy. At first he thought it was for his restaurant causing him to hurry and get dress in his usual gear and his tanto strapped tightly on his back.

He headed out and found himself getting stares and some people just nodding at him. He caught word of why causing him to slow his pace to the meeting place as he thought. “One of the three….?” Ichiro frowned as he neared the entrance to the Training Grounds as he couldn't help but think of that. What were the three?

Then his mind went back to the results. The exam. At first he didn't think it was actually possible that he was even going to past giving his current status as a genin and all...but to get a 90 on it. He didn't expect news to get around so quick and what's more was the fact he was one of three that passed the first part. His body tensed as he just thought about that. “One of three…

It was weird for him to get so much attention. It was the thing he wanted most and yet here he was disliking it.  The strange feeling passed as he walked onto the training field sensing the two stronger chakra signatures unlike the rest of the kids there and so he made his way towards them. The first thing to catch his attention was how pale the weird guy looked. Next was the guy in the trench coat who he had briefly met before. “Uh...hmm...your name if I can recall correctly is Kyson right?” He said as he stood beside him only given the guy a brief look before turning his attention back to The pale guy...and some other dude.

First impression thus far was, not impressed. He didn't strike out as all powerful as the Kazekage plus the pale skin was odd...like not even a slight tan? Then there was the other guy who just stood there. Ichiro held up the letter showing the side with words on it to Raizuko. “Alright you got my attention, what do you want? This is obviously not for you sponsoring my restaurant so...what is it?

He didn't greet him. Ichiro was aware he knew his name, rank, and where he lived….creepy; He also assumed Kyson probably recalled meeting at the little food fest. Ichiro yawned and folded his arms assuming this was everyone gathered.

This was going to be a long day isn't it?
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:32 am
Raizuko:

Oh! Two out of the three. He saw that the day was slowly coming to an end so he might as well start without royalty. Upon hearing the two kids speak he stayed seated next to the pond."Yo Kyson, long time no see." said Raizuko as he continued to face away from the two. He knew the voice of the young ninja seeing as he could memorize things easily. The other voice he did not know but would assume it was the ninja known as "Chef" for some oddly reason. He hadn't really heard much of a resturant in town. Grinding slightly he would rise from his spot next to the pond turning around as he would come to face the two ninja. But as he turned around his Golden Eye would instantly activate."So I see two of you have come." said Raizuko as he nodded his head towards Ichiro and then towards Kyson. He was about to tell them why he had called but he saw something weird around Ichiro. Brown? and Orange. No! It couldn't be. His head at his maximum speed would turn ever so slightly to Mokushiroku, the same brown like chakra was around him, though not as much as Ichiro. The guy seemed to be adsorbing it. There was only three explanations for this. Either he was one of the Jugo or he was a living clone like Raizuko or he learned it from a unique species of animals. Those were the only ways that Raizuko knew of, most of which was taught to him by the Nara, Kira. Getting out of his train of thoughts he would say "I randomly picked three names from the few who are qualified for the Jounin Exams and seeing as I am a Jounin myself I have decided to give you two a few tips as well as a sponsorship. Unfortently, Royalty is late so I have to start without him." said Raizuko. Pointing to Mokushiroku he would say "This is Mokushiroku, feel free to call him Moku. He is just here to get the feel of what will be going on in the future of his life." After introducing Mokushiroku he would walk up closer to Ichiro and say "Kyson, I know what you are capable of at the moment so when we get done with the warm ups I will request a 2 on 1 spar with you. With Ichiro here being on my team." said Raizuko as he smirked and put his hands on Ichiro's shoulders "Now boy, I have to discuss things with you. Come with me over here. Kyson and Moku get acquainted for a bit." said Raizuko as he directed Ichiro back towards the stream.

Moku:

Mokushiroku only nodded his head at everything Raizuko had to say, truth be told he really didn't know what was going on. But of course he didn't want to seem out of place around these people. Upon Raizuko introducing him to Ichiro and Kyson he would say "Yo, I am Moku. Call me Moku. No! I mean...nevermind." said the kid as he frowned and held his head down. Now embarrassed for his lame excuse of introducing himself. He would hear Raizuko tell ichiro to walk with him and that him and Kyson should converse. Moku raising his head slowly would say "Uh, Hi Kyson. I guess that's your name."
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:15 am
As Kyson was standing there, Raizuko responded to his greeting. Shortly after, Kyson sensed a chakra signature approaching the training grounds. As he looked over his shoulder to see who it was. Kyson looked at him closely because he looked a bit familiar. Have they met before? He asked himself. He started to think a little harder because he is pretty sure he met him before. Then it finally hit him, he was the chef at that Suna festival. Kyson assumed back then he was a ninja because of his chakra signature. But he wasn't sure and he really didn't think too much about it. Who would've known he took place in the Jounin exams. 

As he approached us, he spoke and he recognized Kyson. But Kyson never got his name because another kid approached the two of them when they were at the festival. He had bumped Kyson and he was acting kind of weird. And the kid had pet bugs that Kyson also thought was a bit strange.

"Yeah, what's up. I didn't really catch your name last time we met, after that weird kid bumped into me." Kyson said said while scratching the back of his head with his right arm. After Kyson spoke he noticed Raizuko looking at the other kid strangely. Why was he looking at him like that. As Raizuko spoke, he said he was going to give the two of them a few tips and a sponsorship. Sponsorship during Jounin exams? This just started feeling a bit odd, but whatever, Kyson will just go with it. When he mentioned Royalty, Kyson wasn't sure if he was going to come or not. From the way this entire thing is starting, he isn't really missing much. He mentioned the other guy standing next to him. His name is Moku. He greeted himself to Kyson and he said "I guess that's your name." Kyson is confused as to why he isn't sure that's my name after the kid next to him just said it. 

"Yeah that's me, nice to meet you." Kyson said to Moku. Then the kid next to Kyson began to speak. It seemed he wanted to cut to the chase for this meeting. Kyson was feeling sorta the same way. What is the true purpose of this meeting. Then Raizuko began to speak. He stated he already knew what Kyson was capable. He said he wanted to do a 2 on 1 battle with him and Ichiro. Kyson assumed that was the other kids name. That should be interesting, doing a 1 on 2 battle. So maybe it was a good idea for Kyson to come to this meeting. He started feeling a little pumped. He can finally get some good training in. Raizuko then spoke to Ichiro and he wanted him to follow. Kyson is still not sure what is going on but he might as well wait.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:03 pm
Apparently Kyson didn't get his name at all from their first meeting. The first meeting was kinda odd and got cut short to begin with so maybe that was why. “Oh. I’m Ichiro.” He said still keeping his attention on the strange pale guy and the other. It was getting dark as they just stood there and was upping the creep factor a bit like who calls someone out at this time of the day! Ichiro sighed and was just going to see how this would go.

The guy spoke odd. Saying he randomly chose three people when they were the only three to pass of course he then quickly assumed that this Moku kid wasn't exactly the third person who passed. “Uh huh, yeah sure…” he said when Raiz finished about randomly choosing.

Ichiro got this weird feeling from Raiz like the feeling when you know someone is staring at you. He just dismissed it for some form of crazy tick or something. The guy then went on talking about 2 v 1 and teams which all seemed great but didn't make sense. “Wouldn't it be better if me and Kyson work together instead?” He prefer not having the creepy pale guy on his team plus working with Kys can help get a better feel of team work instead just going in the next part of the exams and winging it. Other than that with the introduction of The Moku kid...everything was alright? Maybe a big waste of time?

Rule 1.

Don't touch Ichiro.

He wasn't expecting it. He just didn't think a complete random stranger would decide they were all buddy buddy now and avoid that whole personal space. It was in that instant his body tensed up and it was like a lot of Nature energy was just being absorbed into hin at that moment. Of course you can't really tell since NATURE ENERGY IS INVISIBLE AND DEFIANTLY NOT BROWN. Anyway the redhead quickly glared at Raizuko not doing more other than clenching his fist. He let out a sigh and the calm was restored….can't have him go berserk afterall despite being Jugo. “Um, Don't touch me? Kay. You’re a complete stranger after all. I mean why do I have to go anywhere here is just fine.
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:25 pm
Raizuko:

Raizuko only stared at the kid's mouth. Meh, people were so rude these days. He didn't want to reveal this guy's secret if it was one. But, it seemed like the guy didn't want to go talk in private. Removing his hands Raizuko would sigh as he took a seat on the ground."Sage Energy, Nature Energy. One in the same. I see that you have it around you are looks as if you are absorbing it. I know of the Sages of Summons. They are able to absorb the energy and take a new and more powerful form. Then there are the Jugo, those who were born with sage energy. So tell me Ichiro, are you a Sage or a Jugo. If so maybe I can tell you more about this energy." He would then look to Kyson and Mokushiroku." You two, if he should want to know more about Sage Energy I suggest you sit down and listen. In the future this may be helpful." said Raizuko as he began to remember his time with the Hyuuga/Nara. It seemed that the woman had been of use more than asked. He guess he would have to thank her once again if he ever went back to the leaf.

Mokushiroku:

Moku would nod at what Kyson said and watch the interaction between Raizuko and Ichiro. What came after had blown Moku. It seemed like there was some kind of energy, different from chakra? How had Raizuko come across it? And what the hell was a Jugo or a Sage. He would frown as he chose to stand and look at Raizuko. Maybe he should learn more.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:57 pm
The kid next to Kyson said is name was Ichiro. After he said that, Kyson would nod. A few moments after, Raizyuko would mention the 2 on 1 spar. It was going to be Raizuko and Ichiro against Kyson. As much fun and harder it would be for Kyson to deal with two opponents coming at him. Ichiro made a point, saying it should be him and Kyson on the same team instead of him and Raizuko. That would make a little more sense so the two could be build up more chemestry. But Kyson isn't sure if fighting in teams is going to be in the next part of the exams. Kyson isn't even aware what the next part is going to be about. Once he finished his test, he left. He wasn't given any other further instructions. But either way, what ever we decided to do. Kyson wouldn't really care. He came here to get some training and that's what he is expecting.

But then Kyson started to think. Last time him and Raizuko sparred. Raizuko went overboard because of some seal that caused him to go out of control. Kyson assumes that he still has the seal on him. So would it really be a good idea to spar. He said that even a small amount of chakra could activate the seal. And if something like that heppens again, its going to be a real problem because that shows he is unstable. So it probably wouldn't be in the best intrest if he sparred.

"What about that seal you had on you last time we fought. Did someone undo the seal? Because I told you last time we could spar again, but you have to keep that seal in check. Someone is going to get hurt or even killed if it keeps happening." Kyson mentioned to Raizuko. Kyson isn't aware how he got a seal like that or what it really does. But he can tell its something that causes someone to become unstable. Which is a bit dangerous to have in a village like Suna.

As Kyson saw Raizuko walk over to Ichiro and put his hand on his shoulder. Kyson could tell from the body language, that Ichiro didn't apporve. There seemed to be a lot of tension between the two. As if they met before. Kyson didn't bother to ask, so he just kept his mouth shut. 

As he watched Raizuko take a seat on the ground. He mentioned something called sage energy and nature energy. Kyson never heard of these type of energies. And he claimed that summons can have this energy. Kyson wonders if Tresuno knows anything about it. He also stated that Ichiro was gathering sage energy. As Kyson looked at Ichiro to see if he was gathering this sage energy, he didn't notice anything different. Look like any other person just standing around. He mentioned that Kyson and Moku should listen since this could be useful in the future. Kyson wasn't going to lie, he was a little interested. 

"So can anyone sense this sage or narute energy? Or do you need like a special dojutsu or something?" Kyson asked Raizuko. He wasn't sure if he was sensing Ichiro's sage energy or just his normal chakra. Though he wasn't really focusing his sensory on Ichiro. He could just feel it due to his amount of chakra.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:00 am
He caught note of Kyson’s worries about the spar. It didn't come out as strange until the part about losing control. So even some high ranked person makes mistakes like those. He probably shouldn't be handling with power like that anyway but thus the life of a power seeking shinobi. Not thaf Ichiro exactly knew this guy was power hungry.

Ichiro looked confused when the man start speaking of sage energy. It wasn't like he didn’t believe it but instead he believed it all. He knew exactly what Raizuko was talking about, he did his own research and even had summons that noticed it themselves and told him what is was. So this all wasn't new news to him causing him just to look bored yet he still listened.

He didn't answer his question with words but rather with actions. Closing his right eye the skin and area around it took on a dark grey color. Opening his eye revealing the blackening that took place around the iris. “I believe that answers your question.” then in a few seconds the changes was gone and he just looked like a regular guy again. “I kinda did some research and I know what a Sage is thanks to those two. I'm just still trying to get a feel of how things work.” Ichiro said as he placed both of his hands behind his head. The only thing he didn't really know was the sensing part. From what Guumo had told him Only Sages should know about it or someone who had trained with summons. “Which brings the question right back to you, are you a Sage or Jugo?”

Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:13 pm
Raizuko would nod to what both of the kids had to say. Answering more towards Kyson he would say "Oh yes, I forgot the encounter I had with you. Though, now I know how to control that power of hatred. You need not worry anymore about it.” said the akari since now he know exactly how much chakra to use so the seal wouldn’t automatically release. Turning towards Ichiro he would nod his head. He had remembered all about what the woman Kira had told him about Sage Chakra. Standing up, he would come to a crouch as he placed his finger in the sand. Beginning to draw a diagram of a human’s body he would say “Sage Energy is a unique form of power. A power that is more powerful than regular chakra. Ichiro, the seal Kyson was talking about is made from studying the DNA of a Jugo. Unfortunately, I did not know the skill would do this to my body.” said Raizuko as he pointed towards his pale skin and the deformed like bone structure protruding from his skull.

After finishing the drawing of the body he would say “Sage Energy is not within every human, hard training with the animals who has it is the only way to obtain it. You see, Jugo are the select few who are born with the power. I don’t know what the difference is between their sage energy or the energy you get from the summons. I really don’t know if they are equal or unbalanced.” He would begin to draw a circle in the human body, where the stomach was located. “The stomach is where all of your chakra meets, it is where the holy grail of power is.” said the Golden Eyed man as he made a small dot in the middle of the circle. “That dot is Sage Energy, the sage energy that you are not born with.” He would proceed with erasing the circle and then draw to equal circles of the same size on side of each other. “This is sage energy and chakra, with both at your hands you are quite the force. I myself have experimented it with such ways that I have done something I rather not speak of in front of you too.... Only Lord Koroshi knows currently.” said Raizuko.

(Moku is just staring.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum