Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kamina Uzamaki
Kamina Uzamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Kamina water sealing and release technique Empty Kamina water sealing and release technique

Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:25 pm
Kamina had been thinking a lot about how to improve himself. One thing he thought about was learning a variety of different jutsus he had learned a few different ones over time. But he was not content he wanted no needed to be stronger. Nothing was going to stop him on his quest for revenge not even his sensei. He got ready in the morning like he always did this time he had been hoping to learn some lethal jutsus. He figured he needed something especially dangerous to show off his power. He woke up today ready and determined to get stronger he wasn't going to settle for anything less than powerful. He left his house determined and passionate about his end goal he had to meet up with Ryden at their usual spot at the training field. But wasn't sure if His sensei would show up sometimes he would wait around for hours and be stood up. He hoped today wouldn't be like that he wanted to learn something. And hopefully something useful not that what he had been learning wasn't useful just something more flashy. He walked his usual path towards the training field taking his time which was unusual for him. Usually sprinting towards the training field ready to get started. But for once he took his take walking calmly he soon saw the same boy walking towards him. Soko was it he didn't have time for this today so he ditched him quickly leaping over some buildings. He felt bad but maybe one day he could teach him something. He arrived at the training field and much to his surprise Ryden was waiting for him he usually didn't show up this early. “Well well look who finally showed up good for you to think training is worth your precious time”. Kamina. was angry he had always shown up this was the one day he hadn't and now he got a lecture. He was silent tough not wanting to agitate his already upset master. “So now today I will teach you a water technique Kamina perked up “but my element is fire I can't learn that. “I know this is to seal water techniques giving you an advantage that's what I was going to say before you interrupted me. “Oh” Kamina responded dumbly he didn't understand why Ryden was in such a bad mood but didn't say anything. Maybe something had gotten to him I don't know. But he didn't want to upset him any more he decided to focus on this a hundred percent. He had a disadvantage against water element users. He would have never thought of using or learning a jutsu like that. Fuinjutsu was never something he had eve considered or ever thought of learning but maybe it could be useful to him. So he decided he needed to learn it and put this time into obtaining this jutsu that could be very useful to his goal. So he listened to Rydens lecture on how to learn this jutsu.

“This jutsu has two uses sealing and containing water and expelling it” he said very briskly. “Since you don't learn any water jutsus and I’m pretty sure you're not learning it any time soon the former is what you should focus on. The hand signs for this jutsu are as follows Dog→ Rat in order to seal the water and the opposite Rat→ Dog to do the opposite. This jutsu is obviously very effective to water jutsus but however there is a limit. The speed the water is drawn in and sealed isn't particularly fast so don't expect it tel be instantaneous alright. Another thing the liquid must be free flowing and can't have high viscosity. Kamina nodded understanding all of this one at a time and started practicing the hand signs slowly. Ryden finished talking and slowly left “i'll be back later to see your progress” he said that very coldly. Kamina didn't notice his town this time because he was too busy focusing on the Jutsu and how to learn it. He practiced the hand sign sober and over learning them by heart over the course of the afternoon he slowly managed to do them as fast as he could. He messed up a couple of times so he practiced  them some more until he was confident he got them. He know needed a scroll so he left to go get one. He knew he had one at home so he went to go fetch it and ran as fast as he could. Opening the door and almost ransacking his home and finally found it he ran back to the training field. He just needed a river now so he searched around for one he finally found one after what seemed like an eternity of searching. So he opened the scroll did the hand signs next to the river Dog→ Rat and waited nothing happened. I mean I know he said it was going to be slow but I didn't think it would be this slow he thought. What am I doing wrong all the ingredients are here what is wrong. Kamina did the hand signs and waited the same time and nothing happened. He did this again and again until he lost all hope which surprisingly wasn't very long.  He sat down and waited for a while not wanting to expel any more chakra. He suddenly wondered what was wrong with Ryden and why he was acting like a big jerk he wanted to talk to him but he want here and he didn't think he would show up again. Kamina suddenly got very angry in gonna show him he probably thinks i'm going to fail. I'll show him he thought there's no way I'm going to have him look down upon me. He practiced again and again until he felt he could do it perfectly. But realize his mistake he was rushing it he needed to calm down so he took a deep breath and did the hand signs slowly and slower and even slower. He needed to be at perfect calm but that was difficult considering his rage. He tried to calm down until he felt calm he needed to be calm so he did the hand signs again this time as calm and slow as possible praying it worked. He close his eyes not wanting to see the immediate result. He heard a noise but couldn't be sure what it was he heard it faintly and now louder he opened his eyes and lo and behold the river was empty. He was dumbfounded he did the reverse of the hand signs Rat→ Dog and a rives worth of water drenched the surrounding area himself included. He heard laughter and turned to see Ryden crumpled up dying with laughter and Kamina smiled

--Exit--

Word Count 1145

Requesting Water sealing and release technique
Requesting 5 sat points

Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Kamina water sealing and release technique Empty Re: Kamina water sealing and release technique

Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:18 pm
So, I just looked at your stat page, and I don't see anything that states that you have the ability to use water style jutsu...

The technique that you want requires you to have access to the water element.

Also, since you are a genin now, you need to post in this topic Link, if you haven't already. Request that you need the genin rank tag.

Last edited by Ganki on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kamina Uzamaki
Kamina Uzamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Kamina water sealing and release technique Empty Re: Kamina water sealing and release technique

Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:22 pm
My bad can I at least get the stats
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:25 pm
((Just this once lol))

Approved, Kamina

- 5 Stat Points
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum