Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Truly Goth [p/Chiyo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Truly Goth [p/Chiyo]

Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:14 pm
Kanshi could really enjoy Chiyo for what she said and had done.  Putting away his sword with his chakra infusion working well and natural, he did a tiny smirk as he shrugged.
"Well then, I will just have another reason to leave them six feet under. Sorry for getting you wrong Chiyo, are you still interested in getting some help with your wings?"
How was I actually able to get chakra infusion with such difficulty? This technique is easy compared to most techniques I know. Maybe it is something I just expand on and strengthen, but its seems to be a matter of just feeling out the blade as part of my body. Anyway, I will have time to practice an easy trick later, I am probably already on this girl's bad side. 
He thought all of this and felt like seeing what an ex-Akatsuki, clan leader could do for a taste of his possible enemies in the future. Once she got her wings in line, he assumed that would be when he could really get a taste for what kind of overwhelming techniques and strengths she could have. Anyway he put it, he felt like he just at least got somewhere closer to knowing the bigger picture of what Konoha ninja were like and he was loving every second of it. Everyone seemed to have their morals straight and are working together for a greater good under the same village, goosebumps rose at the thought of it. There had to be a ninja out there in this village of heroes who he could trust his life to if the academy students were like this. Chiyo was an interesting person to him for having those black wings and a gothic outfit, but who was he to judge for his own gothic appearance? He felt ready to help her the best he could with a dazed look on his face.
"Well how exactly do your wings work?"

[326/2,104]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:48 pm
"That is very interesting. We should have a spar sometime Chiyo, you seem like you could prove to be a worthy opponent. Anyway, why don't you just feel out what muscles you use for your wings and strengthen them? It's a shot in the dark, but I am sure it might work."
He stayed optimistic and interested. It was some sort of honor to him to be talking to a former member of the Akatsuki who turned towards Konoha. Imagining the sheer amount of power Chiyo could possess was outstanding to him. It was completely nuts to think he would be lucky enough to have someone like this fighting alongside him, but he could only wonder what a one on one fight would lead to? Would it be a struggle for him to live or could he stand some kind of fair fight? Afterall, this girl didn't seem to be exactly the embodiment of power right now, judging by her rank and how she was without her wings. Chakra absorption still rang through his head even after going off into his thoughts for a second. The thought of the amount of power one could have with absorbing the most essential thing for a ninja. He couldn't help but to ask.
"How does the chakra absorption work that you talked about earlier? It sounds scary with advanced techniques."

[227/2,331]

Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:11 pm
(Is it okay if we end this thread soon? I need my chakra infusion training approved before I can learn much more XD.)

"Wow, you really are starting to live up to your titles. Your wings are giant!"
He looked with interest at her wings and got a smirk stuck on his face. What she shocked him slightly as he realized that she had just said she could do something without hand seals.
"So you can a cast a jutsu without hand seals too!? I heard that it takes a lot of practice and time to do that. Now you might as well promise me that you will spar with me someday. I would love to see you fly, cast a jutsu without hand seals, and who knows what you have up your sleeve."
He looked at her with enthusiasm before touching the hilt of his sword and causing it glow with chakra immediately. It felt so easy at this point, like a second nature. Did this consume his chakra, he wondered. Feeling his system, he found that, oddly enough, he was still at full potential. Kanshi began to think about what would be next for him and got a feeling of depression and euphoria both dancing around each other; no, more like grinding on each other. He was going to either die slowly or meet more great people, or both! It was great to meet some kind of black angel though.

[219/2,550]

Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:57 pm
(Yes! It's Teru Mikami, A.K.A ex-Kira in Death Note :P)

Kanshi smiled and waved at her with his new found strengths.
"I hope so too. You are already pretty cool for leaving the Akatsuki to work under Konoha."
He collects his things and keeps his sword sheathed as he walks away from Chiyo. It had been an exciting day of death threats and infusion for him and it seemed she had also gained her wings she lusted for. Another good training session, but Kanshi still felt like he was only scratching the surface of what he could do. Either way, enough was never enough to him. It will take everything he has to take down high level ninja like the Akatsuki. Knowing the world was still too big for him, he walked home with a determined look all over his face.

[131/2,681]
13 Stat Points Gained!
Chakra Infusion Trained
681 words towards Rupture
[Exit]

Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Tue May 03, 2016 5:10 pm