Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Komon Summons Zhando of Raiton Valley Empty Komon Summons Zhando of Raiton Valley

Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:24 am
Komon stared in awe at the creature in front of him. Zhando of Raiton Valley was truly a sight to behold, the rhino was at least twice the size of his house and his horn was so shiny the sun glared off of it almost blinding the gennin when he looked towards it. He was so blinded he couldn't see the clearly annoyed face of the rhino. “Who dares summon me while I sleep under the trees of my valley?” The rhino exclaimed as it turned around to face the child that brought him to the large clearing in the woods he currently found himself in. “You? Have you come to see if you can tame me child?” Komon was kind of surprised by the question, he wasn't aware he had to challenge the rhino to be allowed to summon him. “What do you mean?” Komon asked the hulking mass in front of him.

Zhando was clearly growing impatient with him, and said “Where did you get the idea to summon me from child, I haven't the time to deal with you if you don’t know the customs of my people” he huffed out of his enormous nostrils after completing his sentence as if to indicate his disgust with Komon. Komon was more than taken back by the rhinos attitude, when he had met him a couple months back while searching for the rhinos of raiton valley he had seemed much more relaxed. Komon shrugged it off and thought things just must not be going well for the rhinos. He decided to show the rhino respect rather than instigate him further. “I apologize for being so naive, Zhando but if you will allow me to explain why I’ve summoned you I feel you will be able to sympathize with my situation”

Zhando was impressed by the boy’s manners despite his earlier rudeness. The boy is just like his father, polite as always, he’s passed my first test on all accounts. Zhando continued to parade as though he were angry to maintain his act. “Make it quick you’ve already wasted enough of my valuable time” Komon was beginning to get irritated but decided it was probably not the best idea to anger the thing that could squash him like a bug in one swift step.

“Well, it’s a long story…”

(Komon begins to describe events from earlier that day)

Komon had just been going for a routine walk when he had found himself in front of the training grounds, and as he passed it he saw something peculiar out of the corner of his eye. It was a man with a summoning scroll, just like the one he wore on his back, this caught his attention fairly quick thinking he may have found someone else who summoned rhinos. But to his amazement he summoned a completely different animal, something Komon had never seen before, the creature was covered from head to toe with black scales, it was about the size of a horse and had wings sprouting from its back and a long tail. Komon watched as the man hopped on the summons back and flew into the sky. It had left in envy of the man. All he could summon was a rhino the size of his fist.

After witnessing this he decided that it was about time he advance further with his skills in summoning the rhinos of raiton valley, but he had run into a problem. He had no idea how to summon anyone but tiaopi, the smallest and weakest of all the rhinos in raiton valley. But he figured at the very least he could ask the helpful little dude, if he knew how to get in contact with and summon more of his kind. So Komon rose his finger to his mouth, with a look of concern on his face. While a lot of jounin made this look super easy and painless he could never look forward to it, deciding to just get it over with he chomped down on his thumb with his teeth in order to draw the blood needed for the summoning jutsu he had learned a couple months back.

As the blood drew forth on his finger he slammed his palm to the ground and watch as a black seal extended into the ground and made a circle around him, before enveloping him in a thick smoke that even his byakugan could hardly see through. He waited to disperse even though he already knew that tiaopi would be there when it did. He had become fairly good at all of his ninjutsu in the past couple of months developing a mastery that not many gennin his age had. He had to of course if he ever wanted to rise through the ranks and make chuunin one day.

After a couple of seconds the smoke began to rise into the atmosphere and clear from the ground around him revealing the small figure of the rhino he had summoned often in the past. “Whatchu need komon, you pulled me out of the middle of my beauty sleep” the rhino joked. Komon said hi to his friend, before telling him about how he wanted to advance further in his summoning training. Now the byakugan was fast and Komon couldn't help but notice tiaopi’s face express an almost sad emotion before covering it with a smile. Komon didn’t know how to respond to this, he hadn’t expected his friend to get upset by this, but at the same time he understood. Tiaopi must have felt like he was being abandoned for bigger and better things, and that's not an easy emotion to handle.

After an awkward silence that lasted around 10 seconds tiaopi finally gave him a response, “The next rhino you’d want to summon would probably be zhando, he’s one of raiton valley's finest warriors and the second in command of our rhino forces. He’s as wise as he is tall, and as kind as he is wide.. But be warned getting him to work with you is no easy task.” The small companion warned him before jumping onto his shoulder. “So what you need a new rhino for anyways?” Tiaopi said jokingly.

Komon hesitated before he told him of his earlier experience with the scaled creature, and how he had felt envious of the summoner's abilities, to which tiaopi nodded in understanding. After explaining the situation, he asked him how he would go about summoning Zhando since the only technique he knew seemed to drag Tiaopi out of raiton valley and only Tiaopi at that.  Tiaopi didn't answer the question with words however, he simply kicked the summoning scroll off of komons back and onto the ground, and watched as it unravelled itself and sprawled against the grass filled ground, to show one signature that read tiaopi. “If you look at the scroll you can clearly see my name engraved on it in the first slot, that's because i'm the lowest ranking of all the rhinos in raiton valley…. Try as I might i'm the youngest and my chakra and body have yet to grow, but Zhando on the other hand….” Tiaopi paused before continuing his sentence and began to pace down the scroll all the way from the first slot passing about 6 before stopping at the second to last slot and continuing his speech “Is another story entirely, he's the second in command of all our forces second only to Roto.” as he finished his sentence the blue aura of his chakra began to surround his feet and he began another “With my chakra I act as a key to grant access to summoning stronger and higher ranking members of Raiton Valley and I now grant you access to Zhando the Wise” As he finished his sentence Zhandos name appeared on the scroll.

Komons eyes lit up as he saw how highly ranked the new summon he had been granted access to was. And he thanked his friend Tiaopi for his help. Tiaopi laughed at the naivety of the boy before saying “Don’t thank me yet” and disappearing into a cloud of smoke. With these words in his mind his confidence began to give way to superstition. “What the hell did he mean by that?” he thought to himself as he stared at the scroll in the middle of the clearing of trees. He waited about a minute before deciding that Tiaopi was probably just trying to put him on edge with a joke like he always did.

So he gathered the courage to once more lift his thumb to his mouth, and clamp down his teeth with enough force to pierce his own skin despite every instinct in his body telling him not too. As he sank his teeth into the warm flesh of his thumb he felt his blood begin to rise out of the wound he had created and pour out of his flesh. With the blood flowing and ready for the jutsu he raised his hand into the air before slamming it to the ground with enough force to leave an imprint of his hand in the dirt below him. He watched as a black seal spread out across the dirt and formed a circle around him once more pouring out smoke but this time with much more intensity.

The sheer amount of chakra this summon took from him felt around the same as what chidori had once done to him, he was aware he’d probably only be able to summon one or two rhinos per battle if they required this amount of chakra as soon as it happened. He watched as the smoke began to clear and he could see the black outline of what looked like a horn 30 something feet in the air.

(Back to Present Time)

“So you see Tiaopi was just trying to help me learn to advance in my summoning power, I was under the impression you’d be willing to help me zhando the wise” Komon said with the most respect he could to a talking rhino that constantly condescendingly called him kid. He then decided to show the rhino that he wasn’t going to be pushed around by looking him directly in the eye and giving him an ultimatum. “Just know, with or without your help I will one day become a powerful shinobi… I’d prefer your help, but I do not need it.” He said as he pointed at the massive warrior rhino.

Zhando let out a snort that had a sense of pride in it, needless to say he was impressed by the boy's determination. Komon, you’ve passed my first two tests without me even having to prompt them. You have shown both Respect and Dedication, but let’s see how you handle wisdom. The rhino thought to himself as he inhaled before speaking. “Komon, if you want me to fight for you in battle you have to pass a series of test that I have laid out for you, you cannot simply summon me and gain access to my power. If you wish to take your first test meet me just outside your villages walls tomorrow, I will have the test ready upon your arrival and we can begin” The rhino demanded. Komon meant to ask him a question but before he could open his mouth the rhino had poofed into a cloud of smoke just like Tiaopi before him. Leaving Komon alone in the middle of a clearing in the woods, as the sun began to set. “Its getting dark outside, I haven’t even eaten yet…. I should probably get to the diner before it closes, I know for a fact we have no food at home. Komori at the last of my waffles yesterday.” Komon thought to himself, as he began to make long strides towards the poorly lit walkway at the side of the training field, and jogging down back towards the village hidden in the clouds.

After about 20 minutes of jogging he found himself turning into the street he knew all too well, lined with small shacks where merchants and fishermen often sold their goods, and a couple of locally owned shops. But the highlight was at the end of the street where Komon saw the diner he had often eaten at after or before a long day of practice. What he wasn't expecting however was to see Amai, last he had seen her she had been taking care of her sick mother and had chosen to stop working at the diner because of it. So komon saw it her sudden reappearance meant one of two things, Either her mother had miraculously gotten better or…. Komon didn’t want to even recognize the second option as a possibility as he knew all too well the pain of losing a mother and would never wish it on even his worst enemies.

He quickly brushed the dirt off his flak jacket not wanting to look gross in front of amai and ran his fingers through his hair to make sure it was neat and not spread strangely across his scalp, before opening the door and saying hello. But his heart was crushed when he saw the look in her face, he didn’t need her to tell him how her mother was doing, he had seen that face before after all, on both Komori and his own. She walked over to him, and tried to speak but tears just rolled down her eyes, not knowing what to say Komon just extended his arms and wrapped them around her comforting her with a hug. They stood their in the middle of the diner for a solid minute before either could muster the courage to say something.

Amai was ultimately the one to break the silence, looking up at Komon who was significantly taller than her and telling him, how much she missed her mother. Komon didn't know how to comfort her, he wanted to tell her it got better, and that it would hurt a little less each day, but he knew how he had felt on the day of his mother's death, and if someone had said that to him he would have taken it as insult to his mother's memory. He had harnessed the pain of his mother's death into a force to make him a more determined shinobi. So instead of comforting Amai with false promises of recovery he gave her this advice. “Amai… I know it hurts, I know it feels like a piece of you was just ripped out of your chest… My advice to you is to turn that pain into dedication, a sickness took your mother's life, Dedicate your life to eradicating that sickness so that it will not claim another innocent child's mother.” Amai looked at him with shock, she had been expecting a speech about how everything would eventually be ok not a vendetta with modern medicine.. She whispered in frustration “I thought you would help me, but you’re just like the rest… You don't understand” in an almost heart broken voice as her hand formed a fist and she began to swing her clenched fist towards komons chest.
But was again surprised when Komon caught it as if it was nothing. “Don’t speak to me as if I could not possibly understand your situation, I lost my mother when I was just a child. And it wasn’t to an illness or any natural cause. Her life was taken from me.. Randomly and mercilessly, as if she was nothing… The pain I felt was unimaginable, and one day I’m going to avenge her death, because it’s the only way to honor her memory. I suggest you do the same” Komon said, knowing he was being harsh but needing to get his point across, with the completion of his sentence he released his grip on her wrist and turned around, having lost his appetite from the series of events that had recently occurred, leaving Amai to be alone.

The walk back to his apartment was lonely, he would have much preferred company but knew that Amai would need space and time to deal with what had just happened to her, him being around her right now would bring her nothing but pain, whether she knew it or not.

He sighed when his apartment came into view across the horizon line, the street was now completely dark as the sun had disappeared and the moon had risen into the air. If there was one thing that could calm Komon down it was the sky at night. Komon had always felt oddly connected to the universe in some sense and the stars were always so beautiful to him. After staring at the sky for quite some time he ran up the wall of his apartment electing not to use the front door and jumping directly into his room through the second story window of his apartment.

Once in his room he fell on his bed both emotionally and physically exhausted. He then drifted to sleep before taking any of his gear off, in his haste. When his brain shifted into sleep he began to dream of his mother and father as he often did, there memory haunted him most nights and this one was no different, the dream was vivid, the last memory he had of his father flashed into his head, he saw him gearing up and putting on the flack jacket Komon still wears to this day, before telling two toddlers and a beautiful woman he loved them, and then turning his back and fading from existence. Then time seemed to jump forward and he saw his mother's corpse on the ground, her eyes ripped out of her sockets and a hidden mist headband flashing in the night as well as the silhouette shape of her killer. This image caused him to lurch forward breaking him from his sleep as it often did.

Komon lifted his hands in front of his eyes, his body covered in sweat and visibly shaking. He hated that dream more than anything but it seemed to happen at least once a week. He took a minute to regain his composure before pulling himself out of bed and facing the day. It was early morning and he was supposed to meet zhando for his supposed trial today. Zhando had told him to meet him outside of the village walls but had failed to give him any specific directions. Komon hadn’t realized this until just now however. After a bit of thought he had decided that a giant 3 story tall rhino shouldn’t be that hard to find, especially with his skillsets with the byakugan and super beast scroll technique.

Komon was feeling much too eager to get started to take something as time consuming as stairs, or to even open his window it seemed as he crashed through the glass of his bedroom window and rolled onto the streets of the hidden cloud. And began to sprint towards the front gate, ready to begin his trials as soon as possible. On his way to the front gate he had to push past a large crowd, shoving several people out of the way so that he could reach his goal, and as he made it to the middle of the crowd a small opening seemed to appear and for a second he could've sworn he saw a small rhino, about twice the size of Tiaopi with a swirly pattern in its eyes. But when he turned his head to double check… Nothing was there. Komon assured himself that he had to just be imagining things before continuing his way to the front gate.

After clearing the crowd he found himself at his destination, not knowing where he would find the rhino he decided it would be easiest to locate him in an aerial view, and pulled his scroll off of his back. Unravelling it to reveal nothing but a simple and blank white canvas. He then pulled his paintbrush from his pouch and dipped it into the ink canister tied around his thigh. When the brush became enveloped in the black liquid he began to make strokes on the canvas that illustrated a bird, just like Tayo had taught him so long ago. When the bird was completed he made a hand sign, signaling his chakra infused ink to pop off the canvas he had placed it on and to come to life. Komon never got tired of this jutsu, it was almost like creating life, it made him feel kind of god like in a sense.

Komon then hopped onto the back of his brand new creation, finding a foothold and balance so that he could cling onto it as it took flight before signaling it to actually take off. When the bird noticed the signal it pushed forward with enough force to rise itself in the air. Komon looked down as he watched his home village get smaller and looked around for the towering rhino he was supposed to meet at around this time. His search held no luck however as he did several laps around the village walls he found no sign of Zhando.

But as he rose into the air a puff of smoke seemed to appear on the eastern side of the gate, and he could see Zhando’s horn sticking out of the trees, in a rush he guided his bird towards the smoke and began to quickly and efficiently descend into the treetops near Zhando. “Running a little late are we?” Komon joked, at the hulking rhino. Zhando merely snorted in response before asking Komon if he was ready to begin the test. Komon smiled and gave a quick response “Well you still haven’t told me what the test is so I can't really know for sure if i’m ready but I would like to get started if at all possible.”

Zhando liked the boys response and informed him of what his test would be, “Komon the tree behind me is your target, in order to summon me you simply have to destroy it… A gennin of your power should easily be able to accomplish such a feat. You have until the end of the day to complete this task… Good luck.”

Komon couldn’t believe his luck. His chidori had easily shattered trees three times the size of the one in front of him, feeling more than confident in his ability to shatter the tree he decided to show off, this tree was far beneath the need for a chidori, he could probably simply break it by using lightning javelin to enhance his speed and strength and kick it down if he wanted too. And it just so happened he did want to. So he channeled his lightning based chakra and began to expel it over his skin, and felt it begin to stimulate his muscles and enhance his speed. Looking at the tree in front of him he smirked before beginning his sprint towards his new found foe. About 5 meters out from the tree he launched himself into the air spinning himself to gain momentum as he stuck his foot into the air to create a powerful kick and watched as his foot made contact with the tree. He was surprised however to find that he didn't make a dent at all and found the tree to be surprisingly strong as it toppled his balance and sent him flailing into a bush.

Zhando laughed at the confusion on the boys face, “The tree is a better opponent than you had thought is it not?” He teased.

This only frustrated Komon more as he began to weave the signs for electromagnetic murder and felt the lightning pulsate into his forearm as he directed it out of his finger tips and towards the tree he watched in both amazement and disappointment as his ninjutsu seemed to dissipate when it made contact with the tree and failed to do any damage at all, Komon was beginning to think that the tree was impervious to lightning ninjutsu. At a loss for what to do he almost felt like asking the Rhino for help but decided that he had to prove himself to the rhino if he ever wanted to gain his respect so he quickly shook the idea out of his head.

Instead he formulated a new plan, If lightning ninjutsu wouldn't work he would go with the only other tactic he knew, Komon had mastered the art of chakra infusion, a technique that increases the effectiveness of weapons by surrounding them in a layer of chakra. With his kunai in hand he began to pour chakra into it and wind back his arm before flinging it forward at an alarming speed only to watch it bounce off of the tree like it was made of rubber. This tree was simply impossible to defeat. But komon was not one to give up so easily, maybe this tree was worthy of chidori after all.

He began to weave the 11 signs for his most powerful jutsu in a form of desperation, he had to break this tree to win the rhinos trust and he knew damn well that wasn’t going to happen by standing around. He felt the powerful surge of lightning envelop his fist and begin to chirp like a flock of birds. That was how the jutsu got its name after all, confident he had gathered the maximum amount of chakra he could control he rushed forward at his unmovable object in an attempt to destroy it one last time and shoved his fist into the bark of the tree only to have the force he had put into it redirected towards him, and send him flying back into the dirt behind him.

Exhausted and defeated komon fell to his knees, finally deciding it was time to ask Zhando for help. “Zhando! You have clearly done something to reinforce this tree that I cannot possibly understand, I would appreciate your help in figuring it out.. If you would allow it.” Zhando smiled… the kid had passed the final test, Humility. “Release” Zhando shouted, effectively freeing Komon from the genjutsu he had been trapped in earlier by one of the rhinos of raiton valley in the crowd in the village. Komon Hyuuga of The Hidden Cloud, you have displayed the three traits I look for in a summoner, Respect, Determination, and Humility. I will gladly fight alongside you in any battle.. All you have to do is summon me and I will fight for you.

--EXIT--
WC: 4451
Requesting: 22 Stat Points + Zhando
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Komon Summons Zhando of Raiton Valley Empty Re: Komon Summons Zhando of Raiton Valley

Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:05 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum