Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Intel Recovery (P/nk/mission) - Page 2 Empty Re: Intel Recovery (P/nk/mission)

Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:47 am
Throwing the man’s body over her shoulder Kirino was surprised when the girl that was very much allergic to speaking began to congratulate her on a job well done. I generally don’t find it as “Good” when I have to kill people, but I assume she means the mission success. Looking up to the lady, smiling as the blood began to stain the girl’s robes and began to seep further and further downward with gravities embrace taking hold. ”Thank you. You did wonderful as well.” The scene was entirely creepy as the girl didn’t seem to be all that bothered by the blood and was in fact smiling.

When the sound of crashing rained down from the sky, the bone projection began to sprout once more it seemed to be a reaction to danger, but Kirino would need to learn to control this power. Lest it begin to control her and she would be a walking set of bones. With great mental effort she forced the bones within her arm to cease growing and channeled calcium deposits into her entire bone structure hardening them slightly. With the calcium moved the bone had no more fuel to grow and as Risako hit the ground with her knocked out theif the bone weapon had disappeared.

Kirino was unaware that the man was knocked out though, so taking the sword in hand she quickly stabbed the blade through the man’s shirt and into the ground. ”This is the best I can do for you, resist and it might end poorly. So, please stay… Noticing the man’s eyes were closed and that he wasn’t moving Kirino just held onto the haft of the weapon. Well this is awkward now. Turning around and walking back towards the tree with her still fresh body, she collected all of the weapons on the ground and placed them back onto the body. I should turn him in as I found him, they may want to study the weapons to see where they were purchased.

”What happened to the other guy we were traveling with?” Kirino asked as it became obvious he wouldn’t return. Was he captured by these ninja or even dead? The worry in the girl’s voice was apparent. It would seem that Queen was unaffected by his disappearance though as she said the mission had been complete. He must be okay she was near him when me and Risako went ahead. ”Good I’m beat the girl.” Kirino said while looking at the state of her kimono. ”I also desperately want to take a shower.”

Kirino followed Queen on the way back she had caught glimpses and flickers of the girl’s movements as she battled. It was too much to see clearly, but the closeness of each blur indicated it was a battle fought with hand to hand combat or weaponry. If they are going to keep giving me these tough missions I need to get stronger and for that I will need some help. ”I was wondering if you could train me to be stronger? You don’t have to decide now or anything.” With that she would wait for the blonde’s answer as they headed back towards the village
WC: 533
TWC: 2578

Claiming: (Mission Rewards, 6 stats, and 1558 WC towards Dance of the Clematis: Flower)

(Exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:50 pm

Approved @ Snow and Kirino. Jaye, please list total word count. Ris hasn't exited yet. <3
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:24 am
Done
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:26 am
Done
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:40 am

Approved @ Jaye <3
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:40 am
As she went tumbling down, the second her feet had touched the ground she used the surface walking technique to slide to a gentle stop not too far off from the paralyzed but awake individual she had managed to subdue.She shot Kirino a strange look as she made her way over to the paralyzed, NOT UNCONSCIOUS >:C man. Striding over to the man, giving her crippled teammate nothing more than a quick nod, she began to root around in his pockets to check if he had anything on him. Nothing out of the usual, it had seemed, but no matter. He was alive, they could poke and prod the information out of him if they needed to. She would try to frisk him to see if had tried to hide anything in other places, but she figured the ANBU or jounin or whatever could do that, as she simply wasn’t paid enough to risk fondling a paralyzed guy on the off chance that he might have some intel. To the extent of her capability, she detected no strange chakra signatures, so feeling rather safe, the black marks on her face would shrink back to her eyelids as she deemed it acceptable to shut out the Sage Chakra from her own, returning her body to a state of normalcy. It was at that point that she realized Queen was present, and that in all their run ins, she had never had a chakra signature. Interesting.

Bending down at the knee, she wiped her brow on her sleeve, thinking to herself, “This nature energy stuff is kicking my ass.” Placing one hand under the man’s arm, she grabbed his side with her other and lifted him up over her head and onto her shoulders. With proper lifting technique, (because that’s the only way to make major gains brah,) she would stand with a small bounce as she turned on her heel and began to make her way back towards the direction of the Hidden Leaf Village. With a quick, “Alright, let’s get headed home then,” she’d be off, as she still had a prisoner to deliver. 

After she had made it back to the village, Risako immediately took herself to the Hokage’s administration building and reported in with her prisoner, while the rest were likely to come in with corpses, as they hadn’t been able to capture their targets, be it through a lack of trying or the for the sport of killing. With a shrug, she hoped it was the former rather than the latter. 

Turning in the white haired man, she held a short conversation with the secretary, before she was debriefed and complimented on her eye shadow. What? She had failed to notice due to the lack of a mirror, but an after effect of the fox nature chakra had left the black marks that stretched down her face concealed onto her eyelids. 

[2527 WC, Exit, claiming mission rewards
2000 towards Incomplete Sage Mode
527 towards Risako's Chuunin Flak Jacket]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:42 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum