Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Hikari Namikaze finishes her first A-Rank Jutsu! Empty Hikari Namikaze finishes her first A-Rank Jutsu!

Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:20 pm
Hikari Namikaze would slowly wake up as she lazily as she got up before her alarm went off, the young maiden would look over to the alarm, ‘7:13’ it read. Her alarm wasn’t supposed to go off until 8:30, but Hikari guessed she was just in the habit of waking up early in the morning now. She would turn off the alarm so that it wouldn’t go off when she got up. Today was the day she was going to perfect her first A-Rank jutsu. Hikari didn’t know which one yet, but she knew she was going to learn one today. The maiden would slip out of her short pink dress that she slept in before she went to her bathroom and hoped into the shower. As the young girl bathed in the warm water, she wondered how she was going to do it, her arm was still in pain and would. Her plan was when she was done with her shower was to head over to the Kozai Yuki National Archives in order to complete some initial research before going out to the training field and finishing the training. Hikari would step out of the shower and slip into her normal white combat outfit. She straightened her hair and fixed it up before going out into the kitchen and making a fruit filled breakfast. With that, she would head out to the Kozai Yuki National archives.

It was early in the misty morning, the sun was still rising on the horizon, the city hidden among the stars illuminated by the orange dawn. While Hikari has been up this early before, for some reason, the way the city was being illuminated with the mist made the city appear to be something right out of holy heaven. She would walk through the city and head to the library

The Statutes in front of the library reflected the morning sun off its metal. The girl made her way into the Kozai Yuki National Archive. Of course, the first place she went was the front desk to talk to her favorite librarian, Suzaku.

“Hello there, Mr. Suzaku, how are you doing today?” The young Hikari would ask and start to put her hand into her hair and brush it out of her face.

“Why, hello to you, my young little kunochi.” the handsome librarian would give her a slight little smile. “How are you doing on this wonderful morning?”

“Pretty well, I am just still stuck with the unfortunate problem of my wind style jutsu, you know, the A-Rank spiraling ring one that I found in the library a few days ago?”

“Ah, yes, I recall that one from the other day.” He would say with a warm smile. “However, I recall you checked that scroll out, so why would you come here for more practice?”

“Well, yes, but I am having some problems still.” Hikari said, rubbing her arm. It was still hurting her from the jutsu she was trying to perfect. “So I was hoping to do some more basic research and hopefully she could get a hint on what is wrong from that.”

“Ah, a wonderful idea, going back to your basic’s is always a good idea when one finds themselves stuck at a road block that thy can’t get around, I’m sure I can find something on the basic’s of wind chakra control here.”

He would leave for about 5 minutes and return with a book titled ‘chakra control 101’ and would hand it to the young Hikari. “Ok, Mr. Suzaku, thank you so much!” with that, Hikari would take the book, and look around for a table to read the book at. Finding an empty one about half way in through the Library, the studious chestnut haired girl would open it up and start to read from it.

Wind chakra is probably the least destructive of all chakra types, but the most supportive. The main use of it is to increase the sharpness and the effectiveness of one’s weapons or tools. Wind is strong against lightning, but weak against fire (And can be used to support fire.) If one wishes to use wind as an offensive force, what they must do is use their chakra to sharpen the wind as much as possible, as if attempting to make it into a blade, before shooting it out from there body.

With this as an understanding, Hikari would close the book, she obviously already knew this, but it dawned on her that during her training, all she was using was raw chakra, she wasn’t trying to bend it into wind chakra, and didn’t try to sharpen it as much as possible. With that, Hikari thought she might understand what she was doing wrong. So, within 5 minutes of picking up the book, she already thought she understood what she had to do to get an understanding of the technique.

Heading out, she would return to give the book back to Mr. Suzaku, “Thank you so much, Mr. Suzaku, I really appreciate it!”

Mr. Suzaku would take the book back and look at the teenager with a curious look in his face. “Ah, well, it looks like I must apologize to you my young kunochi, I presume that since you didn’t spend hours here like you usualy do, that means that you didn’t find what you were looking for in that book.”

“Actualy, quite the opposite,” Hikari would give a warm smile as she spoke, “I already found what I needed. I’m going to go to the gym to warm up before I continue on to the training field to learn the jutsu.”

With that, Suzaku would give a warm smile back to Hikari before responding with a, “Ah, then I presume that my book was the right book for you, since you got in and out so quickly.

“Yes, it was wonderful, I am greatly in your debt.” The tea maiden would say before bowing and leaving him and the library to go to the gym.

Hikari went to the gym she often would train as a warm up before she went to learn more jutsu as usual. As Hikari would enter the gym like usual, (peaking her head in before head, as to make sure that the Justin Credible was not in the gym. She felt like that guy was useful, but didn’t want to bother with learning any knew martial art techniques today.) She would enter into the mostly empty gym and start to do her warm ups. She would start with doing 25 push-ups, 50 sit-ups, 100 jumping jacks, doing the splits, stretching her legs, her arms, and her back. When that was done, she would move over to the punching bags to do her normal workout after grabbing some hand wraps and wrapping them around her hands. .

Hikari started with a powerful left straight, before moving into a right hook, and then stepping to the side, she would perform a right mid kick. left straight, right hook, right low kick, Right hook, left mid kick step back, right hook, left straight, push kick, right straight, bob and weave, right high kick, left straight, right hook duck to the left, right high kick, step to the side, right hook, left hook, step in, right upper cut, let upper cut, step back, right straight, left straight, right low kick, left high kick, right straight, left straight, left straight, right straight, left straight, push kick, right hook, left hook, right straight, left mid kick, right high kick, left straight, right hook, right low kick, Right hook, left mid kick step back, right hook, left straight, push kick, right straight, right high kick, left straight, right hook duck to the left, right high kick, step to the side, right low kick, Right hook, left mid kick step back, right hook, left straight, push kick, right straight, right high kick, step into a right upper cut and back up, right high kick, left straight, right hook, right low kick, Right hook, left mid kick, step back, right hook, left straight, push kick, right hook, left straight, push kick, right straight, right high kick.

Hikari would step back and take a breather before stepping back up and continuing the combination. right high kick, step to the side, right hook, left hook, step in, right upper cut, let upper cut, step back, right straight, left straight, right low kick, left high kick, right straight, left straight, left straight, right straight, left straight, push kick, right hook, left hook, right straight, left mid kick, right high kick, left straight, right hook, right low kick, right hook, right high kick, left straight, right hook, right low kick, Right hook, left mid kick step back, right hook, left straight, push kick, right hook, left straight, push kick, right straight, right high kick. push kick, right straight, right high kick, step into a right upper cut and back up, right high kick, left straight, right hook, right low kick, Right hook, left mid kick, fake a left step before stepping to the right and preforming a right straight. right high kick, left straight, right hook, right low kick, Right hook, left mid kick, step back, right hook, left straight, push kick, right hook, left straight, push kick, right straight, right high kick, and to wrap it up she would step in and preform a right upper cut, but would jump as she was doing it, more for show than for training. As she finished up, she would take off her hand wraps before she would walk out and head towards the training ground.

Hikari namikaze would head towards the field and see that there wasn’t a lot of people at the training ground, only a few other genin doing some taijutsu sparing. Hikari would go to the opisote side of the grounds from them and try to perform the jutsu again. Hikari would remember what she had read about this jutsu,

‘The user creates a powerful ball of chakra that would be surrounded by a very thin disk like ring. Once formed, the user can throw this ball. The user can detonate this at any time. When that would happen, then the ball would explode and the wind would cut the body of that victim. When the ball would reach its destination, the ball would explode. The explosion radius would be 5 meters. The wind though, would have a sharpness of the power of the jutsu. The user would not be affected by the sharpness or explosion. The ball will explode automatically when it gets 50 meters away from the user. It does not require a hand sign, but instead just focus and the ability to use raw wind power. One trying to use this jutsu must Form the chakra into a ball in the user’s hand and try to make it as small as possible. Once this is complete, the user then can throw the ball at something, using his or her chakra in order to move it around. When completed, it looks like a 5 inch bright ball with a thin but 12 inch wide disk like ring that orbits the ball.’

Hikari would close her eyes and pull out her right hand, focusing on her chakra and trying to pull it into a ball just like she had before. Gathering chakra into her hand, as much as she could, trying to make it as powerful as possible. This time though, she wasn’t just focusing on the wind an how much of it there was, but focused on strengthen it, making it sharper, almost like each bit of wind was its own blade. As she did, she noticed that the air in her hand was turning darker and darker, as a dark ball of wind was forming in her hand, as it turned darker and darker, Hikari would notice that a ring of air was also forming around it, as if a layer of air was forcing more and more air into the small compacted area. She held it there in her hand for a few seconds, before she felt like she could handle the jutsu. As she did, she would suddenly pull it out and try to throw it straight into the air. The Ball made of wind chakra energy would fly out at a speed of 90 and would fly up about 50 meters into the air, before suddenly exploding at a power of 90 and making a 5 meter explosion. As the explosion died down, Hikari would wobble a little bit before falling to her knees, exhausted from the pure energy she had to shoot out. She would look up to the sky, drenched in sweat and would watch the majestic explosion. Hikari would look around and see that the gennin that was sparing had stopped and watched the explosion that had happened. They would then look back down at Hikari and she would slowly start to stand up. She would take a bit of a breather before she would hold out her arm again, she knew she had to do it one more time to make sure that the jutsu she had just done wasn’t a mistake, she had to be able to use it on the battle field.

Hikari would stick out her hand and gather up more wind chakra in an attempt to try to form the wind chakra in her hand. After she had focused for a bit, the dark ball would form into her hand again, focusing the wind chakra into her hand. When she finished, she would once again throw the jutsu up in the air, letting it fly as far away from her as possible. Once it got far enough away (50 meters) The jutsu would once again explode into the air. As it would, the air from the first one would brush Hikari’s hair back, not enough to do damage, but enough to take notice, another minute or two would pass and Hikari would feel the air from the second one pass her also. This was a powerful technique. This, was Hikari’s first A – rank Jutsu.

Word count: 2401
Stats Claimed: 12
Justu claimed:
Spiral ring: 4350/4350
Flower scatter dance: 272/3000
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 223500

Hikari Namikaze finishes her first A-Rank Jutsu! Empty Re: Hikari Namikaze finishes her first A-Rank Jutsu!

Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:13 pm

Approved <3
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 276150

Hikari Namikaze finishes her first A-Rank Jutsu! Empty Re: Hikari Namikaze finishes her first A-Rank Jutsu!

Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:20 pm
Thank you
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 223500

Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:21 pm

You're welcome. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum