Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Yurei meets Damon - Page 2 Empty Re: Yurei meets Damon

Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 pm
Yurei’s parchment lit up as Damon practiced his jutsu. The pale shinobi could feel the fire swell just beyond him, its heat lightly kissing his face like a hot summer’s day. Its light penetrated his scroll, illuminating the paper in a dark orange, like a salt light with a candle inside.

As Yurei fell back into consciousness from the constant distraction of fire balls, he gazed down at the jutsu, and his eyes settled on the handseals. Strangely, there were none. This was unlike any jutsu he had learned before. All it took for this genjutsu was visual contact with one’s hand, and, he assumed, the mass expulsion of chakra at the opponent. This wasn’t something Yurei was familiar with. All the jutsu he knew were centered around channeling one’s own chakra to certain parts of the body, such as water walking or tree climbing, or throughout one’s body, such as the transformation technique.

Yurei shot up with attentiveness. He hadn’t disguised himself.  The little shinobi dropped his scroll and formed the handsigns for the transformation technique. Dog, he signed, boar, and ram. A cloud of smoke surround Yurei, transforming his appearance. Suddenly, his hair became straight and black, his eyes blue, and his skin tanned. “Phew,” he said, panting and holding his chest where his heart was. “I knew I forgot something.”
WC: 1648
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 44150

Tue May 23, 2017 10:35 pm
“...Is that it?” Damon inquired. He was rather confused, as he was led to believe that he would become the subject to some amazing genjutsu, but instead, he was left staring at a Yurei who looked somewhat different. The albino just seemed like a regular, average person now. Then he recognized the technique. Transformation. “That’s no genjutsu!” What exactly was the point of that exactly? He somewhat changed his own appearance despite the two of them being the only ones within the vicinity. Whatever. Yurei would probably explain one way or another as Damon continued making eye contact with the other genin waiting for something to finally happen.

WC: 1666
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue May 23, 2017 10:53 pm
“What? Oh!” Yurei said, laughing. He looked down at his body and chuckled. “I do this to disguise myself,” the boy said, raising his kimono’s sleeve to just under his eyes in a mysterious manner. “I don’t want anyone to know that I’m a shinobi, especially my parents. They don’t really approve of the whole thing. Don’t really know why.” Yurei paused thinking to himself. “Anyway, I’m rambling, the genjutsu!”

Yurei grabbed his scroll from the ground and scanned over the neutral-colored parchment one last time. “Prepare to experience terror. True terror!” Yurei let out an evil laugh. The boy began signing hand seals. One after the other. This had no meaning and wouldn’t help the genjutsu in any way, but it helped with intimidation. Again he signed, and again. Yurei selected hand signs at random, until he reached 50 consecutive signs. “Prepare yourself, Damon!” he shouted, launching his hand into the air.

Yurei’s pale hand reached for the sky until the young boy brought it down to Damon’s eye level. The top of his hand faced Damon, with all of his fingers collapsed into his palm, until Yurei rose one singular finger.

The index finger.

Yurei let out his chakra. It felt trapped inside of him, like he was constipated… on chakra. The boy pushed harder, trying to bombard Damon with his chakra, until he finally burst. Yurei channeled his chakra into Damon, feeding him the genjutsu, even though it was invisible to the naked eye.

WC: 1895

Last edited by Yurei <3 on Wed May 24, 2017 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Wed May 24, 2017 1:06 am
“Oh, so you’re just kind of defying them, huh. I will neither praise nor condemn you, as that is your decision to make.” Oh well. Anyways, back to genjutsu, which seemed to be one of the better specialties to focus on, as it appeared to affect whoever it reached. That seemed to be the case between these two members of Uchiha descent. Whereas one went more combat oriented, the other seemed to long for manipulation. Damon looked at Yurei, where he saw a massive chain of handseals, most of which he did not even bother to read. Such a technique like this seemed to be more than what Damon wanted to perform for the time being, as he had to focus on speed more so than his chakra levels, at least for the time being. And any technique that costs fifty handseals would be too time consuming in an actual battle. The fire breathing genin then noticed a single finger be stuck up. Damon would then be forced to wait to see what effect this genjutsu would have on his mind and his very psyche itself.

WC: 1852
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed May 24, 2017 1:22 am
Yurei had succeeded in placing the boy in his genjutsu. “Haha!” Yurei cheered. “First try!” Yurei smiled, looking at Damon and thinking. “I have no idea what to do now.” Yurei looked over to the scroll, running his eyes through it swiftly. “Hm… so I can alter my surroundings.” Yurei looked back at Damon and stroked his chin. “Truth be told, I didn’t expect to get this far, but I have a plan!”

Yurei kicked the scroll aside and raised his arms. He kept his chakra output steady, as steady is he could. It was much like an angry sea, difficult, almost impossible to tame. Especially without practice. This made maintaining the genjutsu all the more difficult, on top working against Damon’s passive chakra. “Alright, here we go,” Yurei said, taking a deep breath.

An explosion triggered just far enough out of range of the two shinobi. It’s swelling heat flooded the air. Smoke filled their lungs and noses, and the explosion generated a starving fire that began to envelope the grass around them. Trees began to light up as if were Christmas in hell. The green of the grass faded into orange, yellow, and scarlet, the many colors wrapping around one another and distorting the air with a fluid blur from the heat. The water in the trees screamed in agony, swelling into a high pitch screech until evaporating.

The trees, now charred, began collapsing on one another, falling around the shinobi and as black as charcoal. Yurei increased his chakra output. The distorted reality made it all the more difficult to keep track of. It was almost more than he could handle. Almost. Yurei fought against the raging storm that was maintaining this genjutsu, containing it as best as he could and keeping the illusion under his control. Despite his success with this, however, Yurei hadn’t expected the genjutsu to be this difficult to manage. He began to sweat, not from his illusions of blazes and fire, but due to the amount of stress the jutsu was putting on his body and mind.

WC: 2240
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Wed May 24, 2017 2:12 am
Damon was entirely aware of what the genin was saying. After all, he had made no such attempt to mask what he was doing. It was obvious that Damon was in a genjutsu, however, he seemed somewhat paralyzed and could not move his arms very efficiently. This could be a problem. BOOM. An explosion echoed in the distance. Although the resulting after effects became abundantly clear after but a brief moment. Fire. Crimson and orange flames spread across the tree line and grass like… well wildfire. Damon tried looking away but the very air was rippling from the heat, like the redirection of heat waves off of the black asphalt on a hot summer day. And the crackling. The flames made a roar of popping noises as the fire flickered all around them. Damon dropped to his knees. Trees fell, now more like charcoal than wood. The tricky thing about genjutsu is how surreal everything feels. Smoke burned his lungs and caused his eyes to water. The heat made his skin boil and beads of sweat drip from his brow. Damon’s eyes were empty husks. His arms slumped at his sides, his breathing increased, causing him to inhale an excess amount of smoke. He looked down at the ground before lightly coughing. Then another cough. Before long, he was having a coughing fit, his lungs struggling to breath as his body fully collapsed. He lay on the ground, his legs bent, his arms limp, and his body like a ragdoll. His heart threatening to beat out of his chest and fall onto the ground beside him. His eyes were still open. Emptiness. He had lost the man who had raised Damon his entire life in a fire. His body lay there on the ground as several tears streamlined down his face and onto the hot grass below. His breathing then finally slowed as the coughing subsided and he lie motionless on his side.

This needed to end. The realization that he was in a genjutsu struck him. His eyes opened slightly wider, allowing some of the life within them to come back. Genjutsu Release. He did not bother to move his hands, instead opting to use the technique without any handseals. He decided that this was one of the best ways, for such an event in the future if he was ever to be paralyzed again, whether it be a direct effect from the genjutsu or by his own crippling fears. The flames would die down as the trees magically grew back to where they had been. The grass now seemed cool against his skin. The Uchiha rolled over on his back, arms at his sides, staring up into the sky above at the clouds. They rolled effortlessly through the vast cerulean sea. This helped calm him down as well as slow his heartbeat back to a steady pace.

WC: 2331
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed May 24, 2017 11:34 am
As the tears began to stream down Damon’s face, Yurei knew something was wrong. The genjutsu was just meant to scare him a little bit, but this was different. Damon had collapsed, but it didn’t feel like terror. It felt like sadness. This harmless little genjutsu turned out to be so much worse than Yurei had anticipated or even wanted.

But he couldn’t stop his chakra flow.

Yurei struggled, slowly pulling back his chakra to stop the genjutsu. But Damon himself somehow stopped the powerful illusion, lacking a handseal to dispel it. The heat from the fires suddenly cooled, the fallen trees rose back into place, and turned from charcoal black to a light brown, the charred grass was rejuvenated with a bright green, and the very air around them fell back into clarity. This was much simpler than withdrawing his chakra from Damon.

The genjutsu was too intense. Too real. Perhaps this would aid him in the future, but against Damon? No. Not to this degree. And Yurei hoped not ever again.

Still, the tears shocked Yurei. The young shinobi almost took Damon for a pyromaniac given how often he used that fireball jutsu, and the way he watched the scarlet sphere dissipate was almost intoxicating. For him, that is. Yurei had no interest in fire. It was too destructive, too wild, and fire never persuaded someone to a cause. Yet he created something so real that it brought Damon to tears. Why? Why did Damon cry?

Yurei rushed to the boy as the genjutsu faded back into reality. He had collapsed, and his face was wet with tears. This was such an odd change from, what seemed to be, a very disciplined shinobi. Odd.

“I’m so, so sorry Damon,” Yurei said, struggling to find one word after the other. “I didn’t mean for this to happen. I just wanted to scare you a little, not this. I-I put too much chakra into the jutsu. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for this to happen. Are you okay? Do you need anything?”

WC: 2582
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Wed May 24, 2017 1:07 pm
His apologies fell on deaf ears. It took some time for the words to truly register with Damon. He was busy thinking of loss. The fires did not kill the man, but people. Fire was a destructive force, but one that he could control. He can control it. The boy lying on the ground blinked. He sat up, using his arms to push himself off of the ground, his legs still on the ground sitting criss crossed. Taking deep breaths to steady himself, Damon needed to change things. He stood up and looked towards the sky, his hands beginning to move on autopilot. Horse → Tiger. He drew a long, deep breath and thrust his head forward, tipping his chin up. The great fireball launched itself into the sky. Get out of me. Damon watched sparks free themselves from the whole as he metaphorically expelled his sadness. Loss has a way of getting to people. And Damon hated himself deep down for not getting their sooner. For the rest of his earthly life, he would have to carry this burden, believing himself to be at fault. Down beneath the surface. “I’m fine.” His eyes remained fixed on the fireball. He should probably get going, after all, he had made a bit of a fool of himself. Looking back down to Yurei after his fireball dissipated, he put on a smile. “I should probably get… home soon.” Was the cathedral really his home? He slept there, but never stopped to think about truly living there. He was being offered a place to stay by a religious man who supposedly hated his kind. If he even knew to whom he was providing shelter. “It was nice meeting you, Yurei.” Damon turned to walk away. He had barely made it a few steps before he stopped in his tracks. “Being a shinobi isn’t something to be ashamed of. Maybe one day you and your parents will be able to see that.” He then walked out of the training grounds and towards the cathedral.

--Exit--
WC: 2671
Requesting: Fire Release: Great Fireball (2000/2000), Genjutsu Release Mastery No Handseals (500/500), Yurei Uchiha Chakra Signature (2000/2000), 13 stats
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed May 24, 2017 2:01 pm
The little shinobi watched as the fireball launched into the sky. Sparks touched his face as the fireball made binary suns in the sky. It was beautiful, but Yurei was sick of fire. However, Damon’s fascination with the fireball jutsu had now been etched into his memory. It was odd, his obsession. He had no idea why the dark-haired shinobi had such an affinity fire, or perhaps it was fear of it, and he needed to control it.

Yurei felt trapped. As if he could do nothing. I wish I could take it back. I’m so sorry, Damon. But Yurei couldn’t do anything, and Damon’s words did less to comfort him.

“I’m fine,” he had said. It didn’t resonate with any sort of confidence. Yurei could tell that it was a meaningless statement with nothing behind it. And he couldn’t help him. His smile was even less true. He was hurting underneath, but why, he didn’t know.

Before he could ask, Damon said he should be going home. It was probably for the best that he didn’t ask anyway – not now at least. But Damon said something the resonated with Yurei. Not to be ashamed of his shinobi status.

The albino, now dark-haired boy, wasn’t ashamed to be a shinobi. He was afraid of it. Afraid of what would happen to him or his family. Or what his family would do to him. But Damon was right. His parents should be accepting of him, but he couldn’t risk it. Not yet. He hadn’t the confidence to. And the consequences seemingly outweighed the benefits. Altering his appearance was no big deal, was it? But that wasn’t the only reason he changed the way he looked. And fear wasn’t the only reason he hid his shinobi status.

As Damon walked off, Yurei’s disguise faded. Maybe from the lack of focus, maybe because he didn’t want to look different right now. The young genin looked down at the genjutsu scroll and blew hot air out of his nostrils. He picked up the bit of parchment and looked over it. It held so much weight and power within the paper. This genjutsu could change everything. He just had to know how to use it. I don’t think an illusion of a burning village would promote peace and tolerance. Ephemeral did however possess the ability to affect people and change their ways. Genjutsu in general did. Maybe if everyone shared the same experiences they would better understand one another. No, not with Ephemeral. He needed a stronger genjutsu. The strongest.

-Exit-
WC: 3006
Requesting:
15 Stat Points, Ephemeral (3000/3000)
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Wed May 24, 2017 8:08 pm
Approved at both also approve Damon as a twilight series fanatic and on team Edward and Yuurei as Neo-Pein of some sort.

On a side note great read guys the CD in this thread was really nice to see
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum