Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

A Gift, but also a Curse (P) [Snake Summon Lands] Empty A Gift, but also a Curse (P) [Snake Summon Lands]

Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:36 pm
Tomoya had told Shou and the other Snake Sages about his findings, about how he and Denkiteki had discovered that the Curse Marks allowed the recipient to access Nature Energy without being trained in the Sage Arts. The only person whom Tomoya had given a proper seal to was dead however, so he didn't have any way of showing the snakes how effective his technique was. Not that it mattered to Shou, he didn't seem very interested in seeing the technique demonstrated, insisting that the technique they had employed on Denkiteki was still superior in his eyes. However some of the others wanted to see how these 'Curse Marks' affected humans, and wanted to see how it compared to the technique they had used on Denkiteki years ago. 

That was why they had gathered in a large cavern within the Ryuchi caves. There were several large opening into the dimly lit chamber, each occupied by a Snake Sage. They were of various sizes, some only a few meters long while others were a few hundred, only their heads fitting within the chamber. Near the center of the cavern stood Tomoya and the Contract Keeper, who would attempt to Reverse summon Valen into the center of the chamber.

Should that work Tomoya would do his best appear cheerful and welcoming as he immediately launched into his explanation for the shinobi's sudden change of location, should the reverse summoning work. 

"Welcome... Valen, right?... to this nice chamber deep within the Ryuchi Caves, the land of the snakes you've been summoning. These fine folk around us are some of the most well respected snakes within these lands, and they've got a favor to ask of you."

As Tomoya finished speaking Shou decided to speak up. He worked with humans more than the other sages, so even though he disagreed with the idea of testing Tomoya's technique he still was chosen to speak on behalf of the sages. His words resounded through the cavern as he spoke, even though he kept his voice quiet, "Tomoya here has discovered a technique that allows humans to access powers normally limited to my kind, or to Sages like Denkiteki. It creates a mark that allows a person's body to absorb Nature Energy, which depending on the type of mark can than be used to amplify the recipient's jutsu and physical abilities in certain ways. Some of my friends here wish to see a demonstration of the technique, and were curious as to whether or not you'd be willing to volunteer to receive such a mark?"

(Tomoya's wearing this)
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A Gift, but also a Curse (P) [Snake Summon Lands] Empty Re: A Gift, but also a Curse (P) [Snake Summon Lands]

Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:00 pm
Valen would be in the process of training his body in one of his preferred training grounds. His cloak was off and at home, as he wouldn’t need it for this training. It was just training his body to better pull off incredibly powerful weaponry skills and to be able to react faster to high paced combat. His body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, Natsumi coiled up on his back as he performed push ups. Despite her not weighing too much at all it didn’t bother him really, she usually was either coiled up around his neck under his collar with his cloak on, or on an arm, leg, or around his back while he was actively training. It was as he was performing his latest push up that he would suddenly feel a strange sensation come over him, as if chakra was subjugating him to be transported. At this point he’d find himself in an entirely new area. Natsumi would slither off his back in an instant to go off somewhere and he’d find himself up and halfway to his sheathe before suddenly a voice stopped him.

"Welcome... Valen, right?... to this nice chamber deep within the Ryuchi Caves, the land of the snakes you've been summoning. These fine folk around us are some of the most well respected snakes within these lands, and they've got a favor to ask of you."

Valen would bow deeply to the snakes the surrounded him, and to Tomoya who had greeted him. He would look around in slight awe at the area, wanting to explore more but knowing that such a thing would be probably be extremely disrespectful. At this point one of the snakes that was surrounding him began to speak. ‘Nature Energy? That sounds interesting..amplifying my techniques? That sounds like something I can use to the benefit of Hoshi..But some of them wish to see a demonstration? That means this isn’t tested..Could I die here?’ He’d think, his brow furrowed in thought as he bowed his head deeply to the sage that was speaking. ‘If it’s for Hoshi, or the snake clan then I can’t simply say no, I’ll gladly take part in this risk..’ At that thought he’d raise his head respectfully before speaking to Shou.

“I assume that considering the fact that this chakra is only ‘normally available’ to your kind and to a sage like Denkiteki-Sensei that it must have some kind of high risk of death by being applied to me? Otherwise I feel as if this wouldn’t be a request..Even in that case I cannot simply forego an opportunity to make Hoshigakure No Sato, or the Snake Clan more powerful. If I can obtain and master this power than both would occur and a simple risk of death would be worth that. After all there are worse things than dying my lord.” He’d respond, thinking to the blade at his side and it’s particularly bloody history, and the possible outcome it could have on him. He shook that thought from his mind though and bowed again before turning to the man who greeted him. “What must I do?” He’d ask simply, ready and willing to take any risk necessary.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

A Gift, but also a Curse (P) [Snake Summon Lands] Empty Re: A Gift, but also a Curse (P) [Snake Summon Lands]

Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:37 pm
The snakes and Tomoya bowed to the young shinobi in return. 

After Valen asked what he needed to do Tomoya spoke up again, "All you'll have to do is relax while I put a special type of fuinjutsu seal on your skin. The placing of the seal won't put your life at risk, but when you access it there will be a toll on your body. As long as you only use its power sparingly you shouldn't have anything to worry about."

Hoping his explanation was satisfactory, Tomoya approached Valen and attempted to create the only curse mark he had successfully placed on a shinobi before, the Kidomaru Mark. If Valen offered any place for him to mark Tomoya would put the seal there, otherwise he'd just sort of try and find some visible skin that wasn't on the boy's face if that was possible.

The Snake Sages would watch in anticipation, curious as to how this jutsu worked. Should Tomoya succeed in placing the mark they'd see the man catch the young shinobi as the mark rendered him unconscious. "He shouldn't be unconscious for to long I hope, a few hours maybe." 

And with that the Sages and Tomoya would wait for the boy to wake up.  

-50 for Orochimaru Juinjutsu
Seal of Kidomaru placed if allowed/Tomoya's able to find a place to put the seal
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:03 am
Valen would listen intently to the explanation of the curse mark. He would nod his head at the man’s explanation and keep the warning to heart about using it sparingly. Only in fights where he had to get serious would be ones where he would activate the mark. Lest it damage his body beyond repair. As soon as Tomoya was finished he would simply pull down his rather loose fitting undershirt for the man to place the mark just over the heart. It would be well concealed there while he had either his shirt or cloak on so no one would really see the mark until he had activated it. As the man applied the mark a great pain would move throughout his chakra system as the foreign chakra was injected into it forcefully. Given that it was nature chakra one could imagine the pain of having it applied to you rather easily. He would grit his teeth and bear through the pain as best as possible though until finally he couldn’t hold out anymore and he passed out from the pain.

He would toss and turn in his unconscious state, the dreams he was having had him fighting in some strange form. The creature looked almost nothing like him save his clothes and sword. Was this what the seal would have him looking like when it was activated? He hoped it was only when it was in effect and not constant..Vain little bastard. In the state he saw himself with shaggy white hair, reddish skin, a third eye that he wondered if he could see out of and sharper, more pronounced teeth. The power radiating off of him was incredible however but he could feel the double edged sword that it truly was. The seal would make his base stats weaker, that much was obvious. Those could be retrained however, so he wasn’t completely downtrodden by that revelation. He’d have to work hard to master such a seal in as little time as possible though, Hoshi and the snake clan could use power such as that.

After a few hours unconscious the crimson eyed boy would awaken with a groan. He’d slowly sit up, feeling heart with one hand as another reached into his pack. As he looked down at the area just above what was probably his most vital organ he’d see a mark just over his heart. It appeared as merely three curved lines and he couldn’t believe the small seal could hold so much power. At this point he’d pull a bottle of water from his pack and take a large gulp of it. His mouth dehydrated from before. He then put it away and stand, working his shoulders and neck after being unconscious. He’d see the snakes and Tomoya all around him and take a deep breath. Obviously they were wanting to see the seal in action so he’d partially activate the reserve of power, the nature energy which the snakes should recognize easily encompassing him for but a moment to prevent the seal from fully activating. He’d utilize this power when he needed to, but he didn’t want to needlessly activate to harm himself in the process.

He’d turn to the snake sage that had spoken and Tomoya and bow his head in respect. “Is that all that was needed my lords?” He would ask in reverence before bringing his head back up. If they had agreed that that was it he’d hear their parting words before asking .”How do I return home then if I may be so bold to ask?” He’d request with a raised eyebrow of curiosity.

WC: 606
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:39 am
Shou would nod his head at Valen’s question, a questioning gaze in his eyes as he and the rest of the sages had observed the massive influx of power that the boy had gone through as sure enough Tomoya had done what he had claimed. The power of Natural energy had in fact been harnessed in the mark. The demonstration had been a success. Now it was time to get the boy home, they could observe the affects the mark had on the boy in the field. After all he was one of their summoners. It would be a simple matter to observe him.

At that points Valen would bow before the snakes in the room and to Tomoya before Nori sent Valen back to the training ground where he had been before. His hand would be on the mark, a small bit of pain still present due to the branding. He could feel the power the seal was pulling in at an insane rate. He could practically feel himself brimming with power that he could use now. He’d have to try it out later. If the natural energy they described was so potent than using such a seal would have it’s drawbacks. He’d have to train with it enough to master the power, then only use it when necessary.

WC: 220

[exit]

Claiming Curse Seal of Kidomaru. Please and thank you.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:51 am
Allroved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum