Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Takeo vs The One Tail - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeo vs The One Tail

Tue May 23, 2017 10:59 pm
The towering behemoth would emerge from the ground, standing nearly 50 meters tall with his head centered upon the front of his body, his and a single tail flicked behind him large clawed hands at the shoulders behind the head long enough to rest upon the ground while he sat upon his two large raccoon like legs.  It would be obvious to Takeo that the beast was not maneuverable or quick, but he would be a hard nut to crack.  Shukaku's large ears would pick up the questions asked by Takeo despite the 100 meter distance and the fact that the man wasn't screaming instead just casually talking.

With the same bloodthirsty smile on his face he would answer, " I am death, I am pain, I am Shukaku"  his voice would bellow the cryptic response. " What is your purpose here child?"  the response was legitimate, he was curious what would bring this man to the area, if it was a simple answer he would consider letting the man leave, as Shukaku was currently growing quite bored.  His eyes remained on the man waiting for him to attempt some form of attack, Shukaku would not be caught off guard if that did happen.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Thu May 25, 2017 4:52 pm
Takeo's eyes followed along with the movement of the beast's tail. The white haired man paused. The beast was actually kind of cute looking in a way. It reminded him of Pig. If Pig were a giant creature with a large tail made of..sand he guessed. The beast responded to Takeo's question, which brought him out of his little bit of daydreaming. A rather unpleasant answer, but he did get the beasts name. Takeo felt like he should know of this beast. However his memory was failing him. He had definitely not met it before however.

The beast then questioned Takeo. The man blinked, taken aback by the choice of words. Child? Takeo looked the beast over once more. It was hard to give it an exact age. He didn't doubt that this was likely some sort of ancient evil that had been awoken recently..or something like that. A prideful beast also, given it's manner of introduction. Takeo grinned. "I had heard stories of this area. About how the sand shifts and moves. I've travelled across most of this land, honestly it's frightful boring. Nothing fun to do, no one strong enough to fight to entertain me. So I came here in an attempt to relieve my boredom."

Takeo eyed the pit in front of him. It wasn't the best of terrain. It would have to make do however. He could just leave of course. However Takeo wasn't one to do that. "You seem to possess many titles Shukaku." Takeo said. In the back of his mind something seemed to click. A voice in his head perhaps, recalling back to stories he had learned as a child. Ancient tailed beasts of great power. "I do as well. Most of them won't mean much to you I suppose." His tone of voice suggested the man to be somewhat upset by that, having wanted to brag some. After a moment he shrugged. "Unfortunately, I can't just allow you to roam around and do as you wish." As he spoke an aura flared up around the man, silver in colour it flared outward in a very dramatic manner. Takeo didn't get to display his power often, if at all for that matter. While it had no affect on Takeo himself, it did make this entire thing feel about ten times more awesome than it actually was. "I am Takeo, the strongest human in the world. Please don't die as quickly as others."

The crackling sound of electricity pierced through the air. A ball of lightning chakra formed above Takeo's head, beginning to shape and form itself into the shape of a halberd like weapon. The man observed the creature through his white eye, watching and waiting. After a few seconds Takeo unfolded his left arm and pointed toward the beast. As if obeying a silent command the halberd began to move. It would streak through the air, aiming to crash into the beast's forehead should nothing be done to prevent it's movement. The halberd when meeting its target would explode into a ball of lightning chakra. The lightning would course through the body of the Shukaku, causing it's body to lock down essentially stunning it.

____

980 AP

-1 Byakugan
-100 Lightning Halberd

Halberd speed 135
Halberd power 155 (stun power also)

For fun display of power appearance is something like this:
Spoiler:
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Mon May 29, 2017 2:49 am
An explosion of lightning chakra lit up Takeo's view. The hit had struck true, the beast having not done anything in order to prevent it from happening. As the lightning chakra coursed throughout the large body of the beast it's body shut down. Effectively stunned and dealt with within that moment, the fight was over.

[Victory, Topic Closed]

1937 wordcount.

Genjutsu Released Learned
Chakra Precision Vision thingy Learned

Moving to another topic to finish this narrative up.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:22 am

Precision Chakra Vision is not approved so no words may go towards that, everything else is approved. <3
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:48 am
Lame.

Can I use the wc to auto learn my chef skill when I can make it?

Edit: nvm I thought I actually did more barbecuing in this
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:42 am
Requesting Takeo learns the skill of friendship. It's not registered yet but it's a tadashi exclusive.
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:09 pm
Xyxer's claims are approved
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:10 pm
Request to swap out friendship for team killing.

Also requesting I be added to Kiri roster
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:12 pm
Further proof that Ash needs the friendship skill your honour
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin