Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 8:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoToday at 8:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekToday at 1:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 1:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 12:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 11:36 pmRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 10:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 6:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 26%
25 Posts - 22%
14 Posts - 12%
11 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Petals Among Falling Leaves (W/ Orokana) - Page 2 Empty Re: Petals Among Falling Leaves (W/ Orokana)

Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:18 pm
Was she from Konoha?

And edged question and a difficult one to answer at that, given that she could be walking into some sort of trap, but Mia smiled and excused herself to think of a good answer; leaving him with no answer as she made her way back to the kitchen. Pulling down a small electric one-coil burner, Mia took hold of the kettle’s handle once more, by wrapping a towel around it, then carried it out of the kitchen and back to the room as she tried to think up something to say. Stopping only momentarily to grab an ash tray before continuing on down the hall to the room.

How was she to respond? She could say she was working. Or that she was visiting. Or that she lived there- well, no she couldn’t.

She decided a more ‘honest’ approach would be good as she put on a warm smile and set the burner down on the floor near the tray, turning the switch on and dialing it accordingly to ‘warm’ to keep the tea warm, before setting the kettle down on it. “I’m not from here.” Mia clarified before adding on,

“Though it’s small, I quite like it here; it’s tranquil and quiet.” A sentence punctuated by Mia setting down the ashtray on Orokana’s tray, between the plate of mochi and his cup of tea. “Please let me know if you need anything else.” She said and would proceed ot leave the room, should he not stop her.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Petals Among Falling Leaves (W/ Orokana) - Page 2 Empty Re: Petals Among Falling Leaves (W/ Orokana)

Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:26 pm
"nothing to be ashamed of, I'm not from here either" he said as he relaxed. he took his tea and had a sip. "quiet yes, but sometimes the quietness can be quiet maddening." he said as she left. then oro took out his book and started reading it. from, start to finished like he always have done. he let the girl go. he sipped his tea and lit a smoke. reading as he killed time. he made no sound. made no emotion, made no anything. he sat quietly. read and smoked. sipped tea and read some more. not brothering anyone or making anyone upset. he silently waited. then he closed his book and thought. he listened to the whispers of his insanity, and of his thoughts. thinking of things about his genjutsu theory's and how he needs to better himself.
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:20 pm
It was quiet this morning and she smiled as she opened what windows she had been given permission to open before moving about the wooden floors quietly to do chores. Collecting the clothes and washing them, then taking down the already clean clothes and folding them with the new batch soaked in it’s vat of soapy water. A cool breeze coming in and letting in fresh air as she moved about and delivered the bundles of fresh clothes to the rooms they belonged in, ever careful to not awaken any of the inhabitants of the rooms as she sent the bundled of clothes just inside of the doorways before shutting the doors behind her.

As long as she could remember, Mia liked to work. She didn’t mind getting her hands dirty as long as they were occupied and her Grandmother was always sure that they were doing something and that Mia was hardly ever bored. Traits that the past couple employers she had seemed to relish.

She returned to the kitchen quickly and prepared another pot of tea, setting it on the stove again before pulling down everything she needed to make breakfast, a dish that often took a while as the food sizzled and cooked. So, in the meantime, Mia pulled down another small plate and placed more mochi on it, deciding to go back to the early customer and replenish his supply should he need it. Sure, the owner might be a bit huffy that Mia let someone in and didn’t charge them, but Mia needed to get rid of the mochi somehow. The customer was doing the Teahouse a public service by eating them, as well as drinking the tea, and hopefully if it was all to his liking, he’d spread the word and attract business.

After leaving the kitchen, Mia made her way back to the room he was in and politely excused herself as she opened the door and went over, “I’m making breakfast; would you like any?” Mia offered before following it up with a gentle smile, “I brought more mochi too, should you want it.”
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:34 pm
"um yes please." he said half paying attention to her. and he looked at his book and sighed, he needed an idea or something. he needed an edge. "miss do you know what a village means." he asked her not really thinking. he was sounding like yen. which wasn't too much of a bad thing. ge looked at her and waited for her to answer. he thought of three things she might say and wanted to see what kind of person she was. he liked testing the minds of people. normally though genjutsu but he can just ask moral questions and get a similar answers. he looked at her and asked himself more questions. he felt a chakra signature from her. he knew she wasn't some wanderer. she had some skill in jutsu. but on what and for what was the question. if he needed he would kill her now. but he thought it wouldn't come to that. she seemed like a smart woman and wouldn't come into the lions den so to speak. but oro wouldn't hold back if he saw her as a threat. but if things went how he thought, it will just be a nice long chat about morals.
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:44 pm
Mia smiled and listened to him as she took the empty plate of mochi from the tray table she had brought it with the fresh plate of mochi. Careful to make sure that the plate made no noise and was pleased with herself when she had been successful. Then he asked her what a village was.

What was a village? Honestly?

She closed her eyes a bit and thought about it, “I believe a Village is a place where ninja and civilians call ‘home’, isn’t it?” Mia questioned and she set the little plate aside when she noticed his tea cup was low, and took it upon herself to pick up the tea kettle once more. Slowly she poured him another cup of tea, a gentle smile on her face, “Of course, I would not be completely sure; my education leaves much to be desired.” Another well-placed and practiced ‘apologetic’ smile as she spoke. This customer wasn’t very expressive so there was little to be mimicked from him.

But that was alright. She would get by.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:52 pm

Hi Mia, I apologize for the interruption but I believe you had to fix your history before you could continue to rp. So this is just me confirming if you`ve done as Viper asked since your character is frozen otherwise to my understanding. I apologize for the intrusion once again. <3
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:02 pm
"not an answer I thought you would say, which means...." he sighed. this person wasn't what he thought of. "i guess I had too much hope in you, you have no idea about anything do you?" he mocked her and had a disappointing tone. this girl had nothing for oro, no outside thoughts or views, just someone that hasn't seen anything yet. more or less a virgin to how things work and views people have. "and you don't need a education, but with that answer I'm going to say you have never lived in a village before, maybe with your parents for a while, alone or in a small community away from people?" he looked at her dead in the eyes. he judged her expressions. they all looked either fake of not something she often did. "your mind is still able to understand things for you know little of how things work if I understand this right, so miss, why are you in a village?" he asked with a serious tone.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum