Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoToday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 14%
11 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Dawn To Dusk [p/nk/Takamitsu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dawn To Dusk [p/nk/Takamitsu]

Sun May 22, 2016 12:49 am
"Well then, good job Takamitsu. It is downright idiotic for me to be showing all the tricks I have, but it's much too fun to not do it. Why don't I get onto what the actual lesson is all about. Dodge every single weapon I throw at you to the best of your abilities, that might be a fun time."
He pulled out three penny kunai for each hand and put them in between each of his fingers. Smiling, Kanshi flicked his wrist and released the six kunai to go flying in circles in the air. He then caught them all by the blades in between his fingers and threw them all angled away from each other to spread apart to be around 1/4 a meter apart when they would reach Takamitsu. Kanshi would then turn the six kunai thrown into 18 kunai all scattering anywhere they could to make a nice volley. The handles were thrown first, allowing the chance of injury to be low. The volley was at a speed of 70 this time to allow the kid a much greater window to react.
After this, he would collect his things and pose a question.
"What are you interested in doing at this beautiful late hour? I feel like I am not teaching you anything new."

[219/1,772]
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Sun May 22, 2016 7:55 am
Takamitsu carefully eyed Kanshi spun the kunai, knowing that without proper planning, his hope of dodging these kunai were next to none. Takamitsu looked at the volley of kunai as it was thrown, trying to think of any sort of strategy that he could use as the kunai were thrown towards him. The process dodging became slightly more problematic as the kunai had effectively tripled their numbers. He had improved his movement speed since their last training session, but that was little help here, as he still had numerous kunai quickly approaching him, much too fast and closely packed for him to completely dodge. Takamitsu, to the best of his ability, had attempted to memorize the original position of the kunai thrown and guess their trajectory, but that alone wouldn't be enough to weave his way through every object that was thrown his way. The boy attempted to jump slightly forward, and face the kunai lying nearly flat in the air, lowering the area that the kunai would be able to hit. He raised his right arm in front of his face just as the handle got within inches of his body. The handle of the kunai would cleanly hit the boy's arm, as other kunai, both illusion and real, would fly by him, many of them would likely get a bit of contact with the boy's other arm and midsection as they flew by, the boy not being able to completely move his body between every kunai. In total, roughly six real and five illusionary penny kunai would be able to come in contact with the boy. Two kunai would have hit his arm that protected his face, two would graze his exposed right side, and the remaining two real penny kunai would have come in slight contact with his left arm. The boy fell to the ground, barely catching himself as he did. If this was a real battle situation, he would have been in some trouble. On top of the high speed of the weapons that were thrown, the boy was still a bit shaken by the shuriken prank that Kanshi had pulled, so he wasn't completely prepared to dodge that many kunai at once. He let out a small laugh as he slowly stood up, looking over towards Kanshi as he began to pick up the kunai. "I would have gotten pretty messed up there, yeah?" When Kanshi raised the question about what technique they should move on to, the boy gave it a little thought before responding. "Now that you're done experimenting on me with that technique, we could probably work on some Taijutsu or Weaponry."

WC: 443/1822
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Mon May 23, 2016 5:33 pm
I guess that was good enough. Looking over towards Takamitsu, he smiled and wondered how he would ever collect everything he threw. It was stupid to think about something so trivial, but it honestly was somewhat of an issue for him as it would take a couple of hours to collect them all. Going back to the task at hand, he drew out his katana and smiled at Takamitsu.
"You did great, you look like the kind of kid for taijutsu. That and I don't give people free weapons for weaponry. It is going to be a bit hard to really show you this on a human, because I am afraid my strength training was bit too intensive for the human body. Instead of risking breaking or shattering something, it might be best to destroy yet another tree."
Kanshi ran up to a tree in the darkness of the night and got a much more aggressive look on his face. Katana in hand, this aggression flowed through it to cause the infusion to look even greater oddly enough. He kicked off the ground with one leg and did a high kick to break the tree in half in a very quick motion. Next, he threw another kick to the rest of the tree to once more break it in half as it flew and made a quick landing as the tree laid in scattered parts.
Wait a second, demonstrations didn't work last time for this kid.... might as well explain it.
"So you just do a high kick that causes them to work as a distraction then put it all in a low kick with a higher chance of hitting it. Just remember to use the chakra in your body to empower yourself while doing this, it works for me at least."
Thinking back, he remembered the weird infusion he cast on his katana earlier and began to recall a similarity between it and a technique various ninja used called "flying swallow." This made him perk up suddenly and he breathed his elemental chakra deeply into his katana. Looking over at Takamitsu, he wondered how the ninja would do at the technique he showed off.
"It's called Leaf Whirlwind by the way."

[373/2,144]
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Mon May 23, 2016 6:05 pm
The boy shook his head slightly before wiping sweat off of his forehead. This was something he could get behind, simple training. Taijutsu wasn't an area he was foreign with, but he dedicated most of his time to the study of ninjutsu, and more recently, fuinjutsu. He stretched slightly before preparing himself to attempt the taijutsu technique for the first time. The process didn't seem very complicated, it was just a simple kick that was reinforced by some chakra, it wouldn't be a very big ordeal to learn. He continued to stretch as he stared at a tree, wondering just how hard he'd need to kick to shatter it without damaging his leg. If he hesitated, and wasn't able to kick through the tree with his leg, his bones would likely break upon contact. Despite it only being a training session, injury was still very much a possibility.
"Don't worry about giving me a weapon, hell, my father used to forge swords. I'd rather make one with my own hands than take charity from someone else."
The sword that his brother used was a creation by his family, and was known as one of the sharpest swords to come from the Hidden Leaf Village. If Takamitsu could get his hand on that, he'd be essentially unstoppable if he was skilled enough to use it. After a few seconds thinking about just what kind of sword he'd like to create, he refocused his attention to the tree, preparing himself to run towards it. The boy launched forward, rocketing past the tree that Kanshi had destroyed and moving to one farther away, building up momentum as he did. He swiftly hopped upwards, beginning the initial kick. With the first kick being only a feint instead of the strongest kick he was able to deliver, he avoided touching the tree, his sandal's sending a large scrap of bark flying from the large tree's form due to a slight touch. He continued to move forward, the second kick being delivered to the center of the tree. Focusing purely on raw power, his foot didn't make a clean cut through the tree. Instead, there was an explosion of wood chips and slivers of bark that rained down from above, showering the boy. The tree's top half was launched off towards the side, moving over three meters before stopping. Takamitsu landed on the stump, breathing a deep sigh of relief. "That went better than I expected." His leg still slightly hurt, but he felt that due to the reinforcement of the chakra, much less damage was done than there would have been had he just kicked the tree with only the power in his leg. He pulled a sliver of wood out of his hair and tossed it gently to the ground before looking towards Kanshi.
"I have a history with exploding trees, actually." The boy said, thinking back to his training with Hell Stab. "Actually, I accidentally make a lot of things blow up when I train." With that, he jumped off of the stump and down onto the ground, slowly walking back towards Kanshi.

WC: 520/2342 +Leaf Whirlwind

Last edited by Takamitsu on Thu May 26, 2016 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Mon May 23, 2016 6:48 pm
Watching the splinters shower over the kid, he wondered if the landing had stuck a few through the kid's skin. It was still impressive to see such a strong kick come from someone he presumed to be a toothpick. Seeing Takamitsu jump off the stump and make a slightly sexual innuendo, Kanshi chuckled deeply for the achievements Takamitsu made.
"Well, the Senju is just going to hate and who knows what his cousin or whatever acts like. I feel like it might be good to point out that I really don't hate anyone on this squad..."
Except for Tatsurama if he really was just ignoring Takamitsu back there.
"...and I don't have anyone I favor..."
Except for Takamitsu oddly enough.
"...but good job, you just go the hang of a technique that took me awhile. Now onto a much more useful skill and probably the most useful skill I learned recently."
He held up the katana in his hand and pointed to the blue glow in it.
"Just breath your chakra into it as if it were part of your arm. It's stupidly simple and not even conscious, at least to me, when you realize the trick."

[197/2,341]
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Mon May 23, 2016 9:55 pm
Takamitsu nodded when he heard about the infusion technique, figuring that he might be able to perform the technique correctly within the next few hours. This seemed much more advance than a series of kicks, as it needed Chakra Control, something Takamitsu wasn't always the best at. Though, this technique was beyond regular chakra control. The boy would need to move his chakra through an object, as if it was part of his own body. To find a way to do this that would be a steady flow and that wouldn't harm his hand or the weapon seemed like it'd be quite complicated. Something about this technique didn't scream 'Genin Level' but that may have been the edge that the boy needed as a ninja. He calmly reached into his weapon pouch and grabbed a kunai, softly drawing it and beginning to spin it around his index finger. He was thinking, trying to plan out how he'd do this technique before actually beginning to attempt the technique. His stillness would give Kanshi an opportunity to get a look at the boy clearly. It seemed that despite the jutsu and dodging he had been doing, the boy seemed to already be full of energy once again. Beyond that, injuries that the boy had sustained from his seemingly intense training looked to nearly be healed a few days later, when some cuts would take over a week to heal. He obviously had some sort of knack for rejuvenation, and coupled with the Chakra Chains, it'd be logical to assume by now that Takamitsu was an Uzumaki.

Takamitsu grabbed the spinning kunai, stopping it instantly. He closed his eyes, and placed his right hand over his left arm, hoping to increase chakra flow to the kunai. The boy tried to let out a steady stream of energy, but little happened as the kunai sparked and dropped from the boy's hand, a minute burst of electricity separating his hand and the weapon. He swore slightly as he picked it up again, about to attempt the technique again. Unlike many other ninja might, he didn't look towards Kanshi for some sort of reaction, nor did he seem to care that it looked like he was miles away from even scratching the surface of this technique. It didn't seem like he was cocky, either, he just didn't feel like he needed the approval of others to achieve his goals. He focused once again on the kunai, this time keeping his eyes open. "The first attempt was a bit of a trial run, admittedly. I don't like to always go full force the first time as that's just a waste of energy." The kunai seemed to emit small sparks, and eventually it held a light blue aura, indicating that the technique was completed.

WC: 466/2808 +Chakra Infusion

Last edited by Takamitsu on Thu May 26, 2016 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Wed May 25, 2016 10:51 pm
The attempt interested Kanshi to great lengths as he had trouble getting the infuse to be strong as this kid had trouble weakening it. He never really thought that other people start at different points then him and began to smile at the boy's achievement in it.
He's a quick learner, might want to learn summoning jutsu.
Kanshi looked at Takamitsu and felt a little bit like he overworked him. He would have to stop this all soon, or he might injure this kid. Thinking about the time he didn't think he would wake up again after a long training session, he smirked a little and decided to just push Takamitsu to the limits.
"So you aren't done. You have got to learn this jutsu and use it before me, then this training session is done. The jutsu is the summoning jutsu and it can summon clones, special weapons that can think, or people with a special seal I will have to teach you later. Any who, just use a combination of space time, ninjutsu, and fuinjutsu to make a seal that transports the item, object, or weapon, or whatever is popular these days and teleport it in front of you. This is immensely difficult for obvious reasons, but is just as hard as the chakra infusion to me. I will give you a demonstration and just remember this is strain on your fuinjutsu, and space time knowledge. Techniques above this level aren't possible unless you do individual training in space time or fuinjutsu. You can use techniques of a higher power with ninjutsu, but they spelled this all out in the academy."
He looked at Takamitsu with tired eyes before weaving the rat, snake, and tiger handsigns for the basic clone jutsu. Afterwards, he moved a few meters away then made sure Takamitsu was watching before he begun.
"First, you form the chakra in your body."
He weaved the hand signs then made a seal of confrontation where a seal appeared at the bottom.
"You then make the seal, which kind of feels like a releasing of your chakra with the mindset of teleportation working with it. After you draw the clone towards you and imagine it in front of you, then presto!"
The clone appeared in front of him before disappearing. As he finished his lecture on how it works, he looked around behind him to see what appeared to be a wolf staring at him, motionless.
"Well I believe you can cast the jutsu, I am just going to leave now, but be sure to see that you have this jutsu under your belt. No pressure, but if you don't get this done before we meet once more or lie to me about learning it, then you will lose you arm."
Shaking his head and closing his eyes, he laughed as he opened them to make the whole thing sound like a joke. It just slipped out as he saw the wolf challenging him, but he should leave before more slip out. Pulling out his sword and breathing a special kind of life into it. With his lightning surrounding the sword along with an advanced chakra infusion, he ran towards the wolf into the woods and sliced through his skull horizontally with his katana like jelly. A certain kind of evil or dark presence showed into the pupils of his eyes as he saw the blood spurting out everywhere. He wasn't supposed to be out late at night, he gets a little irritable and remembers the man he becomes in the face of danger. Looking back through the thick forest, he could feel as if Takamitsu wasn't going to let him down. Kanshi smiled and wiped the blood off his face as he removed the infusion on his blade.
"Time to send out a few letters, these kids are ready for a mission as they wanted..."

He could feel the warmth in his spirit as he left the wolf in shambles. Kanshi had accepted that he wasn't human, wasn't what some people would consider morally right, or even strong. The truth was this squad was the thing that made him feel more human then the bloodshed of his enemies. The world perplexed him in it's strange, almost hippocritical, view on murder. It was all right to kill someone or something that you are assigned to kill, but killing something that attacks you isn't right. People live under the protection of righteous murderers and wonder why death is so common, such was the hopelessness in the village Kanshi so desperately hated. As one leaf falls, another takes it's place, but what exactly was the point if the leaf does very little to help the others? Snapping out of it, Kanshi ran from the limbs of trees and has to keep those thoughts out of his head.
Looking off into the moon, he thought about his squad's future. Would they see who he was under the friendly smile? How would they react to their squad leader wanted to viciously kill anyone against the leaf? These thoughts raced through his head quickly as he realized his breathing was out of order. As he jumped from tree to tree, he felt a weakness come over him and he missed the branch he was supposed to land on. Kanshi flew forwards and was slammed into the branch and fell all the way down to the ground as he lost consciousness.

[914/3,255]
16 Stat points gained.
Putting 1,902 words towards Hoho towards Dreamlike Disaster since Hoho I realized Hoho is denied. XD
98 words towards finishing training for Dreamlike Disaster
Flying Swallow trained (3,000/3,000)
157 words towards Taijutsu Style: Block
[Exit Thread]
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Thu May 26, 2016 6:44 pm
Takamitsu silently watched and nodded along as Kanshi demonstrated, thinking of how useful this summoning technique could be. With the basic sealing knowledge that he had started to learn several days ago, this would build upon his lessons quite well. It seemed slightly simple, it combining the basics of the summoning jutsu that he used of the foxes, space time jutsu, and fuinjutsu, which Takamitsu was beginning to do quite well in. If it was as easy as each of those areas were to him, then maybe this wouldn't take very long. As Kanshi quickly left, the boy began to perform the hand seals for the clone jutsu, beginning the process of learning the new technique. Although Takamitsu would prefer to practice on a living thing, he doubted that Akami and Tetsuya would be open to practice after he spent so much time with them for the past few days, and he doubted that Kanshi was going to come back to let Takamitsu practice on him. The boy swiftly marked the clone with a Mark Seal, knowing that the seal that Kanshi had used was likely that one. He stared at the clone, which was a mirror image of himself, and sighed beginning to form the hand signs for the summoning technique in rapid succession. This was certainly different than summoning an animal, but if he molded his chakra in a very similar fashion, he imagined that it wouldn't take very long to get a successful summon. When he placed his hand on the ground, and looked expectantly towards his clone, he realized that very little had happened. This might turn out to be harder than he thought.

He formed the seals once again, intensely focusing his chakra into his hands as it was molded by the hand signs. Fuinjutsu, Takamitsu believed, was more simple than many explanation could make it seem. The thought of chakra being able to transport a being seemed mind blowing, but many ninja had the capability to summon if they put any sort of effort into learning it. He looked towards his clone, hoping that the visual reference would make it easier to actually bring the clone towards him. The boy wasn't sure if it was a lack of chakra, the quality of his chakra, or if he just wasn't focused in enough on the being that he needed to summon, but the first attempt just was lacking something. He began to swiftly move towards the ground, focusing intensely on placing the seal. Black markings erupted from his hand, shooting off in different directions to summon the clone. As he pulled his hand up, a cloud of smoke revealed his clone, having moved several feet towards the boy. Takamitsu let out a triumphant smile, beginning to turn towards where Kanshi was before he left. He did mention something about leaving, so he likely left as Takamitsu's attention had focused in on attempting his jutsu. Kanshi also mentioned that if Takamitsu didn't actually learn the jutsu that he'd lose an arm, and that was something that he particularly didn't want to happen.

The boy slowly stood up straight, looking towards his clone slowly before dismissing him. He walked closed to the edge of Hokage Rock, looking down towards the village. It was still night, but the boy imagined that in an hour or so, the sun would be rising and the darkness would soon fade away. The boy began to head through the woods down back towards the village, keeping his movement on the ground and at a steady walk. Takamitsu didn't feel the need to rush everywhere he traveled by taking to the trees, as just a simple run could usually get him where he wanted while letting him enjoy his surroundings. The Land of Fire was beautiful, and it would be a waste for him to skip it all just so he could rush home and fall asleep. His hands drifted to behind his head as he slowly started to head downwards towards the edge of the village, beginning his several minute walk home. Despite the boy being finished with his training, he still didn't feel quite done. As he walked, he attempted to change his chakra to the water nature, hoping to get anything but the few drops of water that he had been getting before. Mastering a new chakra nature was harder than anything he had ever done, and he was hoping to keep it secret from his team mates, getting a small surprise out of them when he showed off a water style jutsu.

As the boy walked, his mind drifted, as it commonly did these days. Several months back a misled Takamitsu was desperate for any information on his older brother, and he had thrown Ryo around like madman for even a hint of knowledge. Despite these attempts, the boy had never learned anything else about Kurushimi. Sometimes Takamitsu still wondered what it would take to get to his older brother, to even get a hint of what he was doing, but the chance of that was next to zero in his current state. Takamitsu was a genin, and he had never gotten into a serious fight before. Even if he met Kurushimi face to face, there was no guarantee that the boy would even make it out alive. These thoughts swirled in his head as he slowly arrived near his home, pushing his way inside. Takamitsu softly sighed as he sat down on his bed, hoping to get a few minutes of rest. The thoughts didn't stop coming, especially when he thought back to all the people he tried to buy information from. One of them had to have heard something, Cloud Ninja that were traveling from The Land of Lightning, people who were close to Kurushimi during his time at the village, and even a few of the ninja assigned to find Kurushimi. News had never come from any of them, not even a letter that said they didn't find anything. Takamitsu felt something bigger was at play, but right before he could put his finger on it, he fell to his side, sleeping.
-Exit-

WC: 1026/3834 +Summoning Technique

+19 Stat Points
+Chakra Infusion [2000/2000]
+Leaf Whirlwind [625/625] [-50%]
+Summoning Technique [1000/1000] [-50%]
+209 words towards Water Element

Last edited by Takamitsu on Thu May 26, 2016 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added readability)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri May 27, 2016 2:17 am

Approved <3