Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Boredom Hits Hard (Ban, open to 2 others) Empty Boredom Hits Hard (Ban, open to 2 others)

Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:40 pm
The Kaguya woke to the sound of something banging against what he thought was the floor for only a brief moment. As sudden as it came the sound had ceased. But it was enough to wake the slumbering ninja. His eye lids made their attempt at opening up, but instead of being met by a dim room which had the sun's rays block out by drapes, his eyes were instantly met with the beaming bright rays of the sun forcing his eye lids shut the moment they opened. "What the fuck" he murmured to himself as he brought up his right hand to cover his eyes like someone had just shot acid in them. "Did i forget to close the drapes again!" he scoffed at himself as he slowly removed his hand keeping one eye closed while the next tried its absolute hardest to open up and adjust to the bright sun. Expecting the first thing he saw to be the roof of his room, the Kaguya was sadly mistaken as he was met with a bright blue sky, clouds far and few and a sun beaming down on him. "What..." he asked himself as he raised just his head, still only one eye opened, and began looking around trying to take in the environment around him. 

The Kaguya found himself resting on the rooftop of a building. On his right side was a bottle of sake laying on its side. That must have been what made the noise that woke him. He probably knocked if over while he was sleeping. On his left, well there was nothing except the open space and the street below with Konoha citizens walking around going about their business. Like most nights, Kotsuzui had drunk himself to a memory-less night and never made it back to his bed. Sometimes he found himself in a park under a tree, other times he found himself dangling from a rooftop as such.

With a groan, the Kaguya pushed himself to his feet picking up the bottle of sake at the same time. Now standing on the edge, he lifted the bottle of alcohol to his mouth as inspection to see if there were any left nearly tipping himself off the edge of the building. To his misfortune, there was none left. There was only one 'good' way to cure a hangover, that was to get drunk again. Dropping the bottle where he stood being to tired and lazy to find a proper spot to put it, Kotzuzui hopped off the roof and gingerly landed down onto the ground below. Dusting off his white cloak, the pink mohawked man made his way into the building he had fallen asleep on suspecting it to be the bar he visited last night. Sitting down at the counter the Kaguya proceeded to asking for another bottle of Sake. "Sorry sir" the kind lady behind responded, "but we do not sell alcoholic beverages here." Thoroughly confused, Kotsuzui looked around only to realize he found himself in some sort of diner. "Just my luck" he thought to himself, too lazy to actually leave and find a proper establishment which had the decency to sell sake. "A cup of tea will do, with beef noodles" he responded, sulking a little. But some hydration and food would do him better.
Ban Senju
Ban Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Boredom Hits Hard (Ban, open to 2 others) Empty Re: Boredom Hits Hard (Ban, open to 2 others)

Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:54 pm
He awoke with his signature rolling off the side of the bed, and falling onto the hardwood floor, shoulder first. He squinted as sunlight openly poured through his window. Ban needed to get some curtains so if the constant falling off of his bed, the sunlight wouldn't burn his eyelids. He groaned and sat up scratching his head. He had a rising headache, and he needed a remedy. Last night he had fallen asleep in a tree and the branches broke, causing him to fall, but not before he summoned water clones to catch himself. He had trained and was tired as hell so he fell asleep before he was able to get to bed. What a bore. Maybe he shouldn't have been doing all that work. Now he was hungry. He stood up, stumbling, and began to make his way to the kitchen. 

Ban opened his food cabinet, in search of ramen cup noodles. Frankly, there was nothing but dust inside of the wooden cabinet. Ban sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. Had he really eaten all of them that quickly? Oh well. He'd have to go out somewhere and get some. He was also dehydrated as the desert of Sunagakure. He needed a drink as well. Time to head out then. He didn't bother to change his current clothing attire, no shirt, and green cargo pants. He drudged over to the front door and twisted the door knob, openening his door, and squinting at the level of brightness outside was at. He wished he had a remote to lower the suns brightness from a 10 to a 4. Or a pair of sunglasses. He needed to buy some of those too.

Finding himself walking into a store that sold food and drink over the counter, he sighed. The air inside was cool and refreshing unlike the atmosphere outside which baked the ground to the point where it could fry an egg. He approached the counter. As he came up to the counter, he thought of what he was going to order. "Alright got it." He said to himself. He sat in a stool on the opposite side from the woman who would take his order. "Yo let me get some tea and beef noodles." He said in unison with the man next to him. He turned to the man and said "Yo you copying me? What a bore.."

WC: 401
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Boredom Hits Hard (Ban, open to 2 others) Empty Re: Boredom Hits Hard (Ban, open to 2 others)

Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:33 pm
Just as the Kaguya ordered he heard someone beside him order the exact same thing in unison with his own order. Very slowly, the Kaguya began turning his head to eventually come upon the ginger sitting beside him. "Am I copying you?" Kotsuzui said in his head when the kid asked him the question. "Does he think I have mind reading abilities?" he asked himself as he continued to simply stair at the kid without saying a word. He gave the kid and up and down look over to get a little sense of who he was. Judging by his chakra levels he was probably a Genin. In all honesty, Kotsuzui was still a little hung over and was not in the mood to deal with any little brats. 

"You don't believe in personal space do you, Ginger?" Kotsuzui rhetorically asked the kid, not expecting him to actually answer it. "Where do you think you are, you're not in your damn bathroom. Put a shirt on" he continued. To be honest he didn't give two shits what the kid was wearing. But if he was picking a bone with Kotsuzui, Kotsuzui was going to bite back. However, a quick glance at Kotsuzui and the kid would see that he was wearing nothing on his feet as he never did. 

Shortly after both their orders would come in together, seeing as how they ordered the exact same thing at the exact same time. Kotsuzui took a sip of his tea while he left his soup untouched for now. It was something he always did. He waited a moment before eating his soup. It allowed for the beef to be cooked a little longer in the steaming hot soup."I should have gone to a bar, no little kids would be allowed in" Kotsuzui thought to himself. Now that Kotsuzui was thinking of it, he just remembered that he always carried tiny bottles of sake in his ninja pouches. Slowly reaching in he plucked one out making sure the employees didn't notice. Quickly he popped the top open and poured the sake into his tea. He'd offer the kid some, but he was afraid it would only make him more of a nuisance. "Say a word Ginger, and i'll have your head" he whispered to him making sure to keep him silent. With that he began eating his noodles.
Ban Senju
Ban Senju
Citizen

Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:38 pm
"You don't believe in personal space do you, Ginger?" Ban listened to the mans reply. "Where do you think you are, you're not in your damn bathroom. Put a shirt on." He frowned and instinctively went into a defensive mode. He wasn't sure what this guys problem was but he wasn't just going to let him talk like that. "Alright tampon head. Woke up on the wrong side of your bed today huh? Like damn I just asked if you were copying me. You gotta answer like that? Alright I see how it is." Ban shot a remark about Kotsuzuis red hair as he talked about Bans orange hair. He wouldn't just take insults from random men in stores. He turned facing the waitress or employee running the counter, taking his attention off of the man for his noodles and tea. She handed them over the counter along with the other mans and Ban frowned. First, he picked up his noodles, tilted his head back, the bowl as well, and shoveled the noodles out quickly eating them. Then he picked up the tea and downed it just as quickly. He jumped up, breathing fast trying to cool down his throat as he didn't think of how hot the products would be. "Ahhhhhhh. Ouch ouch ouch hot!"

Now that he had finished his order, he looked back at the man. Just what was his problem? Trying to start conflict with Ban. The man opened his mouth to say "Say a word ginger and I'll have your head." Ban straightened up, legitimately frustrated now. "Hell nah what's wrong with you? Don't make me kick your ass. I didn't do anything to you and now you're talking about trying to kill me. Listen I don't know who you think you are but you need to chill." Ban was ready to engage in combat with this person if he needed to. He wouldn't let anybody like this talk down to him no matter what. If the man wanted to fight, Ban would be completely readied and prepared.

WC: 343
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:13 pm
The moment Kotsuzui saw the kid's face frown he knew he had him. "Well that was way too easy" he thought to himself as he could not help by grin a little. The kid snapped back right away, calling him a 'tampon head'. It took Kotsuzui everything he had not to burst out laughing in the kids face right then and there. But he managed to keep it in, letting the kid go on with his rant. If only he knew where Kotsuzui had actually woken up, but in all honesty is doesn't look like this kid woke up on the right side of the bed himself. 

"Tampon head, is that the best you could come up with? Pathetic". It was clearly Ban's attempt at insulting the Kaguya, which failed miserably. Kotsuzui calling the kid Ginger was not an attempt at an insult, it was merely the Kaguya giving a nickname to someone, which is what he did with everyone. Especially if he did not know their actual name. "I was just trying to teach you some manners, it's pretty clear your parents forgot that part of.... well parenting. It's disrespectful coming here shirtless, to the employees and customers." 

Kotsuzui sipped at his tea, waiting for his beef to be cooked some more while slipping sake into his drink as he watch Ginger simply swallow both food and drink whole without seconds thought. Lo and behold, he burnt himself. "Not the sharpest tool in the shed are we Ginger?" Kotsuzui said to the kid after he began breathing heavy as if that would solve the problem. 

Now the kid went off on another level after Kotsuzui told him not to be a snitch and rat the Kaguya out with his sake. He even tried to straighten himself up as if to be more intimidating. Kotsuzui sat there, looking at his soup bowl pretending to pay the kid no mind as he went on about how his feelings were hurt. Waiting for Ginger to finish, Kotsuzui gently reached for his chop sticks and began stirring his noodles and beef. He couldn't help but chuckle a bit now. Threatening to kick the ass of someone you didn't know reminded Kotsuzui a lot of himself. It was something he often did as well. The difference between these two however, was that Kotsuzui didn't get offended so easily. "Listen here Snowflake" Kotsuzui began, "if i wanted to kill you I would have. I only warned you what I would do if you snitched on me, there's a difference." Kotsuzui began eating his noodles now, slurping away as he went. 

"You may want to work on that temper of yours Snowflake, it's going to get you hurt" he added in looking over to him and giving him a friendly smile as well as a wink before he proceeded back to eating his breakfast.
Ban Senju
Ban Senju
Citizen

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:56 am
The Senju listened as the man insulted his meager insult. Ban shook his head. He knew he had better insults but he wouldn't bring them out. He was too lazy and it'd be a bore to let this drag on all day. He listened as the man went on about manners, parenting, and shirts. He didn't pay much attention however. His eyes began to drift around to room looking for something to do. Whoever this was, was getting on his nerves now. Then after he had burned himself on the tea and ramen, the man made another insult. "Listen I'm getting tired of you. Don't make me knock some sense into your ass." 

As the man proceeded to talk more, Ban listened. He heard the first 9 words come out of his mouth. "Look snowflake, if i wanted to kill you." Then Ban really got pissed off. He didn't pay any attention to what else the man would say. He had just met this man and was already tired of him, making annoying nicknames, and threatening to kill Ban. "Alright listen I don't give a damn who you are. I'm really just gonna have to whoop you. Stop making stupid nicknames, you're getting on my nerves. You heard me?"

WC: 209
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:39 pm
"If you're getting oh so tired of me, then by all means leave. No one is holding you back Ginger" Kotsuzui replied to the kid saying he was getting tired of the Kaguya, taking another bite from his noodles. Knock some sense into him, that was quite humorous coming from the kid who left his house without a shirt and thought he would be polite and respectful to enter the diner without one. Kotsuzui could see the kid looking around the place as if he was trying to make it seem as though he weren't paying attention to the Kaguya. But he knew the kid heard everyone single one of his words. Why else would he be so outraged. His next action simply proved it even more as he interrupted Kotsuzui mid sentence, this time in full outrage. 

Kotsuzui laughed at the kid once he was done speaking. It took him a while to stop laughing, but after a few moments he finally calmed himself down. "Hold on" he told Ginger as he finished the rest of his noodles placing the bowl down onto the counter. Then he proceeded to taking a sip from his tea/sake to wash down the food. Keeping the cup in his hand, Kotsuzui finally turned over to give his full and undivided attention to Ginger. 

"You're parents really did neglect raising you didn't they Snowflake? Otherwise you would have learned how to respect your superiors" Kotsuzui began. Anyone who had been properly raised would know such a basic concept. "You know at first, I was starting to like you. You're not afraid to talk big. But now, i'm beginning to think those feelings were misplaced. You're all talk but no show. If you don't like your nicknames, Snowflake, then do something about it" Kotsuzui said looking the kid dead in his eyes. "Like I said, that temper of yours is going to get yourself hurt. But maybe you need a proper beating to teach you some respect. Clearly it was something your parents did not care to teach you."
Ban Senju
Ban Senju
Citizen

Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:16 pm
Listening to the Kaguya, he heard "If you're getting tired of me leave." No, Ban didn't want to leave. The reason was because, he was getting angry, but he was also getting fired up and this could turn out to be something fun for once. If he got into a fight with this man he would have the chance to test out all of the jutsu he had been learning on his own. He would be able to prove his own strength to himself and this man. This could be the first step towards becoming the most powerful Senju in shinobi history. He heard the Kaguya laughing and he glared at him. "Hold on." He told the teenage Senju. He asked about Bans parents raising him and teaching him respect, while at the same time, calling him the name of snowflake once more. "Listen, it's none of your business about my parents." Ban listened to what else the chuunin had to say and replied accordingly. 

"You were staring to like me? Hold up am I supposed to care if you like me or something? I'm all talk and no show? Alright bet we'll see. A proper beating huh? Alright then let's settle this. Guess I'll just have to show you." Ban turned away from the Kaguya chuunin, heading out the door. He motioned for the man to follow him, as he wanted to spar and find out who was really stronger. He could even test out some new jutsu in this match.

WC: 252
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:59 pm
"You're right, it isn't any of my business" Kotsuzui replied, "but since they've done such a horrible job I wouldn't mind taking their place in teaching you some manners and respect instead." Kotsuzui simply watched the kid with a sly grin on his face as he went on, clearly being offended. It seems he had reached the limit in how much his short temper could handle. It seemed as though the kid were challenging Kotsuzui to a fight. When the kid got up off his seat and headed towards the door, Kotsuzui swirled in his seat and put both his bare feet up onto the seat Ban had just been using, using it as a leg rest for himself.

"Go on Ginger, i'll meet you there" Kotsuzui replied to the kid motioning for Kotsuzui to follow. "I'm still drinking my tea" he added with a sly grin as he raised his still steaming cup of tea. "Get a good stretch in. Wouldn't want you pulling a muscle in the middle of our fight." With that Kotsuzui turned back towards the counter putting his back towards the kid. He was going to give the kid a beating he both needed and deserved. That's probably why the kid lacked respect and manners, he never got beat up as a child. His parents probably tended to all his needs without hesitation. Spoiled little brat he was. Kotsuzui felt bad for whichever ninja would eventually have to work with him, or even the sensei who had to train him. He probably got offended at every little thing someone said and probably never listened to his superior. Oh Kotsuzui was going to enjoy laying the beat down in this kid.
Ban Senju
Ban Senju
Citizen

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:22 pm
"So you're gonna teach me some manners or something huh? Alright we'll see how this goes down. You don't know nothing about me, and I don't owe anything to you. You're the one who had started all this when I just asked if you were copying me, but I guess we're just gonna throw hands." Ban shrugged off what Kotsuzui had said to him. He wasn't sure exactly how this fight was going to play out, but he would hold his own, and be confident in himself. The Kaguya told Ban to go on ahead outside before him for now. That was fine with Ban, he would get himself ready. There was no way he would let himself lose to a guy like this, poking his nose into everyones business and worrying about how others acted. What an annoying guy. 

Ban was determined to win the upcoming fight between the two Konoha shinobi. He didn't like the way Kotsuzui acted, like he was supposed to be Bans father or could just tell him what he could or could not do. He would just have to show him in the battle they were bound to have. Continuing to make his out, Ban called out one last thing to the man. "I'm going to the training grounds, meet me there if you're still tryna get a whooping." As Ban casually walked to the training grounds, he thought about his battle plan. He did not have one at all, so he would just need to wing it. However the match played out, was how it would play out.

WC: 265
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum