Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Dawn To Dusk [p/nk/Takamitsu] Empty Dawn To Dusk [p/nk/Takamitsu]

Wed May 18, 2016 9:13 pm
Starring around as the sunset upon the village was beautiful, but seeing it from the mountains above the Hokage Rock was even more magnificent. So much to learn so little time, he thought to himself with more weapons than he could count at his disposal. On the way here, he practiced with each one until he found a soul buried within them all that he could duplicate and harden twice. The effect lead to tripling the amount of weapons through cheap illusions that work better than most would have thought. Looking around for Takamitsu, he smirked wondering if the kid was just watching him like he had done from the last time he met him.
I feel as if I misjudged both of them. Takamitsu has a heart and Tatsurama probably had some kind of urgent matters with the toad. Anywho, I will make Takamitsu stronger than he can comprehend today somehow then go back to working on my smithing when I get home.
Sighing, he looked to see darkness shedding it's face on Konoha as the faces of previous Hokages stood carved only meter below him. He could taste it in the air, he swore: the flavor of Konoha. Kanshi could taste the sweet taste of victory and the bloodshed of it's past and almost had a historical orgasm thinking about it all. Everyone's voice felt like it was being heard within the village and the sense of the village working as one was filling Kanshi's heart with joy. The pride he felt for the village he lived in was something he wished all could feel.

[267]
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Dawn To Dusk [p/nk/Takamitsu] Empty Re: Dawn To Dusk [p/nk/Takamitsu]

Wed May 18, 2016 9:36 pm
The boy smiled slightly as he began to approach Kanshi from behind, looking out towards the village. "Beautiful, yeah?"
His voice held both a hint of familiarity and amazement, as if he had seen this view thousands of times but still found enjoyment in it.
"I haven't been up here in several years, actually..."
Takamitsu smiled, deep in thought.
"Time is cruel and unforgiving, and its flow won't hesitate to sweep someone away if they get caught up in the past, that's why I look forward. Kurushimi always said that."
He seemed much more calm now, his face void of any intense feeling.
"I find the pain much more tolerable in a peaceful place like this, maybe I should start coming back here..."
Takamitsu shook his head, looking towards Kanshi.
"Enough of all that depressing nonsense, we came here to train yeah?"
The boy didn't seem to bring anything with him, as he wasn't quite sure what he'd actually be doing out here. He was even void of his ninja tools, obviously trusting Kanshi enough to come absolutely unarmed. Or at least, as unarmed as a boy who bends energy to his will to perform jutsu can be.

WC: 198/198
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Wed May 18, 2016 10:58 pm
Turning to look back at Takamitsu, he smiled.
"Yes, it is quite a sight."
Hearing the kid go off onto something rather dark he felt as if he could actually agree with what the kid was saying a little bit. As he finished off with a question about training, Kanshi was really starting to agree more so with how the kid was acting. Looking at the kid, he could see he was lot less armed which actually boosted his mood farther.
"We are going to practice fighting against each other with only taijutsu to begin with, move onto 50,000 push ups, 25,000 sit ups, reaction testing, and many other training exercises for one's body. You see, I feel we could benefit greatly from being considerably strong in a fight. We can react much faster and work better in a close ranged fight. At the end of the spar you had with Tatsurama, I felt as if you had given up from lack of chakra and you missed a few attacks. It's about time you get down your endurance, get you taijutsu good enough to fight effectively in close quarters, and make sure you become nimble enough to attack faster than they can defend and even dodge a few attacks. You seem to work with close ranged ninjutsu, so I decided this would only make you that much stronger. I actually train here almost every day of the week in the mornings, sometimes in the afternoon, and mostly around this time."
He paused after explaining what sounded like a light training session to Kanshi, but was probably hell for Takamitsu. Getting into a battle stance, he started speaking.
"Get into a stance such as this where you have one leg behind you and one leg leading in front with your center of gravity low. This is so you can have great mobility, defense, and offense."

[314/581]
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Thu May 19, 2016 7:05 pm
Takamitsu quietly listened as he listed off the agenda for the night, thinking. He knew very little Taijutsu, and the number of exercises seemed a bit excessive. Despite the seemingly absurd demands, he began to take the stance that was suggested. The genin, who was already not quite sure about Taijutsu, didn't seem to know the stance, but copied it to the best of his ability, slowly adjusting it until he got comfortable. It all seemed very basic, but Taijutsu wasn't something any of his family had practiced before, so he was obviously lacking a motivation to attempt it. He looked out towards the village, speaking calmly.
"We're not leaving this rock any time soon, are we?"
He didn't seem sad, or even very excited, he just accepted it as a fact. The boy used the same reasoning as he did behind taking the stance instead of questioning the exercises that that would take place. If Kanshi said it, he likely had good reason and believed that Takamitsu himself would be at least slightly capable at pulling off the feat, and these thoughts helped expel any doubts. Plus, Kanshi was right, Takamitsu needed to know how to handle himself at a close range, as the boy wasn't currently able to use any long range jutsu, and lightning chakra isn't all that well known for fantastic, long range jutsu.
"This stance feels right, but admittedly I'm not positive. I don't know much Taijutsu, and I specialized in ninjutsu in the academy."

WC: 250/448
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Thu May 19, 2016 7:40 pm
"Oh that stance is fine, I specialized in weaponry and took a few notes from someone studying taijutsu. This was a lot simpler than those egg heads learning space time. Your stance looks strong enough, just lower your center of gravity slightly then you should be golden for what we need. And yes, we probably won't be leaving this rock anytime soon."
Inside Kanshi was overjoyed to see Takamitsu getting his stance well enough and how the kid didn't even seem to be bothered by the excessive amounts of training. He had determination, something Kanshi values greatly. Looking up and down the stance, he could see it was slightly flawed but nothing in need of correction.
"Okay, so I am going to go out of order here and scratch off the taijutsu fight. I don't fully understand how to suppress my strength for a fight, but I can give you a quick demonstration on that rock over there."
He pointed to a boulder and smiled as he walked towards it and picked it up with both hands as if it were laundry basket filled with clothes. It wasn't very hard on him to lift it up and was pretty far away from what the maximum he could lift.
"Anyway, this was from training for most of my life everyday. I don't expect you to do something like this and I wouldn't expect most to accomplish this."
Putting down the boulder, he looked at Takamitsu.
"Would you be interested in learning any taijutsu techniques or do you want to do something that just occurred to me?"
He had just changed around his lesson plans completely, but he felt that almost all of the things he mentioned could have be done when Takamitsu was on his own.

[295/876]
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Thu May 19, 2016 8:15 pm
"If you think your new idea is better, I'd be all for testing it out."
The boy wasn't sure what to expect while coming up here, so he didn't have any expectations as to what he'd learn. As long as Takamitsu was improving himself, he'd be happy doing whatever was needed. If he had to admit, he wasn't quite sure what had driven him for so long. Truth be told, he had long forgotten why he wanted to be stronger, just that at some point he decided it was the best decision. Takamitsu wasn't sure if it was his brother, or if was his instructors, but it was a goal that he had already decided on, and he wasn't going to change that now.
"Whatever will help the most, yeah? I trust your decisions."
Takamitsu was trying to get a better feel for Kanshi, learn more about him and how he thinks. Instead of prodding, he figured that Kanshi's motives and personality would reveal himself to him over time, and it'd be better that way than a barrage of questions. Plus, few questions, Takamitsu found, truly will reveal how someone feels, and only things like stress and compassion can absolutely illustrate someone's true qualities.
"Taijutsu is always something I can do on my own, and you've been a shinobi for longer than I have, so whatever you're planning is likely better than simple kicks and punches. Hell, you wouldn't have offered and I wouldn't have came if this was going to be any old training session, right?"

WC: 257/705
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Fri May 20, 2016 6:46 pm
"Okay then, thanks or trusting in me to begin with. What we are going to do is an extreme trust exercise in a way to... sharpen your reflexes the fun way."
He pulled out his fuma shuriken and unfolded the blade while staring at Takmitsu with a much more blood thirsty gaze.
"Do you have an interest in learning weaponry? I am probably the best teacher on the planet for getting the basics."
Kanshi had no thoughts of killing the boy, blades just excite him greatly. They slice without questions and leave their beautiful mark sometime through death. He had been a blacksmith for many years and knew how to make almost everything out there and know how to use it or defend against it if need be. It's a dark hobby, more so obsession, than most would want to do, but Kanshi loves the feeling of sore arms as he hammers in the heat.
"I'm a blacksmith, actually a head manager of a smithery in town. The owner is on par with me and I know anything about any blade out there. This is a bit much for a warm up, but I'm sure the first step ahead could be something you would find interest in."
He rubbed his fingers around the edges of the polished blade as the great piece of art laid in his hands comfortably. If all went well, he would throw the piece of art above the kid's head and then make copies to go towards him to see if he could dodge. He could simulate exactly what he could improve on with an actual human instead of plants or something and also teach the kid how to work against thrown items.

[287/1,163]
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Fri May 20, 2016 7:12 pm
Takamitsu looked at Kanshi blankly for a second, thinking. Kurushimi's blade...
"Yes, I want to learn weaponry."
Despite the pause to think, it seemed more like he was remembering something than actually thinking deeply about if he truly wanted to wield weapons. When he saw the rather large shuriken get drawn, his eyes slightly lit up.
"Ahh..."
He said, realizing what likely would happen. Takamitsu knew that Kanshi could throw really fast and that it was usually over before his mind could process what was happening. This would certainly help his reaction time although the method was a bit questionable.
"Although I like to think I'm powerful, I don't think that I'm going to be able to see your throws anytime soon, last time you demonstrated it was over before I knew what was happening."
Kanshi was a powerful ninja, and Takamitsu understood that.
"But, you're in charge here."

The boy continued the 'if he says it works, it'll probably work' philosophy that he was starting to adopt. Regardless of his concern, he maintained his stance, readying himself for the possible attack of an oversized shuriken. Even if he saw the shuriken, he likely wouldn't be able to do much to dodge it, so he had a few obstacles he would need to overcome in a few short seconds if things proceeded how he assumed they would.

WC: 227/932
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Fri May 20, 2016 10:53 pm
"Well then, weaponry it is. It seems you noted my throws already, but you might have missed some of the tricks I have up my sleeve. Battle is unpredictable and I am a bit more unpredictable. Dodge this simple fuma shuriken that would probably cut you cleanly in two, and you will instantly become my star pupil. Heck, you could probably try for Chuunin right away."
Picking up the big piece of metal and inhaling the smells of the nearly perfect replication of the fuma shuriken of the fuma clan, he smiled deeply.
"First off, notice the consistency of the blade's texture and the symmetry in it. While drawing off the shuriken, it offers it's own touch then makes it all foldable for convenience. This blade actually had an entire clan based off of it too: The Fuma Clan. You may not have any idea of what this means, but if I tied it into history it may make sense. A long, long time ago when Pein attacked this village, one of the other advanced puppets with him was part of this clan. While they can't make chains like you, I can assure you that their work on this blade was extraordinary."
After finishing he miniature history lesson, he arched his arm back with the giant shuriken in hand and assessed the exact position he would want it to go within a millisecond before throwing it. The task looked as if it would take immense strength to throw something a heavy weight as this through the air, but it was like a pencil in Kanshi's hands. The fuma shuriken spun in a rapid spiral at a speed of 90 towards a position 2 inches above Takamitsu's head. It would most likely feel like a great rush of wind as it was like a flash through the air for the kid. The blade would most likely travel too fast to be caught unless he was very skilled or not afraid of losing a couple of fingers. Upon it going within 1 meter of the kid, he would have two more appear from it and strike at an angle for kid's neck and chest at the same speed. The two would be mere illusions and were more for just a hilarous sight for Kanshi and to scare the shit out Takamitsu.

[389/1,552]
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Fri May 20, 2016 11:47 pm
His stance shifted slightly as the fuma shuriken was thrown, the object was almost too fast for him to comprehend. It flew quickly, and he wouldn't be able to do any fancy evasion. When he noticed that the shuriken was going to go above his head, he immediately figured that something was up, and began to try his plan. A chain erupted from his right shoulder upwards in the fuma shuriken's path, hoping that if Kanshi had some sort of plan that he would be able to at least get in the shuriken's way with the chain. As the chain rapidly shot towards the shuriken's path at a speed of 50 (which would have done him little good had he hesitated to commit to his jutsu), his eyes slightly widened and he let out a slight gasp. He knew something was wrong with its path, but he didn't expect it to suddenly multiply. When the shuriken had split into multiple copies the air in front of him, an additional four chains had bursted from the boy, two from the chest, one coming from his back, and one from his left arm. They wildly erupted from him with little influence, only vaguely aimed towards the shuriken's path. The chain's hooks barely peaked out of his chest when the chain that had come out of his shoulder when the Shuriken was thrown hit the original object. It was going much too fast, and had too much power for the boy to succesfully stop it. It yanked the genin backwards, his feet sliding across the rocky surface off their training area. Because of the pull, the directory of the chains that were supposed to save him went off target, and the illusion of the shuriken aimed towards his chest would pass cleanly through his unprotected left leg. The chain from his back and arm stabbed into the ground, stopping him from moving further. His initial chain wasn't able to hold the shuriken, and it shattered before dissapearing. The shuriken would likely now fly into the ground behind Takamitsu due to a changed directory because of the chain's very temporary hold.

Takamitsu's chains slowly were dragged back into his body as he looked backwards towards the shuriken that landed behind him. He shakily walked towards it, laughing slightly. With a bit of strength, he pulled it out of the ground, showing it to Kanshi. "I stopped it, does that count for anything?" Takamitsu looked a bit tired. Despite his immense control over his chains, it was obvious he didn't use them enough to truly master them and unveil their true potential.

(Although it probably doesn't matter) AP: 171 - 100 (5 Chakra Chains + Upkeep) = 71
WC: 437/1378
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum