Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
25 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

A Brother's Defection (P/Solo) (Flashback) Empty A Brother's Defection (P/Solo) (Flashback)

Mon May 23, 2016 11:06 pm
The rain softly fell onto the roof of the comfortable family home, dripping from the roof outwards in front of the porch. The residence wasn't extremely large, but it was built on a sizeable income that was generated from Yasuragi and Kurushimi Uzumaki's missions as Jounin of the Hidden Leaf Village. Takamitsu spent most of his time practicing basic skills with his brother or working around the house with his mother. Despite the frequent time spent with his brother, Takamitsu couldn't quite say that they really knew each other. Sure they were family, but Takamitsu knew little about life as a ninja as most of his missions weren't discussed around the household for the sake of village security. This information gap didn't stop the two from becoming close, and on that rainy night when Takamitsu discovered his brother dressed in a deep red robe, Takamitsu was curious as to what was going on.
"Takamitsu, it's late, you should be asleep." His brother was tall, fit, and had a very commanding voice.
"Kurushimi... Where are you going so late?"
"To the Land of Lightning, there's something I need to do."
"But Kurushimi, that's days away! And Dad doesn't even know what you're-!"
"Quiet, Takamitsu. Father has already left."
"What about me? What about Mother?"
"Takamitsu, we're not going on some vacation, and we're not playing a some game."
Kurushimi grabbed a slim, powerful blade. It was Dawn, one of Kurushimi's creations at the forge. As well as being well known for being durable, the blade was one of the sharpest in the village. Along with the blade, the man slipped a scroll into his sleeve before giving his brother one more look. Kurushimi formed the signs for Body Flicker, disappearing in almost the blink of an eye. Takamitsu ran out of the house without thinking, heading towards the village gates. What was Kurushimi thinking? Was he on some sort of mission, or was it something worse? Takamitsu had never seen his brother act so strangely, and it was out of character for him to leave without any warning.

The young boy saw the form of his brother in the distance, and Takamitsu called out as loud as he could towards his brother, shouting his name. When Kurushimi turned, the look that he gave Takamitsu sent a shiver down his spine. The boy slowed, but continued to advance, not yet deterred. Kurushimi began to slowly walk towards him, his hand over the hilt of his blade. When Takamitsu was within five meters, he tried to speak once again. This time, when the boy opened his mouth, Kurushimi moved forward faster than the boy had ever seen, grabbing him by the jaw, his palm covering the boy's mouth.
"I'm feeling very generous tonight, Takamitsu, and I'm already behind schedule. Never follow me again, and never call my name. Forget me, or else. This is none of your concern, and you'll only get hurt. You're lucky I haven't killed you already, so don't try and push me any further."
Kurushimi's vice like grip tossed the boy to the side, a rather loud smack being heard as the boy landed on a stone bench. His brother gave the unconscious boy one last look before turning back towards the gate, once again using Body Flicker to travel, appearing over sixty meters outside of the village gates. When the sun had finally risen and Takamitsu was discovered, questions began to form that would burn inside the boy's mind for years to come. Despite his brother's warnings, he was going to get answers some day. Takamitsu would find out how a shinobi like Kurushimi could defect, and what the scroll he took with him contained. The boy would find these answers at almost any cost, even if it meant heading to the Land of Lightning to do it himself.
-Exit-
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum