Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Ninja Tourism  Empty Ninja Tourism

Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:03 am
The little white-haired boy wandered throughout the world as curious as he could be, ignorant (either by his own choosing or not) to the more dangerous side of man. He had met some nice folks on his way into the Tornado country, from merchants, to some other ninja, to the occasional tourist like himself. Today was his lucky day it seemed... everyone was so nice... Of course, when they all asked if he wanted to go with them to the village, some place more safe than out here, he respectfully declined. He had a place to be anyway! Little Aeizith wanted to see the ruins of the tornado country.

He didn't exactly know what he was expecting, this place... Perhaps he thought it would be a calmer place and they called it tornado-country because of the occasional twisters that wandered through... He was clearly mistaken... Aeizith squinted his eyes as heavy gusts of wind bombarded his smaller form, some of them threatening to push him over. The ground underneath his feet was hard, rocky, uncomfortable land, but there seemed to be no tornadoes around the area as of yet... perhaps he arrived at a calmer time...? Pushing through the barrage of windy walls, he made his way down from his perch and into the decimated ruins of what once was a great village. Some of the buildings still stood (or at least their foundations did) and there wasn't any bodies around that he could see... He smiled to himself like a little child. It was like finding some ancient ruins in a desert or something! Exciting! Every time he came across a more put-together building than most, he'd peek his little head in, looking for anything that might interest a 14 year-old boy like him. So far, the results were less than inspiring, but that didn't get his hopes down! If anything, it made him more excited, believing that whatever was left behind must've been hidden... and if it was hidden, it must've been grand...
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Ninja Tourism  Empty Re: Ninja Tourism

Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:02 am
Xuba could feel it. The fluxing wind. Flowing and ever moving. Invisible to the naked eye, yet always there. Always pressing forward despite the direction. The barren lands and the dark skys left the young man with a joy that could be clostest to admiration. 

This..... this is it. This feeling of the ever calling wind. The land of tornadeos. The dancing winds that flux and ever in terror  it causes. The place i can elevate my self and my body. To gain strength beyond my dreams. There must be a village! A master!

Xuba headed due further south from his location. The treck was the hardest he has ever done. The winds were random and strong. Many a time he found himself stumbling of ver rocks and pebbles. His colored clothing strained and ripped in small bits. His muscles where sore. Any lesser man wouldve faltered and surrendered, but xuba pressed on. 

The calm finally left xuba in surprise the rundown sign of a once mighty village met his eyes, and xuba raised an eyebrow in confusion. Confusion soon became shock as xuba  entered what once was the village into once more a long deceaced massacure. The land was like a relic in time. Iwagure looked fresh compared to this. It mustve been a decade or longer since this village was in use. It was xubas guess.

A white haired boy was the greeting to xubas eyes. As xuba shook his head in confusion. Was it a survivor in this dead place? Xuba approached the boy carefully.

"Looks may be deciving, but are you the lone master master of this once mighty village?"
Anonymous

Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:31 am
Aeizith flinched as he heard an unexpected voice call out to him from behind. How could this be...? Wasn't this place supposed to be empty or something...? Was there still people alive in these ruins? Slowly, he turned around, further surprised by who he was faced with. The man was a bit taller and definitely bulkier, his skin dark and possessing a diamond on his forehead. He wore rather plain colors of a grey shirt and dirty white pants, both of which worn and torn as if he had just gotten out of a fight. That alone made the little white-haired boy nervous... They guy asked him if he was once the "master" of this village and to that, he smiled a little, relaxing.

"N-no...." Aeizith responded, shaking his head. The wind seemed to tear at them both as they stood there out in the open, becoming more ravenous and determined with each passing moment. "M-my name is Aeizith.... I j-just came here to t-to explore..." He shuffled his feet a bit, somewhat uncomfortable being in the presence of a stranger. He was never comfortable in crowds or in the presence of people he didn't know... In his experience, those people were just as soon cut you with a knife than say 'good-morning'. Against his natural instincts, the boy decided that this guy wasn't like THOSE guys... this guy (at least he wanted to think so) seemed kinder, someone he could trust not to kill him for not having a headband.

"W-what's your n-name...?"
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:46 am
The boy by the glance was a mess. Shaken, broken even  a nervous wreck. Xubas grey eyes gazed into the boys and nodded. He was no master yet. But one day xuba was certain of the boy and his insecurities. The boy reminded xuba of himself years ago. 15 years on the road only taught xuba one thing. That when it came to it. The travelers watch the weaker ones back.

"Xuba is my name. So you wander the road like me i see. Stay low, stay hidden, watch and vanish from sight. This i understand, but you will be a master one day. Every man becomes a master. The wind called to me to come home. Take my heart and soul and feast on its power. Train and gain reknown through your spirit and determiation. That is what it calls. And i follow it with no regress or heed. What calls you Aeizith my freind?"

Xuba noted the wind but was unusually calm even as the wind became wirled about and grew more firocious. Xuba never minded he was at peace with himself plus he was in his element
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen
Stat Page : Daemon
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 5000

Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:07 am
A  land buffeted by a seemingly non ending wind. Kaos snorts to himself, as his cloak whips around him. At least it beat the sand and heat. He was still shaking sand out of his shoes, but he had decided that he wasn't safe in the sands of Wind. Perhaps he had been dehydrated a little. But still, it caused Kaos to travel away from his oasis and into blistering wind of Tornado country. As a boy in a gang, rumors of hidden things within the city of Tatsu, and Kaos decided to pay the ruins a visit. Of course, wading through the crowd of people gave Kaos serious impulse control, and he had to force himself not to look over his shoulder, not to look suspicious. He didn't want any local law enforcement or any vigilante getting any ideas. Of course, the one impulse control he didn't properly control was casing out people, determining  what valuables they had, and how well guarded they were. Here and there he saw merchants, with guards who keep a close grip on their swords in sheathes, and a closer eye on anyone approaching. He didn't feel like risking his life for the few ryo he could escape with. He cased other travelers, some seemed wary, keeping an eye on the crowd, some seemed uninteresting in the crowd, more interested in the sites. He settled eyes on one said traveler, someone who seemed to be a little too young to be traveling alone out here. A black scarf drapped around the person's spiky white hair, like his own. 
His brain said target, his instincts told him to hold off on attacking him. He cautiously began to follow him, and he noted that the person seemed to be headed towards the ruins of Tatsu. He grinned as he gathered his fluttering cloak around him, to keep it from fluttering all over the place.
He followed the kid all the way into the city. The buildings- some still form, others destroyed, while the majority were dangerously standing- that littered the ruined city gave some shielding to the wind, which only helped shield Kaos from the wind occasionally.
Kaos continued to follow the boy, going inside one of the buildings, climbing the stairs, keeping his balance, and going on to the roof, to be buffeted by wind once again. He begins jumping across the low gaps in the building to follow the boy, careful to judge his jumps and determine if the roofs on the other side were still good. For the time being, none of the roofs had collapsed on him.
A slow rumbling sound came from within Kaos,and for a second, Kaos caught a fleeting voice, "Go back to the warmth of the sand, boy, all this blistering wind, battering your body, causing your body to panic and quite frankly annoys me."
Kaos stops in his tracks, his shock causing him to release the edges of his cloak, allowing it to flap in the wind around him. Instantly, the wind threatens to knock him off the roof, and he shakes his head, quickly gathers his cloak in his hands, and jumps to the next roof. There he sees another person, staring straight at the one Kaos had been following. Kaos pauses for a moment, and wonder if this was a trap of some sorts, but doesn't hear anything even though he sees the lips moving. The wind on the rooftops made sounds unlikely to be heard by Kaos. It even looked as if the boy Kaos had followed was responding, but Kaos couldn't make anything out.
He sees a lower balcony that he could jump down on to get a better look at the situation brewing down there. He determines that it's on the next building over, halfway between the two of them, so he quickly jumps to the next building, for a second, lands on the edge, and throws/rolls himself onto the roof to keep from falling off. He looks down over the edge at the balcony he was aiming for. He sits on the edge, lays on his back, and flips to his stomach, then begins wiggling down, catching himself of the edge. He dangles on the edge, and the lets go, expecting to land safely on the balcony, not having realized that the balcony was hanging on by a thread of wood, termites having eaten the other wood to dust. Luckily for Kaos, his fall was short, and a balcony broke his fall. Unluckily for Kaos, he had another two balconies to break before reaching the ground, which had some amount of shrubbery to catch him. He landed feet first, relaxed,and rolled. He caught himself, dust off the damage, and sighed.
He flourishes in both directions and says "Ta-da."
A voice that almost purrs like a cat says, "Foolish human."
Anonymous

Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:35 am
Aeizith tilted his head to the side, confused, not quite understanding what exactly the man in front of him was trying to say. He spoke in this strange way that seemed to veil his point so much, one had to go digging through the foliage  to find what they were looking for. It sounded like some greeting, advice or something, but with his young, immature mind, he couldn't quite decipher what exactly he was trying to say. It was only his last sentence that Aeizith managed piece together a meaning...

"Oh.... um...." He began strongly, running his fingers through his snow-white hair as he attempted to come up with an equally eloquent response. "I-I just w-wander around.... explore a-and stuff... n-no wind c-calls me or a-anything...." He snickered a little at his response just as another volley of wind blasted over them both, forcing the boy to take a step back and hold up an arm to cut the vengeful air. Before he could say anything else or even shudder at the chill of the wind, a large CRACK could be heard just underneath the howling of the winds as if they were attempting to cover up the noise. Aeizith's head immediately turned in the direction of the sound along with the rest of him, turning his back to darker-skinned ninja.

Another smash, then another as something fell from a nearby roof. smashing through worn balcony after worn balcony before miraculously landing on his feet, ducking into a roll to use up his momentum, then presenting himself to the two ninja in such a way, it could only be something akin to a circus act. Aeizith couldn't help but start clapping his hands slowly, but not exactly sarcastically as he stared at the older boy, actually quite surprised at how similar they looked. Sure, he had shorter hair, but they still possessed the same colored eyes, hair and similar attire somewhat... If he didn't know who his family was, he might have thought this kid to be a long lost sibling or something. Still... another stranger... and it didn't take long for the boy's body to start quaking and shiver again.

"W-what.... was t-that about...?" he asked, looking back at Xuba, then at the newcomer.
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:03 pm
Xuba tensed up as the sound of crashing  brought the conversation to an halt. A body fell from the top of one of the balconies and right into the present location of xuba and aeizith.

Falling bodies the place is riddled with surprises.

Xuba thought as he looked the newcommer up and down his grey eyes studying each feauture like an eraser going over a chalkboard. 

"I give you an 7/10 on your fall and tumble... who are you and are you from this village as well? I have seen one too many villages in ruins the past few weeks." 

Xuba motioned towards Aeizith to come towards him. His eyes not leaving the boy for a moment xuba offered the boy a seat with a simple yet neutral tone.

"Please i request you take a seat from the wind. We will need to gather supplies from the area around here for survival. The further away we are from our opressors... the sooner we can live life fully and freely. My name is xuba I hail from the far north western area of this land." 

Yen looked over at Aeizith and spoke in a softer voice. 

"Are you seeking a home young one?"
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen
Stat Page : Daemon
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 5000

Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:02 pm
Kaos continues to wipe off any imaginary dust on him, letting his cloak flap around him. and laughs, "Only a 7 out of 10? I must work on that."

A groan from inside him resounds, and the voice says, "Dear gods above, this human is stupid."
I shoot back a thought, "Who are you?"
The voice doesn't respond, and Kaos focuses on the matters at hand. "I am, I am, ah, I'm Kaos, I suppose, at least that's the name I go by. As for this village, no, I came here to explore it. I'm from, well, I'm now based in the sands of Wind, in a nice little oasis I found."
"As to answer your question," -looking at the young boy with white hair- "I was following you. I was curious as to why a boy was traveling by his own lone self. It screams target."

Kaos stretches, and sighs. "So I don't know if you two have introduced yourselves or not, but I couldn't hear anything up on that rooftop. Mind telling me your names?"
He gestures to where he had been standing on rooftop, and then returns his hands to his side. He glances around the place, peering down the street at the city in ruins. It almost had a homely feel to it, if it wasn't for the building that were destroyed.
He shrugs off any thought, and glances  at them, wondering if he should prepare for any attacks. He decides against grabbing any kunai, as no bad vibes were coming off of him.

"Human, take me back to the sands, and the heat." the voice says in his head. Kaos still dumbfounded by the voice in his head, thinks back, "Who or what are you? Am i going crazy?"
The voice inside his head laughs, and then goes silent once more. He tried probing with more questions, but the voice didn't respond in any way to his questions. He groans inwardly. He refocuses on the two people at hand.
Anonymous

Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:02 am
Aeizith snickered a little more as Xuba rated the older-boy's landing, enjoying how casual they were all being in these creepy ruins of theirs. In response to his question, the older boy explained that his name was... Chaos...? Kaos...? And that he haled from the village of the sand. The reason that he was here at all was that he was watching and following the younger ninja, frankly stating that someone like him seemed like nothing less than a target. Of course, he wasn't wrong. A young, vulnerable child like him wandering throughout the (currently) untamed and wild lands with no protection but his young and pure charisma and the generosity of strangers. He hardly knew all the handsigns in the ninja-book let alone actually impliment them into chakra control. The little boy WAS really little more than a target and it was only by dumb luck and the generous humor of chance that allowed him to get this far without having a kunai in his spine. Still, he didn't quite know how to feel about knowing someone like this kid was following him around. Aeizith didn't mind protectors but he couldn't help but think this older boy wanted something from him in exchange for his "generous" service.

"M-my name is Aeizith..." He introduced himself, bowing his head just a bit in a respectful greeting. After names were shared all around, Xuba motioned for the smaller boy to come towards him and he complied, turning to face the much older and stronger man, looking up at him with a sort of awe. Almost too eagerly, the younger boy took the seat that was offered to him, but once again confused by what he was proposing. The man spoke of gathering supplies if they were to survive, that the farther they were from their "oppressors" they sooner they could live on their own, free. No doubt the more experienced Xuba was referring to the great villages, those that don't take kindly to the ninja without a home. Those that would slay them on sight for suspicions of treason and vandalism. The rumors alone were part of the reason Aeizith had stayed away from these villages, fearful that they may cut him down where he stood just as soon as offer him a place to sleep for the night. But then, the man leaned in close as if to tell a secret, his voice JUST loud enough to reach over the howling of the wind: Was he looking for a home...?

Aeizith hasn't ever really thought about a "home" since he had gotten on the road... He had wandered from safe place to safe place, but never really thought he'd stay there... The main "homes" of ninja were terrifying enough with their anti-missing-ninja policies, but the main reason was that his last real home, his family home, was still fresh in is mind as what had happened there. Xuba's face though... he seemed serious about what he was asking, as if he were offering the young boy a chance at a real home. He didn't know what to think... He looked back at Kaos, as if trying to leach some understanding from him, then back at the darker-toned man.

"I..... Y-yes....? W-why...?"
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:43 pm
Xuba smiled at the two newcommers. A child and a boy that falls from building tops with "ok" landings. Yet the fact was out of queation now they needed to act fast and percise to get decent protections from the windy trap of a land. Xubas goal was to get far from the land whence he xame from. 15 years of fleeing, and he would continue fleeing. 

Tyrning towards the "sky faller" xuba adressed him with a courtious manner. 

"You can call me xuba or the X. I have worked silently in the background of various lands for years. As i said my home lies in the northwest.... i intend to avoid having my location remain unknown for i am innocent of the crimes done to me. My heaven will be here. The wind feels live and fresh for my training, and my school. To teach the world of the ways of the wind. As for one i noticed that you guys need much needed food and shelter. We must hunt for our food. For we are people of the world. Not governed by the forces that would cause this."

Xuba gestered to the ruins around the group. As he spoke once more allowing them to take full effect of the ruins.

"To belive at first it is wonderous to have power. Is understandable, but take into scale what one destroys many more shall lose. In easy words. You destroy, you will lose just as much. It is inhumane. To think this is the second ruins i have seen.... but i have food for base survival, but since there are three of us we will have to hunt to feed 3.... are you guys profecient?"

Xuba asked his eyes darting between the boy and the flying flop known as kaos.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum