Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro) Empty Re: The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro)

Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:02 pm

(Hi there, it's great to see you making a start on RP-ing. I'm just dropping by to remind you that we do insist on longer posts here at NRPG. The more you write, the more people have to respond to you. As it is, at minimum, your posts should be 50 words, though I always encourage you to go at least over a hundred. Thank you. <3)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro) Empty Re: The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro)

Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:05 pm
Orokana was walking around the village, katana jiggling. he was walking towards a park. it was a nice day, clear skies. then Orokana saw the girl being hit by some punks. so Orokana walked behind them and put the katana near there necks. "hello gentlemen, and lady, am I interrupting something?" he said with a sly smile on his face. the kids looked at Orokana slowly. "so not only are you bulling someone you are also hitting a woman, now do I need to point out two things that are wrong here, or do I need to show you?" his eyes stared at them. they boys were scared and run off. Orokana watched them as he sheathed his katana. then looked at chiyo. "hello miss I am Orokana, nice to meet you, don't let them bully you." he said to her with a kind smile he gave, trying to act kind. he studied her after he bowed to her. noting her hair and her eyes. they were cold. interesting.

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:20 pm
"monsters, I don't think you seen a real monster then." he smiled at her. "watch my hands." and then her used tiger seal then pointed his index finger up. if she looked at the finger her world, would go dark. only her and him would not be black. this was genjutsu, Ephemeral it was called. it was a genjutsu were he could make, chiyo in this case, feel and see anything he wanted. then after a few seconds of nothing. Orokana began to make her see him form into a huge beast. claws longer then her fingers, dark dark hair, almost fading into the darkness. his face had no facial features. just eyes. "i am more of a monster then you are." when he spoke his voice was rough, like glass grinding sandpaper. and his mouth didn't move. his eyes where just red like blood, staring at her, of course it was just all in her head. outside of the genjutsu it was just her siting there and Orokana standing there.

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:19 pm
Orokana watched her. then made the illusion of her feel intense pain, just from it lifting its hand, making her feel like her blood was being pulled out of her, in her mind it was, in real life she was just twitching from pain. "an angle is not a monster, just something beautify falling. I how ever am nothing but a monster." Orokana had the monster slowly walk to her and touch her forehead with one claw, making her feel intense heat. Orokana made an effort to memorize and study her moments.

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:21 pm
Orokana kind a wanted to test her, but he decided not to. so he dispelled the genjutsu. he would be standing near her his face to hers, looking at her eyes, and he mouth. noting it. then backing up. "well in a real fight you would have a chance, but as far as mental power your lacking. something scared you in there. and here I thought you might be able to do genjutsu." he sighed. then looked up at the sky, tapping his foot. his katana jiggling. "if you do want to tackle it look me up, but I don't think you will be able to master it." he said and was about to walk away. he figured she would say something to him, be mad at him for more or less calling her stupid.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum