Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Chakra Anesthetic - Hitori Empty Chakra Anesthetic - Hitori

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:17 pm
“Hmm..” Hitori hummed inquisitively, browsing through the various assortment of jutsu scrolls and the like he had gathered. Dust had collected on them, and, rather than displaying the honey and vanilla color accustomed to parchment, grey collections of skin cells and the like filled with shelves.
Hitori stood atop an old rolling ladder in what was his father’s personal library. The Uzumaki boy found solace amongst the scrolls and appreciated them for all the knowledge they possessed. Even some of the more saucy scrolls in his father’s personal collection. Hitori reminisced about reading the tale of Iriki Senju and his quest for love in a loveless Shinobi World with a group of schoolgirls at the Ninja Acad-
Hitori shook himself back into reality and let out a huge breath of air, launching dust particulars in the air. So much, in fact, that it appeared as a thick fog. He began to cough and sputter until he lost his balance and fell from the ladder onto the hard, wooden floor. Books and scrolls launched from the shelves and onto Hitori, trapping him in a pyramid of reading material.
“Marvelous,” Hitori said, burrowing his way out of the fallen literature and instructions. His coat had been smudged by dust so thick that it appeared to be an acrylic, grey paint. He quickly brushed off the mess with his hands and began to load scrolls into a large, leather sack. “There ought to be something I can learn with these scrolls,” the boy said, loading each one carefully into the sack. “If not, maybe Komon or Komori could use them.”
Hitori withdrew one of the books, examining the cover. “Make Out in Sunny Kazegakure,” he read, following the cover with his eyes. “I’ll give this one to Komori.” Hitori stood, placing the remaining books and scrolls into his bag. “I really need to dust.”
Hitori shut his library doors, and peaked into his mother’s room. “Hm,” he said. “I wonder why dad doesn’t have a portrait.” Hitori smiled partially, dismissing the thought. He entered the room, noticing that the incense had been used up. He quickly withdrew a fresh stick from the ceramic bowl and lit it with a flint. Lavender filled his lungs. “Be seeing you, mom,” he said, exiting the room.
Hitori stepped out of his home and let the sunlight hit his face. “I wonder if anyone’ll be at the training grounds,” Hitori wondered, stepping onto the road. “Wait a second, where do any of my friends even live?” Hitori looked around, but was only greeting by the faces of hard-working elderly people. “Probably far away.”
As Hitori reached the training grounds, he examined the fields for people. Barren. Hitori moved on until he heard a whimpering in the woods nearby. He paused, and listened closely. There was a soft wheezing nearby that barely penetrated the wind. Hitori took off to the woods, maneuvering through the trees. “Hello!” he yelled. “Does someone need help!?”
When the trees began to thin and spread out, Hitori saw something in the distance. An object laying in the grass, stained with blood. “Hello?” Hitori ran forward to the creature and examined it. It was a white dog, bearing several caramel brown spots and a thick, fluffy coat. “Hey, hey, hey… shhh…” Hitori stroked the wounded animal that winced at his touch. He quickly retracted his hand, and turned his body to examine it. “Several lacerations… Who did this to you, boy?” Hitori looked down. “Who did this to you, girl?”
The dog growled at Hitori as he tried to get closer. The Uzumaki boy bit his lip. “I can’t heal you if you won’t let me, girl.” Hitori raised his fingers to his chin. He turned and unzipped his leather bag, and the genin began to withdraw scrolls and books by the handfuls. “Gotta be something in here I can use to help you…”
Hitori maneuvered his hand into the bag pulled a book to the side. Underneath was a scroll labeled “Medical.” Hitori grabbed the scroll from the bag and quickly unraveled it, revealing the next. “Looks like some sort of anesthetic.” He quickly read the jutsu twice over. Hare, Ox, Monkey… I see. Hitori looked up from the scroll at the dog and frowned. “I see.”
Hitori got on his knees and laid the scroll down. “Hare,” he formed the sign, “Ox,” again, “Monkey.” Hitori focused his chakra as if blood flow to his fingertips. His fingers lit up with chakra, appearing as blue chakra. He struggled to keep it steady, trying to keep the input and control equal. “Ok, I think I’ve got it.” Hitori looked at the dog before him and then at the scroll. “This is going to hurt at first, but the wound will be minor, and you’ll not have so much pain anymore. Then I can heal your cuts.”
Hitori took a deep breath and jolted his hand forward, hitting the dog. At first it yelped, and the cry made Hitori wince in pain, but this was a different type of pain than what the dog had suffered. Hitori remembered the man he had harmed on the mission with his friends. The boy. This felt the same. There was no logic or reason to it, as one was a defenseless animal and the other an attacking criminal. The Uzumaki could not explain it, but the feeling was there regardless.
Hitori removed his hand, and the dog leaned up a bit. The Uzumaki stroked it softly. “Shhh.. I still have to fix your cuts. Stay still.”
Hitori weaved the boar, rat, and snake signs, and he focused his chakra into his hands. His hands began to glow a bright blue. “Here,” he said, placing his hands over the cuts. The cuts began to seal quickly, and Hitori glided his hands across the dog’s body.
Hitori sighed, and scratched behind the dog’s ears. “Good girl,” he said smiling.
A whistling came from the distance, and the dog ran off, panting in its direction. Hitori’s smile faded into a frown. He sat in the dirt for a moment and thought. Nothing I’m not used to. The Uzumaki stood and grasped onto his scrolls, placing them back into the bag. Voices came from back at the training fields, but he could not make them out.

Maybe that’s Komon, Komori, and Senshi. Hitori grasped his bag and began to make his way back to the training fields.

WC: 1075
Requesting: 5 Stat Points; [url=http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t26871-chakra-anesthetic]Chakra Anesthetic[/url]
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Chakra Anesthetic - Hitori Empty Re: Chakra Anesthetic - Hitori

Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:17 pm
Approved for the claims...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum