Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 4:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 4:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 2:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 2:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 1:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 1:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 1:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 12:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 12:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
20 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

In which an arrogant prikk gets schooled? (I/O) - Page 2 Empty Re: In which an arrogant prikk gets schooled? (I/O)

Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:56 am
Equivalency, haphazardly…hmm, Ayato could almost see it; taking words with a nice ring and lumping them together into your sentences made you sound smarter and add more weight to your argument. Oh and let it be known if you suffer from mouth diarrhea all the better. The man talked too much, seriously. Ayato had never witnessed anything like this before. Seemingly the man did everything he could within his power to shape everything to fit his preconceived notions. A good strategy would be not to even bother with such a person, ignore, leave him be. Hell, Ayato knew that before and even pointed the man towards the exit for this debate, with both sides being dissatisfied but he kept coming at him regardless. Questioning one's reasons for doing something is one thing, downright accusing him of bad behavior another.

Twisting your words?  No.  I did no such thing. All I did was to challenge you to rethink your observation about me having no reason to attack you and realize you’ve fallen for the stereotypical of I know it all instead of doing your own thinking. Guilty for mocking a part of your argument, though. But since you are very forgetful, I’ll remind you stated that you were in a position to know such things.  ”

But even if the man had half the right of it, then he would sooner than later realize that if you don’t want another misinterpreting part of your dialogue you ought to be more specific. In truth, Ayato was more saddened that few people understood his cutting wit -that part about Academy Students being of war councils. With some people, you only needed to point them towards the pond to find water, while to others you had to splash it on their face. 

Speaking about twisting words....yes for shinobi specializing in close quarters their body is their weapon. But you’re deflecting the point.  I argued about concealed weapons and their public display and how this could be with the intent to harm someone. My parallel on someone throwing the lighting bolt was just that, a parallel. What you were saying is an irrelevant comparison. So you can either deal with what I really said or leave it be." It may sound mean, but this was reasonable and Jeisuta ought to understand this. Ayato was not very impressed overall with how this went, confused more than anything else. Why do people fight so desperately to keep to their false convictions? Perhaps because they know you are absolutely right or it’s just a truth they are not ready to acknowledge. Or sometimes they just like to fight.

"You also have the mistaken impression that I attacked you because I had a bone to pick with everyone in my path. It's about time I addressed it since you are sticking to it. This is clearly not the case since, despite aggressively talking back to me, I have not assaulted you, and that is something a person itching for a fight would evidently do. Just now you said it yourself I didn't try to stop by using force while you were doing…that thing.  "Even though the Hyuuga was not taking the man's actions about using chakra to slice logs in the POV this did not mean they were not there, and even though gave the impression he was standing without his guard up, he was in fact on high alert, ready to handle Jeisuta if he got any weird notions to do a thing with this chakra wood cutting whatever. 

"This was to give you the opportunity to explain yourself. Yet here you are attempting to use even that to suggest I'm contradicting myself.  Let it be known that as of this moment while you cut logs and rocks with chakra I'm the fail safe that you don't go acting out." As he was when Jeisuta made for the kunai, which Ayato this time would let him pick without interfering, provided he keeps it in pockets until he reached the training ground "Unless you meant I ought to take action for the fact that you are doing push ups while talking to another person. This makes you weird, not a threat. And if I attacked every weirdo who I came across in this village only myself and the goats would be left to guard it I’d wager. “ 

Ayato paused for a moment to catch his breath, in order to make sure that his mouth and tongue would not dry from an excessive dialogue.“There was this one time that after I trained a kunoichi in fire release, I got the notion it was safe to partly open up to her. Paid the iron price for that. She went all magical girl,  presenting me with pieces of useless advice about what should I do with my life while smiling and winking. I wouldn't touch any of her work with a twenty feet pole afterward. Anyhow, I bet you are confused as to why I'm telling you all this. Well, it is to understand my end game. And that is for better or worse, other people’s feelings and thoughts about me matter so little.”  Unless Jeisuta was one of those rotten Graybeards of the Hyuuga, who dared to call Ayato a child born out of sin, for being the son of a kin-slayer and a nameless peasant.  

Thinking about it broke his attention for a moment only to snap out of it with this line. "Later on, I might come seeking a rematch. Won't be hard to find you, I think I've memorized your chakra signature, and those eyes of yours are hard to miss." That picked Ayato’s interest but not in terms of getting excited about an upcoming combat situation. This was for people who read too many Shonen manga. Instead, he was taken back because he found himself thinking about Azusa Uzumaki for the first time in a while. 

The last time they had seen each other was before she departed for her final Chuunin exam mission. “Next time we meet each other let us fight to our heart's content. You are going to lose, though.” She had announced to him passionately, her clear blue eyes like mountain lakes glistening in the sun.  Ayato had reached out to bump fists.  “I am not the same person I was back in the Academy. I meant it when I said this time victory will be mine.”  With this proclamation (not believing half of it) he had responded to her, the knuckles of his fist brushing softly against hers. Months had passed since then, but Azusa had yet to return to the City. 

"A rematch, I see. You'll need a lot of chakra for that, and the hope that I will still be around then."

WC: 1238
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

In which an arrogant prikk gets schooled? (I/O) - Page 2 Empty Re: In which an arrogant prikk gets schooled? (I/O)

Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:34 pm
Sadly, there was no helping a fool who couldn't see the hypocrisy of his own actions.

"If you can't admit to your own shortcomings, and run away from the truth, it will come back to bite you. I've made mistakes, but I can admit to them. Don't know about you. At best, I will agree to disagree, but no further."

Strangely enough, he was not the only one with a highly obtuse sense of humor. With that though, he would fall silent, quite possibly ignoring any further communication attempts from the other person. From the sounds of things, pessimistic was an understatement when it came to this fellow.

Unfortunately, from this fellow's reply, it was hard to know what he intended to do, given that so much of it was spent conversing.

However, Ayato had not stopped Jeisuta, and that would be his fatal mistake.

Just kidding.

This was indeed going to let Jeisuta take his stuff back, and walk to the training grounds, uninhibited. If Ayato (though Jeisuta did not know his name) wished to leave, now would be a convenient time to do so, otherwise, Jeisuta would be popping up in the training grounds, shortly.

(apologies for the short post, much posts, too many distractions)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:53 pm
Ayato watched as the older ninja proceeded to pick up his kunai. Of course, a person as distrusting of others as Ayato would not let his guard down even at this point, where this whole situation was about to reach it's conclusion, with Jeisuta walking away. He couldn't help but notice through his Byakugan that Jeisuta's lower back area and more specifically where Ayato's palm struck him had started to swollen. This, made him feel bad. 

Not for, for Jeisuta no. Ayato wasn't the type to pity others - he knew what consequences this had to people who received the pity. They either they loathed the person giving it to them, or worse it even provided them with an imaginary fail safe that as long they played the victim card they'd get away from trouble, or at least be able to make their actions understandable, no matter how wrong. 

No, the one Ayato felt bad was for himself. There were a few things to remember about the Hyuuga compound as a structure itself. The walls were made of the finest stone, the decorations of gold and silver dust, and the porcelain items of the highest quality standing upon the work of wood masons, several servants trying to keep everything tidy and men at arms guarding the rooms of the elders. These were the thing he could recall best. But what happened to him in the yard, that he remembered clearly enough.

"You are not one of us. Your eyes are brown, like mud." Ayato, even now could taste of iron exploding in his mouth when his cousin buried his knee into his face and shattered his jaw. This was not the knockout hit of a sparring session between equals.  His cousins and the rest were at it for a while, striking him half a hundred times while all the inner fight had gone out of him from the beating he received beforehand. 

Even thinking about it made his mouth twitch and his hands to curl into fists. He remembered how he wasn’t able to stand up properly yet the real struggle was to refuse to weep. Worst of them all, the bitter feeling of frustration and helplessness eating him within. "I thought I had graduated from then." He said to himself. but here he was, in a parallel situation to those arrogant pricks that walked like they had kunai in their asses. The kind he had sworn to never become...

No. Why would he think that? Jeisuta was older than him and a person who could stand up for himself. Older and bigger and stronger...both his father and Kyousuke Snow had taught Ayato how to fight bigger men, though. Did any of the kids get any actual training in combat other than the basics in the academy? Ayato knew that for the majority of them, their fathers were farmers and smiths and miners. What they knew of fighting they must have learned in alleys and taverns. 

"Hey." Ayato said meekly. His brow grew into a full frown when he realized how weak he must have sounded. Thankfully he had spoken in a low enough tone that the other one didn't hear him. He cleared his throat, took a deep breath and spoke again. " I don't remember telling you it was alright to leave. Come back here." Ayato stated, raising the tone of his voice so Jeisuta would hear him clearly enough, to whatever distance he had managed to walk.

If Jeisuta had done as asked, the Hyuuga would seize the older nin's figure for a couple of seconds with that piercing gaze of his, before the eyes shifted from white to brown. "Someone of my own blood used the same move on me once, it hurt like a bastard." Ayato would say holding his back straight "There are ways to defend against that, I can show you...if you want." He finished, with a tone of voice filled with distant coldness. 

WC:646
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:27 pm
(ooc: sorry mate, but I will be going inactive soon, and I don't think I should leave threads hanging like this ;-; )

"Apologies, but you are quite right, that strike you did was remarkably effective, I'm not sure I can train much longer today, unfortunately. I will need to get this checked out, lying down earlier must have helped reduce the swelling or something, I'm not a medic though, so I don't really know.

Ayato's changes of tone did not go unnoticed, but Jeisuta did not feel like it was necessary to mention them.

"As much as I would love to learn more about physical combat, I think I might get murdered by the medical ninjas if I don't get this checked out, sorry." He wryly smiled.

Unless stopped, he would start heading off, after making sure he had grabbed all his gear, and set the stacks of wood he was using off to the side, out of the way. Hopefully Ayato was willing to let him off the hook as well.

"Hopefully, we meet under more pleasant circumstances, next time." He winked at the boy.

(exit, hopefully)

(4857+164=more than 5000 but idc how much)
(claiming 2k words towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22715-v6-chakra-sensory and http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22309-chakra-infusion?highlight=chakra+infusion, each.

Oh, and +25 stats?

assuming the chakra sensory skill claim is approved, can I go for memorizing Ayato's chakra signature?

If it is not very obvious, I can clarify training)
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:37 pm
(claiming full exit, since topic is ded)

(chakra sensory, I alluded to for a while, by sensing "other" versions of Ayato, though I admit this is rather weak. Chakra infusion is when he is running chakra through his hands, using it to cut wood iirc, etc. Either way, going for stats, if the other stuff doesn't fly, Idc, I'm not gunning for them now anyways )
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:29 am
(This topic will never die.) 

Ayato listened to the man politely turning him down his offer to show him defense since he got to get himself checked, to which Ayato calmly agreed. Jeisuta grabbed all his gear and the wooden logs. "Hopefully, we meet under more pleasant circumstances, next time." Jeisuta proclaimed with a wink. To that Ayato couldn't agree more.

"We held off introductions before. The name is Ayato. And it doesn't come with a flashy title, unfortunately. Everyone in this village seems to have one of these as of late. " Ayato let out with usual dry tone. 

Ayato had missed the chance to introduce himself properly before indeed, and that would be because he considered Jeisuta to be a malicious element that may need to be dealt with it.  But since this wasn't the case it doesn't matter now. All in all, Ayato preferred people who were willing to stand up for themselves like Jeisuta, over idiots who believed the world to be a story where you have to overcome your foes to turn them into lifelong companions and allies. Yet nothing he could do about it other than ignoring that kind entirely, there is always going be some motherfucker ice-skating uphill, regardless of the village.

"You can find me seven in the morning at the easternmost training ground if you are willing to put in some work," The Hyuuga turned around and took a few steps before he put his hands together to execute the Body Flicker. The next moment he disappeared with a gust of wind kicking up grass and dirt from the ground. 

[EXIT]

WC: 278
TWC: 2162 + 3178 = 5300 already claimed for 3k
22 ap for 2300 words
and 2300 for Brynden[2300|3000]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:35 am

Approving everything <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum