Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Truly Goth [p/Chiyo] Empty Truly Goth [p/Chiyo]

Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:44 pm
Kanshi sat down at the place most seem to meet up, humming a tune to himself. His katana rested beside him on the shoddy wooden bench and he felt a heightened state of mind for the beauty of the village living in harmony around him. Sitting on a bench alone might be weird for some people, but Kanshi was a special exception. Being talked about as a bedtime story to keep kids in the village and having fully blackened eyes with a transparent body, all made Kanshi into the very "special" ninja he was. His black hair caught a breeze as he swayed his legs back and fourth.
Man, I really did it this time. He looked down to his legs and saw that they were more transparent than yesterday after having this thought. Kanshi was dying, truly dying by the second. While he did manage to get to Chuunin without letting many people know he even exists, he was in desperate need of another person. If he could just replicate another person's soul to fill the remaining half of his, he could be human like the others; this remained a constant in his life. There were those he had tried to reach out for in the past, but they wanted to only use him as a lowly slave. Now what separates Kanshi from all the others in his clan, was the way he remained truly unflappable and unbroken even with the fact that he was living in a special kind of hell.

Kanshi waited for a few minutes before getting up an stretching abruptly.
"Well might as well get some training in then."
He would then unsheathe his katana and draw it forwards in a swift motion when it appeared nobody was there. The blade shined in the wind and was good as new from all the time he spent on the thing. Don't get Kanshi wrong; while he may have a large amount of techniques under his belt for swordsmanship, he wasn't anything good at it. His true talents were in his throwing abilities that had a nearly perfect accuracy to them. Moving his long, black hair from his face, he began to work on his secondary method of attack: swordsmanship. The ghostly Chuunin made a few quick slices through the air for practice and the katana felt like a toothpick in his arms. When there was nothing left to do, training was all he could do. His body was fairly strong and had amazing psychical properties, but he really wish he could cast jutsu still. Kanshi's eyes narrowed in on his katana and he began to push his chakra into it like he saw some of the greatest people doing. With his chakra control being worse than anyone he could imagine, he couldn't even get a single bit of his chakra into the blade after straining himself to do so. The adolescent chuckled a bit before sitting back down on the bench and rethinking his strategy.

[499 words]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Truly Goth [p/Chiyo] Empty Re: Truly Goth [p/Chiyo]

Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:40 pm
Kanshi looked over as if he saw a ghost, ironically enough. The ripped and worn clothes and the very Gothic appearance made the women sitting beside him to look like some kind of emo hobo, a member of the Akatsuki who had just taken out a village, or just an ordinary girl who trained a bit too much. He assumed the latter of them, luckily. Kanshi would begin to speak, making sure his sword was sheathed but by his side.
"I'm Kanshi. Not many people know about me or what to know about me, but you seem to be smarter than them."
Shining a sincere smile that looked as innocent as an infant, he outstretched his hand for a handshake. In this motion, he couldn't help but to seem some remnants of some kind of symbol on her jacket. Things seemed interesting suddenly, as he began to assume she was a ninja. The Gothic looking adult, only a few years older than her, stood up from his seat and would offer his hand once more to her to help her up.
"Why don't we go get you some clean clothes or do some training. This may be abrupt, but I am always looking for a training partner."
He would pause for a second before he saw her big black wings. It came as no shock, but it made this girl come off a little like Lucifer himself. Kanshi, however, was in no position to judge on whether or not a person looked like a demon.
"What is that odd symbol on your jacket, if I may ask? Does it have some kind of connection to those nice pair of wings on your back? I may be asking too much, but I love to learn more for future missions and events."
Kanshi was being a bit too intrusive, but he felt the girl probably wouldn't mind. Speaking of intrusive. He glanced down at his katana and began to try to imagine what the best way of infusing it would be. A smile laid on his face still for making her acquaintance as the ghostly man looked up at her. 

[358 (Word Count for this post)/857 (Total Word Count)]

Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:18 pm
He began to gawk as she quickly answered his questions at a fast speed. While the rush of answers were shocking, the content was something much more out there.
Did she have a long day or something? I thought I had it rough, but she really has hit some sort of hell. Kanshi tried to find words to comfort her or do anything but sit around looking like he just saw someone kick a puppy. Does she need his pity or should he just stay out of it all, he wondered to himself before making a decision. Kanshi felt it was best to just say whatever came to mind.
"I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you..."
He took a pause with a slightly distraught look before continuing. In this moment, a hint of his rich hate showed through his face.
"...I will gladly help you bestow justice for their..."
Kanshi had a much more prominent scowl over his face before he finished.
"... inhuman crimes against you."
Empathy was Kanshi's greatest strength and weakness; while being good at it, it was excessive and was sharpened into hatred. He realized he might have acted a little bit insane and quickly regained his composure. Looking over at her, then back down at his sword, he smirked.
"Why don't we go training right now? I bet they are getting stronger everyday and you probably should become stronger everyday as well! Besides, I need to work on my chakra infusion anyway."

[248/1,105]

Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:11 am
Well there goes helping her. Kanshi looked to see her scowling and having some kind of tough guy act, but he really couldn't stay angry seeing those eyes she had. It was like looking into a mirror to him, the eyes that can't see anything but judgment of a few in mind. Maybe he was looking into a bit too much, but he did enjoy the idea of someone like him. It was time to train and Kanshi really wanted to go face to face with a clan leader, but he wasn't going to pick fights for no reason. The young adult walked forwards before giving off a nice grin to her. It was perfect right here, the people had seemed to be gone already. He pulled out his katana and held it with both hands while closing his eyes.
"Why don't we just train here? Were you interested in learning any techniques or something of the sorts, because I have quite a few under my belt."
He would wait for her to respond before opening his eyes and turning to face her to plan what they were going to do.

[191/1,296]

Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:33 pm
Kanshi was happy to help and tried to think of a possible way to give her a mastery over something he knew nothing about. He waited for her to finish and she begun to tell him about how she needed to learn the transformation and clone technique to become a Genin. Everything was all fine until she mentioned the one word that got under his skin: Akatsuki. He took a step back with a slightly surprised expression before tightly gripping his katana. Kanshi planned which arm he should slice off first and his expression became much more serious than before. She was going on about her wings making her stronger, a strength Kanshi noted. The man was polite enough to let her finish and even explain herself while he planned how to chop her into tiny little bits. This dirty clan leader is a former member of the Akatsuki? Is this some kind of spy mission in Konoha or is she just lying? What kind of power does a member of the Akatsuki have and is it even wise to fight one of those demons in a one versus one as Chuunin? I have no choice, she needs to clarify now. Kanshi thought about this to himself and decided to still let her explain herself. Looking to her with his completely black eyes and gothic appearance, he gave a stern expression and spoke with sword in hand.
"You were a former member of the Akatsuki!? Why don't I just kill you in your tracks for even saying something as ridiculous as that. If you are kidding, maybe I won't have to cut off every limb you have. Please explain yourself, I am under the understanding that you are working under Konoha now so you must have a good reason. The Akatsuki are all..."
His face tensed up with a bitter hatred.
"...unworthy of living. They are unworthy of breathing the air in this world or even drinking water that could be used for those who want to contribute to a larger good in this world. Anarchist pigs."
Kanshi didn't want to kill or even fight this girl he just met, but he felt he would have to if she was a member of the Akatsuki. She looked too nice to him to be in something he has been tracking down and burning over for years. He have her the benefit of the doubt that she must have some kind of reasoning for what she said. In the entire mess before him, he never even realized that he was actually filling the katana in his hands with his own chakra and infusing it! It glowed with chakra and he was managing to do the technique he had been wanting to do all along through his escaping anger alone. Kanshi kept a close eye on her to see what Chiyo's next move would be?

[482/1,778]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum