Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
12 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro) - Page 2 Empty Re: The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro)

Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:43 pm
"no you cant, your emotions control your mind not you, and your also too emotional. and I don't care if my genjutsu didn't scare you or not, I was testing your reactions, plus your body is still shaky from it." he looks at her. "so with these reasons you will never master genjutsu, unless you get someone to show you how to be emotionless." he said with a very flat tone. his brown coat waving in the wind. plus your mind is also weak already, your from a clan, though one I don't recognize."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro) - Page 2 Empty Re: The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro)

Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:19 pm
"for someone that's so emotionless you get angry fast, or do I get to you that fast. plus if your the last member of your clan you would feel great sorrow and rage. saying your emotionless is easy, but being emotion isn't an act." he had a smug smile on him and looked her dead in the eyes. his eyes were full of life but no emotions be hide them, no happiness, sadness, or rage, just eyes of a living thing. "you eyes are icy but not from being emotionless, from despair. I'm very good with peoples emotions, I love to control them sweetie." he smiled and started to walk away again. "if you do think you can learn how to fight a mental battle then lets go start your training." he continued walking.

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:42 pm
he made his way to the training grounds. then looked at her. "since your where you can pick, do you want a lesson in jutsu or do you want to skip lessons and spar?" he asked the girl following him. she had no chance of besting him. Orokana had to many ways of fighting and had more training then her. this would be one sided. plus she most likely didn't know how to fight a genjutsu anyways. Orokana put his hands in his pocket and waited. "its your move if you want to spar." he mocked her. taunted her. would she take the bait, if she did, Orokana would win, if not, Orokana has a student.

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:02 pm
"ok, since your a student I cant teach you something good, but I can teach you genjutsu release." Orokana said as he did a hand seal, tiger. "you need to learn how to use a release to get out of a genjutsu, but note that it wont always work, you need a lot of chakra, sometimes more then the genjutsu has chakra, and some genjutsu cant be broken with genjutsu release but there's a different way. its sometimes easy to tell whats a genjutsu, but if mastered anything can be real or fake."

(you need to type 250 words to learn Genjutsu Release)

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:49 am
Orokana started doing hand seals. Dog Snake Monkey Ox Tiger, casting Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death. this would make her see a tree grow quickly around her, making her unable to move. squeezing her tightly. (power 9, when casting a jutsu you say the power that jutsu is, I'm casting a 9 power one for you to break free of easily, but normally its a 40 power jutsu.) Orokana watched her. "now try to break out of it." he placed his hand on his katana.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum