Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotYesterday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Hitori and Komon: Fireball Jutsu Empty Hitori and Komon: Fireball Jutsu

Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:27 pm
Hitori leapt from tree to tree in the forests, avoiding each branch that seemed to be intentionally aiming for his head. “I am so lost,” he said, finally coming to a stop. “You hear a noise one minute and end up in the land of fire the next. Komon’s probably back at the training grounds waiting for me.”
Hitori looked around, listening. “I can’t hear anything over these birds.”
“BE QUIET!” Hitori yelled.
There was silence. Hitori sighed in relief and began to listen for the sound of trainees at the training grounds. “Now then…”
The birds erupted into chatter, this time louder than before. Their squeals and chirps filled Hitori’s ears as he descended into a frown. “Mother, why have you forsaken me?” he called out, unable to hear the sound of his voice over the birds.
Ok, maybe I can tell by the way these trees look. Hitori looked around, observing all the trees in the forest. These all look the same.
Hitori sighed in disappointment. “All this for what was probably a bird.” The Uzumaki looked up as sunlight began to pierce the clouds and shine on him. He closed his eyes and relaxed. Then something splattered on his coat.
At first, Hitori would dare not open his eyes, but curiosity got the better of him. Or anxiety. And now he regretted coming into this forsaken forest. Bird excrement ran down his scarlet jacket. “Great. Now I hate birds.” Hitori began to run up a tree, channeling his chakra to his feet. He evaded each of the massive limbs with flips and jump. As he ran, he could feel gravity pulling his face back, like a natural face lift. “These trees are so tall,” he said, exhaling deeply.
When the Uzumaki made it to the top, he looked over the various trees and forest. “There,” he said, as he spotted the training grounds. “This was a massive miscalculation. He climbed  down from the tree, this time remembering the location he needed to go in. The Uzumaki withdrew a kunai from his pouch and imbued it with his chakra. Hitori threw the kunai as hard as he could in the direction of the training site. It pierced one tree after another, leaving him with a straight line so he was not to be misguided or lost.

The genin repeated the process until the trees began to thin. “I’m coming Komon!” he shouted, leaping forward.

WC: 406
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Hitori and Komon: Fireball Jutsu Empty Re: Hitori and Komon: Fireball Jutsu

Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:39 am
Komon sat on a stump with his back slouched over and elbow on his knee, his hand pressing into his cheek to keep his face from falling forward. While he did so he would let out a small sigh before his eyes focused on the metal kunai in his free hand. The silver circle at the end of the kunai wrapped around the end of his sole extended finger twirling in a circle. Apparently hitori was running late. Komon had been wanting to learn some new fire techniques and new that the gennin recently placed under his command would need some training in offensive jutsu as he was a med spec. So the two had arranged to meet here where Komon had intended to learn the great fireball technique.

Beginning to grow irritated he flicked his finger forward towards a wooden target on a nearby tree sending it dead center into the bullseye. If there was one thing extensive Kunai training had given him it was accuracy, Now with nothing left in his hands to entertain him he would activate his byakugan to see that Hitori’s chakra signature was heading towards him. “Finally” He thought as he got up to greet the boy.

WC: 203
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:34 pm
“We meet again, Komon!” Hitori yelled, leaping from the woods. What was that thing Komori said? Dy… Dynamic… “Dynamic Entry!” the Uzumaki yelled. He leapt into the air and extended his foot forward. But tripped.
Hitori looked up at Komon and noticed a familiar taste. Dirt. “Blegh!” Hitori spat, launching mud from his mouth. He raked off his tongue with a leave and discarded it. The Uzumaki swished saliva in his mouth and spat, producing a brown, mud-filled hybrid of spit. “I’m sorry,” Hitori said, spitting again.

Hitori brushed off his jacket when he remembered the bird poop. He nearly threw up, but slowly took off his jacket and laid it on the ground. “I have spares.” Hitori popped his neck and walked to Komon, brushing off his chain and cloth under layer of clothing. “Taijutsu isn’t exactly my forte, but, hey, that’s why you’re here. We got ninjutsu to learn!” Hitori smiled nervously and looked back at the woods, then at Komon. “Also, I’m sorry for being late. There was this bird thing, then I got lost, and all the trees looked the same, and it was just really confusing, and…” Hitori took a deep breath, calming down. “Anyway, I’m here now, so let’s learn some jutsu!”

WC: 614
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:56 pm
As Komon got up he would hear the genin's voice. As usual hitori was a bit obnoxious, for someone who seemed not to get along with his brother the two sure shared a very similar personality. “Dynamic Entry” He would shout as he lost his balance and fell into the grass tearing dirt up as he did so. The sight was enough to make Komon laugh aloud and so he did, but the laughter was further carried out as he watched the kid spitting mud out of his mouth. Komon was planning to get onto him for being late before this but he figured that the crash had been punishment enough.

As he regained his stature he would face Hitori before responding. The kid seemed happy and rather excited to be learning. Which he supposed would be a good quality for a student, speaking of which, it was probably about time to officially announce team purple. “Before we get started hitori… I recently became a chuunin and I got my official team assignments. You, Sakana, and Komori have been placed under my command. In other words, I guess you could say I’m your sensei now.” He’d say offering a smile at the last sentence to show he was happy with his team.

“Now for the ninjutsu, I actually haven’t learned any fire release techniques yet, but I’ve been doing some studying and I figure great blazeball should be as good a place as any to start. I’ve got the basics down and now we just need to put it into action.”

WC: 464
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:47 pm
“Oh, right.” Hitori rummaged through his pouch, sifting his hand through the mass of scrolls he had stuffed into the bag. He stuck his tongue out as he reached deeper, finally grasping the scroll. “Ah, here we go.” Hitori withdrew the great fireball jutsu from his bag. “I guess it’s better you start off with something smaller, Komon-sama. Here,” Hitori said, handing the scroll over.
“It’s nothing too complex for you, I’m sure. It might take me a bit longer, so, if you get it right away, maybe you can help me too?” Hitori began to rummage through his scrolls again, making sure everything was in some type of order. “There’s only two handsigns, too!”

The Uzumaki boy walked over to a boulder. I’m gonna go practice it over here. I’ve learned that trees and fire don’t go well together, and Kumogakure’s in bad enough shape as it is. I don’t want it to look any worse with charred forests. I’d also like to keep my head. Good luck, Komon!”

WC: 784
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:53 am
Komon gladly accepted the scroll from his student, and quickly began to study it. The hand signs were simple enough. Nothing overly complicated like chidori. It was a simple two seal weave consisting of horse and tiger. As he committed the seals to memory over and over again he began to look around for a place to practice that wasn’t around trees, because as hitori had just said, there was no reason to set the hidden cloud on fire in a training excersize.

After a bit of walking he found a small pond about 15 meters away from where Komori was standing, before deciding that he’d just use the technique in there. As he put together his fire chakra he realized that he really had no idea how to expell it from his body. So he’d wait on hitori to use the technique, activating his byakugan and watching closely without actually looking at him. As byakugan gave him 360 degree vision, he’d monitor the flow of hitoris chakra as he watched.

WC: 635
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum