Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Spar to Remember Empty A Spar to Remember

Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:32 pm
Sora growled. He wasn't having the greatest of days, everyone in the orphanage was pissing him off, sure he loved the kids, but sometimes they can get on his nerve. His orphanage caregivers (note how he doesn't say pseudo-parents) didn't even try to diffuse the situation, and who are they to ask him to make breakfast every morning and take care of the little brats?

He honestly wanted to let go of his anger in a spar anyway, he could right now.

WC: 88

TWC: 88
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : woo! Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 33500

A Spar to Remember Empty Re: A Spar to Remember

Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:29 pm
Reizo was chilling in the training grounds. He always felt pretty comfortable here, even when he wasn't training. He didn't really have much to be doing at the time, but he did need to keep in shape now that he had become a Chuunin. The now 14 year old boy was leaning against a practice training log for the time being, however. He had been doing some basic exercises and pushups, but he didn't want to strain himself too much. He felt he was already plenty strong.

About 80 meters out he spied a familiar chocolate-haired Genin. It had been a while since Reizo had seen Sora, and so he started to walk toward him to say hello (5 speed).

--------------------------------
120 words
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:09 pm
The boy raised an eyebrow, that was a familiar voice! "Reizo?" Sora said turning around with a smile. He hadn't seen the boy in forever, he knew that Senshi's team got hurt on that mission, and he wanted to make sure the boy was okay.

"You okay, Reizo? I know your team had some troubles on your latest mission. Congratulations on Chuunin by the way!" The boy would say with a smile as he walked towards him. (Speed: 5) As the two closed the distance between them he'd smile.

"How has everything been going, anything new?" Sora questioned Reizo.

WC: 103

TWC: 191
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:24 am
"Yo, what's up Sora?" Reizo would greet Sora. "Nah it's nothing that serious. We'll all be okay, I think. And thanks! How did you..." he would respond to Sora's question, wondering how Sora could've known how he was Chuunin before realizing it must've been the flak vest. He forgot that he'd been wearing it everyday now since his promotion.

"Aside from that mission and my promotion? Not a whole lot. I had to go on some quest to satisfy the Raikage for my promotion, however. It was an extra step but overall nothing too complicated. How have you been?" Reizo was glad to just have some company now. He had been sitting alone for a long while.

---------------------------------
117 + 120 = 237 words
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:31 am
Sora laughed awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head, "I've been pretty good. I'm stressed today about the orphanage caregivers and all of the rest of the kids. Sometimes you just need a break, ya know?"

He then sighed and hung his head to the ground, "Training has been stressful, but I can't stop, I need to keep pushing myself. I've gotten way stronger since we've first met." It was true, the boy never took a break, the only time he had was when he went to visit Max, and then they sparred! The boy was at his peak.

Then a light bulb appeared over his head. It'd be a great way to release his anger and stress, "How about we have a nice old' spar? I've been needing to release some steam from annoying teammates to fatal mistakes during spars. I feel like if I don't get this anger out I'm just going to explode and do something I regret." Sora said with a serious gleam in his eyes, there was only so much a person could take.

Hopefully, Reizo would say yes, or the two would continue talking and train regularly. 

(OOC: You don't have to color your words, the trend has slowly died down.)

WC: 206

TWC: 397
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:41 am
"Breaks are good, but you shouldn't fight with your mind so clouded with emotions, you might do something you'd regret. I'll give you 5 minutes to cool off and if you still want to spar, I'll be standing over there," Reizo would point to a tree close to the treeline, but clearly aloof from the rest of the forest. It was a rather thin tree, and much smaller than any of the others. It barely provided any shade.

"If you really think you're ready, I'm okay with a spar if you are. I'm not one to hold back, but don't be surprised if I do if I feel you can't take my full strength. I don't want to hurt you," he would say. It probably came off a little condescending, but he was trying to be honest. Reizo's full strength could seriously injure Senshi. He didn't want to injure or possibly even kill Sora with a misplaced attack. As anyone who ever trained or sparred with Reizo knew, it was very hard for him to hold back once he was caught up in the heat of combat. He had no reason to believe that Sora would trigger that adrenaline rush though. It would require him to feel especially threatened in combat.

---------------------------
211 + 237 = 448 words
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:39 am
Sora hadn't taken any offense as Reizo stated that fact. If he went full power Sora would be demolished in an instant, he knew that with all of his Chuunin friends. Except for Alex, he is a scrub.

"I don't need any time to cool off, let us do this!" Sora said with a smile as he jumped backward a bit so the feet between them was ten meters. It was time to think of this strategically, Reizo was way faster than Sora so he needed to make sure and not stay in one place. The Uzumaki ran backward as he performed four hand seals and then slapped himself on the chest and solid blue chakra condensed around him. [Hand Seal Speed: 75] [Jutsu Speed: N/A]

He wouldn't attack he'd just keep running backward waiting for Reizo to come attack him.

AP Used: 40

AP Left: 167

WC: 151

TWC: 548
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:33 pm
Sora stopped before he could even attack, he remembered he had to do something.

"Sorry Reizo we can't spar, maybe later, I have some things I need to do for the orphanage." With that in his mind, he dispelled his Chakra Barrier and ran away with a short wave.

(EXIT)

WC: 52 

TWC: 600

Claims:

Stats: 3
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:53 pm
Unless previously agreed upon, please wait until either Reizo posts or the 48 hour mark has hit allowing you to skip him before you post an exit.<3
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:05 pm
Approved upon new information that the exit has been agreed upon. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum