Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiFri May 10, 2024 7:02 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
9 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Test of Might - Page 2 Empty Re: Test of Might

Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:10 pm
Nobunaga's stern gaze remained locked with the individual before him. It appeared he had said something that pissed him off, watching as the uninvited newcomer glared back at him. The Hiyu was unfazed. It would take much more than a glare to move the brute, even if this man was taller. Height meant nothing for a Hiyu who could so easily manipulate his shape and size. Nobunaga's current size was his natural size however his kekki genkai could allow him to change that if he so pleased. 

Kyson interjected himself, telling the silent sentry to not get riled up. He wasnt, Nobunaga was stoic as always. But he could not say the same for the man who stood before them. With arms still crossed Nobunaga noticed the man's hands raise closer to his weapons. Would he really draw his weapons out here in public. If that were the case Nobunaga would be at an extreme disadvantage. This man was dressed for war while Nobunaga was dressed for a casual stroll through the city. His great sword was stored away in a scroll hidden in his weapon pouch but he doubted he'd be able to get it out in time. But it appeared the man would not attack. He was simply angered by their words. He had a short temper, a very short temper apparently. 

Nobunaga calmly watched the man plant himself in the ground and angrily grunt about his loyalty to Kumo. Unfazed by his attempt to be menacing, Nobunaga did admire his loyalty. Despite believing it to be misplaced for he was a Kumo nin, Nobunaga noted that loyalty mattered to him, just as much as it did for Nobunaga. 

Interesting. Apparently this man is the leader of the Kumo forces. Nobunaga wondered then why Maku would make Kyson the leader of his Storm forces. Also, how did Maku hold so much power within the village if he was not the Kage. Nobunaga figured telling this man what Kyson's role was would piss the hell out of him, considering Kyson was once a Kumo nin, abandoned them and became a Suna however. However Nobunaga was not a troll who aimed at pissing people off for fun and even if this man truly were in charge of the Kumo forces, the Hiyu felt no obligation to let him know anything. 

"If you needed to know what we were discussing then you would already know." Grunted Nobunaga in response. If he should know then Maku would inevitably tell him sooner or later so unless Kyson wanted to actually tell this man to potentially make him a recruit, Nobunaga would continue "Enough of your childish antics. You are threatening no one. Now if you would, be on your way."
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:55 am
Kyson just kept a slight smirk the entire time. He said he never encountered neither of them while in Kumo. Which Kyson wasn't surprised to hear. He didn't encounter much shinobi while he was in Kumo. At that point, he didn't care to. He heard rumors of what was going on and he just wanted to find answers. And seeing that field of corpse on sticks, almost gave him his answer before he even left the village.

"I didn't really stick around long. Besides, my friend is kinda a newbie to Kumo. But I assure you he isn't a newbie to being a shinobi." Kyson would say in response to him. Though the two did not really look like shinobi since Nobunaga's weapon wasn't with him at the time. And Kyson looks like he was dressed for prom. He had to make sure this guy new who he was up against. It seemed he got a bit worked up when Kyson mentioned youka. Did this man really support him? But then again, he never left Kumo like Kyson did and he was devoted to Kumo. Kyson would probably have ended up the same way if he never left. Which he was quite grateful for.

"Well the man basically killed my parents. Which was kept hidden from me for years. So who betrayed who?" Kyson would rebuttal. Trying not to get too worked up. The boy just took a big sigh and calmed his self down a bit. Though from others stand point, it didn't really seem like he was getting too worked up. But if he had kept going, he would've definitely pushed himself over the edge. He stated he was in charge of Kumo shinobi.. well Kyson had to break it to him.

"And I agree, they do concern you. So I guess I'll tell you what's been going on. Since you claim to be a jounin. Your in the higher tiers of shinobi." Kyson said as he was getting ready to explain to this man what was going on. "First things first.. Youka isn't raikage anymore, Maku is. Don't believe me? Ask the man himself and see the hat that proves it." Kyson said as he paused for a bit to let that sync in. 

"Now, the reason I was talking about recruiting Kumo shinobi is simple. I was put in charge of a organization called STORM. Can't really go into details about it purpose. But just know I will need nothing less than the best shinobi in Kumo for it. They'll be undertaking special missions from me. But just know these shinobi are kinda above Jounin, which is why I can't go into detail about it with you. BUT... if your willing to come to tryouts. Maybe you'll be apart of it." Kyson said with a smile. This guy seemed a little promising. His attitude can use some work, but he seemed pretty good with taking orders.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:47 pm
((I appologize about the wait and the terribly short post, I've been sick and with everything else going on it's been a bit crazy))

Senshi felt his anger spike once again but he gripped down on it with all the night that he could exert over his emotions. He was taking out his anger at the situation he was currently in, being here, in Hoshi, instead of Kumo where he wanted to be. He held in the annoyed sigh that wanted to escape since he knew he was being unprofessional and giving these new comers a bad view of what a true Kumo shinobi was. If they were in fact apart of Kumo now then it was likely that Maku had added them. Thst meant Senshi had little ground to stand on when it came to questioning their placement in kumo's forces. But he did intend to make sure Maku knew that Senshi did not support these new comers being placed over them. Likely, the majority of other Kumo shinobi would also not support such a move either. Especially when they had as many shinobi as they did. 

Glancing up briefly Senshi noted the time, via the position of the sun. By that point both shinobi before him had said their piece. Though he felt rude, for what he was about to do, he did have many other things to deal with. "If you're truly Kumo shinobi, then you know where the majority of us are staying. However, you should also know why we are here." With a slight jerk of his head he indicated the subs position to them as well. "We have a celebratory event to finish setting up for tonight and the. The memorial in the morning. After that, we Kumo shinobi will be heading back to Kumo. If you want to meet the others tonight is your best choice, since not many will want to speak with you during the memorial." With a slight nod Senshi turned, presenting the two with his back as he started to walk away. There were quite a few things he needed to finish up for the promotion party tonight.

---exit unless interrupted---
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:01 pm
The newcomer was now finally aware that the two former Suna shinobi were now members of Kumo and he looked none to pleased about it. The fact that they were both ranked above him thanks to Maku only added salt to the wound since Kyson decided to inform the Jounin about Storm. Unmoving as ever with arms still crossed the Hiyu watched every expression and reaction of the man before him, watching him hold in his anger and frustration. This man seemed easily frustrated, something that did not help his case if he ever intended on joining Storm under Kyson. First impressions mattered greatly to Nobunaga and right now this man was not fairing well in that department. 

Alas, the man said his final piece, inviting the two of them to some event being held tonight and then finally left the two of them. Watching him walk away, Nobunaga would wait for him to disappear into the horizon or vanish behind a building before speaking to his leader. "He's suppose to be the leader of Kumo's forces? He is a man that is easily aggravated." Once the man's chakra could no longer be sensed, Nobunaga would begin forward. Heading for the training grounds once more, wherever they were he would continue "He will have to rid himself of such anger if he intends on joining you." Referring to Storm of course, the Hiyu would then ask "What are your plans concerning this celebration?" News of a celebrations was.. well... news to the Hiyu and wondered if his leader had any intention of attending. If the other Kumo shinobi were there it would be a good opportunity to meet their new comrades, maybe even for recruitment.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:54 pm
The Jounin seemed really annoyed with Kyson. But he didn't mind, he told him just about everything that was going on since Maku had taken over. As he brought up the celebration, Kyson was already aware of it and was already planning to go. Not really because he wanted to, but because he felt it was necessary for him specifically. As he finally left the area from the two Suna ninja, Nobunaga began to make his comments about the jounin.

"Yeah, just like I remembered it from back then." Kyson would say. Referencing from the time he was still in Kumo.  

"Well, as for the celebration. I think I might attend it only because of my position within Kumo. I feel like I kinda have to join. I don't really feel like it, but whatever." Kyson said concerning the celebration. Still walking through Hoshi, not seeing as much people around in this area they are in. Though this place isn't home like Suna. it definitely beats being in Kumo. 

"Well, since your my first recruit for the organization, I've never really seen you in battle nor have I seen how you think in battle. Though you don't have to go all out since this isn't really the place for that. Plus we wouldn't want to cause a huge commotion." The boy said Nobunaga. Even though he trust in his abilities since he was a former body guard of Koroshi. He would want to see this for himself.
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:00 pm
"Hmm, I will join you in attendance." Grunted the Hiyu, confirming that he would go with Kyson to this celebratory event. "It will be a good chance to gauge the rest of the Kumo forces." So far, the intruder that just left was the only other Kumo nin Nobunaga had met apart from Maku. Hopefully the shinobi that comprised the Kumo forces were not all as brash and thin skinned as Kobayashi or else none of them would currently make good recruits for Storm, not to mention they would be quite annoying to have to deal with seeing as Nobunaga was now a part of Kumo. 

Kyson brought up the fact that he had never seen the Hiyu in action. Never actually stating that the two of them should spar, Nobunaga knew that's what his leader meant and was glad for he had intended to spar with the Hozuki for quite some time now. It was good to know the relative power of the person he swore to protect. Nobunaga had sparred once with a Hozuki before therefore he already knew what his Kekki Genkai could do. Possessing a Kekki Genkai of his own however, Nobunaga knew bloodline abilities comprised of only one trick in the arsenal of a shinobi. 

"Aye, a spar is a good idea. We are over due for one." Leading Kyson towards the training ground which he had luckily spotted beforehand on one of his other roaming days, Nobunaga would respond to Kyson's mentioning of not going all out. "Indeed, it would be wise to hold back. We would not want to give away knowledge of all our abilities to those whom we do not know." Kyson was concerned about causing a commotion, which was just, considering they were foreigners here. However Nobunaga was more concerned with showing off his abilities to those who he did not know if they were foe or friend yet. He was certain the village had put a detail on the Kumo arrivals and therefore the prospect of being watched was one that would easily make Nobunaga withhold showing all of his skills. Nonetheless he proceeded to the training ground with his leader.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:03 am
He stated he will also join the celebration. Kyson shrugged after he heard his response, if he wished to come then that was his decision. But he was right, it would be a good way to see Kumo forces. Since he had a job in leading them, he would like to know the kind of people he would be leading. After Kyson brought up the spar between the two, it seemed he was good with it as well. He already had seen kira and Royalty in battle. He was the only one left in Suna who he hadn't seen.

"Well yeah, that too of course." Kyson would say with a slight laugh. Wasn't really thinking about that at the time. They would be heading towards the training grounds to get a little sparring going on. Kyson hasn't done any training since he has been here. So getting a little rust off of him wouldn't be a bad idea. Though there was important stuff he had to take care of that had nothing to do with training himself physically. But mentally in some type of way.

As Kyson reached the training grounds, assuming Nobunaga was near him. Kyson would begin to do some like stretches on his body. Though these probably wasn't the best clothes to spar in. He didn't mind, he would just wash them if they ever got dirty and if they got damaged too much. He'll buy more. He's a shinobi at the end of the day, though he likes to look good sometimes. As he walked towards the training grounds, he would look towards Nobunaga.

"Alright, come at me." Kyson would say with a smirk. One thing that always felt god was sparring and getting stronger. That was one thing Kyson could never get bored of.
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:19 pm
The two of them had arrived to the training grounds, their spar finally about to be underway. Long over due since their time back in Suna, the Hiyu at last would see what his leader could do. At least some of what he could do for as he mentioned before, holding back would be wise. However Nobunaga would hold back on what techniques he would use but not in intensity. Fortunately for him, he was mostly skilled in hand to hand and weaponry combat therefore he could go all out without having to show all the jutsus he had in his arsenal. Putting about 10 meters of space between him and his leader, Nobunaga would turn to face the Hozuki with arms crossed along his chest. Watching Kyson stretch, Nobunaga stood there in silent waiting for him to finish. The Hiyu did not have to stretch. Thanks to his Kekki Genkai he had perfect control over the cellular structure and composition of his body. This meant he could manipulate his body to never have to stretch for he could loosen his muscles simply by thinking about it. He was actually working on learning a skill that would allow his body to naturally be stretchy, perhaps something he could try mastering during this fight. 

Once Kyson was done stretching and gave the signal to begin, the Hiyu would unravel his arms from in front of his chest while his body began to faintly glow blue. Sending lightning chakra throughout his body and ionising the neutrons of his cells, Nobunaga activated his Lightning Javlin jutsu. Luckily for Kyson, being made up of water, this jutsu only affected the user therefore the lighting would not be able to use Kyson's body as a conductor. Wanting to test Kyson's speed, instincts and physical capabilities, as always Nobunaga would begin by shortening the distance and starting off with a hand to hand fight. Last time he tried that against a Hozuki it devolved into a long range battle pretty quickly. Lets see how things went this time. 

"Ready?" Before Kyson would answer with either a nod or words or whatever, the brute of a man would dash forward with his new found speed. Once the distance was closed to about 3 meters the Hiyu would slightly pounce forward, only about an inch off the ground. Raising his right knee, he aimed to deliver and flying knee right to Kyson's sternum. With his already incredible strength now enhanced by lightining javelin, it would be a blow he hoped Kyson would avoid unless he liked exploding into a puddle of water. Nobunaga did not hold back on this first attack for he wanted to show Kyson that he was being serious and that he too should take this seriously, but he would hold back for the rest of the fight for he did not want to gravely injure his leader. If Kyson was still within striking distance, whether being hit by the flying knee or not, with the already elevated leg he would stretch out his limb and aim to deliver a side kick. Thrusting the sole of his foot forward Nobunaga would once again target the centre of Kyson's chest. 

AP: 515 - 30(Lightning Javlin) = 485

Current Stats
Health:90
Chakra:70
Stamina:30
Speed:105
Strength:110
ReactionTime: 210
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:31 pm
As the two made their way to the training grounds. It was now to see a little taste of what Nobunaga's got. Judging from his size and  the big sword he usually carries around. He would assume close range combat was his specialty, though he might have something else up his sleeve. Seeing the jutsu he was performing, Kyson has seen that jutsu before. So he is aware the lightning has no real affect on him. Kyson could use water trident to give him a boost. But wind beats lightning, so he'll decide to use wind glaive. Even though neither jutsu affects their opponent. Kyson unleashed wind chakra throughout his body, giving him +30 speed and chakra. Making his chakra 130 and speed 130. As the two were ready, the test will now begin.

Nobunaga took the first action, seeing the look in his eyes. It was just a friendly test, but he could tell he was serious. Kyson ran at him as well at a speed of 65. As the distance was closing, Kyson he noticed Nobunaga was getting ready to attack. He pushed his momentum towards Kyson and he saw his knee aiming straight for his chest. Kyson would side step to the right at a speed of 130. And he would be on Nobunaga's left side. Being about 1 meters in distance. Nobunaga didn't stop there, right after Kyson dodged the first attack, he would be ready to throw a side kick straight for Kyson's chest. As the foot was coming, Kyson ducked to the ground and got on one knee at a speed of 130. He would place Chakra draining seal on the ground and Nobunaga would hopefully be affected by the seal. The seal would have a power of 60. Kyson wanted to see if this would affect him or not, he'd be a bit surprised if it didn't. But right after he placed the seal down, he'd move back 2 meters at a speed of 130.

Seeing what he was going to happen next after placing the seal down. Observing the situation as he was slowly getting to real combat mode. He hasn't sparred like this in a minute, this was the rush that he was missing. 

ap: 1178
-30 Wind Glaive
-30 Chakra draining seal

1118 ap left
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:45 pm
As Nobunaga's skin dimly glowed blue he noticed Kyson activate a similiar jutsu, giving him a more pale look to his flesh. The Hiyu sensed the spike in Kyson's chakra, becoming far more potent that it previously was. This spike in chakra also allowed Nobunaga to sense the size of his chakra pool and he had quite a bit. That was good. Moving in for his attack none the less, he soon came to notice that Kyson was quite fast. That was also good. The Hiyu was slightly caught off guard to see Kyson charge at him. Was he too preparing to engage in hand to hand combat? No, it turned out he wasnt. Coming in close only to avoid Nobunaga's attacks and then retreat once more. An odd tactic if it were not for the seal the Hozuki had placed onto the ground. Having noticed his master cast the jutsu, the Hiyu remained planted where he was, standing right above his with his one foot on the ground, the other still elevated from his missed attack.  

Nobunaga's other leg would descend, now standing tall over the seal, waiting for something to happen. But nothing did. Was it a trap? If he moved would it set off an explosion of some sort. He did not have his armour so he hoped not. Slowly stepping off by sliding one foot then the other, nothing happened. Leaving it behind, Nobunaga got ready to make his next move. He now knew the the Hozuki was able to use Fuinjutsu. And that he did not in fact want to fight close ranged therefore Nobunaga had to make sure he kept the distance between them short even if Kyson was faster than him. Performing a one handed seal, a section of rock would raise from the ground in the form of a cane. Clapping his hands into the Ram seal Nobunaga would bolt forward Nobunaga and then pull it out of the ground as he closed the gab between him and Kyson. 

When the Hiyu was about 5 meters out from Kyson he would activate body flicker, boosting his speed mid run as if downshifting gears. Coming up to Kyson's left with the stick stretched out to Nobunaga's left like a baseball bat, with both arms the Hiyu would swing to land the earth cane horizontally across Kyon's chest. Swinging at full speed but about half his strength, the cane would shatter upon impact being as brital as it was. Using the momentum of his Nobunaga would follow through bring arching his left leg from the ground also aiming to plant his left shin into Kyson's chest and knock him backwards.

AP: 485 - 5(Rock Cane) - 10(Body Flicker) - 30(Lightning Javlin) = 440

Body Flicker Speed: 140
Both attacks speed: 105, strength: 50.

Current Stats
Health:90
Chakra:70
Stamina:30
Speed:105
Strength:110
ReactionTime: 210
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum